- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains material that strays into the territory of BDSM.  The acts taking place are consensual within the context of the scene.  I don't believe this is very intense, compared to other stories on this site.  However, I've already had a comment from at least one reader about this.  So - fair warning.

She pulled me along toward the couch.  I resisted – more an act of instinct than because I had even the remotest chance against her.  I doubt Laura even noticed.  By now she was almost twice my height.  I probably couldn’t have budged her even an inch if my life depended on it.

 

She sat down prettily, making herself comfortable.  She spent some time fixing her somewhat disheveled hair with one hand, the other holding me as I struggled.  When she was good and ready, she took me by the waist, and pulled me bodily onto the couch beside her.  Sitting beside her this way, my feet dangling many inches above the floor, it was impossible to miss that the girl beside me was gigantic in her own right.  Of course EVERYTHING was gigantic to me at just a shade under four feet tall.  But Laura was clearly at a different scale, noticeably too big for the space which was occupied.  The couch in particular was obviously made for a much smaller person.  Her knees were at a somewhat awkward angle as she sat, the head rest stopped almost a foot beneath her shoulders, and her ample backside more than filled the cushion on which she sat.

 

“So!” she began, her voice cheery.  “Shrinking me was bad.”  She turned a smirking gaze upon me, and I felt my blood run cold.

 

“L-Laura, come on!” I stammered.  “Haven’t I a-already been punished?  I mean, okay, helping you grow like that WAS, ah, really hot, but, well, it already made up for the few inches my teasing made you lose, so, I mean….”  A little grunt escaped my lips as she gripped me by the upper arm, and gave me a sharp pull.  She easily drew me across her lap, setting me with both knees pressed against the side of her massive thigh.  She held my wrists together on the opposite side her body, pinning both of them effortlessly with one massive hand.  Again, I struggled, and again, it was beyond useless.  “H-hey, wait!” I squeaked.  “Let’s talk about this!  You’ve never…never s-spanked me when you were big like this before.  Are you sure….”

 

“You know you really aren’t doing yourself any favors here little boy.  On the contrary, the more you protest, the worse things are likely to go for you.”  Her voice was still cheerful, almost bubbly, despite having dropped half an octave with her growth.  I suspect she WANTED to maintain a dark, scary persona, but was just having too much fun to stay in that character for long.  It was painfully obvious she was enjoying this, that she was deeply amused at the effect her size was having on me.  I was shaking.  I was blushing.  I was so hard that I felt that, if she didn’t give me some attention soon, I might literally DIE of frustration.  “Now, you better hold very still for me.  That little ass of yours IS pretty tiny, after all.”  She paused for a long moment, watching as I tried to get myself under control enough to obey, biting my lower lip.  “What, no more complaints, no arguing?  Did my little boy forget how to speak?  Aww!  That’s so CUTE!”

 

Laura pulled my hands forward several inches, dragging me further across her lap, until my legs were almost entirely off the ground.  The only parts of my body still in contact with the couch were my forearms, and the very tips of my toes.  It felt horribly exposed with all my weigh resting on her thighs, whatever balance I had subject to the smallest movements of her body.  Her legs felt warm and pleasant beneath me – soft, and still faintly slick from the exertions of her growth.  “So, I want to hear that adorable little voice of yours.  Have to make sure it still works, don’t we?”  She was trying incredibly hard not to giggle.  “That’s why, you’re going to count for me, aren’t you cutie?”

 

Her hand came down – but very, very gently.  Not much more than a light pat on my undefended backside.  I arched my back, groaning, but the sound was clearly one of disappointment.  Wrongfooted, I almost forgot my instructions right off the bat.  “O-one.”

 

She shifted beneath me, allowing me to bring my knees in closer to my stomach so I was more comfortable.  Laura waited until I was ready, and I had time to brace as I felt her arm lifting behind me.  “Two!”  This one had been much harder – above the threshold of pain, but still easily endurable, and FAR more enjoyable.  I couldn’t have stopped myself from communicating all of this with my moan if I had tried.  Laura chuckled.  She was playing me like an instrument, warming me up for what was to come. 

 

“Threeeeee!” and “FOUR!” were both much harder, and she gave me a moment to recover after the latter, even lightly massaging on my lower back for a moment.  The flat of her hand pressed rhythmically against my tailbone, making me thrust, letting me grind against her enormous lap.  I could already feel the soft surface of her thigh getting slick with my precum.

 

“You’re doing a good job sweetie,” she whispered, as I let out a low moan punctuated in time to her massaging.  “Those sounds you’re making are really hot, you know that Jaden?  I’d like them a little louder though.  Let’s see.  I think you can take a bit more, don’t you agree?”

