- Text Size +

Samantha Hargreaves - Emma’s Sock Drawer

“Where am I?” she croaked, lolling her head around to take in the mountains of fabric around her, body screeching in pain at every small movement. “You’re in the Mistresses drawer, Lucky to be alive. She was really rough with you.” a calm male voice replied, a man dressed in clean white clothes stepped up beside her. They met eyes, and she could see the concern etched in them. “I’ve never seen the Mistress so wild before, and the idea she is considering a repeat performance terrifies me further.” Sam slowly tested her muscles, each one protested and caused a great deal of pain to move, “You have to help me escape; I can’t survive that monster snatch again!” The young man shook his head, “We do not defy the Mistress, You need to beg her for mercy if you want to avoid that fate.” Her body was broken, and she knew it, there was no way she could escape alone, this man was her only chance, “Please, She’s going to murder me! You have to help me!” The young man reached over her and drew a large shoestring across Samantha’s chest, “I’m sorry, If I were to help you, Mistress Emma would replace the whole house staff in retribution, Your life is not worth the thousands she would disregard for disobedience.” The shoelace pulled tight against her already hurting body, and she screamed in agony. “AAARGH! That fucking hurts! If I’m so fucking valuable how do you think that whore will react if you kill me!” Samantha trashed around, embracing the searing pain in hopes to somehow kill herself, everything around her was just so damn soft. The man in white carefully tied down her flailing form until she was barely able to wiggle, “I am sorry about this, You’re right, If you die before she gets to use you again then it could be the end for us all.”

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Lounging on her sofa, the young college student read her course guide on the datapad, shaking her head at how confusing the compulsory maths unit was. “I don’t see why I need to understand basic orbital mechanics, I want to be a singer, not a pilot!” she complains, glaring at the line of bound terrorists on her table. “You all look so much less threatening when your naked and clean” she giggled as her bare foot swept the line, her huge toes nudging each tiny human over. “Jenna said we could go to her place later, Shes going to show me how to deal with you properly.” The small people were rolling around in their restraints trying to stand; the helpless display brought a small smile to Emma’s lips as she returned to the frustrating coursework. “Bring me a snack bowl” she spoke into the air, feeling the small craving in her stomach. Shortly after a small bowl arrived on the table next to her new prisoners, reaching over to it, she held her fingers over the lip. A carrot stick emerged from the bowl and placed itself between her dainty fingers, gently pinching it the titan lifted to the vegetable stick from the bowl. Emma smiled as she saw the obedient human gripping the other end of the carrot, hanging on for her life as Emma slowly moved the food towards her lips. “See little Terrorists; This is how humans are meant to behave,” she stated, opening her mouth slowly and breathing her minty breath across the back of the tiny woman gripping the carrot stick. Licking her lips, she slowly placed the carrot stick onto her tongue and let her teeth break the end off with a loud crunch. The human now trapped in her mouth lost all devotion and started screaming. Pushing the small being to the roof of her mouth Emma enjoyed the salty flavours as the pinned woman beat on her tongue. “Mmmmm, Your race is just so dang tasty!” Returning to her study, she carefully kept the small human alive in her mouth as she chewed the remainder of the carrot stick. The little prisoners were treated to the view of the beautiful blonde titan teen occasionally allowing her snacks head to appear between her lips to scream before being slowly sucked back in. The contrast of stunning student studying and terrified human torture made the formerly free humans dread thier future, This girl was a monster, and she didn’t even know it.

  Two hours and seven slowly drawn out snacks later, Emma finally put her datapad down and stretched her long arms out above her. “AUUGH, I’m still no closer to understanding why landing on a planet too fast is bad for the planet, They are just balls of metal…Anywaaaay, Time to go and visit Jenna!” she said with perky happiness that comes from having no cares in the world. With a dismissive wave of her hand, her house servants started dragging the bound prisoners into her purse while she went to find a cute pair of socks to wear under her trainers. Sliding her draw open she grinned in delight at the bound form of Samantha wriggling on top of her unicorn socks. “You were a delight this morning girl! I look forward to our next session!” she teased as she slowly pushed the tied human from her desired socks. “I’ll be taking these; I’m going to take your terrorist friends to see someone who can help me understand wild humans better.” The tiny girl was screaming in pain as Emma slowly slid the drawer closed, cutting off the pained cries, “Mm, I’ll need to be a little more careful with her next time, She looks really broken.”

