- Text Size +

December 5, 2018

 

Faith shook off the snow on her head. "It's goddamn cold in New York" she said taking off her boots. "Thought you went to Georgia" Lucy said painting Alicia's toes. "I did. As soon as I dropped off the letter to Susan's dad telling him where she was, I popped over to Lawan's sister to do the same thing. So those angles are covered. Nice job Lucy, schedule me for one" she said admiring the pedicure. Faith sat down and sipped some coffee. "You were gone five hours" Alicia said. "I ran into Joseph. He's the father of Markus" she replied. Both of them looked worried. "He wanted to confirm that his son was dead. I mean dead dead" she said. "And?" Lucy asked. "He grieved like any father. No battle, no spells thrown" she replied. "You don't sound pleased" Alicia said. "Because it feels real now. I killed him. The father of my child" she replied putting the cup down. Lucy walked over to her and leaned on the cup not thinking. She recoiled expecting to be burned but found it ice cold. Faith had not bothered to heat up the cold old liquid. "It feels like a violation doesn't it? Like a taboo" Lucy said. Faith looked at her with wide eyes and slowly nodded. "He was a bastard" Alicia scoffed. "Alicia. You're not a borrower so we don't expect you to understand. The father of our offspring is a very close emotional tie to us. We instinctively memorize their sound, smell, even their body language. Killing them is like killing a part of our heart. It can be...traumatic" Lucy said.

 

"You sound as if you've done it" Alicia said. Lucy sat down. "Me and a bunch of other girls belonged to a human man. He was kind, very kind. We were kept in a terrarium and now and then he would take one of us out to play with. I remember being scared the first time. He didn't rape me, suck on me, make me jack him off. You know the usual non-lethal stuff. It was more like a date. A home movie, dinner, nice clothes. With no males of our own, we found ourselves attracted to him. Then one day one of us said they wanted a baby. Our owner jerked off and used an eyedropper on her" Lucy said softly. "That's illegal. Inseminating a borrower with human sperm carries a two-year prison sentence" Alicia said. Lucy nodded. "Well none of us cared. All seven of us wanted to carry his child. We were about a week apart. Me being the last and by that time the first of us had given birth. Beautiful baby. He even took pictures. A few weeks later something changed in him. He was nervous all the time. Three of us had given birth leaving the four of us heavy. And as happy as he was in the beginning, he just got more agitated. He took one girl out for a date. She hasn't returned the next day and when he saw us, he cried and said she died in childbirth. A week later the same thing. And the next week. Then he took me. I was terrified. He looked manic. Dinner, movie. Some intimate time with me. I still remember him crying as he sucked the milk from my breasts."

 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me sadly. "A few weeks ago, there was a data breech of my cloud. Someone got ahold of the pictures I had and found out I broke the interbreeding law. He thrusted to turn me in if I don't give him money. I... I don't have anything left to give. Lucy I'm sorry. It's the only way" he muttered as he opened his mouth and lowered me in. It was clear what he had done to the others. He ate them alive trying to get rid of evidence and I was next. I slipped on his tongue as he angled his head. And I went right into this throat. The only reason I didn't slip down was I went in at a weird angle and got lodged in his throat. I felt his finger trying to push me down and I bit it. He started jerking around as my body cut off his air. I don't even know how long it took before he fell to the floor. The crash dislodged me, and I crawled out of his mouth. He was dead" she said. "Lucy that was purely self-defense" Alicia said. "I loved him with all my heart even after he tried to eat me. They others, after I freed them and told them what he'd done...they didn't believe me. Said I was a monster. As for his baby..." she said stopping. The tiny woman shook where she sat. Faith whispered to Alicia and they both nodded. Faith got up and returned with a deck of cards. She began to deal a poker hand. "Best of out of five wins Lucy" Faith said. Alicia nodded. "What the hell are you two doing?" Lucy asked sniffling. "Well, thing is we need you for something but it's clear me and Alicia would be fighting over you. Best out of five hands gets you to be our bridesmaid" she replied. "Bridesmaid?" Lucy asked. "Well the only sister we have is you. You can't be a bridesmaid for both of us...can she?" Faith asked. Alicia shrugged.

