- Text Size +

"I'm Markus. What's your name?" he asked. "Tracy" the girl whisperer. He went to pet her hair and she looked terrified. "I said I will not harm you" he said. "Bad things happen around me. I don't wanna hurt you" she whispered. "Bad things how?" he asked. She explained that things broke, caught on fire, or somehow grew small or large when she was upset. "Did your parents do this?" he asked pointing to her cheek. "They’re not my parents. They say I'm possessed by the devil. I'm evil” she muttered. Markus pulled together what was going on. They were foster parents and used state checks on themselves not her. It was not shocking a human beat (or worse) a magic user out of fear. He had seen that all through history. "You're not evil. You're gifted. Stand up Tracy" he said. She did and he led her to the dresser mirror. "There are some of us in the world that are given magical gifts" he said. "Magic?" she asked. He rubbed her bruised cheek and when done he pointed out it was healed. With a smile, he transmuted her clothes into a pretty lavender colored dress with matching flats. "Satan! SATAN!" the woman screamed looking at them. Tracy looked terrified of her. With no effort, Markus dragged her into the room with invisible force. "Was it you?" he asked pointing to her cheek. She didn't answer. Markus turned to Tracy who was hyperventilating. "Never be scared of these kinds of creatures. They're beneath you. You are so much more. You're something they can only dream of, fear, or worship" he said. Tracy began to calm down looking at her foster mother with fear in her eyes. This time though, Tracy didn't flinch or hunker on the floor. "She can't harm you Tracy. You have the power to stop her and her husband from hurting you ever again" he said. Tracy began to walk to the woman. Markus held her where she stood.

 

"What...what should I do?" she asked. "She belittled you did she not? Only fair you belittle her. Just concentrate and wish it. Feel the power in your blood" he whispered. Tracy concentrated. Concentrated harder than she ever had in her life. All the pain and anger welling up inside her. Markus was pleasantly surprised to see a magic array appear faintly in her left eye. "Very impressive" he thought. Tracy held her hand out and the woman began to shrink. She shrank and shrank smaller and smaller until Tracy stopped. By then the woman was no bigger than a crumb of bread. "All I wanted was you to hug me just once. You're nice when the people in suits come but you're so mean anytime else. I hate you!" she screamed as she pulled her right flat off. "Tracy please! I just wanted you to be normal!" the woman squeaked. Tracy couldn't or wouldn't hear her as she raised her big toe over her. "TRACY!" she shrieked before a giant toe powered by all her rage, pain, and fear came crashing down crushing her body into paste. Tracy twisted her big toe over the flattened corpse as tears fell from her eyes. She put her flat back on and stood there staring at what she had done. "I will take you to a place that has people like you. A place where you will be safe and never want for nothing" Markus said taking her hand. He led her out of her room and right in front of the husband who was still reeling from the display of magic before. Tracy looked at him and then the corvette outside. She moved her hand and the car shrank out of sight. "And him?" Markus asked. "Nothing. He's nothing" she muttered.

 

Markus took her back to his hotel downtown in San Diego. "I can hear your tummy. Take a bath and I'll order lunch" he said. Tracy was wary of this but having not eaten since yesterday and not had a hot bath in even longer time convinced her. She reflected on what she did as she washed in the tub. The power felt natural to her. Crushing that worthless foster mother under her dirty toe elated the girl. But she had so many questions and she wasn't alone in that matter. Markus rarely if ever found someone that naturally gifted and with an array in her eye meant Lemurian blood was exceptionally potent within her. Something that shouldn't be possible naturally. Tracy padded out of the bathroom cautiously until she saw the burger and fries awaiting her. She raced to the table and began wolfing it down. "Easy. Nobody will take your food away" he said. She lowered her head in embarrassment. "Can you tell me about your parents?" he asked. "Mommy was a nurse. Never knew my daddy" she replied. He asked for her name and she gave it. Markus made a note to look it up later.

