- Text Size +

 


 

 

"WHERE IS GRIMM?" The giant dragon roared without hesitation, so close to Erin that the giantess had to cover her ears. "I CAN SMELL HER BOLD CONCESSION!"


"YOU ONLY KNOW SPEAKING SCREAMING, MISTER DRAGON?" The giantess answered furiously while trying to turn without success, the compact earth gripping her foot with the expected strength of a titanic construction


"... I'm sorry. Accept my apology, it has not been appropriate to scream at you without seeing that bastard with a bad sense for fashion" Much nicer than Erin expected after her last encounter with an animal, no doubt. "Where's Grimm?" Erin noticed the dragon's head descending, looking at the giant's leg before whispering in a dismissively ironic tone. "Ohh! Learning to conjugate WorldDiver?"


"Well... yes!" She replied like a spring. "And now, if you are so kind to help me I would really appreciate it"


Lifting the flight, the dragon crossed over the head of the giantess, landing in front of her. Only with his neck and slightly upright body was more than enough for both of them to look at each other face to face, no yielding in a duel of glances. Navy blue scales adorned his body, and his wings, claws and fangs oozed pure electricity.

"I could help you, but it really doesnt interest me. Who I am interested in is the person who has impregnated you with that disgusting essence of superiority and lily perfume"


"So it's lily perfume? I already said that Grimm always smelled too good... "The giantess was glad to finally confirm her suspicions, only for the situation to return to slap her. "If you want to know where Grimm is, before you help me out"


"Pathetic... that's how you try to negotiate your freedom?" The dragon laughed out loud and forced, searching (and getting) to further annoy Erin. "You are too young to be his lover... what relationship do you have?"


The giantess knew it was time to tip the balance in her favor. Pointing her right hand towards the book, Erin began to smile and take out her chest (a curve still very childish, although no one could blame her for it. The sexual attributes of a giant always increase in its last phase of growth)
"You meet Erin, Grimm's apprentice! To speak to me like that is to speak like that to my teacher!"


The dragon looked at the book for a few seconds, before looking back at the giantess with narrowed eyes. "Apprentice? What do you mean, you're ... Grimm's apprentice? Grimm would never have an apprentice! That bastard hates traveling accompanied!"


"Until now! I, Erin, have managed to win the heart of my teacher! His mystery book is proof of that! I'm sure if you know Grimm you'll recognize his book!"

"I have never seen that book" And with those five words, Erin's entire defense sank. The giantess instantly lost her composure, one of her shoulders sunk slightly. The dragon gave another laugh, this time more natural. "You're lucky the dragons can feel the hearts of the humans like you, Grimm's apprentice!"


"Then...?" Erin's voice was still ragged. "Y...you believe ... me?Thanks! Gods, Thanks!"


"Either you're telling the truth, or you're even a better liar than Grimm... and I very much doubt that you'll be able to lie at that level." Rising on his two hind legs, the dragon flapped both wings, sending a gust of wind directly to the giantess. "If you allow me to steal the phrase... You are facing Myddrin, sovereign of the storms and devouring storms!"
The giantess tried to cover herself of the wind, only to notice how everything around her becomes slower ... or it would be better to say that Erin's mind had completely cleared. "Try again to use WorldDiver, the result should be better now that I have cleared your heart"


Taking a breath, Erin channeled her magic again. "WorldDiver!" She screamed while doing as much force as she could. Her leg came out smooth as if she ended up leaving her bathtub in the castle, although the force exerted was so great that the giantess ended up falling on her ass.


"Not bad, although you should practice a little more. WorldDiver isnt based on entry/exit spell as if it were a door. Rather... you should see it as a corridor, something to go through, not something to open and close"


"Not only can you clear my heart, but you also give advice about WorldDiver? Speaking of multipurpose..." The giantess rose slowly, testing her liberated leg. "Thanks, I guess"


The dragon smiled as it turned towards the book. "Dont thank me, I only do this so that Grimm has no choice but to help me. If I remember correctly, our scoreboard was 0:0 ... now he owes me a favor"


"I dont know what you're talking about ... but Grimm is not here right now"


"DAMN IT!" Myddrin shouted again, turning sharply. "You should have started out there! I dont have much time left!" Shaking his head, Myddrin tried to calm down. "You know ... you know when he's going to come back? Or where can I go to look for him?"


