- Text Size +

 

December-----


The two emerge from Vanessa’s house, Andrew in one hand and an overnight bag in the other. It was beginning to grow dark outside since the two of them were planning to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas at the Cane household.

Andrew looks up at Vanessa as they go out to her car, “You really don't have to spend your Christmas with my family, I mean what about yours?” He thinks back to what Brittney had told him, that she likes him, but is too shy to admit it. Maybe she was right I mean why else would she want to spend time with him over her own family? Andrew thinks to himself getting lost in his own thoughts.

Vanessa opens the door to her car, “Really Andrew, its fine. Your family is pretty much my family too.” She sits down and sets Andrew in her lap briefly as she rummages through her purse.

Andrew watches her and chuckles a bit, “Don't tell me, you lost your keys in your purse again.” He smirks a bit, teasing her.

"No! Maybe…" She mumbles to herself then pulls them out aggressively, “Found them!”

“Hey not bad only took you 5 minutes this time.” He laughs still teasing her.

She rolls her eyes, “Shush you.” She pushes his head between her thighs so he can’t move or see much.

He blushes a ton and squirms, “H-Hey let me go this is not fair Vanessa!”

“If you stay quiet then I’ll let you go.” She smirks and turns the car on which drowns out his calls. Andrew continues to squirm not getting anywhere and just frustrating himself.

He can only smell her the scent of her perfume and feel her warmth from her legs, he starts to enjoy both senses and his squirming subsides.

Vanessa notices Andrew is calming down and quieting down, “Ready to come out Drew?”

He blushes a ton and attempts to look up at her, “I-I think I'll be fine here for the rest of the drive,” He lets out a nervous laugh afterwards.

“Hmm… okay bud.” She smirks slightly and continues her drive giving him a small squeeze between her legs.

His face gets redder and tries to think of something to say to that, but all that comes out is incoherent babbling.

Vanessa smiles feeling content with his placement and his answer to stay. Vanessa thinks to herself, ‘I really do like him… but he’ll never like me more than a friend who sometimes teases him.’ She sighs but tries to stay cheery throughout the ride.

Andrew looks up Vanessa admiring her beauty and getting lost in her eyes at the same time. After some time the two arrive at the Cane's and Vanessa checks to be sure she has all the Christmas gifts ready to go.

She reaches down with her slender fingers and picks him from between her legs, “We are here, are you ready?”

Her grabbing him snaps him out of his daze and he nods to her, “Oh uh yeah s-sorry Nessa i was thinking about um… something…” He blushes some.

She hangs him in front of her face by gripping his hips, “Well start focusing on Christmas eve tiny, because I’m sure your mom and dad are going to smother you in hugs.”

“My mom definitely will.” He laughs then looks at the gifts Vanessa got for everyone, “So any chance you'll tell me what you got me early?” He chuckles again.

“Definitely not little one.” She gives him a hard poke knowing it won’t hurt him then gets out of the car into the cold air.

Andrew looks around at the small amount of snow at the ground and curls up in her hand feeling cold, “Man I hate the cold.”

Vanessa gently holds him against her body, “Well let’s head in quickly then.” She grabs the bag and heads to the front door. Brittney greets them there having heard the car pull up.

“Hi Brittney, Merry Christmas.” Andrew smiles at her, “I decided to bring a guest this year hope that's okay.”

Brittney laughs, “You mean you brought your caretaker.” She winks and Vanessa laughs at the comment.

Andrew blushes, “Yeah, yeah, yeah shush it you.” He pouts a bit.

Vanessa smirks and ruffles his hair gently, “Let's get you inside before you become a mini popsicle.” The two step inside and Vanessa passes his small figure into Brittneys awaiting hands.

Brittney gives a warm embrace, thus hugging him into her large chest, “Missed you little bro.”

Andrew blushes still not used to this from his sister, “Missed you too sis.” He attempts to hug her back.

Brittney smiles and lets him sit comfortably in her palm, “Mom and Dad have really missed you.”

Vanessa removes her puffy coat and boots then motions the two to the living room, “Then let’s go see them.”

“I'm sure they have I just really hope they aren't gonna coddle me because of my size.” Andrew says as they walk to the living room.

Andrew’s mom quickly gets up, “Oh! How’s my little boy? I’ve missed you honey!” She rushes over and grabs him in a quick motion from Brittney. She then presses him against her chest and squeezes a bit too tight to be comfortable. Vanessa cringes watching, but doesn’t dare to interfere in the motherly hug.

