- Text Size +

 

At first, Lauri looked about and observed the frantic behavior of her friends in proud jollity. It felt good to possess something for a change which others were willing to argue over.

After some lapse of time however, it started to vex. Its one thing to admire and adore something. Its totally unacceptable when people started to see it as their right to touch it without her permission, especially when it resulted in the damage of her shrunken property.

“That’s enough! Get back! All of you!” Lauri said, pushing off some of her friends. Her athletic legs loomed high above the shrunken city. She crossed her arms in a protective manner and looked down upon it.

She saw some damaged buildings here and there, caused due to the random pokes of her friends. Lauri didn’t mind the wreckage a bit. She had four more cities still wrapped up in the basement.
Finding solace in the purchase of a shrunken city at Kaiser and Wiggins does not come cheap.
Statutory monopoly was granted by the government to the founders of the company when the shrinking of hostile property on a massive scale began to become the regular way of dealing with adversaries.
Entire regions and even whole countries ended up micro-sized in the greedy clutches of the commercial minded Cassadee Wiggins. There were also rumors her niece, still a juvenile, even had the privilege of ruling over a shrunken society, the size of a small country, in the comfort of her own bedroom.
By the time Stinesaa’s trade policy underwent major adjustments due to ceaseless pressure from disadvantaged companies, Kaiser and Wiggins lost their sole reign over the shrinking market. Nonetheless, they still held a significantly large share in the shrinking business compared to the petty new players.
A small royal fortune was still needed if Lauri aimed to score one of the highly coveted shrunken cities for herself in the halls of Kaiser and Wiggins.

‘Lucky’ for her, her father had fought during the war and was killed in action. He did the sensible thing of arranging a generous life-insurance, even before all simmering tension between Caspivur and Stinesaa was felt. Her father also used his anticipating wits to make sure a war-clause was excluded from the policy. It guaranteed a full insurance payout for his family when his lifeless body plunged into the dirt after a sniper arranged a short-cut through his skull for one of his piercing bullets.

“We must savor this ladies. Haste will only taint our pleasure.” Lauri said, curling a lock of blond hair playfully with a finger. “On the other hand, some delicacies do taste better when crunched in one bite.” She bit her lower lip, drooling in the sight of the shrunken city sprawled out beneath her teenage legs.

“Oh my God Lauri! What gives?” One of her friends gasped in surprise when Lauri started to unbutton her skinny jeans. Her legs moved beyond the shrunken city’s skyline in a sensual way when Lauri pulled down her pants to reveal her curvy young thighs. She positioned herself in front of the city, back turned, presenting her gorgeous tight ass with her hands on her hips. Millions of terrified Caspivurian’s craned their neck and could see her mischievous smile peeping over her shoulder, looking down upon them.

“Subjugate your pitiful lives to my glorious ass.”Lauri commanded, clasping both of her buttcheeks in a firm grasp, mooning them shamelessly to an audience of shrunken specks.

Vanida giggled. “Nice buns there Lauri. I bet even Mario would be like putty in your hands when confronted with those curves jiggling in his face.”

“Ha! Mario could only wish he would be confronted with these curves jiggling in his face.” she replied. “this sculptured beauty.” Lauri clutched her juicy buttocks even firmer now to accentuate her words. ”is reserved exclusively for the ones responsible for my father’s demise. Aint that right, my helpless-ones?”

For a brief moment, the whole city came to a stop, when millions of shrunken Caspivurian’s got yanked out of their panic, to look up at their teenaged owner, showing up in haste. A rush of relieve was felt when she chased away all of her whimsical friends, who were busy shrouding their bustling buildings with slutty legs and pocked them with long nails.
Some sounds of praise were heard throughout the city, when all inhabitants deemed themselves safe after Lauri’s interference.
This false impression of security was shattered in an instance when Lauri revealed her true intentions to them. Total chaos erupted throughout the city when Lauri removed the translucent box surrounding it, with an embittered look upon her face, exposing the city in all of its delicate vulnerability. Then her white naked rear started to descend on them, announcing their crushing demise.
Lauri bent over deep, clutched both of her hands on the table’s edges for balance and started to lower her backside, which was merely clothed with a red thong, firmly packed between two healthy buttocks.
Totally unabashed, Lauri closed her eyes and moaned softly in delight when her lovely hump was about to bring doom for countless of shrunken specks. All of her friends gawked at her, mouth wide upon, when they witnessed Lauri’s tight rear scratching the top floors of some of the city’s highest skyscrapers.
Lauri had chosen this precise city with care. She had conducted a thorough investigation for finding out the exact location where her father was killed in action during the war.
The moment his body plunged down like a bag of death meat, he and his squad were ambushed while doing a recon mission on the outskirts of a city called, Grand Flymore.

It was merely four days later when a scientific breakthrough made this kind of warfare obsolete and the shrinking of objects and even living beings on a large scale became reality.

Lauri remembered well, when she sat on the couch, with her mom, in deep mourning, watching the news, when a life footage was shown whereby an entire metropolis received a blast from the skies and shrank down to handheld size, with buildings ending up as pifflingly small as lego-blocks.
It gave Lauri hope, to know she would be presented with an opportunity to take vengeance for her father’s demise.
Through research, Lauri found out that the same shrinking fate was also reserved for Grand Flymore when it received a blast out of the sky, shrunk down to toy-size and ended up on one of the many shelves in the massive halls of Kaiser and Wiggins. The look upon Lauri’s embittered face, looming over their shrunken skyline, struck deep fear upon its inhabitants when her colossal hands reached out to claim their city for her own.
Now, they were all about to get squashed under her youthful ass, in a clear display of powerful retribution for her father’s demise.

There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide when their owner’s naked rear burst through floor after floor, toppling building after building, with clattering debris, raining everywhere, among the screams of thousands.
Liam yanked Sam along with him, while meandering wildly through throngs of panicked Caspivurian’s. He looked about desperately, thinking of a place which would give them chance for survival. He had to hurry though, because Lauri’s ass wasn’t waiting, covering all, and brought darkness and destruction when it descended on all of them.
Liam recalled a bomb-shelter where he had hidden a few times when they were warned about an imminent air strike from the enemy.
They ran towards a battered factory, meandered around the back, where Liam knew was the entrance towards the bomb-shelter.
All hope crashed, when a frantic mob was seen, screaming and fighting to funnel their way in one narrow entrance, in a desperate attempt to find solace in an already packed-full bomb-shelter.
Liam looked to the sky and saw their owner’s smooth rear still crashing down in a slow pace under the roar of panicked screeches everywhere.

He took one last glance at Sam, his foster kid, before all were crunched in a bloody pulp beneath Lauri’s teenaged ass.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Let me hear your thoughts!