- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The second to last story I'll be posting this year! (The last one will be another Emma Episode and then I'm taking off until 2021!) Anyway, this was commissioned by one LutherLittle and it's about a guy who gets an unexpected guest. A very tall unexpected guest. Naturally, not having much experience with women this guy's evening takes a turn for the wacky, and also he makes an ass of himself. A lot. It's fun and silly and has a huge emphasis on minigts and foot stuff! Enjoy!!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Guy was roused from his early evening nap, and lazily looked over to the front door of his place. He wasn’t expecting anyone, was he? Nor was he expecting a package. A quick glance outside informed him that it was dark out. Far too late for anyone to be bothering him on a Friday evening.

“COME ON! IT’S COLD OUT HERE!”

It was a woman’s voice…? Shrugging his shoulders, Guy stood from his oversized couch and yawned. He wasn’t really in the mood for whatever was happening outside right now. It was too early in the year for carolers, and too late at night for door to door salespeople, or religious types to be bothering him. There were more knocks and he was immediately struck by just how loud they were.

A dark thought invaded his mind. Maybe he should have brought something to defend himself with…? Were there burglars bold enough to disguise their robbery as a friendly visit? Oh, who was he kidding. He was an easy target! He was small, stick-thin, and lived in a nice place. It was honestly a little surprising that nobody had ever tried it before!

Then again, it was a woman on the other side of the door. Not that women couldn’t be violent criminals, but it just seemed less likely.

“Coming!” Guy announced, deciding he would keep his heel pressed against the door when he opened it for his own safety. As he reached the front door he stood onto his tip-toes to peer through the peephole and get an idea of who he was facing down. Surely there would be some info he could gleam that way.

But there wasn’t. All he saw was white.

“Who is it?”

“GUY I SWEAR TO GOD I’M GOING TO BREAK THIS DOOR IF YOU DON’T OPEN UP!”

The voice was loud, and insistent. But since she knew who he was, Guy felt slightly at ease over the whole thing. Shrugging to himself and hoping for the best, he opened the front door to see whoever was waiting for him.

“FINALLY! JESUS I’M FREEZING MY TITS OUT HERE.”

A mountain of a woman pushed her way into the home quietly, bowling Guy over as she did so. She was so unbelievably huge that she had to crouch to step under the door, revealing an incredibly expansive valley for her cleavage as she did so. Her big hand was large enough to wrap around his entire chest and he had no recourse available as she moved her way into his home with little regard for his presence.

“What took you so long!” The giant woman said accusingly, rubbing her hands together now that she was inside the warm room. She wore a white shirt that strained to hold back the giant breasts they were clearly struggling to contain, and Guy realized that the field of white that had taken up his entire view through the peephole was this shirt.

“Um… Hello…”

“Emma.”

“Oh!” Guy said, suddenly remembering. As a man who’d suffered what seemed like a neverending stream of firings and other bizarre events over the past year he was only grateful that the universe kept finding ways to place him back on his feet. Most recently it occurred when, after yet another instance of being fired for a wacky scenario he’d been hired at a call center.

It was minimum wage and there wasn’t much in the way of benefits, but at least the people he worked with seemed nice. He’d only started the last week, and that was when he met Emma. The woman stood nearly double his own size and looked powerful enough to lift his entire car if she wanted, but… they’d said hardly a word to one another. He didn’t even recognize her when she’d walked in.

And now… wait.

“What are you doing here?” Guy asked, rubbing his sore chest as he stood back to his own feet. He watched the giant woman walk into his place, looking around at all of his little things, before finally dropping onto the couch with an exaggerated WHUMP. The sturdy wood of the huge piece of furniture strained under her presence, but thankfully did not give in.

“You said you weren’t doing anything tonight.” Emma said, as if that explained everything.

“…I did?” Guy asked, while closing and locking his door again. He didn’t remember having a conversation with Emma about anything, really. While he knew that he should ask the giant woman to leave, at the same time… he didn’t exactly get to spend a lot of time with women. Especially not ones as… well-endowed as Emma was. Her lack of empathy for his feelings as she’d basically forced her way into his place felt like it should be a red flag, but it was one that was easy to ignore when his eyes drifted to the straining t-shirt. How those breasts seemed to rise and fall with every breath she took.

And she was sitting on his couch. This… this may be his chance! He could finally turn his life around! A year full of bizarre happenings and ironic situations could come to an end when he finally settles down with a woman of his very own!