Andrew squirms, “Mom ease up please you're squeezing me a bit too tight!” Brittney laughs a bit at her brother's expense. Andrew's dad then walks over and smiles, “Oh put the boy down dear before he pops.” He looks over at Vanessa, “How's Andrew been adjusting hun?”

Vanessa walks closer and smiles, “Really well. He helps out around the place when possible and is nice company.”

Andrew looks at her funny not recalling helping around the house besides rubbing her feet on occasion, maybe she'll make him help out in the future? He squirms in his mother's grip wanting to be let go, “Okay Mom can you please put me down now?” He blushes feeling embarrassed in front of Vanessa.

Andrew's dad smiles, “Well I'm glad he's earning his keep instead of taking up space.” He laughs a bit clearly giving his son a hard time.

Brittney smirks, “I think he needs to help out even more than that.”

Vanessa smiles and reaches a bit for Andrew, “He does plenty, but if he wants to help out more I'll let him.”

Andrew looks at Vanessa, “What more can I do than what I do already Nessa?”

She gently grabs him from his mother's palm and sets him in hers, “We can brainstorm about that later, okay? Maybe Brittney will have ideas.” A finger lays on his back and rubs in small circles to relax him.

Andrew blushes, but doesn't fight her on it, enjoying it some. Brittney giggles and smirks some seeing how comfortable I am with you.

His mom smiles, “Well I'm glad to see you've adjusted well honey. Let's make some cookies for ‘Santa’ then head to bed.”

Andrew rolls his eyes and laughs, “Yeah for ‘Santa’ and totally not for Dad right?”

His dad laughs a bit, “That's so not fair it's not my fault your mother's cookies are delicious.”

Vanessa giggles and offers Andrew to Brittney, “Brittney how about you and Andrew get started, I need to put the presents I brought under the tree.”

“I call taste tester!” Andrew laughs and smiles.

Brittney quickly snatches him from Vanessa’s hand, “Come on bro, let's make something for you to taste.” She laughs and heads that way.

“So what kind of cookies are we making?” Andrew asks curiously.

“Sugar cookies or chocolate chip cookies.”

“Chocolate chip sounds really good.” He smiles up at her, “So did Vanessa tell you what she got me?”

Brittney shakes her head, “Nope, and even if she did then I wouldn't tell you.”

Andrew pouts, “Dang it I was really hoping she told you.”

Brittney preheats the oven and looks for the cookie dough. Out in the living room room Andrew's mom talks to Vanessa, “So hun have you and Andrew finally gotten together yet?” She smiles at her.

Vanessa blushes quite a bit, “Um… no we haven't, I'm not even sure he likes me like that.”

Andrew's mom smiles sweetly, “I bet you he does I've seen how he looks at you.” In the kitchen they both hear Andrew and Brittney arguing, “You're putting way too many chocolate chips in the batter Brittney!”

“There is no such thing!” They hear Andrew yelling more upset since she's probably adding more.

“This is ridiculous the recipe only calls for two cups not the whole bag!” Andrew's dad yells at them both, “Both of you stop your bickering or you're off cookie duty!”

Vanessa giggles, “You think he does? Well…maybe something good will come from some Christmas spirit.” She smiles and sighs, “I should probably go help them.”

Andrew attempts to bargain with Brittney, “Okay how bout just half the bag? The whole back is just too much.”

Vanessa walks in, “If you add too many the batter won't be able to hold all of them sillies. Put in 2.5 cups.” She smiles and walks over to the table and leans close to Andrew.

Andrew blushes a bit looking up at her, “Th-Thanks for the help Vanessa. Maybe we could all hang out in Brittney's room when we're done?”

“I think that sounds great hon. I think once cookies are finished your parents planned to go to bed anyways.” Vanessa touches his back in a gentle and caring way. Brittney smirks at the touch.

“W-Well then let's finish up then.” He blushes a lot not expecting Vanessa to touch him.

Brittney puts the first batch in, “I’m so excited for cookies!” She does a little happy dance causing Vanessa to giggle at her.

Andrew rolls his eyes at her, “You're such a dork Britt.” He smiles at her and laughs.

She rolls her eyes and puts on Christmas music drowning out his comments.

Andrew sticks his tongue at her and walks over closer to Vanessa

Vanessa looks down at Andrew wondering to herself, ‘Well he is handsome and cute… we've bonded a lot… maybe just maybe I could try to spice things up a bit, I'm sure Brittney will help with that.’