 

I didn’t have time to respond.  Her hand was flying toward me before I even had time to work out the meaning behind her words.  The blow was a sharp thud against my already sore backside, and it was a too much.  I winced, and would have curled into a ball on her lap had she not still held me restrained.  She chuckled again, rubbing my throbbing ass with her cool hand by way of moderation.  “There there sweet boy.  Okay.  It’s okay.  I know that was a lot.  But it IS a punishment after all, isn’t it.  But we don’t have to go that hard again.  We’ll just have to find another way to make sure you learn your lesson.”  She sniffed.  “And you know what?  You forgot to count.”

 

My hands were lifted, and a moment later my torso followed.  She held me with my arms fully extended over my head, on my knees before her.  My cock stood out just an inch or so above her thigh, twitching gently in time with my pulse.  I felt tingly and dazed, and was still faintly out of breath.  Every light in the room was much too bright.  Laura was removing the cap of the Baby Aspirin bottle with her free hand.  She dumped out several tablets onto the end table, and selected one, pinching it carefully between thumb and forefinger.  The giantess held it up to my lips.

 

“Open.”

 

 What could I do but obey?

 

“Swallow.”

 

I swallowed.  She made me look into her eyes as we waited, her face practically glowing with anticipation, her eyes shining the most brilliant blue I have ever seen.  I wanted to look away, knowing what was coming.  My cheeks burned.  Little tears of embarrassment built up in the corners of my eyes.  But with her gaze so intent on me, I didn’t dare to turn away.

 

 It came on me suddenly.  Unbidden, a tiny mouse-squeak of a moan escaped my lips.  And then, I began to shrink.

 

 Slowly, almost ceremoniously, she lowered me back across her lap.  I waited, feeling my heart pounding hard in my chest, sensing the danger of her palm somewhere high, high above me.  The shifting of her weight again let me know it was coming an instant before I felt it.  “Six!” I cried, tears running free and lightly staining my cheeks.  The warmth and pain of the strike reverberated through my body, arching hot against my groin, and I shrank through a cocktail of shame and want. 

 

 I managed to keep count for seven and eight.  After that, numbers were beyond me.  Each time she slapped me I felt her hand was bigger.  Each time my body flooded with endorphins, my body convulsed, and I dwindled in a sudden punctuated burst.  Each time she was obliged to tighten her grip on my wrist to keep my hands from slipping free.  And each time, the pain seemed to matter a bit less, and my anticipation for her next punishment seemed to grow.

 

 “What do you think baby?  Had enough?”  The words seemed to come from far away, as though spoken underwater.  Her voice was deep and powerful, but brimmed with compassion.  I became aware that she hadn’t struck me in some time now.  My mind had been…elsewhere.  “Jaden…are you sorry yet?”

 

“Yes,” I sighed, even the single word requiring a monumental effort. 

 

 Easily, she rolled me over in her lap.  I must’ve weighed almost nothing at all to her now.  I couldn’t make my eyes focus – everything was blurry and oversaturated.  But I could tell Laura was an absolute titaness.  With my head resting on her thigh, my entire body almost fit across her lap, with my legs dangling lazily from a point about halfway up my calves.

 

 She cradled me this way for a time, stroking my hair, letting me float…then suddenly brought me back to reality.  I felt my cock being lifted, teased with something very soft, then suddenly and gently stroked between a massive thumb and forefinger.  My entire body spasmed, and I let out a choked, gasping sigh.

 

 It’s an amazing thing, to hear a woman three times your size giggle like a schoolgirl.  “That was fun sweetie.  You know how much I love being the big scary domme for you.  But…are you ready for something a bit sweeter now?  Want me to be nice to you?”

 

I nodded bashfully, my eyes barely opened slits as I stared up at an angelic face that nearly filled my vision, yet seemed so, so far above me.

 

 “Want me to keep touching you like this?”

 

My moan was long, and deep, as she squeezed me a bit more firmly this time.  My hips bucked uncontrollably as I tried to match her movements.

 

 “Hm?  Can you use your words for me please?”

 

 “Yes Laura, please.  Please I want it so bad!”

 

Again, she giggled.  Cradling me to her chest, I felt the mountain of a woman lifting herself to her feet beneath me.  I held onto her as best I could, clinging to her with affection and need.  The drop to the floor was many times my height, but fear didn’t cross my mind at all.  I trusted her completely. 

 

 With slow, measured steps, she carried me off toward my bedroom.  “You’re always so sweet when you’re tiny like this,” she said, giving me a little nuzzle.  “Especially after a good spanking.  Isn’t that right?”

 

 I nodded, clinging to her a little tighter.