“Well, you didn’t say it to me.” Emma said, rolling her eyes dismissively. “You were talking to someone else. And I overheard you mention that you had a really nice TV.”

“Yeah I… do. I suppose.” He said, looking back at the massive 80-inch monstrosity sitting on a tiny stand in front of him. It reminded him a bit of Emma herself, really. As she sat on a couch that was clearly not made for someone of her size.

“So! Here we are! We’re gonna InternetFlicks and chill, Guy!”

Guy’s heart fluttered. Was this her way of flirting with him? That was a thing couples tended to do… right? Hell, he was already in, now! They were basically dating.

“S-Sure! Anything you’d like, ma’am!” He said, trying to hide his enthusiasm as he walked back over to the couch and sat down next to Emma. He quickly realized that this may have been a mistake when he experienced firsthand just how much space Emma’s giant body was taking up, leaving him in awfully close proximity to the giant woman and her incredible… assets. Even sitting his tiny body barely cleared her humongous thighs, and he could feel the weight of her breasts above him, even if they weren’t actually making contact.

“What are you doing?” Emma asked with an eyebrow raised.

Guy shot back to his feet and backed away, worried he’d already crossed some sort of boundary he shouldn’t have. His throat felt dry, his lips were parched, and he tried to mouth some form of apology for overstepping so quickly but he couldn’t find the words.

“Aren’t you going to put a movie on?” Emma asked, growing visibly concerned at the much-smaller man’s fidgety movements. “Are you doin’ alright? You’re not sick, are you? I only just got hired a couple of weeks ago and I can’t take off yet.”

“I’M FINE!” Guy screamed, before slapping both hands over his mouth in embarrassment. “I’m just… picking a movie” He said, turning away and swiping the remote control for the TV. His fingers flew across the device as quickly as he could so his giant guest would have to spend as little time as possible waiting. He was beginning to question if this had even been a good idea.

“I swear if you get me sick…” Emma said, eyeing the small man suspiciously.”

“Oh, we’ll both be fine.” Guy suddenly said, his voice full of swagger. Inwardly he immediately started cursing at himself for this statement, knowing he had no idea what in the world they could spend the evening watching. Maybe… a horror movie? No, didn’t do well with horror, even if it may have been an excellent excuse to cuddle up to the giant woman in terror. Maybe a comedy? Something to laugh at? He imagined Emma bursting into laughter, and seeing those huge melons of hers shake about inside of her ill-fitting top.

Guy’s cheeks turned bright red as he imagined one of those hefty masses flopping free of their confines and baring themselves to him. He squinted his eyes shut after, trying to forcibly will his excitement back down as he looked at the shelf again.

“Have you never had anyone over? Maybe I should pick a-”

“GIGANTIC!”

“…Come again?” Emma asked, not amused with the loud interruption.

“Gigantic!” Guy said, fingers flying through categories on the big TV as he did so. “It’s about this huge ship that was supposed to be unsinkable, but then… well, that’d be a spoiler.”

“I know what the Gigantic was.” Emma said, sighing audibly. “And fine. I guess. I was hoping for something more… action-packed. You know.” She muttered, looking around and wondering if she’d made a mistake by coming here.

“Oh, you’re gonna love it.” Guy interjected, nervously walking up to his huge TV to slide the disc into the player. A quiet whirring filled the room as he turned the television on and a quick fidgeting with the remotes set the movie to start playing.

“This better be good.” Emma said, shrugging her shoulders as she slipped her feet out of her huge flip-flops. Immediately after doing so she spun around on the couch, and stretched her legs over its huge length, taking up almost every inch of available space as she did so.

“It’ll be… fine.” Guy said, gulping audibly. He felt like he’d made a mistake earlier by sitting too close to Emma. Now she was retaliating by leaving him with hardly anything at all! Emma’s huge backside and legs took up the entirety of the first two cushions, and only her giant bare feet had moved onto the third cushion now, taking up more than half of it. Had Guy not been so slight of frame he would have been forced to sit on the floor, but it looked like he could manage to get himself onto the couch.

The movie began to play, showing images of an elderly woman clutching a necklace while Guy nestled himself into the small amount of space available for him at the end of the couch. He gulped audibly, walking towards the edge and squeezing his body inbetween the giant woman’s huge soles and the arm of the couch. As he did so he felt his slender body rub against those huge, meaty soles and gasped.

