- Text Size +

        “What do you want me to do?” He asked.

        “I need you to use your tiny hands to pick the lock.”

        “I am insufficient, it is not possible.”

        He looked down in shame, a finger half his length touched underneath his chin.  She lifted his head to face her.  The smile and eyes were soft, filled with sympathy.

        “Please, might you just try?  For me?” the voice pleaded forlornly, stirring what little of his masculinity had not been stripped from him.

        He slowly nodded.  The charming eyes shimmered, gracing him with a look of delight.  She turned and lay face down on the bed, careful when positioning her legs so as not to crush Adnah.  Her arms at her sides, he stepped onto her finger and made his way up her arm to her shoulder.   He walked onto her upper back and examined the keyhole of the lock.

        It was located on a larger, more solid, portion of the lock.  The keyhole consisted of two square pits.  He examined them for some time, reaching in and finding that he could reach the bottom without fully extending himself.  The bottom was designed so that only a portion of the center gave way, thus something the size of the voids couldn’t work the smaller, moveable, portion.  Far more ingenious was the void between the solid and moveable parts, working to negate the efforts of smaller utensils that tried to force the lock.

        Planting his feet into her skin, he applied his strength.  He felt the mechanism only slightly giving way.  He pushed harder, his arms buckling under the strain.  The device pushed back, toppling him.  Laying on his back, he berated himself for thinking he could be of actual value to anyone.

        “I cannot.  I am sorry,” he winced in shame, he wasn’t even a fraction of a man.

        He felt a gentle stroking on his chest and legs.  His eyes opened to glimpse her fingers cuddling him.

        “It will be alright, Little One.”

        The hand patted him as he lay there, wallowing.  Her fingertips traced the outlines of his abs, his strong calves, and then squeezed his biceps.

        “Mhhm, such muscles for your size,” she continued to touch and caress, “I know you could undo that lock, if only you put all your strength into it.  Your body is magnificent.”

        He sat up, staring at the lock, her words beginning to reinvigorate him.

        “Oh, yes.  Such a strong man, little in stature but not where it counts,” a seductive voice whispered.

        He fought to stand, her nimble fingers assisting him quickly to his feet.  They propelled him forward, somehow coercing him whilst he believed them to be reacting on his own impulses.  He stood before the square mouths, this time with a giantess’ hand at his back.  He braced his backside against the palm and placed his own into the keyholes.  

        Adnah began pressing against the mechanism.  The apparatus gave way farther this time, but slowly began to push back.  His struggles intensified, it moved farther in.  His arms began to quake, his strength could just almost overcome the instrument. 

        Without warning the palm pressed him forward, pain shot through his arms as the strain exponentially sharpened.   He yelled, now fighting to merely keep his arms straight.  He felt his joints and muscles screaming at him.  He tried to scream out Bititi’s name but could only manage incoherence as his joints cracked and groaned.  Somehow the iron mechanism gave way before his flesh and bone.  His cries of anguish were overshadowed by a loud clack, followed by the right side of her collar releasing from the square.

        She removed her hand from Adnah allowing him to fall back screaming in trauma while she removed the collar.  She laughed in triumph as it fell onto the bed.  Her tiny white knight lay in a fetal position, desperately clutching his arms.  She began to rise, until she felt the resistance from her ankles.  She exhaled sharply and reluctantly sank back down into her prone position.  Her hand returned to the shaking little man and resumed its previous caresses.

        “You did so well, little one,” her tone one of immeasurable gratitude, “Surely this is just the tip of your prowess?”