 

December 9, 2018

 

"You're wearing that?" Lucy asked her. "It's warm in Indonesia" Faith said slipping her sandals on. "You sure you want to do this now?" Alicia asked. "I want this out of the way things get more out of hand. There are hundreds of mages there with no real leader. If they chose to leave..." she replied. "Fair enough. Don't wait up for us Lucy. We could be gone a few days" Alicia said. "Just...just be careful" Lucy said watching them leave. They arrived on his island. "She's there" Faith said sensing Pisces. "Should we go to her?" Alicia asked. "No need. She can sense us too" Faith replied. Alicia was nervous as hell as Pisces approached. "The traitor and the assassin. Your heads will make good gifts for the master" Pisces said. "Your master is dead" Faith said coldly tossing his tooth to her. "Don't believe her then use clairvoyance" Alicia said. Pisces ordered them to be surrounded by mages. Then she stood aghast at the vision she saw. "Surrender or be destroyed" Faith ordered. She fell to her knees in disbelief. "Destroy her! For the master!" A high-level Mage yelled. Faith snapped her fingers. There was a colossal bombardment of spells and when the smoke cleared, there stood Faith wearing the armor or Cancer. In her hands was a shrunken Alicia. Neither had been harmed. "It's true..." Pisces muttered seeing the armor. Faith snapped her fingers again and in the blink of an eye, each Mage that had attacked lay dead at her feet. Their necks had been snapped. The next contingent of mages, borrower sized ones, attacked her. "Stop you fools. STOP..."

 

She had been saying until the next blink found Faith sighing and looking at her blooded sandals. Hundreds of them were crushed into the dirt. Dirt now crimson with their blood and guts. "I surrender! Surrender you idiots!" Pisces yelled at the next lower level of mages. Each and every one of them bowed before her. Pisces knew she was utterly outmatched when she saw the woman using time stop magic. She would freeze time, kill her opponents, and then restart it. What seemed like three minutes was 20 to Faith and Alicia. 20 long minutes of killing. "Surrender your artifact and have every Mage gather here. Every damn one. Alicia will be watching your every move. You hurt her or try anything funny; your deaths will be measured in days" Faith said coldly as she placed Alicia on the ground and grew her. "Excuse me. I have to see someone" Faith said. 

 

Faith had made her way to the human city. She left her bloody sandals at the entrance not wanting to terrorize them. She walked calmly to his house and knocked. "How shall we serve you?" the father said. "I wish to speak with your son" Faith said. The proud father pushed his son forward not even considering what Faith wanted. Clean her massive feet, die in her pussy, or be just a morsel he didn't care a bit. None did. Faith plucked the bug sized teen up and walked to where they could talk. Three hours passed before Alicia contacted her. "Faith. I know you're in the middle of something but..." she said. "I know. I'm coming your way" Faith said. "Theo? I know this is a lot to take in. You have any questions?" she asked. The boy didn't respond. "Okay. I'm going to take care of some stuff. Just...just wait here" she said walking away. Theo didn't move from where he sat. To find out he was a father in another timeline, that he died, that Markus and most of the ZODIAC was no more. 

 

Faith and Alicia had counted how many mages were left. Just over 4000 and easily contained at their size. Now came the task of changing them. They were given a choice, harm no human and keep their magic. Or, have it sealed away along with their memories and return to the outside world and live like ordinary humans. Faith gave them three days to decide. Theo didn't say anything to Faith when she returned. She told him if he wanted to know more, to be a part of her life, all he had to do was come to her. Faith sat quietly at the entrance on the second day. Of course, the humans swarmed her feet cleaning them. She didn't shoo them away. Reprogramming them would take some time and effort. Even now they had problems believing Markus and the others dead. That only Faith and Alicia were the only ones allowed to come here. She looked at her toes watching the humans clean between them. Part of her wished it was Theo. As for Theo, he hadn’t come.

 

The third day she sat there again. The people wondering why those that worshipped her all came home alive. At least a few would end up dying in some way usually. And as the day moved to night, Theo had not come, and Faith sat there crying. Seeing what they considered a goddess crying was not usual. And when she mentioned his name, it came back to him. "Son, the goddess wants you to come to her. The neighbors are talking" his father said. "I know dad" Theo replied playing with his food. "Don't you like cleaning their feet? She's prettier than most. Don't you want to swim in her pussy?" his mother asked. "It's...complicated mom" he said softly. "What's so complicated? We live to serve them. If she wants you, you go. Clean her toes, crawl around inside her pussy, and if you're lucky she might eat you" his father said gruffly. Theo finished dinner and went to his room. Since Faith was so huge compared to them, he easily saw her from his bedroom window. All she had said to him frightened the boy. Having a baby by a goddess was the biggest shocker. He was taught to serve their whims and die by them if need be but never being a father to their kids. He hadn't even thought of being a parent even though some his age were. And as he stared at her he slowly understood how it was possible. She loved him and her heart was begging for him to see her. Theo left his house. 

