- Text Size +

It was ordinary a long train ride, but this was unbearably longer than usual. This woman had me wrapped around her finger. In the short time I had met her, she had already demonstrated over me that she posed power and knew how to use upon those weaker than her. I had been rubbing her foot for a long time upon this train journey. My fingers rife with her sweat, having rubbed every inch of her sole, and having plunged my fingers in between her toes via her instruction. When I thought I was done the feet simply switched and the barrier that had been her left foot was upon me.

 

There wasn't much dialogue from her, which was surprising because it seemed as if she loved the sound of her own voice. All that came from her was the occasional put down, and every now and then some reinforcement suggesting I was doing a decent enough job. I didn't even know her name and yet here I was caressing my fingers around the finer points of her toes. She didn't seem to think it was out of the ordinary. After enough time had passed she finally decided it was time to speak her mind again.

 

“Don't you find your work so degrading? I'd hate to be you”

 

“I actually enjoy my work, I find it very rewarding” Her other foot finally withdrew as if she had, had enough of my foot rub. But also because she seemed interested in this conversation she had initiated. I tried not to roll my eyes, her snide remarks where enough to bring strong men to tears, but yet it seemed so much daunting to have to engage her in just a normal conversation. I already detested her, and I couldn't hide that in my tone when speaking to her.

 

“Interesting you think so. What's the difference between being humiliated right now or in front of the camera for the public to see?”

 

“I don't find it humiliating, if anything it's a honest living”

 

“You must be as blind as you are stupid to not realise the world is mocking you. I wouldn't put my name to something so degrading, but then again i'm not a small man trying to make my way in a big world. I'd sympathise but your shoes are to small for me to walk in”

 

“Like you could ever sympathise” This prompted another smirk for her, I had called out her nature and she seemed delighted to have it reaffirmed to her. Then came a simple shrug of the shoulders dismissing my comment entirely. But like anything she had something to respond with

 

“I didn't get to where I am now by being held back, feeling sorry for those lesser than me”

 

“Shame, you have such a negative out view” Another shrug, but she looked to be enjoying that I was challenging her mentally. As if demonstrating her physical superiorness wasn't enough, it seemed she wanted to show how much greater she was in every facet.

 

“Whatever, but theres a reason i'm up here, and you're sitting at my feet” The first words that came to mind to answer her question all related to calling her something unsavoury. But I thought better of it, soon it would be over and as far as I knew i'd never see her again. Her tone changed almost comforting as she shifted herself “Ever want to know what it's like to be on my level?”

 

Her body vacated a space between the window and herself, her hand petting the seat welcomingly. For some reason the shift in her nature didn't cause me alarm, even though a moment ago she never said she would sympathise with those lesser than her. But I felt comforted, maybe she was having a moment? Her guard appears to have dropped and it looked like for the first time she maybe was willing to look at the point of view of some different to herself. After a few more pats her hand stretched out to offer me a way up to the seat next her. I grabbed it and she pulled me up to sit next to her.

 

I had mentioned her features before and not much had changed since that last description. I was close with her now and she still stayed beautiful, but her intimidation rose due to her being so close. Suddenly I had a pang of anxiety, perhaps I should not have accepted her invitation to sit next to her.

 

“That's a trick question, because you'll never be on my level”

 

Suddenly the comforting, welcoming tone was dropped she hadn't lowered her guard at all, rather it was a ruse to lower mine. I had bought into it like an idiot. I should have know a person of her nature was incapable of suddenly having an epiphany. I tried to move, but she reacted faster. Her arm came across me like a seat belt, while she shifted her body closer into my personal bubble. Her hips where now touching my lower body smushing me between her and the window. Satisfied she had trapped her prey her arm instead moved behind me coming to rest behind my neck. Her hand coming to lie on my lap.

 

“You aren't the smartest are you? It's almost like your size is a representation of your IQ” she said very amused at her own joke, she almost burst out laughing. But before she could an announcement came over the train PA, cutting through the air.

 

“Arriving at … Next stop” This was me, the announcement was my saviour. Finally I could be free of this wretched woman. But she hadn't moved, she hadn't flinched still amused at her own joke. Perhaps I just needed to tell her and she'd drop the act.

 

“uh, this is my stop” Nothing, her expression didn't change, it's like she didn't hear me when I know she had. Then she uttered a single phrase, one that I knew meant she meant business.

 

“I'm not done with you yet” the train was starting to slow, but she wasn't. This wasn't just a small game to entertain her ride home, something more to her, and she wasn't in fear of breaking any boundaries to pursue what she wanted. I struggled in my seat but it was dealt with quickly. Her body leaned into mine cramming me into the small space between her and the window, her bosom just above but very close to my.

 

“Let me go!” I said still protesting

 

“Haven't you learnt anything? I make the rules around here” she leaned in even further than I thought she could go. Cramped was the word I had used before this but now she was crushing me. Her weight pushing me into the wall was almost pushing the air of my lungs. Her breasts where in contact with my head like a fly I wished to swat away. But I couldn't push them away, despite how awkward i'd find it, because my arms where stuck to my sides, the result of being crushed between her and the immovable wall on the other side of me. Although some of that immovable wall was her again, her arm still resting around me, but her hand now holding down my lap to prevent me from getting up.

 

“Please...” I pleaded, short of air due feeling crushed.

 

For a moment I thought there was hope because the pressure relented off me and she moved away. I sucked in a deep breath and prepared to get up, but her opposite hand was already resting on top of my head. Running her fingers through my hair she suddenly gripped the top of my head in a violent motion. Protesting with my arms she easily batted them away with her resting arm around me. With my head firmly in her grasp she rammed my face into the window with a thud. It was almost enough to give me an instant head ache. With my face pressed firmly into the window she again leaned into me holding me once again in place, but forcing my view out the window. It was dark but I could see we had stopped, the lights of a station letting me know this was indeed my stop. Rain still struck the windows of the train, I watched as the drops rolled down.

 

“Have a good look” she said breathing down my neck. “Because tonight your journey ends with me”