 

"Where are you taking me?" she asked. "A beautiful place in Indonesia. A place where you can be you" he replied. He spoke about the city he had created, and she looked upon him curious. "So normal people get shrunk like really tiny?" she asked. "Yes. They are taught to respect us, to revere us, to aid us in any want or wish. In turn they are shrunk to provide space and to enforce our rules on them" he replied. She mused over that. "But we also provide for them. We care for their needs and maintain the harmony of nature" he said. "I don't understand" she said. "You know about climate change, pollution, war and stuff right? We have the power to end all that, but humans must learn we are better than them" he replied. "And if they don't?" she asked. "We make them Tracy. How many other people are out there like your foster mother? Millions? A billion?" he asked. She grew quiet as she finished the last of her fries. "And they're okay with being shrunk? Sounds kinda shitty for them" she said before gasping at cursing. "It's a small price to pay for an easy life. Well, easy as we permit. They do have to comfort us" he replied. She cocked her head curious about that part. "A lesson for another time" he said as he wrote something down. "Tracy. Speak this word out loud" he said. She squinted her eyes. "Adet" she muttered unsure. As soon as she did a familiar artifact appeared. Markus chuckled.

 

"What...what just happened?" she asked looking at it. "You invoked a very special kind of magic called null magic. It's very rare. Hold that in your hands" he said. Tracy held it and it felt weirdly familiar. "It's called the Bow of Artemis. It used to belong to a friend of mine before she died. Apparently, it found its new master" he said. He had her put the bow down. Markus texted the name of her mother to Aries before turning the tv on. He watched her silently as she watched a Charlie Brown Christmas.

 

Back in Yorkshire...

 

Aiden, (the boy who was flirting with Alyssa earlier), was busy rubbing her giant bare feet. They had drunk, partied, ate, and laughed for the last three hours until she complained her feet hurt. Understandable as she wasn't used to walking barefoot on concrete so much. Under Rose's instructions, Alyssa had torn up the shrinking arcane where it was safe to grow back to normal. "Is it working?" he asked. "I didn't say stop" she grinned. He looked at the Ebony giantess from between her toes. "We'd love to have you back you know" he said. "I'd love to have you back" he muttered. "You've known me not even a day" she said. "You made our Rose happy. I know enough just from that" he said. "Your Rose?" she asked. "Rose spent most of her life around us. She a child of two worlds but that day...that horrible day" he muttered. "The day she lost her mother" Alyssa said. "Many lost mothers that day. Father, sons, daughters. We saw how it broke her. It's not an exaggeration to say we deeply love her, and it hurt us to see her that way. Normally, we'd be totally against a human coming here but Rose vouched for you with a smile" he said before stopping on her second toe.

 

"She was that bad off?" Alyssa asked. "We hid a borrower in her room for a week for fear she would take her own life" he replied. "She seemed like the normal rich girl when she stared the semester" Alyssa said. "Well obviously that wasn't true" he chuckled. Alyssa put her soles flat on the ground. Aiden saw his reflection in her toenails. "What do you know about borrowers when it comes to reproduction?" he asked. "Well uh...they have kids early on around their mid-teens and choose a primary partner but sometimes they have several. Even their own siblings" she replied. "A answer from a textbook" he said. "What else would it be?" she asked. "We decide on many factors. Compassion, kindness, sincerity. Then the physical. Breasts or cock, nice feet, fitness. Their scent" he said. "Why feet. I get the fetish but why is feet that important?" she asked. He sat on the top of her foot. "Your toenails tell me you have a slightly low iron count but the length, sheen, and shape says you're very healthy overall. Your skin is smooth so a good vitamin count. No deformity in the arch, heel, or ball. Good runner if need be" he said. He stuck his head down between her giant toes startling her. "A strong scent" he said. "No shit!" Alyssa said embarrassed and annoyed.

 

"Don't be angry Alyssa. It's a natural thing and it tells me something about you" he said. She looked away but kept an eye on him as he felt between her toes. "A virgin. Healthy. Ovulating. You drink too much soda" he chuckled. "It's not fair to read into me that way" she muttered. "Do you think every borrower does this to everyone? No, only to the ones we take a liking to" he said. She looked at him once more. "And then the one scent that decides it all. That scent a male looks for at the end" he said. "Wha...what is it?" she shyly asked. The wind changed slightly, and he sniffed the air. "Her womanhood" he replied. She was about to say something until she saw him shedding his clothes. "Aiden...there has to be other girls. Don't do this because I'm black" she said. "You haven't been listening. You hit every mark for me" he said. She looked away again. "Oh. This is because I'm a borrower" he muttered. "No! I just don't see myself hooking a guy this easily. That a guy likes me that way" she said. "Well one does" he said. Alyssa looked around. Embarrassed, she pulled aside her panties. Aiden approached her crotch. "I'm scared Aiden. Scared something might..."