 

He walked to the titaness and sat on her toenail. With so many others worshipping her feet, she hadn’t noticed another buggy human at her toes. Large teardrops fell as she cried softly. The street coated with her breastmilk as she had not pumped for days and her nipples leaked. She wasn't looking too much like a goddess then. "You wanted to see me?" he asked. She suddenly stopped thinking she was imagining it. "Theo?" she asked. "Down here" he replied. She restrained herself as snatching him up would crush his little body. She shooed everyone away leaving them alone. "I thought about what you said" he said. "And I'd like to see her" he replied. Faith nodded and smiled. The next day Faith told Alicia that she was going home but would return. She took Theo with her.

 

December 13, 2018

 

"He's doing pretty well" Lucy said watching the shrunken yet larger Theo rocking the babies to sleep. "Yes, I was worried at first but the look in his eyes when he saw our daughter" Faith said smiling. She looked closer at Lucy and grinned. "You like him" she said. "He's an okay guy" Lucy shrugged. "Nuh uh" Faith said picking her up. She sniffed her. "Knew it. You're attracted to him. I can smell it. You're even wearing makeup. And is that nail polish on your toes?" she asked her. Lucy blushed. "But he's yours" she muttered. "No, he isn't. It's clear he doesn't feel that way for me. He likes me. He cares about my feelings but love? No" Faith said. "But he did love you in that other timeline" Lucy said. "Yeah he did but some things you can't replicate. The right time, the right moment. If you want to date him by all means" Faith told her. Lucy looked worried. "Don't worry about me. Your happiness is more important" she said. Lucy looked down. 

 

"I try not to poke around in people's heads for privacy sake but sometimes I hear thoughts anyway. More often you think about intimate things. You want to be cuddled. Kissed and licked. Your toes sucked. You want the feeling of being filled up. You're jealous of me and Alicia and you hate yourself for it" she said. Lucy broke into a whimpering sob. Quietly, Faith took her to her bedroom. "It's okay. Let it out" Faith said cuddling her. "I feel so ashamed. All you gave me, and I was so jealous" she sniffled. "Just means you're not perfect. Daddy once told me something when I was very upset once. It's okay not to be okay. It's why we have friends, people we love and love us back" she said. "Thank you for saying that" Lucy said. "Hmm. Your makeup as all smeared now. Why don't I draw you a bath and you can relax?" she asked. Lucy nodded. Faith drew a warm bath in the sink and placed her inside. Grinning, she returned to the living room. "Hey Theo? Why don't you take a bath while the water is still hot in the water tank" she said. Theo shrugged. Faith carried him to the bathroom and took his clothes for washing. "Here you go" Faith said abruptly dropping him into the sink. "Faith! Wait a... minute.... hey Theo" Lucy said blushing. "Hey" she said shyly as he sat down. Faith shrunk down to tend to the babies smirking and chuckling to herself.

 

"So uh...getting used to being outside your city?" Lucy asked. "It's...different. New sky, wooden walls, trees. Then of course my daughter" he replied. Lucy nodded and soaped her body. "That's good. You're doing good. You'll make a fine daddy...WHOA!" she yelled as her bare feet slipped underwater. Theo reached out and caught her. "Thanks" she muttered. His eyes focused on her breasts. Their eyes met. "Sorry" he said. "Don't be. I... it’s okay" she said blushing. Both smiled. Theo helped her wash her back and she returned the favor. "Wish I was pretty as the others" she muttered. "You're pretty too" he said. Lucy shifted as she was sitting and bumped into his cock. He blushed. Lucy turned around. "Sorry again" he muttered. Quietly, she raised her body and slowly slid down his shaft. She leaned forward and sniffed him. "I... I shouldn't. You've been here barely four days. Humans are like..." she was saying until he thrusted into her. The sound of splashing water mixed with their grunts and groans. "They've been in there awhile" Faith said looking at the clock. Then the sound of an open drain she could hear. They returned to the living room not long after like nothing happened. Faith looked at them the entire time during dinner and into the evening. Theo slept in the guest room while Lucy slept with Faith and the kids. 

 

"So? You're going to tell me, or do I have to read your thoughts?" Faith asked. "About what?" Lucy asked. "Oh, you know. How many times did he cum in you? He do that thing when he nibbles your earlobe?" Faith asked. Lucy didn't answer. Faith used her fingernail to ease her tiny panties down. She sniffed her. "Wow. He never did anal with me" Faith said. Lucy swatted her nose. Faith rolled her onto her back. She planted tiny kisses on her bare feet. "Between us girls?" Faith asked. "Three times and yes the earlobe" Lucy replied. "Why aren't you with him now?  Faith asked. "I'm scared alright?! Last time I was this happy. I mean happy with a mate, it ended really bad" she replied. "I know how scary it feels. I felt that with Alicia. You don't want to be without that special someone forever do you?" she asked. "...no" Lucy croaked. Faith leaned in and quickly sucked her tiny pussy. "Stop...stop...fuck..." Lucy groaned as the giant tongue tickled her labia. Then Faith stopped just before she came. "Why...why did you..."