Two Dozen Cookies Later-----

They finish up in the kitchen and head towards Brittney's room. Vanessa carries Andrew with her and just as they are about to walk inside her room, Brittney points out the mistletoe she set up in her doorway, smirking at the two of them.

“W-well I guess it is a rule.” She blushes and brings Andrew level to her face while he sits in her palm.

Andrew stares at her gorgeous plump lips directly in front of him. Is she serious? Everything in the moment feels like a dream, a wonderful dream. He studies her face taking in her features then realizes she waiting for an answer or action.

“Y-Yeah I suppose you're right it is a rule.” He puckers his lips and waits to see what happens.

Vanessa brings him closer and kisses his entire upper body. Andrew feels her lips press against his body like two soft pillows.

Andrew does his best to kiss her back, but due to his size, Vanessa easily dominates him with her kiss, although unintentionally.

She pulls away and smiles, “There.”

Brittney smirks a bit, “Oh don't forget to take your socks off before coming in here Nessa.”

She hesitates at the request, but does as she says. Vanessa pulls each sock off heel to toe and tosses them aside before walking into Brittney’s room.

Andrew watches as she does this and blushes not knowing what Brittney has planned for him. He smiles to himself thinking about Vanessa's kiss, wondering if he'll ever get another.

Vanessa sits down on a pillow near Brittney’s bed and looks up at her. Brittneys lays on her stomach near the end of the bed smiling, “So what is up with you two?”

“Well not much. Work is busy as ever and my training is going well.” Brittney nods understanding what she is saying but Andrew looks up at her confused.

“You’re still training? I thought you didn’t have the money for classes or training sessions?” Andrew turns toward her unsure.

Brittney laughs, "Little bro how long do you think it took me to get to level two?"

Andrew shrugs barley knowing anything about magical training.

Vanessa smiles, “How long did it take you? I know to get to level one its 5 courses, but how many for level two?”

Brittney smiles, "At least double that, remember the level two license also doubles as a business license, so there are some required business courses as well as learning about different artifacts. Not to mention enchanting objects to do particular things, like making a normal rock into a nightlight." Brittney does so with a geode on her nightstand.

A small sigh comes from Vanessa, “Maybe just being level one will be enough for me right now. What do you think Drew?”

Andrew thinks for a sec, "I say do what makes you happy I'd hate to hold you back in something you want to do." He smiles but laughs, "Besides you could use me as a practice dummy."

A large smirk crosses Brittney’s face, “Then let's practice with the dummy.”

Andrew looks up at her shaking his head, "I-I didn't say now!"

Vanessa laughs a little, “Oh relax, nothing bad is going to happen. Maybe I’ll give you hints of your gift with every spell Brittney teaches me. How does that sound?” She lightly strokes his back and smiles down at him.

Andrew blushes a ton "W-Well that sounds pretty interesting…" He thinks about it a bit, "O-Okay as long as I'm not in any danger."

“I’ll never let you get hurt hon.” Vanessa smiles a calming and comforting smile.

"Okay well then Brittney did you have any ideas?" He looks at her nervously.

Brittney sits up excited and looks around the room, “Let’s start with something easy… how about a snack?” Vanessa nods excited to learn.

Brittney looks at Andrew and says the spell loud and clear for Vanessa to hear. Quickly she says a reversal spell, “Now you say it Nessa.”

"What's that spell supposed to do?" Andrew asks confused.

Vanessa says it in a rough and unconfident manner. Slowly Andrew start to feel stiff and he falls to his side unable to stand.

He tries to squirm, "Hey what's happening to me I can't move!" He says freaking out a bit.

Vanessa looks at Brittney worried but Brittney smiles attempting to reassure them both, "Relax you guys he'll be ok it's like when he's turned into jewelry."

Andrew notices his skin changing colors to white and red, then stripes slowly appearing. His form becomes stuck like this and he can feel Vanessa picking him up between her fingers. He sees her smiles stretch across her face, “Well he does look like a snack. A perfect Christmas snack.”

"What is that supposed to mean Nessa?" He asks her confused. He attempts to squirm again, but realizes he can't move at all now.

Vanessa giggles and her mouth approaches him followed by her tongue. Soon it reaches him and licks toe to head against his side. He shivers from the feeling of her tongue.

“Mmmm… I love candy canes.” Both girls erupt in laughter.

"A candy cane!?" He says feeling alarmed, "This can't be ethical!" Both girls laugh at how upset he's getting knowing he's not staying like this.

Vanessa licks him again thus giving Andrew more chills and confusion from the feeling, “Well I better give you that hint. Your present is round.” She gives another teasing lick then sets him down.