 

"Shh. Just lay back if you have to" he said. She did and looked at the stars through the dome. She gasped as she felt his hands inside her. Her heart raced as she worried about how she smelled and how much wetness she made. "You're pretty down here too" he said. She felt him start humping her giant pussy. She was so nervous laying down she had to remind herself not to move. "I can't believe I'm losing my virginity to a borrower! Wait, am I? I still have my hymen. I... I don't want to hurt him, but I really want more" she thought. She fought the urge to push him right in. He was a nice boy and was terrified hurting him in some way. When he came, she felt his body stiffen and knew his little seed was entering her. He couldn't get her pregnant, but the thought did cross her mind. She saw in the news borrowers and humans marrying but the size difference kept kids as a fantasy. But if she could shrink to his size, then it could happen. A new avenue of possibly formed in her mind. A new species emerging. And if this species was better fit than humans, how would humans react? Alyssa finally understood the true ramifications magic could have. It wasn't just the obvious worries, but the ones not thought up yet. But her heart wanted Aiden. Rose had told her that racism was a human concept that borrowers didn't ascribe to.

 

He saw past her skin into her heart. A female, healthy, kind, loving, considerate with a good body, sexy feet, and one that could give him beautiful kids. Alyssa was reminded of the other thing she told her about borrowers. They're passionate lovers who would never betray their mate. That they’d die for them. A devotion that went beyond human understanding, beyond words. Alyssa sat up, her pussy cold from the breeze now but she left it bare. "Aiden?" she asked. "Yes Alyssa?" he replied. "If I loved someone else...would you still love me?" she asked. "Well yeah" he replied. She played with her hair. "Rose right?" he asked. She blushed in embarrassment. "It's hard not to love her. Shit, most boys grow up wanting her. She has a way of bringing that out" he chuckled. "It's just she felt so fragile in my hands. I felt this urge to protect her" she said. "That's how it starts" he smiled. "And because she's a friend and a girl you felt it was weird?" he asked. "YES!" she replied. "She's more open minded than you think. Give it a try" he said. "But what about you?" she asked. "Me and my penis isn't going anywhere...unless you don't really want me" he muttered.

 

Alyssa yanked him off his feet and gave him a wet sloppy kiss all over his face. "Shit! I didn't hurt you, did I?" she asked. He pointed to his hard dick. "Don't think so" he chuckled. He shivered in the breeze. Alyssa cleaned shim with her shirt and tucked him underneath letting his small head poke out at the collar. She laid back on the ground looking at the stars. "You heart is beating really hard" he said. "I have a small naked boy between my tits. Yeah it's beating hard" he muttered. "If I fall asleep it's not because I'm bored with you. You're very...relaxing" he said snuggling against her soft bra. 

 

Keith had awoken and walked to control. "Have you found anything yet?" he asked. They were startled by his sudden appearance. "We just dumped the cell tower for Jakarta. One moment sir" one said. He could see them looking haggard. "We've been working slowly east" one explained. "I appreciate it" he mumbled. "A hit! I got a hit! Two and a half days ago. And...it moved outside the city to another tower. He didn’t take off from there" the first one said. "Jakarta?" he asked. "Was Jakarta. He left the island. Nothing else from there" she said. "What’s the search parameters?" he asked. They looked it over and gave him a solemn look. "It would take months of searching. The archipelago has over 17,000 islands. I'm sorry sir" she replied. "You did what you could. Go home and be with your families" Keith said before leaving. Keith walked to Joseph's room. "I need you to send me to a particular place and wait for me" he told the old man sipping tea. "For what purpose?" he asked. "There's something I need there. Do it" he said coldly. "Now?" Joseph asked. "NOW!" he yelled. Joseph made a translocation portal for the place Keith had in his mind and watched him step right through with no protection and all.

 

Susan gently sang Silent Night to her as she closed her eyes. Her hands rubbed Ruby's foot slowly. Her fingers pulling on her toes her hand placed next to the length of her foot. Susan took notes in her mind. Her second toe was longer than the big one. Her arch was slightly flat. The ball of her foot slightly calloused. 1.12 centimeters from heel to second toe. Slightly sweaty but understandable as she was going through sexual maturity. Susan could smell her pheromones. She stopped as she heard the girl slightly snoring and kissed her forehead. Exiting the gingerbread house Ruby slept in, Susan grew back to her normal size and gathered the materials to make Ruby's Christmas gift.