 

"Let him finish" she said. "Aw fuck you" Lucy growled as she got out of bed. "You'll love me in the morning" Faith chuckled. Morning did come and Faith found Lucy human sized quietly sipping coffee. "Morning" Faith said flittering to the kitchen counter to find a cup her size. She hadn't grown to human size yet. Lucy put her cup down. "I know why you did that, but some things have to work out their own way" Lucy told her. "That they do but it's hard to ignore the thoughts of others when they just wash over me" Faith said. Lucy helped her get coffee but still looked annoyed. "Did you ever consider what someone is thinking might not be what should happen?" Lucy asked. "Every goddamned day for the last three months. Now did you consider he wanted you to be with him last night? You were conditioned to have pleasure taken from you but what about giving it?" Faith asked. Lucy put the cup down and sat in the sofa. Faith regretted her words hearing her softly cry. "That was a low blow. I'm sorry" Faith said fluttering onto the coffee table. "I’m used to doing things in a scheduled way. It's strange for me to wait things out. Not to mention earlier events have left me...worried about people I love. Watching people I cherish being sad isn't my thing" Faith said softly. Lucy picked her up and snuggled her. "Forgive me?" Faith asked. Lucy eyed her. She tore her tiny panties and nightgown away. Lucy gave her a wicked grin. Faith was shoved into her mouth. Her lips closed.

 

Lucy slipped a hand down her panties and fingered herself while she sucked on the girl she considered her employer and sister. It was a first time having someone small enough to fit in her mouth. The sweet taste of her flesh stunned the borrower. He was tempted to swallow her. And when she came, her moans rattled Faith's bones. She spat her out and caught her breath. "Now I forgive you" Lucy said.

 

December 31, 2018

 

"Shit my hands are so sweaty" Alicia muttered wiping her hands on her dress. "Your hands? My whole body is sweating" Faith said standing on the desk. "Bet you're not as sweaty as my damn feet. Where is this guy?" Lucy asked patting her stomach. "He's a busy man. He has a lot on his plate getting things ready for his replacement" Faith replied. "Sucks ass he lost his seat because he likes borrower rights" Alicia said. "It is what it is" Faith sighed. Finally, the door opened, and the judge entered. "When I saw the paperwork, I couldn't believe it. How did you snag a celebrity?" he asked. "Just lucky I guess" Faith shrugged. "She was just in here last month applying for citizenship" he chuckled. The judge looked at the documents and then them. "Okay. We can proceed" he said. "Do you, Faith McCormick take Celine Cruz as your lawful wedded wife?" he asked. "I do" Faith replied nervous. "And do you, Celine Cruz take Faith McCormick as your lawful wedded wife?" he asked. "Yes! I mean yes I do" she stammered. Lucy chuckled. "Then by the power vested in me by the State of Washington, I pronounce you wife and wife. You can kiss now" he chuckled. Alicia grabbed Faith up and kissed her leaving a large lipstick mark on her face. The man smiled and nodded as Lucy popped a giant confetti popper. "Now if you ladies will excuse me" he said. "So soon?" Faith asked. "Still have some stuff to attend to" he said glancing at boxes.

 

"For what it's worth. Thank you" Alicia said looking at them as well. "It's not so bad. Gives me an excuse to retire to Baja California" he said. "What about your daughter?" Faith asked. "Well, she'll be at an age where she wants to find a mate soon. Between you and me, her needs are...unique" he replied blushing. "Celine? Can you and Lucy pick up the marriage license. I'll be on my way shortly" Faith said. Shrugging, they left them alone. "I get how...unusual it can be for you. Human society says one thing, borrower biology says another. What you have to understand is she wants you to do those things because she loves and trusts you. I'm sure you've seen her when she's...in heat?" she asked. The man nodded. "She's looks like she's suffering" he said. "Because she is. Borrowers crave intimacy during that age. If you really love her, you’ll give her an orgasm" Faith said.  The man turned red as a tomato. "Okay. I can see how hard this is for you. How about starting slow. Gently rub her little feet for a while" she said. "I can do that" he said. "Later on lick them. Suck on her feet. You don't have to jump all in on the first try" she smiled. "I knew it would hard raising her, but I never thought I'd have to lick my daughter’s feet" he mumbled. "Wait till she starts looking for a mate. Especially if it's a human" she snickered. The man cringed. Faith took ahold of a pen lying on his desk and wrote down her number. "If you need anything, I mean anything. Give me a call" she said seriously with a slight glow in her eyes. The judge watched her easily jump down onto the floor and walk out of the office. How she did that would raise an eyebrow but for some reason he felt compelled to hold onto the scrap of paper with the phone 

number on it.