"He has gone to the capital, leaving me alone practicing WorldDiver"


The dragon remained silent, raising its head. "The capital is out of my reach, so I guess I'll stay here for now. You said you were practicing WorldDiver, right?" The giantess nodded, picking up the book and going back to the first page.


"I've only managed to make it work once... and you see how I finished. Damn, that the portal is temporary is something important to not write it!"


"Dont despair, when I met Grimm he and Grand were still consistently failing to execute the WorldDiver correctly. It is not a spell too complex in its conjugation, so the greatest weight is to visualize it correctly and manage the flow of magic of each word of the spell. In these moments, the practice is the only thing that can help you" The dragon was much kinder than Erin expected, thought the giantess as Myddrin lay on the ground. "How tall are you, girl?"


"4 meters and a half, and dont call me girl. I told you, my name is Erin"


"4 and a half? Damn, my bones get old... in the old days I could stand upright much taller" His lament sounded a lot like Erin, who covered her mouth to not seem rude.


"You remind me of my grandmother, complaining that her old armor is too big"


"The passage of time takes its toll on all mortals, and although they dont want to admit it to many gods as well. Few are those really young eternally...
One day, you are the guardian of unknown territory, preventing the unconscious from killing themselves inside. The following week, all your children have grown and decided to want to live among humans... and the next week, the god who gave you a name gives you a check and forces you to retire..."


"Do you hold a grudge against him?" The giantess sat next to the dragon, enjoying both the cooler afternoon wind.


"Resentment? I'm his servant, and it's not like we've fired each other in anger. He offered to be his voice and eyes among mortals ... although what he really asked me to do was make peace with my children. The check was his excuse for me to choose the second option.
Sitting on top of the world, Myddrin was a name that inspired fear in hearts and I just needed to raise my wings to make them flee... now they offer me food and raise their swords to protect me as if he were just a helpless old man..."


"They see that the one who previously protected them from their own folly now deserves to be taken care of back, you should not take it so badly!"


"For you it's easy to say, so young and still with so much to live... I've already fought all my battles, I've raised my children... and now I have nothing left. I cant keep fighting... and if Grimm refuses to help me, I will not be able to talk with my children again"


The giantess began to suffer for the dragon, approaching more unconsciously. "Did you fight with them or something?"


"Fight..." The dragon laughed without desire. "I dont know why I'm telling you all this ... I suppose they're nothing but ravings of old man." The giantess hurried to deny him, slightly cheering old Myddrin. "You know that more and more dragons are choosing to live with humans, right? The reason is because they have chosen to follow Amun's guidelines.

Many are the species that have become extinct when they decided to maintain the purity of their genes instead of following the teachings of Amun and joining humanity...Dont get confused, I'm not saying it's wrong to join humanity... Amun created the Huma and Reslae genes as a cure for the inevitable plague of metallic blood... and there is no greater honor for a follower of Amun than to join humanity.

Only... it's hard to change your mind when you reach a certain age. They wanted to become hybrids, they wanted to make their lives with their families... and they did, although I didnt stop asking them to stop. And I really dont know why I asked them not to do it! The good thing is that in the end they managed to fulfill their dream... everything... thanks to unpretentious help of Grimm and Grand"


"Grimm?" Erin's surprise was greater. Grimm didnt seem like the person who would help someone so much without wanting something in return.


"The same one you saw and danced... Grimm and Grand found a recipe without requiring sacrifices to create Draconic Tears, allowing them to become human. And dont think I've disappeared from their lives, okay!? I continue to attend their weddings, and continue to visit often! They will have chosen that life, but I'm not going to get away from my children!"