How on earth did someone as big as Emma even come to be? He’d seen her in the office back at work. She towered over absolutely everyone! She often had to crouch just moving around as the ceilings were too low for her! And now here she was. Making herself at home and dominating everything with her presence! Her feet alone were big enough to reach from his waist to his chin!

“What are you doing?”

Guy froze up. He had just settled himself down, and he now had to look from between Emma’s huge feet to see her giant body stretching so far away. He again tried to speak, but couldn’t stop himself from stuttering. It probably should have been predictable, but finding words was so much harder when the giant woman’s body was this close.

“Just getting INTO POSITION!” He squealed, sweating visibly as he chuckled at the giant woman. Emma only raised an eyebrow, folded her arms under her chest, then leaned forward so her huge breasts flattened out against her knees. She raised an eyebrow as she regarded the small man who’d squeezed into the gap between her soles and the armrest, before shrugging her shoulders.

“Well, whatever.” She said. “I’ve heard this movie’s pretty long.”

“It can be.”

“It… what?” Emma asked, turning slowly to look at Guy again. “It’s… a movie. It doesn’t change… does it?”

“I-I just meant it’s long, yes! Very long! Like, long. You know. Like something… long.”

“Is something going on, Guy?” Emma asked, looking down at the small man in front of her feet. “Is it my feet? Do they smell?” She asked, leaning forward while moving a foot close enough to her face. She took a deep whiff, raised an eyebrow, then placed the huge sole back onto the edge of the couch where it again pressed into Guy’s slight frame.

“I don’t smell anything.” She concluded. “But hey, while you’re down there since I had to wait so long for you to answer the door, why don’t you do me a favor? Just give my feet a little rub. You’re already down there and if we’re going to be here for hours you might as well put yourself to use by making my movie watching experience better.”

“C-Certainly, madam!”

Emma sighed.

Guy’s pale face turned incredibly bright red, and he turned away, pretending to cough. He looked back at the giant woman, only to find that her eyes were still locked on his position. His anxiety spiked and his chest hurt as he wondered how he was going to salvage this night. It was all just going so poorly!

Then Emma turned back to focus on the television again.

Guy exhaled in relief, then turned to look at the huge soles presented to him. Just as he was coming to the realization that this would be an impossible task, Emma casually moved her left foot up to the top of the sofa, leaving him with the much more manageable job of only tending to one foot.

Up-Close and personal with one of Emma’s bare feet, Guy could only be amazed at just how big this woman was all over again. Something about just one of her feet being in front of him as opposed to both made the difference that much more stark. If he turned and pressed his own bare foot against the heel of Emma’s he wouldn’t clear much more than that. He could just imagine his tiny foot pressing into the warmth emanating from her giant soles, and felt a lump in his throat.

“I’ll get right on that!”

It had been nearly two minutes since the last words had been exchanged, and again Guy covered his mouth with both hands in embarrassment. Thankfully, Emma didn’t turn around this time, and he was able to focus on the task at hand. He should just… get to work. If she appreciated his efforts rubbing her foot, then maybe things would escalate beyond there? She would see the value in him as a man, and allow him the opportunity to experience more of her giant body, perhaps?

Guy could see it now. Emma would be so impressed with his excellent job rubbing her feet that she would urge him to move the massage upwards. Naturally, he would oblige, pressing his hands into the soft skin of Emma’s bare legs, traveling all the way up to her gigantic thighs. Each would be bigger around than his entire body, but he would be here on a mission, and she would start to spread her legs to allow him passage.

His tiny hands would be a godsend to the giant woman. He could massage her with precision that her giant digits could not hope to replicate. He’d run his hands along her soft skin, coming just inches from the holy spot between her legs when she would stop him. That would be for later. For now, she would force his tiny body to move higher up.

After a brief stop rubbing her wobbly stomach, he’d slide up just a bit further. Then… he’d finally get to do it. Those wobbling breasts that had teased him since the first time he’d ever seen her would finally be his. They would be softer than anything he had ever experienced. The sheer difference in their scale would mean that just by trying to rub her breasts his hands would begin to sink inside.

Far, far deeper than he would expect. He’d be surprised when his hands would move so far into the giant woman’s bust that he’d lose sight of them completely. Only his wrists would be sticking out, when he would have assumed only his palms would sink in.

But then he’d keep going. Emma was just so… big. He’d marvel at the sight of his arms sinking deeper and deeper into the giant woman’s wonderful breasts. Inch by inch until he finally stopped at his elbows. Try as he might, he would not be able to make the giant woman’s breasts do much more than wobble atop her chest.