 

Later that night, Alicia sat on the sofa looking at her Twitter. Someone had tipped off the news that Celine Cruz married a female borrower at the courthouse. As one could imagine, her page was exploding with messages. Many thought she was crazy. Marrying a borrower was one thing but a female one. Parents said she was going to hell. LGBTQ supporters congratulated them. Her agent, furious she disappeared and then popped back up demanded answers. Alicia had nothing to say. She closed the app and looked at the pictures they took. She chuckled at them. Faith awoke beside her laying on a cushion. "Uhhhgh...how...how long was I out?" she groaned. "Six hours but you're awake just in time to watch the ball fall in Time's square" Alicia replied. "I don't remember anything after the fourth glass" she said. "Not even me...nevermind" Alicia said. "What? What did you do?" she asked.  "Well um...you stripped naked and jumped on top of the cake to make a frosting snow angel. After that you began making out with the bridal figurine on top. And then I was sucking the frosting off your body and you umm...slipped down my throat" she muttered. "YOU ATE ME?!" Faith asked. "Just for a minute! I coughed you back up" Alicia sheepishly replied. "Water. Get me water" Faith said. Alicia returned with some water in a bottle cap.

 

"Didn't think you be so fucked up on just four glasses of champagne" she said. "Borrowers are more susceptible to alcohol than humans. Can't believe you ate me" she muttered. "Hey, you're on the Internet" Alicia said changing the subject. She showed her pictures from TMZ. "Wait! Let me read it" Faith said as Alicia pulled the phone away. Faith sat there quietly after a minute of reading. "It's no big deal. I said that it was a front" she said. "You're lying. You like singing" Faith said quietly.  "You're more important than some singing career" Alicia said. Faith flew to the window looking at the snow falling in the night. "It's fine really" she said. Faith began to glow. Her anger was building. "Every last one that called you a fag, a harlot, and a fake Selena. I should shrink them down and..."

 

"Faith. Forget it" Alicia said sternly. Faith returned to normal and wiped her eyes. "Come here creampuff" Alicia said to her. Faith flew into her hands. "It doesn't matter. The recording deals, the platinum records, Grammys. They're things. They can't love me. This here is what matters to me" she said. Faith looked into her giantess' eyes. She felt a little better. "How umm...did it feel to eat me?" she asked. "I soaked my panties. And then when I realized what happened and panicked, I soaked my panties a different way" she replied softly. Faith chuckled and then burst out laughing. "Look" Alicia said pointing to the tv. They counted down together and shouted in the New Year for the East coast. "And now we wait a few hours and do it again" Faith grinned. New Year’s did come for them and they went to bed. "Last time, millions were dead, almost all the zodiac was dead, my dad, Hikari, and the world was turning to shit. It worked but...so many other things changed too. The Mogwai, the Xi, so many lives they touched. And I can't fix it" she muttered. "You tried. Faith, like you saw with Theo, some things just happen because they happen. He's alive this time and he even fathered a kid with Lucy" she said. "True. Dissent in the Mogwai is growing and with Aquarius dead, the Xi will have the chance to grow on their own without interference. Maybe, maybe I can invite those that want to leave to come to the island" she said. 

 

"Didn't you just say something about interference?" Alicia asked. "Just a slight incentive" Faith chuckled. "And speaking of the island. Barely any took your offer to the up magic and return to the mainlands. Don't we have our hands full policing a shitload of mages?" she asked. "Okay okay! One thing at a time!" Faith yelled. "Happy New Year’s" Alicia said closing her eyes. "Happy New Year’s my pretty giant wife" she replied. "Wife? I'm the breadwinner in the family" Alicia said. "And I'm the strongest" Faith said. "And both of you are women. Toss a coin for god's sake" Lucy grumbled as she passed their door. Alicia and Faith giggled.

 

August 19, 2019

 

Faith sat perched on the rooftop a nice borrower couple shared with her to watch the opening ceremony. Her bare feet on the rough tiles kept her from slipping off but that wasn't her concern right then. Her worry was Keith and Hope sensing her presence. She had kept away from them since the day she helped Susan but today was an auspicious day. It was the one-year anniversary of the battle with Ebonheart. It also marked another occasion that slipped her mind at the moment. Her father stood at the giant podium overlooking the expansive city. Her father was still alive, Susan perched on Rose's shoulder gripping her hair. Alyssa, her human friend from college, by her side. Faith looked very pleased with her work. All with the chance of life and happiness because of pushing certain things into motion. "Afternoon ladies and gentlemen."

