- Text Size +

"Then my time came, and it was tested on me. It worked because I have a learning disability. I don’t have a photographic memory like others. It's easy for me to forget things in my short-term memory. The information gets crammed in my head, but it fades away shortly afterwards. Like right now I can tell you the time in Nairobi, the birthplace of Yoko Ono, or how far away the moon is. However, I can't tell you what I ate for lunch yesterday without using the Signet. ZODIAC presented me with their plans, saw to the survivors, and promised me a place at the table for our people. All I had to do was become their executioner" he said. "Thought that was Sagittarius" Susan said. "She was an idiot. She took some of my jobs to placate her boredom" he replied.

 

Susan took the meat out of the fire and tore off a chuck for him to eat. "That's strange" he said. She looked at him. "Normally you'd hear all kinds of thing in the jungle at night. In fact, during our walk I barely saw any wildlife" he said. "I noticed too. No reptiles. Barely any warm-blooded creatures" she said. She looked at him hard. "Where is it?" she asked. "The Signet? It's been reshaped into a breastplate for me" he replied. "What was the first thing you asked it?" she asked. "If you were alive" he replied. Susan got up. "I need a break from you. I'm taking a piss" she muttered before walking away. She walked about 20 ft. away slid down her shorts and panties and squatted. Her head was buzzing. Her skin tingled. Her nerves wracked. She had just finished when she heard a sound coming from the base of a tree behind her. She moved towards it and there was a dash of movement. Thinking it might be something dangerous, she gripped it and readied herself to kill whatever it was. She had no plans sleeping if she hadn't. She pulled her hand back not holding a snake...

 

"Hello there" she said smiling at the teenage boy in her grip. Something else moved. Her eyes focused to see an older male in his late 20's or maybe early 30's.  He was holding a sharpened twig. She looked back at the boy. She studied him for a moment. Green eyes, black hair, tanned skin, wearing nothing but a loincloth and tiny sandals. He was breathing hard glaring his teeth. "What species are you? Can you speak?" she asked moving him about. He snarled at her. "You should be nice to me. Needless to say, I could be very mean to you" she said with a slight ire. She flipped him upside down exposing his bare ass to her. He said something extremely fast. The male below rushed and poked her bare sole. "Ow you little shit!" she said slamming her sole on top of him. He made a squeaking sound trapped underneath her giant dirty foot. Susan flipped the boy right side up. Her finger traced his toned chest. She figured him to be 14 years old but looks could be deceiving sometimes. "You're actually cute" she muttered.

 

She sniffed him. "Not smelly. Sweaty but a hint of healthy boy" she said smiling. The boy stopped squirming for a moment. Her finger found its way underneath his loincloth. The tiny teen shuddered as her fingertip stroked his teeny sack and shaft. the male had wriggled just enough to get his head free. "Let go!" he yelled. "Was that German?" she asked surprised. "How do you know German?" she asked. He didn't answer. "Is he a friend? No, he's family, isn't he? Son? Nephew?" she asked. Still nothing. "He likes me doing this" she said in English. Susan slipped his sandals off and gently kissed his little feet. She flashed her teeth as she tore away his loincloth. Her heart beat faster, she was sweating more, the sweet smell in the air was no longer drowning out his youthful scent.

 

Her lips touched his chest. He gasped as the giantess kissed and sucked on his stomach. She chuckled as his small erection poked her lower lip. Her finger caressed the side of his face. A low animalistic growl escaped his lips as she enveloped his cock. Susan nursed on him slow and steady. Her fingers holding his hips while the other hand rubbed and flicked his tiny butt. With a whimper, he shot his little seed into her cavernous mouth. Susan sighed for just a moment, until she parted her lips and began pushing him fully into her mouth. "Oh fuck yeah" she thought as she sucked on him. Salty, musky, and how he wriggled on his tongue made her wet. The frantic squeaking from her foot caught her attention.