Already a slight figure, Guy would be altogether impressed by the huge weights that Emma casually carried on her chest in her day to day life. All of his might would hardly be able to even move one of them, and knowing she effortlessly hoisted the pair everywhere she went would only serve to widen the gap between the two of them.

She would finally pull his tiny hands out of boobs that felt like huge bags of sand. She’d then pull him closer to her face, and the two of them would feel their lips brush against one another. At that moment, the couple on the Gigantic would be embracing for the very first time, and both couples would embrace in a magical moment that he would remember for the rest of his days. Emma’s full lips would threaten to devour his entire face, while Guy would feel his entire body sink into the giantess’s body.

This was it. His first kiss. And oh, what a night to remember! He would never, ever forget-

“You can start any day now.”

Guy was instantly snapped out of his delusion, and whipped his head back to the giant woman who was staring down at him from so far away. The glare from the screen reflected off her glasses, making her expression hard to read, but he immediately knew he’d made a mistake. And, not wanting to risk any retribution, he set to work correcting that.

“S-Sorry!” He apologized loudly, then grabbed hold of the huge sole with both hands. The instant he made contact with the warm bottom of Emma’s foot he gasped in surprise.

And immediately tried to close his legs together.

This was the most intimate he’d ever been with a woman. Sure, she may have not even been paying attention to him, and actively seemed to feel disdain for him most of the time… but it was still an entirely new, thrilling experience. He began to pant, filling his lungs with the warmth emanating from Emma’s feet. The heavy air weighed heavy in his lungs, and he began to feel as if it were affecting his state of mind.

His main goal right now was doing as Emma said, and, if possible, avoiding letting her finding out how excited this casual contact was making him. Hyperventilating, he tried to get back to work, and immediately felt electric tingles travel down the length of his arms when he pressed his fingers into the giant woman’s bare soles.

“Fuckin’ finally.” Emma said.

Guy’s face turned bright red in embarrassment. He resigned himself to doubling down on this, and pressed both of his tiny thumbs into Emma’s soles, and began to rub. If nothing else, he was intent on proving to the giant woman who clearly had next to no faith in him that he was capable! He was strong! He was…good!

Tiny fingers sank into the yielding flesh of Emma’s sole. As he rubbed and massaged her as best he could manage he kept looking back up at the giant woman sitting on the opposite end of the couch, hoping to see her acknowledge his efforts. He knew that maybe it was too much to ask to get her to… blow a kiss in his direction. Or lift her shirt and flash a boob. But anything would be good!

All he got was silence, as the woman watched the movie.

NO matter. He had plenty of time to prove himself. At least three hours, by his estimate! He focused in on the giant bare foot, and wondered if he should try to enhance the giant woman’s pleasure by using more than just his hand. Would she be impressed by him burying his face into her soles along with his hands? Maybe pressing his thin lips into the soft skin, and tasting their warmth?

As he envisioned the various reactions she could have, Emma did finally move. Rather than acknowledging him in any way, she pushed her foot just a little bit more forward, effectively pinning Guy to the armrest. And, most alarmingly, rubbing her huge heel in-between his skinny legs. He was instantly nervous about whether or not she would be able to feel the erection that he’d had for the past several minutes.

Opening his mouth to voice how he felt about this situation, Guy only found that no words came out. He peered his head around the side of her foot as the pressure steadily increased, beginning to actively grow uncomfortable as he was squeezed between her sole and the armrest. Resolved to let his opposition to this twist be known, he balled his hands into fists, steeled his nerves, and shouted.

“…”

He couldn’t quite do it. After he got a look at the giant woman he could only feel a sense of awkwardness at how comfortable she looked. He didn’t want to ruin that by opening his big, stupid mouth again. Anything that could potentially damage his chances with the giant woman was officially off the table.

But he did catch something strange while watching her from his position. Emma… didn’t look like she was moving. He’d assumed that she’d yawned, and stretched her legs further, or that maybe she was intentionally toying with him, but…

She seemed to reach ever so slightly further on her side of the couch as well. He watched as her giant breasts spilled out over the edge of the armrest, and she hardly seemed to be paying any mind. There was an obvious explanation for what was going on… but it was impossible. It was so out there that his mind wholly rejected it. He would not accept this possibility, even if there was no other good explanation.

Emma couldn’t be growing.