 

"We gather here today to remember those we lost. Those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our world to remain free. We are reminded that freedom is not free and that even though they are gone, they are not forgotten. On this day the 19th of August 2019, we celebrate our first Remembrance Day. Let us not just weep for them. We shall laugh, sing, tell stories of how they made our lives better for being in them. And now a word from Rose" he said before stepping aside. "Wow. How to follow up on that?" she asked. People in the streets laughed. "Good. That sound there is good. Mom would want you guys to keep laughing. Once upon a time, I asked mom how she came to terms with my father's death. She told me it hit her very hard and she tried coping in odd ways but all it did was make it worse. She told me how she overcame it was finding the small things that gave her joy. Cooking her breakfast on Mother's Day. Microwaving her panties on cold days. Holding her hand during thunderstorms. In essence, she pushed the pain and grief out of her heart with the good memories. It gave her the strength to carry on. I look onto your little faces and I see some of the pain you're still holding onto. I ask you to focus on the good. Turn to the person to your left and tell them they're not alone. I'm serious. Do it" she said. Faith heard many talking. "You're not alone sweetie" the woman sharing her rooftop with her said suddenly. Faith bit her lip from crying. 

 

"Feel slightly better right? That's how it begins. The small steps people" Rose said before stepping back. Rose, Hope, Keith, and Lawan began marching down the Main Street to the newly built memorial. The giant and giantesses marching single file and then Hope turned her gaze right at Faith. Faith held her breath checking her perception spells. Full strength but it was clear Hope sensed something. Hope turned her gaze back forward and kept walking. Faith breathed a sigh of relief and watched as they lit the immortal flame of the memorial. A short time later she watched them fire off fireworks. "Guess that's that" Faith said leaving the rooftop. As she reentered the house, she was pulled through a portal. On the other side towered over her, Susan, Rose, Keith, Lawan, and Hope. "Bind her" Keith said. Faith was ensnared in a binding spell by Hope. "My daughter sensed a powerful magic out of you but can't pierce your perception spell. Even now I feel a compulsion not to look at you" Keith said. "The fact you got through our barrier is reason enough to hold you. I suggest you tell us who you are" Susan said. "I know you! You're the woman that told me to check on Susan that day" Rose said. Everyone looked at her and the Faith. "I don't mean anyone any harm. I just came to pay my respects" Faith said testing the spell holding her. "I can't break through her spells. Even her mind is guarded. Daddy she isn't normal at all" Hope said.

 

"What's the commotion? I... oh wow! I know you! You told me that Rose could use a friend a few months ago. So, you can shrink too?!" Alyssa said entering the living room. "You get around" Susan said grabbing her. Faith was still bound by ethereal chains but felt the giantess squeeze her. "Susan. Easy, there's something going on here" Keith said. "A powerful Mage that can even stand her ground against your daughter showed up without warning. Forgive my uneasiness" she said with snark. "And yet so far all she's guilty of is trying to make yours and Rose's lives better" he said taking her from Susan. Keith motioned for Hope to let her go. "There. Like she said we have some reservations about someone so powerful just showing up" he said. "I understand. The Mogwai and Ebonheart left a bad taste in your mouth but like I said I don't mean to hurt anybody. Quite the opposite really" Faith said. Susan sniffed her. "She's telling the truth about that" Susan said. Keith sat down on the sofa. "Can you at least tell us your name?" Lawan asked. "Faith" she replied. "A pretty name" Keith said smiling. Faith blushed and looked away. "So you can't tell us anything other than your name? Where you got your powers? Your race?" he asked. "No" she replied. "If you're worried about someone coming for you, we can protect you" Lawan said. "That's not it. Not it at all. If I told you, it would only bring you sorrow. I... I can't stay here" Faith muttered. "Why?" Keith asked. "Because it hurts too much!" Faith blurted crying. They all looked at one another. "Please...just let me go" she begged. "Okay" Keith sighed. Susan looked at him. "She's done nothing wrong" he said. He placed her on the floor. "If you change your mind..."

 

"I can't" she said cutting her off. She turned her back on them but before she left, she napped her fingers freezing time. She canceled the hold on Hope though. "Don't worry. I just froze time for a moment for us to have a quick word. I know what you're doing. Using magic to speed up your learning because you're tired of them treating you like a kid. Hope, that's not the answer. You have to learn from experience. It puts everything in perspective" Faith said. Hope eyed her hard. "And I also know you're tempted to kill humans you think are evil.... if you haven't already done so" she said. This time Hope looked scared. "It is not our...you place to be judge jury and executioner. And if you still want to do it, just remember you'll break the hearts of those that love you. Look at your father, you don't want him crying over you, do you?" she asked. Hope silently shook her head. "You can't tell me who you are? I won't tell" Hope said childishly. "I a person who made some very bad choices with the power she had. The same choices you were making. Goodbye" Faith said. She ended the spell and walked through a portal. 