  Jenna’s dorm was a few minutes walk away, Her friends at college were seniors, and at Yannis, the senior dorms were right next to the library. Pressing the small pad by the door, she saw the face of her friend briefly appear before the door slid open. “Emma! Glad you came, Sorry about the other day, seeing those tiny protesters got my desires fired up.” The blonde girl hugged her friend and gently placed the purse on her kitchen table. “It’s fine; I know we don’t agree on the subject of wild humans. That’s kind of why I’m here, These wild humans are terrorists that tried to get me to kill people!”  lifting her small purse and opening the seal she revealed the twenty-one tightly packed bound humans. “Ooo Wilds? Babe, you came to the right place!” Jenna said excitedly as she grabbed a large jar from her shelf, “Let's get them in here and have a chat about how...vicious..you want to be!” Emma tipped the purse into the jar, feeling a little guilty as she heard the cry out in pain as they slammed into the cold glass.
 
 The two girls collapsed into Jennas’ comfortable armchairs, placing the jar on the table between them, Emma saw the KissBox under the table, “Oh wow, You have the KissBoxVibro!” her dark-haired friend grinned and nudged the box towards her. “Give it a go. The Vibro button is at the back, reach through the humans with your toe.” Squealing in delight Emma slid her feet into the box, “I thought these expired really quickly, I never got them because the idea of replacing them all the time sounds like work!” Jenna exploded in giggles, “Yep, shaking humans violently against your soles expires them quickly, I think it’s worth it though, I normally order them in bulk, only $25 a box.” Emma loved the immediate impact as the humans lunged all over her feet to kiss them, “Wow they are so eager!” she exclaimed. “They don’t want you to push the Vibro button, They’ve learned that if I get what I need from them quickly, sometimes I don’t push the button." Emma looked at her friend in awe, “This is so much better than my KissBox, and I haven't even turned it on!” a small buzzing sound could be heard as Emma’s delicate toes found the desired button. “Oooooh wooow that's...orgasmic!” she exclaimed as she felt the mass of humanity under her soles bouncing around, planting kisses every opportunity offered. Jenna sat in silence and let her friend enjoy the new feelings of power as she studied the jar of wild humans; her imagination was already igniting the fires of passion within her.

 “Okay, I’m ordering a batch of these right now!” The younger student declared, fishing out her datapad to place the order. Her friend smiled as she reached into the Jar and plucked out a small woman, cutting her bonds; she dropped the girl onto the table. “I am glad you enjoyed them. Once you’ve placed your order, I want you to kill this girl in a pleasurable way!” As she finished her statement, the tiny figure screeched and started to run, causing Jenna to grin as she relaxed back into her chair. “A pleasurable way?” Emma stated, confused, “How is killing a human pleasurable?” she wondered aloud as her fingers caught and snatched up the fleeing figure. Her dark-haired friend tilted her head, “That woman wanted to kill you. She wanted to steal your future and ruin your life.”  The blonde’s eyes squinted down at the squirming figure in her fingers, “That’s true, You know what, I think I would quite enjoy the feeling of you squirming against my skin.” lifting her leg she placed the small woman under her thigh and carefully lowered it down, pinning the panicking woman. Smiling to Jenna, the older girl shook her hair, “No no no, stand up!” she declared, stalking over to the blonde she moved the small woman into the middle of the chair. Roughly grabbing her friends panties under her skirt, she yanked them down, “Now sit on her!” Emma felt a little violated as her panties dropped to her ankles. She spent a moment to think about it and remembered that this is the main reason she came to Jenna. Slowly sitting down she saw Jenna’s hand still manipulating the small girl under her. Her ass slowly touched down, feeling the human slide between her soft butt cheeks, the tiny creature pounding her small fists against the approaching skin as Emma put more weight down onto her. “Oh my, this feels...Evil,” she said as her face broke out into a grin. “She deserves it, all humans do, Now before you crush the life from her, try and fart on her.” The statement irked Emma as she blushed, “I really don’t need to go that far, besides I don’t feel I could right now anyway.” Jenna sighed, “Well okay, not this time, but don’t ever take options like that off the table where humans are concerned!”