“What are you doing down there?” the giant woman asked, turning away from the movie and looking at the small man peering around her feet. Her eyes narrowed when she saw he still wasn’t doing as asked, and Guy could only watch as the muscles in her legs shifted ever so slightly.

All at once he felt the pressure on his torso spike tremendously, and he knew that he’d made a mistake. If that was what it felt like when she was intentionally pushing him, then the soft, passive crushing that she was doing prior was.

“S-Sorry!” He mouthed, feeling his throat grow dry at the sensation of speaking. He was intent on doing right by this giantess so his wildest dreams could come true tonight, and he returned to the huge sole actively smashing his body into the armrest.

Sitting there on the couch, Guy could only watch the toes just below his eyeline wiggle absent-mindedly. He again pressed his fingers into the soft sole, and was delighted as it seemed to have an effect on the giantess sharing the couch with him.

Emma reacted by pushing her foot forward ever so slightly. In doing so her heel flattened out his tiny erection, and all the air from his lungs was forced out in one breathy gasp. Almost immediately Guy tried to notify the giant woman of his plight as she casually bent her foot forward, forcing his spine to arch backwards over the armrest as she overpowered him with just one foot.

“You’re doing a really bad job of this.” Emma said, sliding her foot back ever so slightly and turning to look at Guy as he quickly recovered from the brutal assault. He breathed heavily, then looked back to the giant woman with big, sad eyes.

“I’m sorry. It’s just, your feet are pretty big, and-“

Emma turned around to look at the pathetically tiny man sharing the increasingly-smaller couch with her. She narrowed her eyes from behind her glasses, and adjusted them. The tension in the room spiked a hundredfold in an instant, as he wondered if the giant woman was sensitive about her extraordinary scale in proportion to normal people. He looked back at the huge foot, and wondered what would happen if she were to just kick him.

It was not an image he liked.

“I guess my feet are pretty big, aren’t they?” Emma finally said, breaking the silence as she pulled her foot away from Guy’s chest to look at her sole. She brought it up to her opposite knee, and rested it atop one foot. She looked over the smooth surface, and gently pressed her finger into the soft sole. The skin sprang back quickly, and she smiled.

“So I guess I’ll have to take care of this myself.” She said, moving her foot back over Guy who could only watch what was happening with wide eyes. He gasped in surprise, then tried to brace himself for impact.

It was like nothing he’d ever really experienced before. He imagined his first romantic hug being with someone who was roughly his equal, if perhaps a bit taller thanks to his naturally small stature. He pictured himself embracing a lovely young woman and feeling her arms wrap around him.

Instead his first hug with a woman was right here on his couch, with a foot so big it could have been a whole other person. Emma’s sole pressed into Guy’s tiny face, as her toes clenched over his face to smother him into the soft, yielding skin underneath. His arms were forced to splay out as she casually manipulated and moved his tiny body around with her soles, gasping for air as he fought the giant woman’s casual presence so easily.

It was… nice. In its own way. Not what he’d expected, but the giant woman’s feet were warm, and soft. And even better, there were two of them! He practically had his own harem when he was with this giant woman, and enjoyed the sensations immensely.

Before he knew it himself, things were changing between the two of them. He could feel himself falling for the giantess’s bare feet, and wrapped his arms around one while the other pressed into his side in an effort to pry him loose. One that proved successful as he was quickly defeated, and both feet came back to harass his tiny body.

The soft, warm play time quickly took on a different turn entirely, however. As he continued trying to make the giant woman’s feet feel more loved and enjoyed by his tiny body they began to pick up the pace. The soft movements quickly transitioned into horseplay. Where Emma’s right foot would slip behind his frail body and support him while the left foot slapped him around.

“Emma!”

The giantess didn’t respond. Her focus remained entirely on the movie as she treated her minuscule couch-mate as a living foot toy, rolling him around and flicking his body between her soles. She’d occasionally stop and settle her entire foot on his chest, before drumming her toes along his forehead. Each of those toes was big enough that he was certain he could have slid his head between them entirely, and he certainly didn’t doubt Emma’s ability to crush his entire body between her feet if she so desired.

A chill ran down Guy’s spine.

His mind went back to when this movie had started. Back when Emma had first placed her feet onto the couch cushion, and pushed into him. He remembered that her toes had grazed the bottom of his chin when she’d plopped her foot onto the couch next to him.