 

The mansion was eerily quiet and dark when she arrived. Strange as it was only 9:18 pm. She rounded the corner from the front door to the living room. "SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Alicia, Lucy, Theo, and Juli (the former Pisces) yelled switching on the lights. Faith was startled at the surprise as Alicia grabbed her up and carried her to the table. There sat a gigantic chocolate cake with one candle in it. "I had totally forgot" Faith muttered. "Well we didn't" Lucy said holding her baby. "Well blow the candle out" Alicia urged. Faith took her sandals off and climbed the cake. Her little bare feet sank into the frosting as she took one step after another until she reached a candle taller than she was. She hovered into the air, frosting falling off her feet, and blew them it out. They all clapped. "What did you wish for?" Alicia asked. "Clean feet" Faith replied looking at them. Alicia grabbed her and sucked the sweet frosting off her tiny feet making everyone laugh. Faith smiled and grinned as they partied, she opened presents, and had a good time. However, when things settled down, Alicia followed her to the bathroom. "Now we're alone..."

 

Faith began sobbing. "IT HURTS SO MUCH! I WANT MY MOMMY AND DADDY!" she wept. Alicia knew this was her first birthday celebration and couldn't spend it with her parents properly. Alicia sat on the toilet seat and let her cry on her cheek. Faith told her what happened earlier. "I'm so sorry" she said. "I knew it could happen. I thought I was ready. I wasn't" Faith said to her giantess. "It's okay to not be okay remember?" Alicia said. Faith nodded and wiped her eyes. They returned to the living room. "We still have cake left" Lucy said. "Give it to the humans. I'm sure there's enough" Faith said softly. They looked at one another nothing her change in mood. "Allow me" Juli said. "I'll walk with you. I could use some fresh air" Faith said growing to human size. 

 

Faith followed her to the human settlements. "I'm glad you didn't kill me" Juli said. "Makes two of us" Faith replied. "Why did you spare me and not the others?" she asked. "Because I know you. Aquarius, Libra, Leo, Sagittarius, and the others. They reveled in using their power to kill and enslave. They would never give it up. You and Aries just went along to protect yourselves. In essence, you were slaves like them" Faith replied pointing to the bug sized humans going about the evening. Juli placed the cake down on the street. "Eat up guys. It's a birthday party" she said. Faith and Juli sat down watching them mob the pastry. "It's slow going but they're changing. Some still like to worship my feet" she said. "As long as it's their free choice by all means" Faith said sticking her feet out. "About this other thing you're planning. You think it'll work after all this time? Declaring humans to be off limits for fun and games is one thing. Policing the world is a whole other matter" Juli said watching a few human break off for her toes. "ZODIAC is a prime example that there are threats out there we're not aware of. THORN is a great organization of stave off problems concerning the abuse of magics by humans but, there are some things that are beyond their expertise. Personally, I want Susan, Claire, mommy, daddy, Lawan, and Hope to live quiet peaceful lives. Is that selfish of me?" Faith asked watching a tiny man lick her big toe.

 

"Not really. You told them there would be responsibilities if they chose to keep their powers. Being policemen sounds better than being conquerors. What will you name this force of yours?" Juli asked. "Tactical Analysis Response Organization Team or TAROT for short" she replied. Juli laughed. Faith punched her arm. Suddenly, everything froze. Time stopped all around them. "This is enough" a voice said behind her. Faith quickly turned around and was surprised as a force blew her onto her back. Faith found herself back to her normal borrower size and before her were giant bare feet. She followed them up eventually seeing they belonged to a young girl dressed in black. "Who the hell are you?!" Faith yelled willing magic within her. Strangely, it took all her might to grow human size. It was as if a counter spell was in place. "You cost me and my friends 50 million souls. And now you scheme to make a magical force greater than the world has ever known? No" she said. Faith took a step to confront her but was shocked to see the girl morph into a young woman. There was an aura around her. "How do you know how many died? Only a few do" Faith asked. "Disband this TAROT at once Hope" she said. Both things really gave Faith concern but what was more hair raising for her was the fact this woman knew her true name. "No" Faith growled.

 

The woman waved her hand at the thousands of tiny humans gathered to feast on cake, and seemingly random dozens dropped dead on the spot. "BITCH!" Faith yelled gripping the woman's throat. As she did, Faith was assaulted by a power she never felt before. Screams, wails, sobs, grief that would crush a mortal soul threatened to drown her own. Faith let go. "You...I know you" Faith muttered. Her fear was confirmed with the young woman turned into a middle aged one. "Morrigan. The Celtic deity of death. Etherion warned me..."