  The girls explored various forms of ass and breast torture over the next hour or so, using up a third of the wild humans as Jenna brought out more and more of Emma’s darker side. “You know, You’re really not the princess I thought you were Emma, you have some delightful desires, I’d of never thought about tying them to a glowstick, It makes sense that they should see the vagina that’s crushing them, delicious!” Blushing furiously, the blonde girl held her hand over her exposed nethers, trapping the tiny man against her clitoris. “I’d never thought of humans as anything more than servants before, This is a sexual awakening for me, And there is more to being a princess than being kind! My mother always told me I was too nice to humans.” The two girls sat in silence for a long while, each pinning a squirming human to their womanhood, The blonde girl slid the man she held into herself and removed her hand, “This has been eye-opening, Now I'm super fucking horny though, You did this to me, Jenna!” The dark-hair girl erupted in laughter, and she rubbed the girl she had pinned furiously into her clitoris, “I promise you, I’ve opened your eyes to a better lifestyle!” Pulling up her panties, feeling the light squirming from her nethers, the younger girl smiled, “I think you might be onto something.”

 As Jenna watched her blonde friend place the wild humans back into her purse she couldn’t hold back her curiosity; she pushed into the sensitive subject. “What’s it like?” she blurted out abruptly. Emma looked over at her friend as she stuffed the final couple of humans away. “What’s what like?” Feeling stupid, Jenna elaborated, “Being you...you know...The royal bloodline?” The blonde girl giggled and shook her head, “No different than being you, If you’re referring to powers, I’m forbidden to use them while at college, It’s been months since I flew anywhere…” The older girl stood and offered an embrace, “If you can do a fraction of what your mother can, I have no idea how you can stop yourself.” she exclaimed as they hugged. “It was hard, but Ria keeps me in check, She shares my burden and keeps me grounded, “ Jenna’s eye went wide. “Ria is Royal bloodline as well?!” Emma slapped her forehead, “Shit, please don’t tell anyone, I wasn’t meant to tell anyone, She’s my cousin.” Eyes dancing with delight the dark-haired girl grinned, “I won't tell anyone  If you can give me a demonstration…” Looking pleading into the eyes of her friend the younger student nervously nodded, “What do you want to see?"
Jenna stalked over to her kitchen and table and poured a line of human servants out across the counter. “When your mother conquered earth, It was said, she levitated their armies into the skies and crushed them in the air for all to see, the display was so powerful most human armies laid down their arms.” Emma sighed, “That’s how the story goes. One of her more benevolent moments.” Jenna bounced a little as she pointed to the line of humans on the countertop, “Okay, Levitate them and crush them!” Looking towards the line of obedient servants Emma sighed, then perked up a little while the man in her nethers kicked a sensitive spot. “Just this once,” she said, lifting her hand towards the humans. Slowly the humans all rose 2ft into the air and began to close in on each other, the blonde titan's fingers slowly coming together as the screams started coming from the ball of humanity. She made a fist, and the screaming ball of life turned into a small tightly packed red ball. Jenna skipped over and placed a small bowl under it as Emma let it squelch into it. “That was AWESOME! You really are a Princess!” Turning to leave the blonde casually waved back, “Please don’t tell anyone about that, or about Ria.” The older girl tipped the bowl into a pan before moving to show her friend out, “It’s our secret, Come back again for more human lessons, I’d like to show you how two titans, one bed and a whole bunch of humans make for the most wonderful evening.” Emma’s cheeks burned furiously at the implications while being as horny as she was, the invite nearly kept her from leaving. “I have to meet Ria when she gets home later tonight, Shes flying back from earth. I’ll be back to take you up on that.”


Chapter End Notes:

Drop me a review or Direct email if you have ideas for this universe.