"That is a very positive attitude! You're a great father, you know?" Erin's smile was sincere, something that Myddrin could see without even reading her heart. And when the dragon didnt answer back, Erin could see that the trouble spot was close. "And something has happened that has driven you away?"


"My firstborn... is pregnant"


"Oh gods! Congratulations, Grandpa Myddrin!" This time, Erin's enthusiasm was even unpleasant... but not in the bad way.


"They see that the one who previously protected them from their own folly now deserves to be taken care of back, we should not take it so badly!"

 

"For you it's easy to say, so young and still with so much to live... I've already fought my battle, I've raised my children... and now I have nothing left. I cant keep fighting... and if Grimm refuses to help me, I will not be able to talk with my children again"

 

The giantess began to suffer for the dragon, approaching more unconsciously. "Did you have a fight or something?"

 

"Fight..." The dragon laughed without desire. "I dont know why I'm telling you all this... I suppose they're nothing but ravings of old man." The giantess hurried to deny him, slightly cheering old Myddrin. "You know that more and more dragons are choosing to live with humans, right? The reason is because they have chosen to follow Amun's guidelines. Many are the species that have become extinct when they decided to maintain the purity of their genes instead of following the teachings of Amun and joining humanity ...

Dont get confused, I'm not saying it's wrong to join humanity... Amun created the Huma and Reslae genes as a cure for the inevitable plague of metallic blood... and there is no greater honor for a follower of Amun than to join our brothers and sisters in the humanity. Its only... it's hard to change your mind when you reach a certain age.

They wanted to become hybrids, they wanted to make their lives with their families ... and they did, although I didnt stop asking them to stop. And I really do not know why I asked them not to do it! The good thing is that in the end they managed to fulfill their dream... Everything... thanks to the disinterested help of Grimm and Grand"

 

"Grimm?" Erin's surprise was greater. Grimm didnt seem like the person who would help someone so much without wanting something in return.

 

"The same one you saw and danced... Grimm and Grand found a recipe without requiring sacrifices to create Draconic Tears, allowing them to become human. Dont you dare to think I've disappeared from their lives, okay? I continue to attend all of their weddings, and continue to visit often! They will have chosen that life, but I'm not going to get away from it!"

 

"That is a very positive attitude! You're a great father, you know? "Erin's smile was sincere, something that Myddrin could see without even reading her heart. And when the dragon did not answer back, Erin could see that the trouble spot was close. "And something has happened that has driven you away?"

 

"My firstborn... is pregnant"

 

"Oh gods! Congratulations, Grandpa Myddrin!" This time, Erin's enthusiasm was even unpleasant... but not in the bad way.

 

"My first granddaughter is about to be born... and it will not be the only one that comes soon. All these years, we have followed separate paths... and now, I dont know if I want it to continue like this"

 

"You want to be there for her, right?"

 

"So weird is it? I am his grandfather! But... what kind of grandfather do I want to be if if she cries when she sees me? If I cant hold her between my claws for being a tiny pink ball? When my children were small, they were all dragons... but my granddaughter will not be. She will be born in a new world, one that belongs to you, to the youngs ones... a world of gods and heroes, of gigantic advances, like those strange machines that advance on rails"

 

"You mean branese trains?"

 

"Exact! To think that something like a simple Branese crystal can make an iron beast like that work is something that escapes me many times! You live in a wonderful world... and I dont want to stay in the past..."

 

"You will not stay in the past! Surely your children and your grandchildren will see the effort you are making! A family must... must stay together! A member shouldnt be left behind if others can avoid it!"

 

"You're wise for your age, Erin. I predict a good future" Erin blushes embarrassed, looking at the ground. "I guess you know what I need from your teacher?"