Emma’s big, dusky sole was still sitting on the couch in between his legs, but now that he was truly paying attention he was beginning to feel something other than arousal. A real, genuine fear as he could feel pain in his skinny little thighs. He was definitely spreading them further than he had been before. His tiny legs were aching at the sensation of doing so.

Before, his line of sight had offered a clear view of Emma from behind the foot. Now… now his sight was dominated by her eager toes. He could still see the giant woman he shared the couch with, but only if he actively positioned his head between the huge digits obscuring his view. His heart raced as he was again forcibly confronted with a reality his tiny little mind was not prepared to accept.

“Wow you’re just not very good at this at all, are you?” Emma asked, turning her attention away from the movie. As she did so she sat up, and the gradual growth to her entire body was instantly noticeable. No longer leaning over the armrest, she was sitting so tall that her head nearly bumped into the ceiling.

And more than anything else, the steel rod hidden inside of his pants refused to go down.

“What the fuck are you doin’ down there?” Emma asked, raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

“N-Nothing!” Guy screeched, before cupping both hands over his mouth. His pale skin turned cherry red in a flash as he turned to look back at the movie, only to find his face press into the big toe of Emma’s left foot.

“Sorry! Sorry! I’m just! I’m just not used to-“ He began, suddenly stopping himself.

“Not used to what…?” Emma asked, tilting her head in confusion.

“N-Nothing! Nothing at all! Hey! How’s the weather out there. Nice day for a walk, isn’t it? I think I’ll go right now, the movie will be going on for awhile so, uh, you can leave when it finishes. Thanks!”

Guy immediately began scrambling to escape the situation, feeling it had been irreparably ruined. His skinny frame was able to slip through the small gap between Emma’s sole and the armrest. Instantly turning into a flurry of activity he fought to try and get as far away from the giant woman as he could. All the while he kept his hands on his pants, trying desperately to obscure the erection that he’d sustained since Emma had arrived.

“Wait.” Emma said.

And with only a quick movement of her feet, managed to knock Guy over and bring him to his knees. A second swift kick lead to him falling to the floor completely, and he gasped for air as Emma’s huge foot settled onto him.

“Don’t worry about me. I’ve got self-defense! I can handle myself! I’m just going to go for a walk, and-“

“Shut up.” Emma said, rolling her eyes as she moved her foot over the back of Guy’s head and mashed his tiny face into the floor silently. “Why are you acting so weird?”

“Mmmpphphmmpmpmphpmpmph”

“Oops.”

Emma released the pressure ever so slightly, leading to Guy head whipping back up in surprise.

“I’m just nervous! This is my first date, and-“

Emma pressed her foot back down onto Guy’s head, cutting him off mid-sentence.

“This isn’t a date.” She explained, twisting her sole out over the top of his head silently as she did so. “If it was, I’d have bothered dressing up. And you probably should have made something for us to eat. I mean, you didn’t even bother popping some popcorn you fuckin’ dweeb.” She explained, casually, releasing the pressure from the back of Guy’s face as she finished pressing.

“Right! I knew that! I just… you’re…”

“Ugh. Don’t say it.” Emma said, rolling her eyes. Over the past year she’d had a number of bizarre experiences, to say the least. Though she often tried to project an aura of intimidation there was inevitably a number of small men and more than a few women, attracted to her for her figure. Her attempts to dissuade this before it got to this point rarely seemed to work.

“I’m sorry. It’s just, you came here dressed so casually, and you’ve never been to my place, and then we started watching a romantic movie, and-“

Emma’s eyes went wide. She’d been so focused on finding some way to spend what looked to be a boring evening that she hadn’t even considered how her actions would have looked from someone else’s point of view. She slapped her forehead, groaning in an annoyance at the idea that she had invited this upon herself.

“Alright, fine.” She said, sighing in exasperation. Look, just… get up.”

After finishing the statement she moved her foot away, and Guy finally had the opportunity to stand up again. He did so quickly, and tried to resume his plan of going for a walk as his cheeks burned hot with embarrassment, but no sooner had he taken his first step that Emma reached over and grabbed him by the back of his shirt.

“Come over here.” She said, picking up the small man effortlessly, and bringing him closer to her. With little fanfare she gracefully slid the small man between her colossal thighs, with her huge breasts hanging just over his head. In an instant Guy froze up like a deer in the headlights, not sure what to think about the situation he’d just been placed in.

