- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Addison and Lindsy are engaged in a size battle, who will gain the upper hand?

 

+++

Addison kept leering at Lindsy, who was all flabbergasted while watching her adversary increasing in size with rapid pace.
Addison was glad that she was still able to remember the nifty trick to reverse the gauge readings.
It did take a few moments for Lindsy before this unexpected turn of event started to sink in with her. She just gawked at Addison who kept growing and growing while stationed on the palm of Lindsy's hand. Only when Addison's weight became too heavy for her hand to carry did Lindsy's brain managed to spring into action. 

“Get off!” Lindsy screeched. 

She released the trigger and flailed her arms about like she was holding some kind of venomous insect. Addison, whose size had already surpassed one feet and was well underway to grow to two, tumbled down upon the floor. She quickly stood back up and was pleased to see that she was still expanding in size, despite that her body was cut off from the modifier's blast. Probably due to residues still roaming about within her body, affecting its cells.
Its pace went gradually more slowly, until Addison's height ceased to increase when her body stood slightly taller than Lindsy's knee. 

Crap. 

Addison's mind reeled while she pondered about her next strategy. She was significantly larger than before, stronger also, but still the size of a big dwarf and no match against Lindsy who still towered over her.
Lindsy prepared to pick Addison up and reached out both hands.
Addison grabbed a battery lying on Lindsy's cluttered floor and threw it against one of her boobs. 

“Argh! Bitch! You're going to regret that!” Lindsy swung one leg backwards and unleashed a grant soccer kick, with the aim of launching dwarf-sized Addison to splatter against the wall. 

Addison ducked to the side, rolled through a pile of dirty clothing and dove behind a plastic box filled with glamour magazines. Addison heard the modifier charging. A bright light lit up the room as the box she was sheltering behind received the full brunt. 

Lindsy cursed when she saw the box expanding, “The hell you did with the settings?” 

Lindsy bleeped on some buttons and shot another blast at a cup standing at her desk, which also started to expand, until it matched the size of a bucket. 

“Aaaaaaargh!” Lindsy slammed on the shrink ray. 

Addison made a mental note when she saw Lindsy throwing the modifier on her bed and quickly dove behind her desk. 

“Guess I'm gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way." Lindsy bounced her way toward the desk. “don’t think I did not see you there, Addy!” she trampled a few shrunken cars under her feet to pancakes, which were lying in her way on the floor. Her knees crashed down, obliterating a good chunk of some random shrunken city. 

Get out of my way, you!” Lindsy slammed the enlarged magazine box to the side which was the size of a moving box now and lowered her pretty face to ground level, to peek under her desk. 

“Get those scrawny little legs over here.” Lindsy groped her hand beneath the desk as she tried to reach Addison who was hiding behind it against the wall. 

Addison quickly rushed off, feeling Lindsy's grasping fingers grazing her legs. 

“Get back here you little shit! The longer you nettle me the heavier your punishment will be!” Lindsy slammed her fist on the floor, destroying the remaining part of the shrunken city. 

Addison seized her opportunity and sprinted her way towards Lindsy's bed, almost stumbling over a shrunken frigate, which was the size of a baguette to her.
She jumped to grab a piece of blanket draped over Lindsy's bed and clambered like a monkey to get on top of it. Addison checked over her shoulder and saw Lindsy fuming at her from the other side of the room.
Lindsy stood back up and bounced her way towards the bed, kicking and trampling clutter and shrunken property laying there scattered on the floor.
Addison heaved and cursed as she clambered the last piece of blanket and pulled herself up on the bed. She quickly stumbled towards the modifier flickering there on the blanket, with the rumbles of Lindsy's ever stronger strides running up from behind.
Being significantly larger and stronger than before, Addison was now able to pick up the modifier. It was still heavy though and she felt like a toddler holding a largely oversized handgun. She bleeped some buttons on the display, altered some settings and was right in time to aim the barrel at Lindsy, who launched herself at her like a savannah predator with stretched-out sharp fingernails. Addison squeezed the trigger and cursed loudly when the modifier still needed his two-seconds charging time before it was able to blast. 

In that narrow window of time, Lindsy was able to yank the gun out of Addison's tiny hands and aimed the barrel back at her, right before the modifier blasted and engulfed Addison's body with a bright red glow. 

Addison presented an evil glare while her body started to grow, “Fragged you again, didn't I?” 

Out of words, Lindsy’s cute countenance could only stare back, slack-jawed as she saw her adversary growing again, more rapidly than earlier. It would take roughly about 1.8 seconds before Lindsy's numbed brain cells would be able to process this sudden turn of event and engage into action. Time she did not had, for a cold hard object clenched against her head, knocking her out cold before she was able to jump into action.
The throbbing pain that violently journeyed through her head was gradually easing with the beautiful vocal Lindsy was hearing. Lindsy started to realize she had been unconscious for a while. Faint memories floated up again of her encounter with Addison and the hard smack she had felt when Addison was growing in size. Lindsy was barely able to crack her eyes open to see the vague silhouette of someone swaying from side to side while humming some merrily tune

“W-where... what... Addy?” Lindsy groaned while massaging her temples. 

“Aah! You're awake. Finally.” Addison's voice greeted her ears. 

Lindsy shook her head and was about to sit up as a jolt of pain was felt when she busted her head at something.

“Careful there, Lin. Sitting up straight is not possible in that thing.” Addison's voice warned her. 

Lindsy’s eyes were slowly adjusting, giving her a more clearer picture of her surroundings, until she came to the realization that she was trapped in some kind of glass jar. 

In the distance, Lindsy saw a monolithically huge Addison looming over her, beaming down at her with a triumphant smile. 

“You like?” Addison said while standing up to her full height while gallivanting in circles to show of her stylish striped skirt. 

Lindsy then realized that it was a piece of cloth coming from her own wardrobe. 

“It’s a bit oversized, but it will definitely do. Got to hand it to you, you have a good taste, doesn't she, Lindsy's mom?” 

Lindsy was in shock when she recognized a tiny figure clutched in Addison's hand looking exactly like her mother. She saw her screaming and crying in despair while Addison playfully squeezed and eased her fist, time after time. 

“You leave her alone right now!” Lindsy screamed in vain, while punching hard against the impregnable glass. 

“You do not command me anymore!” Addison's billboard-sized face closed in on her, filling her entire purview. 

“There’s gonna be some major changes on the horizon. Mark my words. And its all going to start with you!” 

Lindsy curled up in fear as Addison's huge hand reached out to her.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!