 

She took her foot off him just to grab him. With her free hand, she scored off her shorts and panties. She moved the boy to her right cheek. "Guess where you're going" she mumbled as she roughly shoved him in feet first. His screaming was incoherent German as she pistoned him in and out. She squeezed too tightly, and he shrieked as his ribs cracked. "Go in! Go right the fuck in!" she yelled shoving him entirely inside her. With a deep grunt, Susan came. Her toes curling as she came down, she pulled the man out of her and held him by his scruffy black hair. He coughed blood and was covered in bruises and pussy juice but alive. "My...son" he groaned in pain. Susan smiled wickedly and let her lips part. The boy was at an awkward angle. His face and right foot poking out from between her lips. He watched as the giantess closed those lips once more and placed him right on her throat. With a mighty gulp, she swallowed his son alive. He could faintly hear his screams as the bulge passed underneath him.

 

Susan stared at him as he lay whimpering in her hand. She was gasping breath as she felt his son dying slowly in her belly. He kicked at her thumb as it slowly came down on his chest. With an almost glee, she pressed it into his chest until his ribs broke like straw. He vomited blood and then died looking dead at her. Susan sighed as she tossed him aside like a broken toy. She pulled her panties and shorts back up and made her way back to her camp.

 

"Who were you talking to?" Scorpio asked. "The locals. Caught two of them watching us. They won't be a problem" she muttered lying down. He could smell her sex. "And how exactly?" he asked. "Fuck does it matter dad? Now go to sleep" she snapped. He could see a troubling change in her and worse yet he found his artifact not responding anymore.

 

"Wake up Susan" he said. "Dad it's early. Like give me an hour" she groaned. "We don't got that. We're not alone" he said. Susan sat up to find them surrounded and wore yet two had Scorpio captive. "How the hell..." she muttered. "Fast. Extremely fast" Scorpio replied. "What do you want?" she asked them. Scorpio looked curious. "Surrender or we kill him. Follow...to home" he growled. Susan nodded. "What did he say and was that German?" he asked. "Yeah. He wants us to follow him back home or he'll kill you" she replied. A small group poked the heels of the giantess. Susan nodded for them to lead as she put her backpack on.

 

She weighed her odds with each step. Was she fast enough to get him away from them? Could she kill them all? This group was far larger than the last one. Over a hundred this time and there was a weird smell coming from their sticks. She grit her teeth as the urge to stomp them into oblivion grew. She was hungry and a few would sate her. They were smaller than a borrower by nearly half an inch. "Five...no six" she thought as to how many it would take to fill her belly. She had goosebumps on her skin thinking about it, but she also felt a little cold. Her nose began bleeding. "Does your poison cause chills and bleeding?" she asked. "In the second stage yes. Do you feel nauseous?" he asked. "No. Quite the opposite. I'm thinking about how of these guys I could eat" she replied. "...that's an interesting line of thought coming from someone with your reputation" he remarked. Then, something caught his eye and he paused. His guard yelled in rough German to have him keep walking. "Hurt him and none of you will survive me" she warned them.

 

They either paid no mind to her threat or covered their fear up well as they didn't look at the giantess crushing twigs and weeds with her giant feet. "Something is bothering me. That flower I saw back there. Familiar for the wrong reasons" he muttered. "Just use your artifact" she said. "Can't. The thing stopped working as soon as we left the crash site. We must be walking right over the iron deposits" he said. "I'm trying to find out a few things myself. We're on an island in the Indian Ocean but the natives speak German. They're mixed blood so European ancestry maybe. But why German? And why do they want us alive now?" she asked. "Not sure but the answers may lie at whatever they call home" he said. They kept on walking wondering about the growing mystery of this place.

 

"So what's the word?" Fiona asked standing before the spare jet they arrived in. Kavaratty was a pretty island town in the Nicobar Archipelago but they were not there for vacation. "The answer is no therefore were going anyway" Keith replied walking to her. The borrower girl was human sized but that wasn't why she was fidgeting. "Why the fuck not?!" she yelled. "The species of datura that grows there is unique. 15x more potent than usual. A prime target for drug merchants. So, since they don't know us from Adam..."

