- Text Size +

Andrew wakes up in the morning before Vanessa and crawls out of her cleavage as careful as he can. Her breathing is soothing and quiet making him smile, “She’s so peaceful, but terrifying when she’s awake and messing with me… guess that makes sense considering my size.” He looks down at himself and sighs having a feeling he won’t be turning back anytime soon. Carefully he climbs up her breast mound and sits on top waiting for her to wake up, but Vanessa lets out a quiet moan since he’s sitting right on her nipple.

Andrew blushes slightly attracted by the noise, “That was… sexy. Geez… I need to stop this, she’s my friend.”

Vanessa stirs and stretches, she lets out a large yawn showing off her teeth terrifying Andrew. He falls backwards down her chest and tumbles to her stomach, “Woah.”

Vanessa notices he suddenly disappears from her tired view, “You okay Drew?”

“I’m good!” He jumps up embarrassed for being scared of her teeth.

She giggles and grabs his small figure between her fingers and sits up, “Morning, you sleep okay?”

He nods and smiles a little, happy glad to see her in a good mood. She flips the sheets off and stands up, she stretches her arms over her head including Andrew. Her fingers squeeze his body more than normal making him squirm and struggle.

Vanessa gently tosses him onto the pillow, Andrew screams and hits it sinking into the soft structure, “Now don’t look, I have to change so we can get to the mall fast.”

“Hey I'm not that much of a perv give me some credit here.” He slowly looks over when she's not watching him, his curiosity getting the best of him.


Vanessa slowly strips off her top and throws it aside, she removes the sports bra and glances back to make sure he’s not looking showing off her side boob. Andrew looks away quickly then glances back when she turns around. She slips on her bra then a tight tank top. Soon to follow are her sweatpants and underwear, replaced soon by a thong and leggings. Andrew looks over at her drooling at the sight, she’s so beautiful and goddess like, he refuses to forget this moment.


Vanessa smiles, “Alright eyes open, let’s head out early so we can catch her before afternoon rush.” She puts her hands on her hips and giggles.

“Where are you gonna put me at?” He looks at her not seeing pockets.

She looks down at her pants, “Um… hmm… well I can’t put you in my cleavage because it’s too hot out for a jacket. I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate my underwear… maybe my sandals.”

He blushes, “You wouldn't mind me being under your foot? I thought after what happened you wouldn't want me there.”

“I don’t think we have much of a choice…” She grabs some sandals and sets them on the ground, “Do you think I’ll hurt you?”

“Well considering I was in your shoe for your whole shift yesterday I think I'll be ok.” He looks down at her gladiator sandals, “You still have those?”

She nods, “Good, I don’t need you getting hurt before changing back to normal,” She giggles and reaches for him, “And yes I still have these they're my favorite.”

He watches as she does and doesn’t move away, “Well at least I won't fall out of these easily.”

“You’ll be safe with me,” Vanessa gives a small wink and scoops him up. She places him down on her right sandal, “Get comfy hon.”

Andrew watches her foot purposely descend down on him, she wiggles her toes around his body making sure he ends up in a comfy position.

He squirms a bit trying to adjust and to make sure he doesn't have a repeat of the day before. His lower body stays under her arch and his face is slightly squashed under her toes, Vanessa glances down at him feeling conflicted about the situation. She liked having him under her toes and having control, but also was weirded out that he was enjoying it.

“You okay down there Drew? Not in pain right?” She puts pressure on her right foot testing him.

“I feel fine Vanessa, I guess the witch made me super resistant so I wouldn't break on her.”

“That’s… nice of her, I guess.” Vanessa smiles some having a hard time being mad at the witch.  

Vanessa walks to the kitchen to grab some crackers and granola bars for later, “Alright I’m heading out. Let me know if I’m hurting you… or turning you on.” She blushes a deep red.

He blushes a ton, “I um w-will do Nessa.”


Vanessa walks out the door on a mission and jumps into her truck, quickly she turns it on and heads to the mall. Her music is a bit high and Andrew hears her quietly singing along to it.

“She's such a beautiful singer…” He says out loud thinking she couldn't hear him.


Her toes put pressure on him and he slips forward so the ball of her foot begins to stroke him similar to at work the day before, he starts to squirm to get back in the original position. Vanessa smirks and sings louder so he can hear her better, “Hope you’re doing okay down there.”

“I-I'm just Fine Nessy, just trying to get comfortable.” He laughs really nervous

She smirks realizing she’s probably turning him on, normally she would be pissed, but the feeling makes her feel… powerful and in charge. Maybe his fetish isn’t that bad. Too bad he’s growing back soon, but it’s for the best.

“We are almost there, don’t get too comfy,” She giggles and parks close to the front. Andrew feels the car stop and go quiet, “A-are we there?”

“Yeah we are hon,” She gets out of the car and wiggles her toes to get his attention, “Do you know what the store was called?”

