- Text Size +

Chapter 14: Pony

 

She looked down on me with playful eyes, I however was unsure of what she meant. I was still recovering from my accidental adventure under her dress. She took a long stride towards my coffee table and flipped it over to make room, spilling all it's contents onto the floor, before taking a step back towards me.

 

“Back on all fours” She demanded, I stood in a trance trying to contemplate what was going on, while in shock from my close encounter with her. She was in no mood to wait though. One of her hands came down on my neck, and she forced me downwards causing me to fall to my knees. She then adjusted her force to bend me forwards where I instinctively put my arms out to hold myself up. She then relieved her grip of the back of my neck.

 

I heard a thud on my left, followed by a thud on the right. I glanced back one way then the other. A pair strong powerful stocking clad legs had arrived either side of me while I was hunched over. 'Oh god' I thought to myself slowly realising what she meant by “pony”. Out of fear for myself I attempted to scurry forward away from her. My act of desperation was met with her legs closing in on me from either side to hold me still, while she bent over and grabbed hold of my shirt collar to help hold me back.

 

“If I where you i'd learn to save my energy for whats ahead” she remarked “Lets test out those scrawny limbs”

 

She again formed into a squat again, but obviously going lower to accommodate to how further down I was compared to when I was standing. The hand that held my collar now in a position to reach around and grab my tie did so. She pulled it around to the back of neck, roughing up my collar is she did so.

 

Then came contact, her behind calmly and easily came to rest on my back. At first this didn't seem so bad. But she was still holding back her weight in a squat, I was soon to learn that there was more weight to come. As she gradually relaxed her squat putting the onus on me to hold the force, I could feel my spine trying ti withstand the power being placed on the back of it. She had placed herself down centrally on my lower back, and It felt like my spine was going to give in.

 

Was this the end for me, would I become a paraplegic crushed under this enormous woman? The pressure get building and building, I was holding double my body weight on my back if not more. My arms and legs started to shake under me, doing their best to hold up this weight despite their limited strength. Despite the incredible pain, I was holding her upright on my back.

 

“Forward!” she demanded, tugging on my tie, causing me to gasp for air. I attempted to do her bidding but my body was stuck in place. I couldn't move with all that weight on top of me, if I moved an arm or a leg that would place more force on my other limbs and shift my balance. I would surely go over. But even if I wanted too I couldn't, I was literally weighed down held in place by her mass alone. Her other hand came down with a swift punch to the side of my ribs, remarkably I still stood despite the contact winding me. She seemed able to figure out that I wasn't capable of moving for herself.

 

“Stuck?” she questioned, I couldn't speak so I instead tried to nod against the strong resistance of my tie holding me back. “Perhaps it's my positioning” she pondered to herself.

 

My view was about to change. Her legs which she had kept far apart and wide suddenly moved inwards, until I was met with thigh either side of my head. All I could do was look forward as her legs stretched on before me. Her feet came to rest on the floor, but where yet still so far away from my weak a wary hands. The load on my back had become thinner and less balanced, placing the weight down on me even more harder and central than before. I was stuck in the same way before, unable to move as this was even heavier than before. My ears grew hot from the nearby skin and fabric, I looked down on the floor screwing up my face in clear pain. She couldn't see it, but quickly tugged my head back upwards.

 

“For fucks sake, Go!” she yelled clearly getting frustrated by my lack of progress.

 

She released her grip on my tie. I watched as it fell back below me, painfully reminding me of gravity. I didn't even wonder why she might have let it go. Truth was to have both her hands free. She lifted up both her feet finally releasing her full weight onto my back. My body was doing it's best to hold up to pressure, but it was going to crack. I could feel all the weight moving and shifting on my back, I ten realised her legs where sliding in towards me. Wondering how this was possible I soon realised she was using her hands to pull her large powerful legs under me. For her it seemed like hard work just to scrape them under me with the limited room between me and the floor. But for me I t was pure agony as she fidgeted around on my back, throwing her weight around and completely leaning from one side to the other as she moved her legs and arms. This completely threw my balance off, and coupled with the weight and power placed on my weak body, my body gave in and I feel to the floor.

 

I full on expected to hit the floor hard, and I did, but not as hard as I suspected. My head made contact with the floor but bounced back up giving me some whiplash. While I was trying to figure it out the pain from my head subsided and revealed new pain in both my lower back and my arms.my arms had been caught on her lower legs, but her thighs landed on top of it. Now both my arms where caught in the clamps of her legs, and my lower body was still weighed down by her bottom. Although the weight had subsided on my back, I found the vice like grip of her legs to be quite painful. Being crushed between flesh, muscle and bone either side of my arms also came with it's own weight, it didn't take long to find the blood flow in my arms began to feel constricted. I also forgot to mention the whole time she had laughed at my failure.

 

“Pathetic” she piped up.

 

I was so busy dealing with the pain of impact plus the current pain I hadn't realised she had inadvertently completely immobilised me. By back was held in place, and my arms felt like I was tied up In some medieval torture device. All I could do was move my hands, head and legs. But none of that would be able to help me to get up. I kicked frustratingly and wildly only banging my legs into the floor repeatedly. I tried to fight and pull my arms free but the grip was to strong, I could not pull them loose

 

“Weak and underneath me. Seems right doesn't it?” She taunted again, all I could offer in response was a groan, as my arms began to feel the crushing pain of their constraints. I could already feel my hands on the other side of her legs grow cold from the sudden lack of blood flow to them. I tried to fight free again, but it was apparent was growing weaker the longer I spent trapped like this.

 

“Wow, you truly are powerless against me, and I've done nothing but sit here. I wonder how much further I can lower that fragile pride of yours?” I was struggling enough as it was, but the words where still cutting through. Unfortunately she seemed determined to answer her own question. I heard her gurgling above me, before I then felt a drip of liquid in my hair. I didn't need much imagination to figure out what it was, and her hands where quick to rub the saliva she had dropped on me into my scalp. Her fingers really made sure to dig into my head, it was almost concerning how much of my head she could grasp in her hands. I didn't protest however I just sat there and let her do it, just wanting it to be over with. My body was growing very sore from being in this position.

 

“This is boring” she stated “has all that fight you've shown left you already”

 

After what seemed like an eternity she finally made a move. Suddenly  her bottom lifted up of my back and she went forward, my arms where finally free as was the weight on my back. I didn't move though, almost completely exhausted as the blood rushed back into my hands. Not waiting around she just moved her lower legs out from under me and then got up off her knees and back up to standing. I just lay on the floor, I wanted to get up but the pins and needles in my arms needed to withdraw first before I could even push myself up.

 

 

 She meanwhile walked off not even checking how i was, rumbling through my kitchen as i lay on the floor in a daze

Chapter End Notes:

Edits where made to this chapter