 

"They told us to fuck off. When do we leave?" she asked. "As soon as we get a signal so shrink back down and get some rest" he said passing her by to enter the plane. He sat down to see his daughter sitting in his laptop keyboard playing with her toes. "Bored with cartoons already?" he chuckled pausing the video. "If I was better, we wouldn't have to be here" she muttered. "Honey you tried" he said. She stood up. "But I'm the Etherion child! I'm supposed to be the best!" she yelled stopping her tiny foot. "Being the best doesn’t mean perfect. Daddy is really good at his job, but he makes big mistakes sometimes" he said petting her hair. "No, you don't. Everybody loves you. Ms. Fiona wants to have your baby" she said. Fiona blushed deep red as she sat in an empty seat back to her regular size. "Remember what I said about reading minds without permission. Say you're sorry" Keith said. "Sorry Ms. Fiona" she muttered.

 

"How do I make you understand? Daddy loves Suzie but sometimes daddy hurts her with his love. I know I made a mistake, but I can't help being who I am. All I can do is try my best" he said. "Like me? I tried my best" she said. "Yeah like you. Now give me a smile before I tickle those adorable tiny feet of yours" he warned. Hope grinned at him. Keith leaned down and kissed her. "Better" he said. He unpaused the video and she went back to watching it. Keith got up and poured a drink. "About what she said..." Fiona muttered. "You're not the only one Fiona. Don't be embarrassed. I'm flattered really. Now rest. You shouldn't even have come in your condition" he said looking at her pregnant belly. "My best friend is missing and you're down a pilot" she said. "Point taken" he said picking her up and sitting in the seat. He reclined and placed her on his chest.

 

"This bothers you doesn't it?" she asked. "What? No, I'm fine with a cute tiny pregnant girl resting on my chest" he chuckled. "You know I meant Susan going missing" she said. "Losing an agent or soldier is hard enough. Telling their family is even worse. There's a girl at home right now not knowing if she will see her mom again. A mom she's had for a matter of days. It's not fair" he said softly. She glanced up to see the giant choking back tears. "Can you rub my belly for me?" she asked. Keith nodded and rubbed it. She sighed in contentment. "I've had more than a few commanders in my time but you're different. You truly love us as family. Lily was like that but you're way more hands on" she said. "A good leader leads from the front and doesn't do anything he wouldn’t ask others to do" he said. "And that makes you a good mate in my eyes" she said. "And here you haven't even popped this one out yet" he chuckled. "If I told you to lick my feet, you'd do it. Suck my breasts you'd do it. Tell me I'm a good person you'd do it. That I was loved you'd do it. Morality doesn't make someone good. Living for others makes you good. You'd be surprised how many don't get that" she said.

 

"Good to know. And um...id do those things in lieu of your husband" he smirked. "Belly rubs for now commander" she said wagging her finger.

 

"This was not what I was expecting" Susan said as they passed through a clearing and was exposed to their home. "Unbelievable" Scorpio muttered. 300 ft. long and 100 ft. wide was a city. A city with structures with some as much as 6 ft. tall made out of sandstone. They were of an ancient design and in the near center was a kind of temple. Natives lined the streets dressed in similar fashion. There were no modern civilized systems though. No shops, businesses, schools. It made Susan wonder how they did everyday life without such things. They were led through the street and she looked down at her feet. Her stomach grumbled as she wanted to dine on a few of them. A passerby would become her treat if she found a way. They had them stop in the dead center of the city and had her lie on her back. Her bare feet inches from the temple. "Remove...clothes" the commander growled. She could see Scorpio still be guarded. Susan removed all her clothes after placing her backpack down and was rewarded with a stabbing poke in her right side.