 

"A draconian tear to become a hybrid" The dragon snorted feigning annoyance, opening only one eye. "The things we do for love, right?" The dragon nodded before see how Erin turn to the Pillar of the Walker. "Wait here, okay? I'm going to look for Grimm and bring him here right now-"

 

"NOTHING ABOUT THAT!" Myddrin got up quickly, grabbing the giantess by the neck of her shirt and carrying it to the book. "Keep practicing the WorldDiver"

 

With shrunken shoulders, arms raised and completely confused, the giantess turned around. "I was going to help you!"

 

"And to skip the lesson! I want Grimm to owe me a favor, and one as big as this would assure me of the that fucking tear! Start practicing, I'll help you cleanse your heart until you can conjugate WorldDiver fast enough not to need my sensory push" Myddrin was blunt, moving and lying down next to the book. The giantess could not believe the situation... although the face of few friends of the dragon helped him swallow, no doubt.

 

 


 

 

A good snack in good company had left the good of Grimm more than happy, saying goodbye happily to Emmile before returning back to the ruins.

The ex-dragon was the living image of how to rebuild a life, and Grimm was glad to have given them the keys and invited them to live in the capital. And although not having seen Ehrwald weighed a bit, there were many days ahead of them to see the future father of his niece-granddaughter. And that led to Grimm thinking again about Emmile's words.

"If she's your apprentice, that makes her part of the family"

While they were completely true, bringing Erin to his world would only help the giantess to see how terrible her master really was... the evil and selfish acts far exceeded the honest acts on the scale.

A minor problem that had two possible easy solutions:

A) Be honest with Erin and recognize all the bad and the good, helping the giantess to form her own opinion about him.

B) Lying shamelessly and trying to hide all her crimes until the giantess got over her... or until he died.

An honest man would choose the first, a wise one? The second; and Grimm considered himself a great sage.

 

And without pause but without haste, Grimm had arrived at the Shrine of the Walker. It wasnt too crowded, the typical adventurers waiting to use pillars to Unexplored Territories; the only thing that really caught the attention was the adventurous Reslae who was trying to understand one of the maps of the entrance.

Like most of her race, the young woman was dressed only in rags wrapped around her body, and being a Reslae means that her generous hips, her huge breasts, her stuffed buttocks, her... thing and her muscles full of pure power... and also full of scars were covered by something clearly too scarce. (Thanks to Amun, this Reslae at least wore a sufficiently long loincloth)

A real danger to public morality, and because of the size of the girl's muscles and the jagged sword she carried in one hand, a real danger for anyone trying to explain it to her.

 

Grimm had enough practice with the Reslae tribes, so his new personality of trying to be correct for Erin sake made him take a step towards her, something that all the guards of the sanctuary appreciated at the time.

"Hey! What makes a Reslae as precious as your so far from home?" Grimm tried to be as casual and simple as possible, all in case it was the case that the girl was from some very inner tribe.

 

The Reslae turned to him, her mouth still slightly open with a small thread of saliva threatening to fall. "You know Ponoe?" Her pronunciation wasnt the best in the world, but you could tell that Reslae had been rehearsing previously.

 

"I'm not sure, but I do know your family very well, dear. Where you come from?"

 

The Reslae took the question very seriously, sticking her sword into the ground (marble) and standing firm with the back completely straight, as if it were something they had been rehearsing. "Ponoe has beef... beet... been! She has been sent to meet Don Hector by order of the Great Mother!"

 

If Hector was involved in something with the Reslae, it means that it is something important. "I see... and what are you looking for on the map, Ponoe?"

 

"Ponoe looks for Mister Hector! Mother says that Ponoe must trust the storyteller brand, so Ponoe looks for Mister Hector on the storyteller map!"

 

"Ponoe, you look like a good girl-"

 

"Ponoe is not a girl! Ponoe being 10 years old and being named proud warrior of the Great Mother! Ponoe plans give birth to great genes and powerful warriors!" Grabbing the cloth of her loincloth, Grimm hurriedly grabbed her arm before she could commit an act for which he was sure to imprison her.