Aluminum, rubber, vinyl, silver, and Egyptian cotton cloth sat on the living room floor. Susan concentrated and began using magic to make what she envisioned. The base dress was easy enough and went about the shoes. Rubber for soles, vinyl for the base form. Stitching them together was easy enough and then a foam insert. Carefully, she sculpted the insole with a curving arch to support her daughter's feet. Once done she did it again for another shoe. Susan shrank down to the size of a grain of sand and literally walked the length of the inside of the shoe. The stitching was good, the insole supportive, and carefully she made holes in the roof of the cavernous little shoes for Ruby's feet to breathe. Susan hopped out and restored her size. Now came the truly had part.  Everything else was a warmup. Susan opened her windows letting in fresh air before using her magic to rip the aluminum foil into thousands of tiny pieces. She created a orb of compressed air around the collection of aluminum and began to heat it up. Higher and higher the temperature and pressure went. Susan began to strain. As much as this was a labor of love, it was also a test of her control. The orb of heat and pressure had surpassed the safe zone and if it failed would kill her and Ruby for sure, but Susan had no plan to fail. She was stubborn that way. And then it happened. What she wanted occurred. A chemical reaction. Susan cooled the orb down to safe limits and let what she made sparkle in the light. Thousands of little rubies. *

 

(Authors note: Rubies are made of aluminum oxide and created under extreme heat and pressure)

 

Using her magic, she pulverized the rubies into smaller, much smaller pieces and held it in suspension. Turning her attention to the silver, he pulverized it as well and coated the dress and shoes with it. Dropping the friction to zero, the cotton and silver merged. Susan coated the still malleable silver with the rubies until both the dress and shoes gleamed with it. Susan was proud of her work. A perfect blend of magic and science. The irony of a woman who spent years blind creating such a work of art wasn't lost on her. She rested on the sofa for a moment looking at her pajamas she wore. Thin cotton with roses on it. A gift from Claire and Aspen earlier that evening after dinner. She looked at her feet which had socks on them. Lilies. A gift from Lily last year. She missed people that eve. People she never though would leave her life. And then she remembered someone. Someone she could have spent Christmas with them who was once lost. Susan opened a portal, inexperience was surpassed by sheer love and desire and made it possible. She stepped through.

 

She staggered for a moment from the stress of the magic. And then she caught his scent. She followed it and the sound of a tv into the living room. In a love seat sat a sleeping giant clutching a photo. Susan hopped onto the coffee table. Her heart beat faster looking at her father as it seemed surreal to see him again. His cheek was stained with tears as he snored. The photo fell from his hands and she looked down at it. Him, her mother and foster father, and herself when she was 11 years old. Christmas 2005, the last one they all spent with one another. "He must've been thinking back to then" she thought. "Daddy! Daddy wake up!" she yelled. Nothing. "WAKE UP!" she screamed. Tim awoke rubbing his eyes. He glanced at her. "Too much wine" he muttered closing his eyes. "I SAID WAKE UP!" she screamed. He opened his eyes. "S... Susan?" he asked. "Hi daddy!" she beamed as she hopped onto his knee. "What're you doing here...and in pjs?" he asked. "I came to bring you to my house for Christmas" she replied. "That wasn't necessary" he said. "Yeah. Yeah I think it is" she said pointing to the photo.

 

"Oh. I didn't want to bother you" he said. "You're not a bother. You're my daddy" she said. He placed her in his palm and petted her head. "It's good to see you" he said. She could see fresh tears in his eyes. "Pack your stuff. We're going to my place" she said. "Now? Honey I got things going on and it's 8:00 on Christmas eve. It would be insane to try to fly out now" he said. "Who said anything about flying?" she smirked. "Is this some magic thingie?" he asked. She chuckled. "You get to meet your granddaughter" she said. That caught his attention more. "You never said you have a child" he said. "Adopted not long ago. What do you say?" she asked. Over the years he regretted the missed opportunities with Susan especially around Christmas. Just her surviving and entering his life again was a blessing to him. Tim was not about to make the same mistakes again. "Wait here" he said leaving the room. Tim returned 20 minutes later with a suitcase. "Stand there" she said hopping onto the floor. She touched his shoe and he and his suitcase began to shrink.