 

"You dirty fucks. I'll...kill..." she said as she slipped into unconsciousness. She was not prepared for what awaited her when she awoke. Still naked but now tuned and staked to the ground by vines. Scorpio was not to be seen but she felt her nipples being squeezed. She glanced up to a sight she would not forget. Natives had begun taking turns drinking her milk. One by one they crawled up, squeezed a few drops, drank, and then crawled down. "Get off me! GET OFF ME!" she screamed. She felt something at her pussy. "No. No please" she begged as she felt a small body fucking her. She grit her teeth yanking on her vines as they breastfed and raped her. And worst of all, they cheered. It had been a hour since she woke, and they had not stopped. She had fed a good hundred by now, raped more times than she could count, had her feet and toes played with. She swore if she got free, she would end them all.

 

"Even with our differences, I wouldn't want this for you" a voice said. She turned her head to the left to see none other than her father. "Don't just stand there! Cut me fucking free!" she yelled. "They confiscated my weapons" he replied. She didn't see any guards with him. "Yeah I'm alone. We're a curiosity to them. They've never seen a while person before" he said. "Then what? They let you go because you're unique. What's about my ass?!" she yelled. He didn't answer. "Look at me. I SAID LOOK AT ME! Your daughter has been raped for an hour, used like a fucking cow, does any of this bother you?!" she yelled crying. Again, no answer. "How does this benefit the world? Can you at least answer that?" she asked. He touched his artifact and it gave no answer for him. A group of people began delivering large cauldrons near her body. They had long blades on their backs. "What's that for?" Scorpio asked. "Harvest...meat" one replied.

 

Susan went into a fit screaming and yanking on the vines. "What did he say?!" he yelled. "They want to fucking eat me you asshole! They're a bunch of fucking cannibals! Still want to be worshiped?!" she yelled. "Not really" he replied walking to one. He smiled at him before yanking away the large blade. Before they could react, he spun around decapitating him. He rushed to the vine holding her left arm down and hacked it away. With that free, Susan was able to snap the other one. With seconds she was free standing up but by this point a small group had converged. "Bring it. I owe you so much and I pay my debts" she snarled. Her anger so great, Sudan tore the temple from the ground and slammed it down on the group killing them. "More...I owe you more!" she yelled. She began grabbing random people off the street, stripping them and eating them alive. The natives, as fearsome as they were paused. "What's the matter? Not used to prey fighting back?" she laughed. "Susan, we need to go!" Scorpio yelled from the ground. Susan glared at him. She grabbed two more and shoved one in her mouth as he looked on. With glee she swallowed. And she went for the other...   

 

"SUSAN STOP! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO!" he yelled. Susan looked at her hand. She froze at the sight of a tiny girl no older than six sobbing in her grip. She felt her stomach knowing she probably ate her mother just now. She placed her back on the ground and stumbled off a ways. There was a small aqueduct close by which she used to clean her palate. She felt full and was not happy about it. With not a word, she grabbed Scorpio and her backpack (which they had thankfully not disturbed) and stumbled away out of the city.

 

She had walked a quarter mile before she stopped. "My heart" she grumbled. "Yeah I know that was awful" he said. "No. My heart actually hurts" she whined. "The final stages. We have to get up the mountain" he said. "Rest for a moment. There a cave" she said stumbling into it. They had not gotten far when they found the answers to a few questions. "What the hell? Is that a swastika?" He asked seeing a rotted out wooden box. "Yeah. U-211 underneath" she replied. "Uranium?" he asked. "No dad. Uranium doesn't have that low an isotope. That means U-boat number 211. World War Two era stuff" she replied. "Susan over there" he said pointing to a fallen rusted table, chair, and a skeleton still dressed in uniform.

 

"SS uniform. Probably the assigned officer to oversee the crew. Usually had one posted to keep an eye on them. What's this?" she said picking up an old worn book. "It's a journal" she said. "What's it say?" he asked. "Gimme a minute. It's in German" she replied. 20 minutes had passed. "We can't stay here. We're on the clock" he said. Susan closed the journal. The answers are right here. They left port back in November of 42' on their way to Yokohama Japan. They were carrying top secret cargo namely deuterium" she said. "What's that?" he asked. "Heavy water. Used to develop nuclear weapons. By that time the allies had blown up all the factories that made it. Must've been the last shipment and wanted it safe with an ally of the Reich. They had mysterious mechanical failures halfway there and suspected that gremlins had snuck aboard."