 

"Warned you that certain gods and goddesses wouldn't take kindly to you resetting the world. You have upset the balance between life and death...again. Those that be chose to sit back and see how things took its course but this army you're building is a step too far. Too far because they follow YOUR ideals. If you upset the balance by yourself, then what would hundreds that act in your name do?" she asked. "Hypocritical seeing you were nowhere to be found when Markus built his army" Faith said. "Markus never tried to raise the dead" she replied coldly. "That's the hill you want to die on? And what about your fucking balance if nuclear war broke out?" Faith asked. "A war brought on by you. Cause and effect is the nature of all things. You broke the cycle. Now disband your army or lose EVERYTHING" she warned. Faith summoned a weapon but not just any weapon. "Impossible. You destroyed it" Morrigan said seeing Faith holding the Bow of Artemis. "To anyone watching it seemed that way. Since I arrived, I never forgot Etherion's warning. Just in case I was being watched, I made it look like I destroyed some of the artifacts. I was worried I would be found out when Lucy wore the armor but thankfully not" Faith said. The goddess laughed at her. "You think that mortal crafted thing can hurt a goddess of death?!" she cackled.

 

"Funny thing about this artifact. It's most effective in the hands of a blood descendant but anyone can use it. That's not the funny thing though. What's funny is the power output of the bow is connected to the magic in the archer. Observe" Faith said drawing the bowstring back. A brilliant arrow arcing with lightning magic appeared. Faith's eyes glowed as the arrowhead seemed to grow and swell. Morrigan stared at her. "This is not over" she said before disappearing. Faith dismissed the bow and arrow as time resumed. "Hey. What's going on with them?" Juli asked looking as the crowd noticed people around them dead. White humans directly descended from the British Isles. Their souls under Morrigan's domain. "We're heading back to the mansion. Now" Faith growled.

 

"What's going on?" Alicia asked seeing Faith storm up the stairs to the bedroom. "Something weird happened. We were laughing and joking and then suddenly a bunch of humans just fell dead. Faith had us return" Juli replied. Alicia put down the plates she was washing and went upstairs. "Faith?" Alicia asked seeing her wife stuffing clothes into a suitcase. "I can't believe I get so complacent. I made plans but with it being so quiet I thought..." Faith muttered. Alicia stopped her. "Thought what?" she asked. "Etherion warned me that beings you would call gods and goddesses wouldn't take kindly to me resetting the timeline. One of them just showed up here" Faith replied. "It's a Mage. A very powerful one. If we all combine..."

 

"NO! Honey, I felt it when I grabbed her. Burning, drowning, crushing, fucking cancer. Every conceivable way someone could die I felt it in my soul. She was the real deal" Faith said trembling. Alicia sat her down and held her. "Did she say anything?" she asked. "If I don't disband TAROT, she'll kill every single person I ever gave a damn about. Saving me for last" she replied. "Then disband it. We can do good on our own" Alicia said. Faith shook her head. "It won't be enough. As long as these mages stay here, she won't back down. I'm not about to release thousands of rehabilitating magic users into the world. It would cause chaos. In fact, that's probably what she wants" Faith replied. "So, running away is the answer?!" Alicia yelled. "I'm not running away" Faith said coldly getting back up and finishing packing. Alicia sat there stunned as Faith showered. When she emerged, Alicia grabbed her. "Don't do this please. At least not alone" she begged clutching her cheeks. Faith bit her lip upset at the look in her eyes. "I have to. For any of us to be safe I have to" Faith said softly. Faith tried to ignore her crying as she got dressed. 

 

"Where are you even going?" Alicia asked. "To the one person that may know the answer my question. How to kill a goddess" she replied. Faith opened a portal. "Take care of the kids. I... I love you" Faith choked out before leaving. Alicia sat there crying her heart out after she left. "What's going on?" Lucy asked standing at the doorway. Alicia plucked her up and cuddled her sobbing.

 

Rain pelted her as a summer thunderstorm raged overhead. She walked up to the cabin door and knocked. The door creaked open. "You. What brings you here?" he asked. "Sorry for the unannounced visit Joseph. I need your help" she replied. "I'm just an old man now Faith. Magic and all the troubles it brings I left behind when Markus died" he said. "Be as it may, I need your wisdom not your magics" she said. He gave her a quiet look. "I need you to tell me how to kill a goddess" she said. His eyes widened. "Please. She'll kill them all" she begged. He motioned for her to come inside and when she did, he shut the door.

 

 

The End....for now