 

Tim watched as the world grew around him. He had been shrunk before by her but still marveled at it. Once done she created a portal home. "Don't be scared" she said taking his hand. Tim followed her through. "Jesus!" he said looking around. He was expecting something makeshift and cobbled together not the sight of a well-furnished and practical home. "I'm still small right?" he asked. "Yep. Just a smudge under three inches. Did you want anything? Cocoa, tea, juice, or a sandwich?" she asked entering the kitchen. Tim's jaw hit the floor seeing an actual working fridge, sink, plates, utensils, and electricity. "How?" he asked looking around now at her tv and leather sofa. "Shrinking magic and good engineering. Lily really knew what she was doing. You should see the upgrades Keith made to the city" she said. She staggered and Tim caught her before she fell. "Honey you don't look so well" he said. "I'm okay. Just been using a lot of magic tonight. Those portals and that high-grade shrinking spell on you didn't help much" she chuckled. He had her lay down on the sofa.

 

"You granddaughter is in the gingerbread house over there" she said pointing to it on the living room table pushed to the side. "In? Like inside?" he asked. Susan nodded. Time walked over to it and lifted the roof off. He chuckled in amazement. "Cutest thing you ever saw right? Like you just want to eat her right up" Susan snickered. Tim straightened Ruby's covers before returning her roof. "So, they offer borrower adoptions, or you did it in house?" he asked sitting on the sofa at her feet. "All legal. She had nobody else. Her parents died years ago, and a mission went south and she...well I couldn't just do nothing" she said. "Mission? What mission?" he asked. Susan thought over telling him. "I work for a secret agency that keeps magic away from humans. Keith is my boss not my boyfriend even though I carry his child" she said. Tim's eyes went wide. "There more. A lot more" she said.

 

Susan told him everything in the span of an hour. Everything. "I need a drink" he muttered. "Open the doors underneath the bookcase" she said. Tim opened it and got a glass and poured some scotch. He looked at her books and found it odd as they had no names. He pulled one. "Braille?" he asked. "A human blinded me when I was 12. Just got my sight back this summer" she said. Tim downed the drink in one gulp and poured another. "Why tell me all this stuff? Death gods. Magic battles for the future of humanity" he said. "What's coming I don't know if I'll survive. I already lost one cherished friend and I don't want to go to God with regrets. You have no idea what we're up against" she said sniffling. Tim could see the fear in her eyes. Tim put the glass down and pulled her socks off. Silently, he rubbed her feet. Susan began to breathe easier. "Hope my feet don't smell. They've been sweating more lately" she muttered. "Shh" he muttered. Susan watched him methodically use his thumbs to kneed her soles and fingers to pull on each toe. "You have your mothers’ feet. She had long toes too. I would rub them when she had anxiety attacks the first few months, we worried ZOADIC was still looking for us. She would have that same goofy grin you have and when I would...ahem" he coughed. "Lick them?" she asked. He blushed beet red.

 

"Don't be embarrassed. It's not as sexual for my kind. It's a bonding thing. When someone worships our feet, it connects them in a loving caring way" she said. Tim paused thinking on that. Tim shrugged and began sucking her toes one by one. "Thanks daddy" she muttered. He only did it for a few minutes as his human upbringing played with his emotions. He was happy he did though as it did remind him of Mary her mother. Even the taste was similar. "Daddy?" she asked. "Yes munchkin?" he replied. "I want a Christmas gift from you. Don't worry It's very simple gift. I want you to hold me in your arms till I fall asleep" she said. He was about to ask if she was sure as he wanted to do more for her as a gift. He chose not to as he remembered what she has truly lost. He himself would’ve given almost anything just to hold them in his hands once more...even Teagan. Tim plopped her in his lap, and she snuggled into his neck. "I love you daddy" she muttered. She felt his tears fall on her head.

 

Susan had fallen asleep not long after from the stress of magic and her worries. Tim carried her to her room which he found was not the dirty, smelly socks one, and tucked her into bed. "Merry Christmas honey" he said kissing her forehead. He went back downstairs and laid on the sofa. "Thanks" he said looking above.

 

In San Diego...

 

"We confirmed her mother is Amanda Grayson. Tracing her history, we found she lived in Berlin for a while and then suddenly moved to San Diego in March 2006. She was killed in car accident almost a year ago. Nothing on Tracy's father" Aries said. "Berlin?" he asked. "Yeah. Market manager for German Telekom around that time" she replied. "Good work. I can take it from here" he said. "But what about the father? If we knew that it could explain how Lemurian blood is so strong in her" she said. "No need. I'm her father" he said before ending the call. He looked at Tracy as she swished her bare feet to and fro watching tv. "I should've seen this. She has my nose and ears" he muttered as he thought back to her mother.