 

"I dont doubt it, Ponoe! Believe me, I know the Rasleas world and your traditions... So, seeing how strong you are, I believe that you are trained up and down to pass some incredible genes, I dont need to see it in person! Just... has Grandma Malke explained to you that outside Wild Draylog, humans dont usually show their naked bodies in public?"

 

The conversation was extremely uncomfortable for Grimm, but avoiding a misunderstanding to Hector fell into those things that someone decent should do.

"Of course! Ponoe knows that not Raslaes are ashamed of their bodies, Mister Grimm!"

 

Grimm walked away confused, trying to remember Ponoe's face. "We... do we know each other?"

 

The Reslae nodded proudly. "Ponoe memorize face gentlemen friends of Great Mother pictograph before leaving to fulfill mission! Grimm, Grand, Hector, Iskar, Maria and Malus! Great Mother say that Ponoe can trust them if Ponoe has problems!" That explained why the Reslae had not responded to the salute using her sword, Grimm thought.

 

"Well, if you trust me, you should let me ask a friend to guide you to Hector?"

 

"Ponoe trust Grimm! Ponoe trust Grimm friends!" She wasnt the most lucid Reslae, but Ponoe had enough good heart to trust the humas.

 

Grimm looked at his side, gesturing to one of the guards. "Look Ponoe, this is Guard, okay? Guard will take you to Hector so you can fulfill your mission, understood?" The Reslae nodded to the poor guard, who silently cursed having chosen that turn. "And besides ..." To make sure everything was going smoothly, Grimm snapped his fingers, making one of Erin's winter T-shirts appear. "Ponoe, put this on, it's a tradition in this city"

 

The Reslae didnt seem very happy for the order, because as for all her kind, showing her scars obtained in battle was a symbol of authority and power that one had to wear at all times. Still, Ponoe put on the shirt, which covered her from the neck to the ankles, a sort of woolen dress that would keep her decent until the castle... hopefully.

"Ponoe dont forget kindness, Mister Grimm! Ponoe return favor in battle!"

 

"As you wish, dear! Go carefully, okay? "The question was addressed to the guard, who nodded still scared. The two left the walker's sanctuary, leaving behind an exhausted Grimm.

"Malke must be planning something... and if Hector is the one who she want, it can only mean good news for the assembly of Paradiso-Inferno... is this my punishment for having enjoyed a good hot meal while Erin trained alone? If so... I deserve it, without a doubt"

 

Grimm entered his private sanctuary without talking to anyone else, lighting the pillar and sitting down to wait.

5 long minutes of waiting to reflect on how he had just prevented a Reslae girl from taking off her humongous cock in the middle of a sanctuary... He can only wish it was not the third time that he had to do the same thing.

 

 


 

 

The pillar of the walker in the ruins began to shine, opening the portal. "Erin! my apprentice! How have you-"

 

Myddrin flew at full speed, intercepting Grimm before he could even finish leaving and carrying in his jaws. "YOU DAMM BASTARD! MAKE ME WAIT LIKE THIS?!" Taking off the flight, Myddrin released Grimm when they had both passed the 100-meter barrier. "YOU WILL PAY THEM, ALL OF ONE!"

Grimm crossed his arms over his head, catching a glimpse of how Myddrin fired his flashing breath, impacted directly on the still dazed master. Like a shooting star, Grimm fell to the ground.

The impact was such that all the grass around was burned by electricity even running through his body.

 

Where was Erin during all this? On her knees on the floor, with the mouth open completely open and her eyes blank. Myddrin went from a kind teacher who was helping with the WorldDiver to a wild and violent beast in less than 3 seconds... The giantess was still trying to understand what had just happened.

 

The dragon landed next to Grimm's body, staring at him with his eyes still injected with blood. "It is done? Do you feel better now?" Grimm asked still motionless on the floor, his voice much less broken than Erin expected.