“It was some kind of exotics store, I didn't read the name.”

She rolls her eyes, “Wow, you’re helpful. Did you at least get her name?”

“Um Rose was her name, she had white hair and blue eyes. Oh andk she doesn't wear shoes and socks.”

Sounds pretty, “Um okay, I’ll look for a white haired hippie whos shrinking tall asshole type guys.” Vanessa giggles and Andrew blushes at the comment.

“Am I really that bad? Like you never would call me out on it before.”

Vanessa sighs, “You're really nice around me, but you can be horrible around other girls and super cocky around other guys. I never said anything because I assumed you wouldn’t change and at least you’re good to me… sorry Andrew.”

“Well, I appreciate the honesty. I promise I'll be better and if I do or say something stupid feel free to slap me.” He blushes a bit.

Vanessa giggles, “I promise I will. Let’s find Rose and turn you back.”


Vanessa goes into the mall searching any store that looks like an exotics shop of any kind. She looks around to the lost and found and finds a store a few shops away that looks similar to his description. Vanessa looks around noticing the area of the mall is empty of people and reaches down pulling Andrew from her sandal, “I think I found it… but we have a problem.”

Andrew looks at the store and sees a sign hanging from the cage covering the entrance.


GONE FOR THE SEASON, SEE YOU NEXT SUMMER!


“This is total bullshit!” He yells in frustration.

Vanessa rubs his back, “I’m sorry Andrew… what's this…” she bends down seeing a journal just on the other side of the caged door. She slips her hand through and bends it getting it on her side.

“It's a book and a note,” She sets Andrew on the ground next to it and opens up to the note.


Dear Tiny Flirt,

Sorry I never caught your name, but I knew if you survived the mall you would find your friend. I am gone traveling to my other stores for the season; I can’t stand the snow. But I’ll be back in the summer for the festivals and to run my store, probably July 1st. You can come back around then with your friend and maybe she can convince me to turn you back. Goodluck. Enjoy your time at 3 inches, Vanessa seems very nice. *wink*

Vanessa, the book is for you, enjoy. Be careful what you use and make sure you practice safe magic. Otherwise, have fun girl. From my crystal ball you seem very nice and you’ll make him realize what an asshole he is. Get him girl.

See you in the summer,

Rose


Andrew reads the note some, “Okay for one I totally told her my name and two was she spying on us?”

Vanessa smiles at the book, “I guess so… odd but at least she left a note. We can just catch her in the summer and turn you back.”

Andre groans, “That's like a year from now! I’ll be stuck at 3 inches for an entire year, what do I do?”

“Well you have me… you can stay with me and I’ll keep you safe. We can tell your family so they don’t worry, and even go out with some of your friends. It’s just a year.” She smiles trying to be the positive one of the group.

Andrew sighs, “Yeah I know, but i was hoping I'd be normal again today.”

Vanessa pokes him knocking him to his butt, “You had a high chance of being stuck like this forever. Be happy it’s only a year tiny.”

“I mean she was gonna make me her ankle bracelet so I suppose it could be worse…”

“See that’s the spirit, plus you like hanging out with me right?” She smiles a bit.

He nods, “Of course I do, you're the coolest chick I know.” He smiles at her.

“Chick? I think we still need to work on your ego there buddy.” She ruffles his hair and laughs.

“Hey, but you are a chick though!” He protests a bit.

She pins his body to the book, “I am a women.. Or girl… or giantess. Not a chick. Got it?” She winks and smirks.

“Alright, alright, you are the coolest girl I know. Happy?” He sticks his tongue out and laughs a bit.

“Hmmm…” Vanessa flips through the book looking for a spell, “Oh looks like she left that ankle bracelet spell for me. Maybe I’ll use it if you piss me off.”

“You wouldn't dare!”

“Try me. Want to dare a giantess, tiny?” Vanessa stands up towering over him and holding the book in hand.

He backs down intimidated, “Okay, fine you win.”

She smirks content, “Alright, let’s head back to my place okay? Me and a friend will pick up your car one day and leave it at your parents place. We’ll explain to them later in the month. Okay?” She reaches for him showing off her cleavage in the process.

Andrew blushes, “O-Okay.” Focused on her cleavage he doesn't notice her sandal come off so she can resituate him there.

She grabs him and puts him under her toes in her sandal; she doesn’t give him the chance to adjust before standing up and walking out of the mall with the book in hand. Vanessa reads the book as she leaves and smirks, “Thanks Rose, this year should be good.” She whispers and giggles excited to use some spells once they get home.

Andrew squirms trying to adjust himself under her foot, “Thanks Rose… this year is going to be…. interesting.”


The two head home, one ready to mess with her new book, the other is nervous for what is to come. Should be an interesting night.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry Rose is gone for the season, but more fun with Vanessa is around the corner.

Let us know what you may want to read in the future if we decide to do a sequel!