"Okay, first assessment being licked feels weird!" Andrew says clearly not enjoying this part.

Brittney smiles, “Fine next spell little bro. Which is a personal favorite of mine.”

She whispers the spell, but it’s loud enough for Brittney to remember and keep it in mind for later.

"Uh ladies can't we change me back first?"

Brittney nods, “Don’t worry you’ll be normal.” She snaps and Andrew returns to his human form however feels odd.

"Thank you sis that feels better." He looks up at Vanessa as if he's waiting for her to say something, but isn't sure what. He attempts to walk around, but his movements feel strained like some force is trying to keep him from moving.

“No problem bro… now go kiss Vanessa’s fingers.” Brittney says in a commanding tone.

Andrew suddenly stops walking, turns around, then walks towards Vanessa's hand, "Brittney don't tell me you used THAT spell on me." He says feeling nervous again.

Brittney cracks up and Vanessa looks at him unsure as Andrew approaches her hand and starts kissing her fingers as he was commanded to.


Vanessa giggles, “That’s sweet for you to listen hon, but you don’t have to do that.”

Brittney face palms and laughs at the poor innocent Vanessa. Andrew slightly stops due to the light hearted command but still kisses.

Andrew smiles and tries to talk through his kissing, "Well I mean if I really don't have to." He says fully taking advantage of the fact that Vanessa has no Idea what's happening.

Brittney whispers to him, “I mean I think you would rather kiss the other digits.” She wiggles her toes and Andrew feels himself moving towards them both due to the spell and his own interests.

Andrew blushes a ton, "I um really don't know Brittney this doesn't seem like a good idea." He says worried about what Vanessa will say.


Brittney becomes sick of the secrets and decides she's done with them.

Brittney rolls her eyes and looks at Vanessa, “You know that he likes feet right?”

Vanessa gives a small nod, “You know about it too?”

Andrew blushes feeling completely embarrassed as he slowly approaches Brittney's toes. He feels slightly betrayed by Brittney, but does realize it’s silly for each girl to know about his fetish but not know that each other know.

Brittney laughs and looks down at him, “Now that that’s over with. Lets really play and don’t forget his hint.”

Vanessa blushes and watches as Andrew reaches Brittney’s toes, “Um… well it involves running.”

"Running?" Andrews asks just before he starts kissing Brittney's toes blushing the whole time.

Brittney smiles, “Now we’ll let him enjoy my toes while I teach you our next spell, okay girl?” Vanessa nods and sits next to her which puts her toes directly next to Andrew.

Andrew looks back and forth between the two pairs of giant feet near him. He feels as though he should be in heaven right now being surrounded by two giantesses' feet. At the same time though one of those pairs of feet are his sisters which makes this fantasy weirder than it should be. He decides to examine his surroundings while the girls bond over magic and realizes that Brittney's toes have a of slight taste of salt and vinegar, 'Must of had a workout session before we got here.' He thinks to himself and while his attention may be forced onto his sister's feet, he'd much rather be doing this with Vanessa.


Brittney notices Andrew glancing at Vanessa feet and smirks, “Hey bro. Go kiss Vanessa’s toes.” Vanessa blushes and watches her friend rush over to her feet as though he didn’t even need to be asked.

Andrew immediately starts kissing her feet with a passion not caring how it may look to her at first. He then realizes that he may look like a creep and slows down not wanting to embarrass himself. He takes in the scent of her toes though smelling the fruity lotion she uses and loves it.

Vanessa’s finger points to a spell in Brittney’s book which evokes a smirk from his sister.

“I think that spell will really get him in the… Christmas spirit.” She says the spell loud and clear while looking directly at her brother.

He keeps kissing not sure what that spell is supposed to do but braces himself for whatever is about to happen to him.

He feels his body go limp and his shape start to change, Vanessa watches amazed by the transformation.

Andrew falls over and flails a bit before losing any control he might of had a few seconds ago.

Vanessa reaches down and picks up Andrew’s new form smiling, “These are the cutest socks I’ve ever seen.” She winks and goes into front of a mirror to show Andrew his form.

He sees a sock where his body should be, a christmas sock at that. He was red, fuzzy, and covered in candy canes and santa hats.

"Alright so not funny girls." He says trying to sound as though he's pouting.

Brittney laughs, "Oh don't be a party pooper after all Vanessa still needs to try you on." She winks at her.