 

June 2005. Berlin. He was in town on business. He needed Telekom to begin including iPhones onto their cellular networks for his plan to really work*. A plan that would come into play just before the Great Alignment. He met with their marketing manager, Amanda Grayson, and made it clear that he had powerful friends that could delay the competition once the Apple contract ended. It was a win for both of them. He took her to his hotel to celebrate, fucked her, and went on his merry way. Wasn't the first time and thankfully he didn't need to threaten her. He didn't know that one night impregnated her with his child.

 

(Authors note: by this point in time iPhones were mostly limited to the carrier AT&T. Once the exclusive contract ended, it was carried by everyone else including German Telekom or by their more well-known name T-Mobile)

 

"I know where you get your magic from" he said. She looked at him curious. "From your father" he said. "You know who my dad is?!" she asked. "Me. I knew your mother when she lived in Berlin" he said. She was shocked beyond belief but found no reason to doubt him.  He knew her mother lived in Berlin which was not common knowledge. She began crying. "You're disappointed?" he asked. "NO! I always wanted to meet my daddy!" she yelled. Markus climbed into bed. "Well you got your wish" he said kissing her hair. She didn't want to let go of him. He petted her hair and she calmed down enough to let go. "Will I be good at magic like you?" she asked. "Like me? Maybe one day. You're my daughter after all" he said. She immediately began asking questions about all kinds of magic. Tracy, having been through what she had, had a desperate need for approval. She saw getting that through being good at magic. "Shh...being good at magic begins at one simple thing" he said. "And what's that?" she asked. "Sleep" he muttered. She chuckled and snuggled into him. "Merry Christmas dad" she said. "Merry Christmas Tracy" he said back.

 

A few hours earlier...

 

"Sorry to wear you out so much but you're such a nice fuck" Hope said wiping her juices off his face with her finger. "As long as you're happy" Theo said clearing his eyes. "Aw. Ain't that sweet" a voice said from behind. Hope spun around in her beach chair and was about to smile until she realized who it truly was. "Decided to show yourself?" Hope asked. "Well I've been slightly busy training. Gotta stay in shape" Mirror Susan smiled. "And here I thought you avoided me because you're scared of me" Hope said. "Hardly. You lack experience to be a threat" she said coldly. With a gesture, Susan willed Theo into her hands. "D... don’t you hurt him!" she growled. "Nice chest. Sizeable cock for his size. A good specimen and is that a hint of arousal underneath the smell of your pussy?" Susan asked sniffing the boy. She looked at Hope whose eyes glowed with contempt. "You're not attached to him, are you? There’re thousands of the little playthings. Speaking of..." she said pulling her beach bottoms aside. Dangling out of her cunt was a shrunken teen boy around 15. He wasn't moving. She pulled him out. "You done already?" she asked shaking him. Susan scoffed and tossed him into her mouth. She swallowed him whole with no remorse.

 

"The best ones are around 17 or so. The older ones in their 20's or 30's cum twice or three times a day but they last longer when you jam them up in there. And the young ones like 14 or so cum 6 times a day and their semen tastes much better but they die easily inside you. Yeah. 17 is the sweet spot. You got some life left in ya. Go inside" she said lowering him down. Susan slapped her hand to her cunt but oddly found no wriggling boy. Hope had Theo in her hand. She had translocated him at the last moment. "I think you should go back into the house for you own safety" Hope said to her. Susan laughed and showed her right hand. Theo was in it. Hope glared at her own hand to see an illusion disappear. "Inexperienced. How disappointing you are. I've yet to see anything impressive from you but I did hear something interesting. It's it true you restored a borrower to life once? Show me what that looks like" Susan said. Before Hope could say or do anything, Susan crushed Theo in her fist.      

 

 

It had been a clear starry night until she got pissed. Clouds began to form overhead. Susan felt a strange suction on her hand as Theo's blood, guts, and pulverized flesh and bone was gathered in the air. Susan watched in morbid curiosity as Hope restored his form. The bones knit and connected. Organs made whole and systemic. Blood, muscle, sinew and tendons. The brain sealed in his now intact skull. Finally his skin. And with a glare shoved his retrieved soul back into his body. He lived once more. "Now that's impress..."*KATHOOOM! *

 