 

"When they got near here, they had a total failure of the ballast tanks and had to abandon ship. Only a few made it off with the cargo. They couldn’t get a signal out and the survivors began to succumb to datura poisoning" she said. "That's the plant I saw! Damn things cause all kinds of problems" he said. "Like aggression, insanity, and anxiety just for starters. Kinda what I've been feeling. Goddamn sweet smell is been affecting me. Wait...why not you?" she asked. "I've developed a tolerance to poisons and hallucinogens. Given time it'll affect me too" he replied. "Well this guy ended up being the last one to survive. He talks about gremlins had stowed away in that cargo box there. They went nutty and ended up killing and eating the others. He only survived as long as he did because of a deviated septum and burning fires at the mouth of the cave. Did him well until the rainy season set in" she said. "That’s nice and all but we gotta leave now" he said. Susan listened and could hear sounds in the distance. "Guess they're hungrier than scared" she muttered leaving.

 

It was by good chance they had made it to the foot of the mountain only minutes later. The elevation revealed that hundreds of natives had decided the giantess was too tempting a meal to pass up. "They really want to eat you" he said. "They ain't got a choice. Since I got here, I've been hungry a lot. The drug must be speeding my metabolism up. For them they hunted everything here. Prey is scarce. No snakes, barely any birds. Only small mammals that can hide in the ground. Not entirely different from what happened to the wooly mammoth. Humans hunted them to extinction. Wasn't the end of the ice age that killed them. It was humans" she said.

 

"But what about their skin? Wouldn't they be white like us?" he asked. Susan treaded up the slope. "What we saw was the byproduct of interbreeding. Lawan once told me that centuries ago, yaksha had colonies all over Southeast Asia. That city must've been one of them" she replied. "So, they interbred?" he asked. "More like raped and murdered slash eaten them all. Humans did something similar to Neanderthals*" she explained.

 

(Authors note: For the longest time, we wondered what exactly happened to them. Did they just die out, evolve completely, or just bred out? We got some answers when we cracked the human genome. It was a combination of two things; breeding and systematic genocide. Anthropologists have found Neanderthal remains with crushed skulls and pits in their bones all in a mass grave. They were herded into the pit and beaten to death. The new species were too aggressive for them and those that didn't breed were pushed out of gathering areas or exterminated. There is even evidence of cannibalism. Bet they didn't teach you that in school...)

 

Susan kept walking before she paused again. "My vision...it's getting blurry. Dad...please" she begged. "Put me down. Gotta make it quick" he said. She did and sat down. Her sensitive feet could feel hundreds of very tiny vibrations about 700 feet away down the slope. Scorpio reached into his pockets and began balling up strange herbs. "Can't believe this. Be careful what you wish for right? Naked in the middle of nowhere with my crazy assassin father. This is not what I envisioned when I wished to find you" she muttered. "You're not naked. You're wearing your backpack" he said pouring a chemical on the balled-up pulp. "Cracking jokes? Dad...I really don't wanna die like this. I wanna go home. I want to see Ruby, Keith, and uncle Brian again" she sobbed. "You remember Brian?" he asked.

 

"Yeah. Saw him just a few days ago" she replied. "How is he?" he asked. "He misses us badly. He cried like a child when I told him about mom. He misses you too you know" she said. He gave her a tiny dot of antidote. "Swallow it" he said. "Why didn't you tell them?" she asked placing him back on her shoulder. "About what?" he asked. "About Tim. You know full well ZODIAC is looking for him. Why didn't you just tell them he's in Pike County Georgia?" she asked. "Tim lost everything saving us. I had to honor that" he replied softly. Susan began walking carefully as her vision was still blurry.  She paused for a second to grab the satellite phone. She turned it on. "No signal but hopefully it will kick in as we go up some more. So you're saying that Tim is one of the good ones?" she asked. "...yeah" he replied. "So it's safe to say that they will torture him if he doesn't cooperate right?" she asked. He nodded. "Tell me this. What kind of organization tortures good people?" she asked. He had no answer for that.