Vanessa sits down and slips the sock on, then a second one appears in Brittney’s hand, “Here’s the other one Nessa.” Vanessa puts the second on and stands in front of the mirror showing off her new fuzzy socks.

Andrew immediately feels her warmth surrounding him and as she stands her weight puts pressure on him with no pain associated.

"This feels weird, but nice oddly enough" Andrew blushes but since he can't show it physically his sock form warms Vanessa's foot a bit.

“Ooo…this one is like a foot warmer. Hope this isn’t hurting you.” She wiggles her toes enjoying her new socks.

He stays warm blushing from her toe wiggling, "I-I'm fine Vanessa j-just remember you can't keep me like this."

Vanessa smiles down at her socks, “Oh fine… but I want to keep you like this for the night okay? Oh and your last hint is; you’ll feel like your traveling but you will be staying right at home the whole time.”

"I'd say a treadmill, but u said its round,  hmm." He tries to think but Vanessa's toe wiggling distracts him.

Brittney laughs at the two of them, "Well I need to set up Andrew's stocking I can use one of your socks right?" She says to Vanessa.

Vanessa nods, “That’s fine, but do I get a stocking?”

Brittney nods, “Just leave that to me. Don’t worry”

"D-Don't I get a say in this girls?"

Both of them laugh and give each other a hug completely ignoring his question. Brittney points Vanessa to Andrew’s room, “You can sleep there tonight, hope you dream of candy canes and sugar plums.”

"I refuse to be ignored!" He yells.

They both roll their eyes and Brittney speaks to Andrew mentally, “Night bro, I’ll see you later tonight.”

Andrew says back to her mentally, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Brittney waves goodnight to Vanessa then leaves without answering him.


Vanessa doesn’t notice the interaction and plops down on the bed putting her feet up in the air. Andrew is looking down at her smiling face and feels the breeze from her swaying her feet around.

“You doing okay Drew?”

"Yeah I'm doing fine Nessa, are u enjoying yourself?"

She nods shyly feeling like he’ll be angry at her for feeling that way, “Sorry about this… I’m guessing you didn’t expect to be my socks for christmas eve.”

"It's fine Nessa, really, at least I get to be close to you." He blushes realizing what he just said, "I mean I um uh um…" he tries to recover, but he can't think of anything to say.

Vanessa blushes, “I’m glad you like being close to me.” She lays her feet down on the bed again and smiles in a giddy fashion.

"Am I really that comfy?" He asks a bit shyly.

She giggles, “Actually yeah. Your super soft and fuzzy, I would wear you every night if you were real socks.” She wiggles her toes and moves her socked foot against her leg loving the feeling.

He blushes warming up his sock self, "that feels so weird Nessa."

“Bad or good weird?” She says out of curiosity.

"Um good." He blushes again

“Good,” Vanessa smiles and slips under the covers putting Andrew into complete darkness, “Well, we better go to bed or Santa won’t come. Goodnight Andrew.”

"Goodnight Nessa see you in the morning."


----

The warmth of her body, the smell of her feet, and the darkness under the covers puts Andrew into a deep sleep that is only awoken by the feeling of being pulled from his vessel around him. In the early morning before the sun even thinks about rising, Andrew is ripped from Vanessa’s feet in the most gentle of ways in order to keep sleeping beauty asleep. Andrew emerges from the covers and is hung in front of Britney's face. She whispers a quick spell so only she can hear him now.

"What's going on? Vanessa?" Andrew says in total confusion.

Brittney winks and leaves the room, “Your helping me with Vanessa’s stocking duh.”

She moves downstairs silently then transforms Andrew into the same form but much larger. He feels himself growing and shifting then soon after he sees himself in the TV reflection. He is a bright red stocking with white fuzz near the opening, but Vanessa’s name is written in cursive across him.

"Hey! Why am I her stocking?" He says clearly not liking this.

“Oh relax it will be fun,” She drops a rock inside of him and smiles. “You two will switch places in the morning when she picks you up.”

"Okay Brittney as long as you calm her down in the morning she'll freak when she can't find me."

Brittney smiles, “Don’t worry I left her a note that your still a sock… but a different kind.” She hangs him up on the mantle by a small loop and waves, “Night bro.”

"Night crazy." He says teasing her some.

She slowly walks up the stairs, swaying her hips and moving silently through the house. Andrew is left in the darkness again but feels cold due to not cuddling against Vanessa’s foot, and in the back of his mind he can’t help, but hope to be back there again someday.

-----

The sun shines through the windows around the house waking both Andrew the stocking and Vanessa his giantess.