Susan was blown clear off her feet right into the ocean water. Hope stood there with a single finger pointed into the air. She had commanded lightning to strike her with but a gesture. "I'm so sorry" Hope muttered to the boy. There was a weird sound and Hope found Susan's hand crushing her throat. "Make a gesture. I dare ya" she smiled. "ENOUGH!" a voice yelled.  An ethereal man in Ancient Greek armor separated them. Hope looked to the side to see a young woman with white robes that stopped above her bare feet. Her hair was pitch black, her eyes chestnut, and her skin the color of wet sand. "We were just playin'. No need to call out your Orion of whatever he is" Susan said. "That was no play. You've been itching to show your power off in the face of the Etherion user to gain further favor of our lord. You will not take me as your fool. As for you Hope, there are other ways to deal with an adversary other than striking them down where they stand. There's something to be said about watching them squirm or suffer" Taurus said. "She had it coming" Hope hissed. "I didn't say otherwise. Away with you Susan" Taurus said. Susan sucked her teeth and walked back to the mansion.

 

The ethereal Orion vanished leaving Hope and Taurus alone. "Is the human alright?" she asked. "Thanks to me" Hope muttered. Taurus motioned for her to sit beside her on the concrete steps leading onto the beach. "Are you good at worshipping feet?" she asked Theo who was still shaken by the ordeal. "Y... yes" he muttered. She motioned for Hope to put him down. "Then make us feel good" she said. Taurus smirked as he went right to Hope's giant toes first. "You going to say something about having him too?" Hope asked. "No. I have a dedicated group of humans I care for. Many of whom I was their first real fuck. I see nothing strange for caring for one" she replied. "So, you don't kill them?" Hope asked. "I do for criminals and those that ask to die by me" she replied. "Wait. Ask?" Hope asked. "Some desire it. To die under your feet. To be smothered by your ass. To be devoured and use their bodies as your nourishment" she replied. Hope recalled Libra saying something similar. Hope looked at Theo who was licking between Taurus's toes.

 

"Don't stay out too long. Even Etherion users need rest" Taurus said standing up suddenly. Taurus surprised her by kissing her cheek. "Merry Christmas if you're into that" she said before walking away. Hope sighed and stood up. She began walking back to the human sector. "Have I displeased you?" Theo asked. "Of course not. I'm just...having to understand strange things is all" she replied. Hope shrank herself to her natural borrower size while Theo kept his enlarged state as they entered. They were still a giant and giantess compared to the humans there. Theo acted as if just being like that was wrong as people still on the streets stared at teenage naked giant. "Yes, it feels that way" she said. He looked at her. "What was on your mind. I could do anything to them" she said. "Forgive me. Only the gifted can indulge" he said. "Is it true what she said? That some of you just give your lives up willingly to make us happy?" she asked. "Well yeah. It's a small price to pay to keep all of us safe" he replied. "Theo. Pick someone you like" she said suddenly. Theo shrugged and randomly chose someone. He bent down and plucked a young woman right off the street. She bowed in his hand facing Hope. Hope felt no magic from her, so she was free game. "Wha...what do you wish of me goddess?" she asked surprised by the personal encounter.

 

"You want to make me happy right?" she asked. "Absolutely!" the woman replied. "Take off your clothing" Hope said. The woman shucked her clothing letting it fall to the street below. "Let him eat you" Hope said. "Yes milady" she said. Theo raised his hand to his mouth while glancing at Hope. Hope probed the woman's mind in the meantime. If she caught just a whiff of fear, she would call it off immediately. She was shocked as there was none as she placed her bare feet on his outstretched tongue. She crawled into his mouth and once in Theo closed it. Hope was taken aback that not only she wasn't afraid, she welcomed it. "I really hope she's happy. I hope this brings a smile to our new goddess. Please be hap..." *GULP*

 

Theo felt her pulled down his throat and land in his belly with a plop. He had eaten in several hours and as a growing boy, he was quite peckish. It only took a minute for his stomach acids to begin its work. As Theo smacked his lips savoring the taste of his first human, Hope was still connected to the woman. She could feel her pain as her skin blistered and peeled. She wasn't afraid, she didn't curse her fate, she welcomed it. She screamed in pain and delight as it ate into her muscles and meat. Her voice barely registering over the giant's heartbeat and gurgle of his stomach. Hope broke the connection as it became too harsh. "Did I do something wrong? Did I eat her to quickly for you?" he asked seeing the confusion in her eyes. "No. It's fine. It's actually fine" she said strangely. She held his hand as the two walked to his home. It was curious for him seeing his neighborhood this way. Kids he knew staring at his giant naked form. But most importantly the fact he was alive. The gossip of him being taken had spread even in just a day. The thuds of their bare feet at the door of his house had stirred his mother and father to come out.