 

They neared the peak and a new problem emerged. "I... I got good news and bad news" she stammered as she placed him on the ground. "Good news...I feel my magic returning. That means the phone might be working too...yep it does" she smiled weakly. "And the bad kiddo?" he asked watching the advance of the natives below. "The spell keeping me big is running out. Not...enough...stamina..." she said before slumping to her knees. She began shrinking before his eyes. He looked at her as she wobbled. He picked up a stick and broke it looking at the pointed tip. He touched his artifact. "No chance of survival you're saying. I thought of worse ways to go" he muttered.

 

"We got a signal! 42 miles south southeast!" Fiona yelled. "Taxi us out!" Keith yelled. The plane left the hangar and onto the small runway. "We don't have clearance! They're demanding us to taxi off the runway!" she said. "Fuck em'" he growled. Fiona smiled and pushed the throttle. "FAE 002! You are not cleared for takeoff! Power down..." the control tower yelled until she turned the volume down. The jet tore into the air and banked on course for the signal. "Uh oh" she said. "What?" Keith asked. "They're on emergency channel. They're demanding our flight plan or they will intercept us" she said. "Ignore and take us to 85%" he ordered. She nodded and pushed the throttle. The jet shuddered and squeaked as it passed 500 knots.

 

"They’re getting closer. Susan...maybe...maybe you're right about a few things. I've been so angry so long....*thud*" he was saying until his daughter slumped onto the ground on her side behind him. He held her in his arms, something he hadn't done in over a decade, and felt a longing for a time he missed. He touched his pocket which contained his deadliest poison yet. Botulinum. Purified to its highest lethal degree. Just a nano gram would kill a human. He decided that when the time came, he would poison them both. If lucky, the natives would drop dead if they chose to eat them. A final fuck you. He began asking forgiveness for things he had done. He was not a religious man even with living under the floorboards of a church but if there was a heaven (and Mary and Susan would be there) then there had to be a hell too. Tim had once told him that even the worst deeds can be forgiven by God. Scorpio, no Teagan now found himself wanting to be a believer.

 

"Is there a Heaven or hell?" he asked his artifact. And behold it gave the most curious answer the old borrower had ever heard. "That all depends on you" it replied. The Signet never dealt in maybes. It wasn't all knowing but you'd know if it knew or not. As long as someone on the planet knew the answer to a question, it knew. If it was something abstract like the meaning of life, then it didn't know. "Thanks a lot" he said banging on the metal band underneath his uniform.

 

"Oh shit! Keith we got trouble!" she said pointing to a blip on the radar. "That's too fast for a commercial!" she yelled. "Daddy. What's a MIG-21?" Hope asked with glowing eyes as she perched on his shoulder. His blood ran cold as he realized they planned to down the jet if they didn't land. Sure enough, the stainless steel MIG inched up to the right of the plane. They could see out of the cockpit the pilot with his thumb down. "He's serious" Fiona muttered. "How far from the signal?" Keith asked. "23 miles and two minutes out" she replied. The fighter inches back. "Thank god he's bluffing" she sighed. "No. He fell back to get a shot" he muttered. "Dad. I'm scared!" Hope yelled. He held his little daughter in his hands. "Hope. I need you to stop that plane without killing him" he said seriously. She wiped her tears away and focused.

 

Shockingly, a flash of light revealed a miniature, floating downwards MIG in the cockpit. Keith placed his daughter back on his shoulder and caught the shrunken fighter. "I did good right?" Hope asked. Keith barely nodded astounded. "Sweet mother of god" Fiona muttered looking at the six-inch jet in his hands. Keith tapped the cockpit and a bizarre sight caught their eyes. Terrified by the giant, the pilot ejected. The seat flew up nearly hitting the cockpit ceiling and then the parachute unfurled having the shrunken half inch tall Indian pilot safely land in Keith’s right hand. "Well okay...Hope honey. Send the pilot and plane back to where it came from normal size now" he said. Hope shrugged and sent it away. The pilot found himself back in his hangar normal size not knowing if he saw a delusion or a horrible reality. A question that would haunt him the rest of his life. The only clue being his missing seat...