 

"Yes, enough for now" Myddrin's expression went from pure rage to a more friendly one, while Grimm got up quietly and wiped the dirt off his shirt.

 

"You're lucky I'm wearing my armor pieces, staining this suit would have cost you an eye of your old face" The master grabbed his neck with both hands, turning his head slowly.

 

"You havent heard? Now I have money thanks to the salary for retiring-"

 

"No, You have not retired. Amun forced you to take your retirement after going almost a decade later"

 

Myddrin hit the ground frustrated. "False and empty words!! I'm not forced to retire, I'm still perfectly capable of continuing to do my job!"

 

"Really?" Snapping his fingers, Grimm brought up a small brush that looked extremely expensive. Kneeling on the ground, Grimm began to brush the clumps of grass still stuck in the armor of his legs. "That attack against me would have taken me minutes to recover; Now? 30 seconds. Old friend, you cant deny the passage of time... you are still you, but you must understand-"

 

"Dont you dare-" Myddrin rose on two legs, illuminating his jaws again. "Call me... WEAKLING!"

 

"I wasnt going to call you weakling! God, Myd! You are still powerful! You are just starting to lose strength because of the simple fact that your muscles are getting older and tired! Dont think you can cheat me by pretending to be able to spit another storm... it's too much for you to be out of breath"

 

Myddrin remained motionless for a few seconds, contemplative. "I hate you so much, Grimm" Falling back on all fours, Myddrin coughed several times, trying to catch his breath. "And I hate myself even more... In another time, I would have turned you into a lightning rod"

 

"We all get old, my friend" Grimm approached the dragon, giving him several pats on the leg. "It is the law of life... nor the gods get rid of it" And although dragon and teacher shared a precious moment, Grimm couldnt turn around to check if his apprentice was fine... well open-mouthed.

"Erin! Is something the matter? It seems you've seen a ghost!"

 

"You... you..." The giantess still couldnt get her thoughts in order, still completely gone from seeing her master get up so calm after such a blow.

 

"And this is nothing! Do you remember the friend who threw me off a cliff? "The giantess nodded twice, then turned her head to Myddrin and then turned back to Grimm. "Yep! but stop wasting time with nonsense!! Show time, my apprentice!"

Raising his fist to the sky, Grimm whispered something. At the time his hand began to shine with an intense crimson while in the area began to appear spheres of the same color covered with needles. "I present to you one of the mysteries of Grimm! Path of Love! Each of those spheres is designed to detect movement and shoot thousands of needles in less than 2 seconds!"

 

The giantess looked around, seeing how the spheres surrounded her. With a half-sided smile, the giantess closed her eyes. "WorldDiver 2!" Lunging forward, Erin dove into the ground seconds before ending up looking like a hedgehog.

 

Pride completely dominated Grimm, just so that a few touches on the back returned him to Paradiso. "Dont get your mind lost, idiot..." Myddrin said half laughing, infusing the confusion teacher.

Grimm began to look in all directions, looking for where reality will become liquid. The giantess still did not appear, worrying her teacher more and more. "You have a great apprentice, Grimm." Myddrin lay on the ground, still smiling.

"She hasnt only learned to use WorldDiver... she has also begun to experiment with it"

 

The teacher raised an eyebrow, curious to see what kind of ideas had been born from Erin's mind. "Did she tell you she's a legatee?"

 

"Do you think I'm too old to notice these things?... Your girl has a curious past, really. And as you know, Grimm..." Myddrin's smile was such that Grimm couldnt help but crush it. "Your girl has talent!"

Grimm turned quickly, feeling the echo of WorldDiver generating... but no matter how hard he looked at walls and floor, he could not see where the exit was. 337 years of age and accumulated wisdom, and Grimm could still be surprised.

 

By the time Grimm looked up, the giantess was ready and did not think to give her teacher time to react. "This is the result of letting me train with a storm dragon, master!" Erin yelled reappearing with her arms in X.

