- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

  Addison is subjected to Lindsy's whims. Will she be able to turn the tide in her favor?

+++

“There… yessss, there.” Addison heard Lindsy's voice, moaning the words while she was indulging in the foot treatment, “don't forget the rim of the heel. Yes, that’s the spot. Aaaaahhhhh.” 

Each muscle in Addison's face started to stiffen, trembling from exertion as the strong fragrance compelled it to churn in disgust while being forced to massage Lindsy's pungent sweaty feet. 

“You like the smell?” Lindsy asked, followed by a giggle. She playfully wiggled her foot and laughed boisterously when action figure-sized Addison was tipped over by the motion. 

Addison rubbed her butt when she stood back up, mumbling a few words of crude curses addressed to her vile captor. 

“That's it. I'm done.” Addison said. “I'm done with you. and I'm done with your stinky feet.” she points at her in an accusing manner. 

Lindsy's happy face whipped into a death-serious glare as she lowered her countenance, facing it on the same level where shrunken Addison was standing on the side table. 

“You’re only done when I say you are done” Lindsy said, breezing her warm breath to wash over Addison. 

“I. Am. Done. d-o-n-e. Done.” Addison said, like explaining something to a stubborn child, “Look, I know these complex words are hard to grasp for your underdeveloped reptilian brain, but its really not that- 

“Ouch! You're hurting me!” Addison screeched, trying in vain to wriggle free when Lindsy's hand clutched her in a vise grip, putting her frail thorax on dangerously high pressure. With merely her head dotting out above Lindsy's warehouse-sized fist, Addison felt her bowels compress as she was lifted upwards, journeying towards Lindsy’s not-amusing billboard-sized face. Rising higher, Addison got a cursory glance at the shrunken city sprawled out on the side table far below, hardly filling half of its surface. It was hard to believe that only a few hours ago she was just as infinitesimal like all those millions of people scurrying in fear among those countless nano-buildings.
She had a good view of the desolation Lindsy had left behind last night, when her hand took an evening stroll through the city, pancaking various city-blocks with her massive digits. Plumbs of smoke were still richly present, veiling large parts of the city below a dark grayish shroud.

“Give me one valid reason why I should not squeeze the life out of your right now.” Lindsy’s booming voice grabbed Addison’s attention again. “the world thinks you’re dead anyway.” 

Addison mustered all her strength as she wriggled all frantic in a vain attempt to pry herself free from Lindsy’s concrete-like grip, “You’ll never get away with this! You’ll see!” 

“Ha! I think I already am. Theresa’s daughter was a splendid replacement. You two really look alike. Is that woman still grieving, by the way?” 

“They will find out!” Addison screamed, “and when they do there will be no place save for you to hide!” 

Lindsy brought her fist, containing action figure-sized Addison, even closer to her eyes, fuming when she spoke, “The only one who lacks a save place to hide here is you if you don’t snuff out that rebellious spirit of yours.” 

Lindsy plunged her fist back on the table, granting Addison a mild whiplash as her head snapped backwards by the strong motion. “Get back to work. Now.” Lindsy released her grip and lazily slumped down in her groaning lounge chair, doing some random stuff on her phone while slamming her sweaty feet back on the side table, right in front of Addison.
Addison just stood there, contemplating on ways to get out of this mess.

The bitch is bluffing. I know she is. Addison thought. 

“You’ve got three whole seconds to take up your duty before I’ll start breaking your arms.” Lindsy said, keeping her eyes on her mobile device.
Addison decided that it was wise not to nettle Lindsy any further. So with deep disgust and reluctance she walked up to Lindy’s looming feet and started pounding and scratching it with her already sore arms, releasing a sweet barrage of anger while doing so. For a moment, she forgot that an angered treatment like that would merely do Lindsy a favor.
Being out of options to escape from this perilous situation, Addison saw no other way than to give into this disgusting task of tickling Lindsy’s sweaty feet for the moment. After a while, her body was completely emerged in the task as it worked Lindsy’s feet on autopilot. Addison’s mind drifted off into a daydream as shards of recent events swept by in her head. From Lindsy’s vile fiddle that caused her to be shrunken in the first place, to the catastrophic events in the shrunken city caused by Lindsy. She also saw Theresa’s face, devastated in deep grief as she learned about her daughter’s fate.
The woman was always there for Addison when no one else was. She hadn’t seen her since Lindsy proclaimed her demise by aunt Cassadee’s boot though. That was three days ago.
Addison pushed all these disturbing thoughts aside. They would not contribute to improving her harsh situation anyway. She focused again on her task of finding a still untouched spot on Lindsy’s sole to tickle when for a sudden;

BANG!!! 

The whole room came to a stop as Addison cowered on her haunches, hands above her head, afraid for Lindsy’s retribution. Nothing came.
She opened her eyes again as they darted every which way in search for a descending hand or Lindsy’s looming face.
She merely saw Lindsy’s feet still resting on the table, soaring various stories high. Addison took a few steps to the side and took a peek just around her foot to be able to see Lindsy’s face.

Well I’ll be damned. The girl is sleeping? 

Addison saw Lindsy all slumped in her chair, head far tilted to the side as her mouth hung wide open, slack-jawed. A deep long breathing cadence escaped from her mouth, bordering the heavy vibrations of a snore. The loud clang was caused by Lindsy's phone crashing on the floor after it slipped through her fingers when she drifted into a slumber.

Addison wondered what would be a wise thing to do now. Lindsy was sleeping and she herself was perhaps big enough to take a split. She had to seize this opportunity for she might never get a chance like this again. She walked up to the edge of the side table to take a quick gander at the height. She trotted past the micro city, undoubtedly causing some major tremors on its outskirts. Addison noticed that the city’s highest buildings were barely able to reach her knees at this size.
Taking a peek over the side table’s edge, Addison quickly steered clear and took a step back as she realized that its height was still staggering.

She uttered some curse words and looked around all frantic, trying to find something she could use as a rope. Time was running out. Lindsy could wake up any moment. Addison’s eyes fell on a long black wire meandering on Lindsy’s bed. Judging by its appearance, Addison could tell that it was probably something like her cell phone charger. It was a thick wire; Addison was not sure if she would be strong enough to drag it along with her. Running out of options and out of time, Addison decided to go for it. Just when she was about to run for Lindsy’s bed, Addison’s eyes fell on something else; A shrink ray! Dangling from Lindsy’s holster, all active with flickering lights!
Trying to seize it was a living long shot for that gun was probably big enough to crush her under its weight. The chance that she would succeed in reaching the gun without waking Lindsy was also very slim. She could also slip while crawling along Lindsy’s bare leg and fall to her demise. Still though, the reward for succeeding was big enough to justify the attempt of such a perilous undertaking. She would probably end being severely punished by Lindsy if she was captured while trying to seize the modifier, but still. If she undertook nothing she would certainly remain imprisoned in that ravaged micro city while being constantly pocked by a gigantic Lindsy for god knows how long.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!