 

"He's alive...and huge!" his mother thought. Both bowed before Hope. "He's alive...again. Why?" his father thought. Hope read their minds and found his father not exactly to her liking. "Has he displeased you goddess?" he asked. "No" Hope replied. "He has done something. It's unnatural to keep one alive and at that size no less. The boy is causing trouble" he thought. "Why would you think that?" Hope asked. The mother looked at him disparagingly. "Nothing your grace! Just surprised to see him this way is all" he spat out quickly. Hope searched deeper as she saw Theo looking slightly upset. What she saw angered her. The man was actually disappointed his son was alive. He was exceptionally pleased when he heard his was taken but seeing returned alive made him anxious. Was it such an odd thing for one to come back alive if taken? Taurus said she had an entire stable of worshippers that she indulged in and kept alive if need be. Hope felt the eyes of others on them. The giant boy scrunched his toes nervous of his father.

 

"Make me understand why you feel displeasure seeing your child alive" she commanded. "I... I’m not displeased. I'm just..." he muttered. "You're right. You're not displeased. You're annoyed" she said coldly. The man ran to her feet and kissed her toes in subservience. "I've angered you! Forgive this lowly human!" he cried. She watched the tiny man kiss her toenails, but he wasn't looking at her. He was looking at the neighbors. Hope now realized the underlying problem. He wasn't angry Theo was alive. He was embarrassed that he was. Embarrassed as he believed others would judge them as being...worthless. Humans that didn't please their masters were useless in their eyes. And a useful human was one that died to pleasure their master. If you were taken you were expected to be either a smear under their foot or ass, or a nice meal within a day or so. Only Taurus kept her's alive till an extent. They accepted that unusual quirk from her, but Hope was the ultimate Mage. And as such their lives were forfeit for her pleasure the moment they were born. Hope saw that his pride meant more than his son.  

 

Hope made a grin as she saw to remedy the problem her way. "You want to please me? Make me really happy?" she asked. "Yes anything!" he yelled up to the giantess. "Take off your clothes. You're going to be eaten" she said. The man hurriedly stripped naked before her smiling the entire time. The people he saw watching him nodded which only fueled his ego. "Goddess! I'm ready to be eaten by you!" he yelled jumping up and down. "Who said anything about me doing it?" she said. "Aha...wha?" he muttered. Hope picked him up away from her feet and placed him right in the hands of his giant son. "But...but I thought you were going to eat me" he said to her. Theo smiled down at his father. "No silly. I want Theo to do it. You want to make me happy right?" she asked. He nodded. "Then let your son eat you alive" she said. "...okay" he muttered. Theo brought him to his mouth. "Bye dad" he muttered. "Take care of your..." he said before being tossed into his mouth. Theo sucked on his for a few moments just enjoying his movements before swallowing him alive.

 

He landed in his belly in pitch darkness. Something squishy and hard bumped into him. He didn't know it was the half-digested corpse of a woman. His own son had eaten him alive. A son he had been ashamed of since he survived a culling was now breaking down his body for calories, minerals, and nutrients. His pride was in question. He fulfilled the wish of his goddess but was consumed by a lowly human. He succumbed to his fate not knowing what to make of it. A punishment Hope figured was ideal. Hope pulled Theo into an embrace and roughly kissed him. The crowd was stunned. "Don't worry. You'll see plenty more of me. After all, you have something I want" she said. She touched his heart and her hand traveled down and squeezed his cock. With a gesture, she shrank him down to fit the size of the others. Theo watched her walk away and he entered his home. He sat in his father's chair. "That's your father's..."

 

"Was. He did his duty" Theo said cutting her off as he pat his stomach. His mother didn't say anything else and quietly sat down to finish her book.

 

Hope was quite content with herself as she walked back. The crowds in the street bowing as she proceeded. She chose a random person, a man and tore away his clothing as she sang to herself. With barely a concern she shoved him into her mouth. It was the first time she truly got a taste of a human. Before, she got some licks and whatnot but their entire naked sweet and salty body? She found it delicious. And then she felt the man toss himself down her throat. As she walked again, her pussy juice dripped on the street and anyone close by as the wind shifted. She found her first taste...enticing. "Have a holly jolly Christmas. It's the best time of the year..." she sang as she left their area.