 

"It won't hurt honey" he said as the natives were barely 50 ft away now. Their snarling drooling mouths hungry for their flesh. Then, the rumbling of jet engines caught his ears. "I'll be damned" he muttered as the sight of the jet was coming into view very quickly. "Hope. Can you do it?" Keith asked "Trying. Still getting interference. Closer...closer..." she muttered straining. "Come on you big bastard!" Teagan said as they were now 25 feet away. And then before him a crack in space time began to form. "Daddy...almost got it!" she yelled. "Keith were on top of it in seconds!" Fiona shouted. With a yelp, Hope poured a massive burst of magic into the spell ripping a hole in the fabric of reality finishing the translocation spell. The hole no bigger than a dinner plate hovered in the air. "This is it sweetheart" Teagan muttered.

 

He took Susan into his arms and shoved them through the hole. Keith was shocked to see someone holding her unconscious body. "Tell her I never stopped loving her. Not once" he said dropping her. Keith caught the little woman in his hands just before the hole sealed itself. Teagan saw the jet screech over his head and fly away. He looked at the vial of poison and tossed it on the ground. He smirked holding the sharpened twig as they approached. "I'll make you sing for your supper" the three-inch man defiantly said just before the first ones began their attack.

 

"Tired dad..." Hope whined. "...set course for Thailand" Keith said to Fiona. "Don't know if we got the fuel for that" she said. "We got a plane full of magic users on board. We'll make do" he said sitting down. Making sure she was okay; Keith sighed and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

 

24 hours later...

 

Susan woke with an aching head. A glass of water sat by her bed which she gulped down. A fresh set of clothes lay in a chair nearby. She put the shirt, panties, and shorts on and left her room. Nervous about being in a unfamiliar place, she moved making as little sound as she could. Her last memory was on the mountain with the man she thought of as her father facing down an army of natives hungry for their meat. Or in her case, her breastmilk and eventually meat. For a moment, she thought this was heaven but the urge to pee kinda negated that theory. She found the bathroom and went and returned to the hallway. She found the living room and pictures that indicated where she was. "I must be in that yaksha homeland" she said to herself seeing photos of Lawan, Keith, Kannika, and their son Justin. True, they had brought her to Lawan's estate in the homeland, but nobody was home it seemed. 

 

Susan slipped on a pair of sandals as she stepped outside. She had not gotten far when she spotted a familiar giantess in the distance. She approached her and playfully tapped her giant big toe where she sat. Lawan opened her eyes. "Finally awake I see" she said. "How long was I out?" she asked. "31 hours. Long enough for us to cleanse the drugs out of your body" she replied with an odd tone. "Where is everyone? My dad, Keith?" she asked. "You knew he came for you?" Lawan asked. "I sensed the warmth of his hands" she replied softly. "Your father?" Lawan asked. "There was a man with me" Susan replied. "Oh. Keith mentioned a man giving you to him. He did not come though" she replied. Susan knew full well what that meant. "Where's Keith?" she asked. Lawan just stared at her. "I asked a question!" Susan yelled.  Lawan shifted her foot and placed it directly on top of the small girl. Lawan just stared at her face poking from between her toes. Her small body tickling the giantess as she squirmed. "What the fuck?! Get your...

 

"I'm trying to determine when I'm supposed to kill you" Lawan interrupted. Susan stopped moving. "Lawan, I'm sorry for being rude but that's not funny" she muttered scared. "Wasn't being funny. While you were asleep, I had a Farsight premonition. A vision of me killing you over and over. And my premonitions are never wrong" Lawan said quietly. Susan looked up from the crevice between the Asian giantess' toes wondering how or why someone she considered a friend would say that...