"Mystère de Grimm n.159!" The arms of the giantess were covered with electricity, forcing Grimm to use his own fists to stop the blow.

"Promised Thunder Express!" The intensity of the discharge was increasing, the rays that Erin enamanna became a blue increasingly alive.If Grimm could look away, all he would see would be Myddrin's stupid expression of superiority. As a teacher, having to be forced to dodge his apprentice's attack instead of blocking him was something that should make him deeply angry... but Grimm could only get excited.

 

"Mystère de Grimm n.19: Velocità della luce!" Vanishing in a flash of light, Grimm appeared several meters away as he watched Erin fall face down on the ground.Like the trunk of a tree, Erin ended up falling to the ground completely.

 

"Damn... hope you used WorldDiver to chase you!" The giantess had her face covered in dirt and grass, covering her bangs and the front of her hair.

 

"I was thinking about doing that, but after seeing that you have not only taken my WorldDiver... you have improved it and given your own personal touch, I had to quickly find a technique that would take me out of the place. 

Now let's go to the important thing... how? And that other spell? Where did it come from? My book only has 158 mysteries " Grimm crossed his arms, a position that although serious enough was accompanied by an expression of few friends, something that ended up scare the giantess.

 

And still, Erin decided to sit down and face her teacher. "To begin with answering your first question, I have been constantly practicing the WorldDiver to do what you did this morning to walk the walls... but for some reason it could not sustain itself adequately-"

 

"Oh... of course, the spell is set for my 70 kilos... you-"

 

"AGGG! Dont say it! "Erin pleaded desperately, crawling across the floor until she could grab her master by the shoulders. "Is it that you do not understand how painful it is for a girl to hear her weight said out loud?"

 

"Not even something..." The heart of a young damsel hid many secrets, thought Myddrin and Grimm at the same time. "Okay, I will not say it out loud. Equally, the reason is because I had not prepared the spell so that the entrance to the wonderland held a huge weight like yours" Erin stared emptily, before bending her defeated head.

"Nor can I say things like huge weight? Okay... gods, how complicated are you young girls"

 

The giantess looked down as she pinched her stomach below the shirt. "Now I feel like I should not even have dinner-"

 

"I have prepared a pumpkin lasagna at my niece's house before coming"

 

"...but since you are my teacher, I pretend that you have not said anything and normally dine by this time. Returning to the question, since I could not use the second part of the spell correctly, Myddrin suggested that I should conjugate a new ending of the spell.

And thanks to that idea, I created the WorldDiver 2! Instead of moving on a surface, I decided to appear from the heights to combine offensive spells with my strength and my... sigh... my weight to create a devastating combination"

 

Grimm scratched his chin, surprised at the idea of r03;r03;his apprentice. "Certainly, there have been times in which I have taken to messing with a version of WorldDiver not tied to surfaces... but dont get to document it for lack of remarkable results.

Good job, apprentice... very good job" Erin blushed completely, laughing as she rubbed the back of her neck. "And that new Grimm mystery? And before you say anything, I like the technique so I have no problem in including it in the book"

 

"Thanks, teacher! The truth is that the Promised Thunder Express has been a combined idea of r03;r03;Myddrin and mine. After completing and testing WorldDiver 2, I realized that using fire or ice spells in the fall I would put myself in a more risky situation than desired, so Myddrin suggested adapting one of his old spells-"

 

"The Thunderdrop! I thought that the shape of the spell reminded me of something!"

 

"Right" Myddrin replied, approaching the couple. "I may be too old to throw myself with such risky spells, but Erin is young and agile enough to execute them without losing the flow of combat"

 

"That's true..." Grimm gave a couple of applauses of admiration to the couple, before giving a stronger one while looking up at the sky. "Good work both for today. As it is getting late, we will fix the base in a moment with the other furniture that I have bought then we can have a good dinner together. And then..., you can take the opportunity to explain what you're doing here, Myddrin" The dragon growled softly, accepting the invitation without the possibility of refusing.