“Now you’re gonna fuckin’ calm down, and we’re going to finish this movie, and if you play your cards right then maybe I won’t tell everyone at work how crazy you were acting. Okay?”

Guy didn’t move. His rapid heartbeat was loud enough to be felt by Emma though, so she took that as a confirmation.

“Good.”

Guy couldn’t believe his new situation. He supposed he was thankful that Emma was effectively trying to reset the night and forget all about his awkward… behavior. But things were so, so much harder now than they had been when all he had to worry about was a giant heel pressing into his crotch.

Situated on either side of his tiny legs were Emma’s gigantic thighs. Each one could have snapped shut around him, crushing his tiny body like a dry branch between them if she so much as flinched. The heat coming from them was toasty, and he kept his hands hovering an inch above them, as he didn’t want to be accused of improperly touching the giant woman.

Which was a strange through, considering how thoroughly her giant body had essentially enveloped his own. As he sat he tried leaning his head back to get more comfortable as sitting completely straight was beginning to put a strain on his torso, only to feel his head sink into the soft belly behind him.

Instantly his ears were assaulted by the sound of her groaning stomach. He immediately darted back up, wishing he’d thought of preparing popcorn, or something. Sure, it was an unexpected visit, but was he being a poor host by not being ready for anyone at any time? He looked back up at the giant woman in the hopes that she wasn’t bothered by his small head pressing into her soft stomach.

And instantly he felt the tiny erection in his pants grow a hundred times harder.

He hadn’t forgotten that Emma was growing. Someway, somehow. He didn’t want to bring it up to her during the conversation, but it was even harder to ignore from his current position. He’d looked up at her face without thinking about what he was doing, and how it would be easy to know that her giant breasts would obscure his view of her face.

Instead, her slow growth had caused her shirt to ride further up her torso. Instead of the bottom of a white shirt, he instead caught an eyeful of two colossal breasts from below, and turned away quickly.

It didn’t matter. The image had burned itself into his mind, and he tried clenching his eyes shut to focus on other things. It wasn’t working. He could only see those huge, soft pillows hanging just a foot above his head. He wouldn’t be surprised if they were comparable in weight to his entire body.

Suddenly, a loud CRACK filled the quiet room, and Emma’s entire body was rocked violently.

“God, your couch is a cheap piece of shit.” Emma said, trying in vain to get herself more comfortable. Her growing body had reduced the already-heaving piece of furniture to little more than a pile of lumber and cushions, and was having a hard time getting herself into a more comfortable position.

Hardly paying attention to anything else, she barely seemed to notice that when she set about moving into a more comfortable position there was a slight change in where Guy was located.

Guy felt like he’d died and gone to heaven. While Emma had moved about she repositioned him where he sat, and wound up pushing his tiny head up into that soft ceiling directly above him. Instantly his hair was matted with steamy, hot, boob sweat, and he could feel his lungs grow heavy as the only air available to him was coming from between the gigantic breasts.

He never wanted this to end. It was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to him. He didn’t care that the giant woman was still growing as she sat, and that the boobs were closing in around him as they expanded in every direction while still constrained by an ever-shrinking shirt. He began to feel light-headed as so much blood rushed to his steel-hard 4 inches he could swear that he would never have a more enjoyable sensation for the rest of his life. Unless this night with Emma blossomed into a full-on relationship, this was it for him. No other woman would ever compare.

He made a mental note. Twenty-three years old. November 15th. Guy peaked. It was a day that would live in infamy, and one that would not be soon forgotten.

The rest of the movie went by in a flash. And by the end, Emma could feel herself welling up with tears as images of an elderly woman tossing a necklace into the ocean signaled the movie’s end. She actually didn’t regret watching that, as much as she’d rather have watched something more holiday-themed with a lot of guns and explosions.

“I see what all the hype is about, now.” Emma said, smiling as she moved to pull her tiny couchmate out from her lap. “It definitely deserved all those awards it got, and-“

Emma frowned.

After freeing Guy from his fleshy tomb, she looked at his tiny face, and could only blanch in annoyance. He wasn’t moving, and as she moved a thumb over his tiny chest she quickly figured out there wasn’t a heartbeat.

“…God dammit.” She whispered. He certainly didn’t look dead. His face was etched into an impossibly wide smile. One that looked almost… creepy, in its own way. She shivered, and gently tried to place him on the floor. As she did so her hands slipped between his legs, and she pulled them away quickly.

“Gross!” She shouted. Rigor mortis had set in! How long had he been gone?!