'Ugh so bright I wish I had hands to block that sun right now,' He thinks to himself.

Vanessa stirs in her bed and looks around feeling and seeing that she's missing a sock. Next to her bed reads a note signed from Brittney ‘He's still a sock, but a different kind. Go find him downstairs Nessa. Merry Christmas.’

She laughs to herself then rushes downstairs in the most quiet of ways. Andrew sees her rushing towards him in the soft morning light. The garland on the stairwell and red accents around the house behind her figure. She's like an angel coming to save him from his lonely nightmare.

Vanessa notices a stocking with her name on it and smiles. Brittney really did outdo herself this time. She gently feels the outer fuzz of the personalized sock. Andrew moans to himself from her gentle touch, ever stroke feeling more amazing than the last.

“Morning Andrew,” Vanessa giggles happily.

Soon after Brittney walks down the stairs with parents following behind.

"Merry Christmas everyone," she shyly turns around and each person says it back. Everyone grabs their stocking and sits on a couch, chair, or floor. Vanessa follows suit and reaches into the stocking just as everyone else does too. As she does, she feels a hard cold rock but it slowly transforms into a soft figure with appendages, Andrew. While she reaches into him Andrew feels as though the movements send him into ecstasy. But her touch suddenly makes him disappear from his sock form into the rock then into his own form.

His waist is squeezed by her giant soft fingers and he's lifted from the stocking he used to be.

Vanessa holds him up and giggles, "Looks like I got Andrew as a stocking stuffer. Brittney was that your idea?"

Their parents laugh and Brittney smirks, "Mine and Andrews. Thought it would be too cute."

Andrew nods in agreement feeling slightly embarrassed.

Gently Vanessa drops him on her soft thigh and watches the others open their stockings. Occasionally a finger strokes his side showing her affection for him.

He smiles enjoying the affection, "So what did I get?" He asks curiously and watches Vanessa reaches for the things marked with his name.

She sets a large box wrapped in Christmas paper in front of her then drops him on top, "Start unwrapping bud."

Slowly everyone around them opens their presents and Vanessa opens a few from his parents.

Andrew attempts to unwrap his gift and while it's not difficult for him to tear the paper he doesn't make a whole lot of progress due to his size.

"You know this would be easier if you helped me Nessa." Andrew complains.

"Don't be rude hun try asking your girlfriend nicely and maybe she will." His mother says in reply.

Embarrassed Andrew groans some, "Mom I told you a hundred times Vanessa is not my girlfriend!"

His mother laughs a bit hearing his reaction, "Well not if you keep acting like that she won't be." Andrew just groans again at this not wanting to argue over it.

Vanessa laughs at the conversation, "Want some help Drew?"

"Yes please Nessa." He answers her still blushing from his embarrassment.

Slowly she rips the rest of the paper off and cuts the small amount of tape off the package. She removes the gift from the box setting it on the carpet then setting Andrew in front of it.

Directly in front of him is a giant wheel… a hamster wheel.

Andrew laughs a bit thinking its a joke "Wow, really? Get the tiny person a hamster wheel that's original." He looks up at Vanessa, "Ok so what's my real gift?" He smiles.

She blushes slightly shocked at the reaction, "I thought you would enjoy it for the days I'm at work…"

Andrew goes wide eyed realizing she was serious and feels bad seeing her upset, "Oh I didn't mean it like that I just thought you were messing with me is all. Thank you Vanessa for getting me something I can use." Andrew tries to cover his ass not wanting to upset his friend.

"No problem." She smiles half-hearted knowing he was disappointed in the gift.

Brittney tries to fix things knowing Vanessa's upset over his reaction, "I for one think it's a great gift, it's a good way to make sure he stays active."

Vanessa smiles more, "Thanks Brittney."

Andrew looks up at Vanessa, "I really am sorry for laughing is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

"It's alright bud, you can make it up to me by using it and not getting weak in the abs." She laughs and gives him a joking poke.

He falls over not expecting it but nods, "Okay Vanessa I'll use it."

"Good." She winks and helps him up.


The morning finishes up with presents and cooking in the kitchen begins. In the meantime, snow begins to fall outside giving them a truly white Christmas. Vanessa and Andrew sit near the kitchen in the bay window watching the snowfall without freezing Andrew in the process, each talking on occasion but mostly focusing on each others touch and wondering what the new year will bring.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Hope you enjoyed the holiday season, now lets spend a rainy day at the movies. Comment and rate, we love hearing ideas and your thoughts!