- Text Size +

 


 

 

Despite being on February 10, the heat of the love season (As the dome climate managers had called the week before and after Valentine's Day) was taking its toll on the city, causing a lot more people Choose to wear short sleeves and short pants and skirts.

That of course included the Barlow Holm couple, who had purchased urgently the larger baby clothes they found in the market to take to the tailor hired by Velio. One of the things that the marriage was learning is that the size of Anne forced that each day of purchase of new clothes always had to finish in the tailor liked them or not. Even so, all the extra work was worth it.

Anne every day smiled and laughed more, gaining more and more strength in her hands and beginning to be able to grab and pull with each individual hand; actions very very far ahead of Anne's age, something that Amelia attributed to the NeoHuman mutation ...

 

After an initial explanation by Amelia and the director of the Addams hospital, Erika and Alanna managed to keep two important pieces of information:

  • The NEPF virus that both had had become part of Anne's DNA, causing her unusually large size, her high growth rate and her iron health.
  • And as much as Anne was different on the outside, on the inside she was as human as the others. (Something that the marriage considered an offense that they had to stress so very much)

Although Alanna was really excited with all that this implied, to the point of visiting the NEPF research center twice a day in the Night Hold, Erika preferred to stay more defensive taking care of Anne without mixing it with dozens of scientists in a white coat and anxious eyes to experiment with her daughter. (Or at least that's how Erika saw them)

 

And it was precisely mother and daughter who returned home after a long walk in the park. Anne was waving in her carriage, eager to see that there was around to the point that no matter how many times Erika tried to cover her with her sheet, the baby always ended up uncovered by trying to turn on itself without even too much success.

From having a tremendous fear to the slightest movement of the baby cart to getting upset by swelling the cheeks every time their mothers tried to stop in less than 3 weeks. As much as it was slightly irritating, Erika couldnt stop smiling as she braked to rearrange the sheet. "Dont make me look like that!" Anne ignored her mother's complaint, waving her arms and legs with swollen cheeks. "25 degrees is not enough temperature not to be covered, my life!"

 

"Ahhh! Ahhh aaaa!" The baby grumbled as Erika crossed the sheet underneath her, trying without much success to coordinate her arms and her body to uncover.

 

"Come on, let's go ..." Erika sighed, resuming her walk, watching Anne go from annoying to a super smiling just to see how the landscape moved again. The half-open mouth of the baby was the signal that Erika needed to sit in the first cafe with which they crossed to give her the snack. "I'm not going to lie to you, my life ... I wish you liked the car a little less ... or at least that your other mother was there to reveal me for a while .."

 

Erika grumbled slightly, imagining Alanna going around in a lab while Addams filled her head with weird fantasies. Although Erika wasnt usually jealous, finding that Alanna spent so much time with a man with whom she shared so many scientific interests left her almost as uneasy as the slight undue pressure of her bra, an unequivocal sign that Erika had relaxed too much with her diet.

In the middle of Park Boulevard, Erika stopped in front of Wake Up café, one of the few coffee shops that were built inside the park itself. What really surprised the hungry mother was how empty the cafeteria was. Not that Erika could be considered a regular customer, but the times she and Alanna had sat down the cafeteria used to be full of customers; which made the current image much less common.

Approaching the entrance to make sure the cafeteria was open, Erika found that the door was half open and the Open sign put on. "Hello? It's open?"

 

Mother and daughter found no response for long 50 seconds, not getting to leave when they saw that the door that led to the kitchen opened. "Forgives! Since we are empty, I had to clean the pantry!" The owner of the cafeteria came out wiping his hands and leaning on the bar. "Sit wherever you want! It's not like we're fair on chairs!" Erika took the word without hesitation, approaching the table further to the back of the cafeteria, which gave both more space for the cart and more privacy for Anne to snack. Anne had not waited a second to start whimpering when she saw herself standing, stopping instantly when her mother took her in his arms and sat her on her legs. "Can you put me a hot chocolate?"

 

"No problem! It's nice to turn on the machinery again!" Alexeis turned his back on his client, quickly preparing everything to fulfill the order while Erika was looking for Anne's milk bottle, letting the anxious baby satisfy her hunger.

 

"Wait Wait! You dont have to suck so fast! There's plenty of milk!" Erika wiggled her daughter in an attempt to make her relax, a failed attempt since Anne continued to suck with the same intensity.

 

"Yes, your daughter is hungry, right? Although it's no wonder, seeing how big she is! More or less how much, almost a meter?" Alexeis joked as he left the hot chocolate on Erika's table, accompanied by a croissant.

 

"My name is Anne, and although it doesnt look like it I have 1 month and a week! I measure 93 centimeters from head to toe!" Erika waved her daughter's hand pretending to show up, leaving while the empty bottle on the table.

 

"Only one month and you're already so big? But cutie pie, you have to sign up for the city basketball team right now!" Alexeis joked sitting on his haunches and taking the baby's free hand while Anne took out a second bottle. "Another one? They arent 500 centiliters? ..." Erika nodded without saying anything, accustomed to the look of surprise of all those who saw Anne eat. "Then I did well to put something extra to eat, mom! You need a lot of energy to be able to take care of such a huge cutie cutie pie!" Erika looked up for a few seconds, noticing the croissant without being able to say anything since Alexeis had already begun to respond.

"Dont look at it so much, it's on the house! Now all the children and parents are in the other cafeteria because they already have ice cream and slushies, so I have to do something with my fresh hot pastries!"

 

"Then thank you very much! It smells great!" Erika restrained her terror, suffering from how much the croissant was going to make her fat but at the same time making her mouth water for the good look and the smell that it gave off.

 

Focusing on Anne drinking everything to start her tea, Erika did not even turn to see who had entered the cafeteria. "I've talked to the border guys, dad. As soon as your order arrives they will bring it first" The voice sounded extremely familiar, forcing Erika to twist slightly so as not to look like she was spying.

 

And just as Erika had thought, the voice belonged to Mister Dome in person. "Goodness! What good is it to have as a child if you dont tell me about these things later to be prepared! I have the cafeteria empty because others already have ice cream and I dont!" Alexeis sounded really annoyed, something that the face that the general had was not unusual.

 

"Dad, everyone is notified at the same time, even I dont have information about the weather because-"

 

"Dont come to me with nonsense! It's your dome! If you impose the half- what do I say! A quarter of the respect of when you were young you could know everything with weeks of advance! You're softening me, William Black!"

 

William lowered his head as much as Erika, letting Alexeis snarl as he returned to the kitchen, hitting sacks of flour until he was comfortable. Precisely bowing his head was when William realized that they were not alone in the cafeteria, his sense of leader forcing him to apologize to the person who had had the bad luck to see his quiet coffee hour interrupted by the various grunts of his father. "Citizen, I'm sorry I had to see such a shameful scene-" William couldnt finish the sentence, instantly recognizing the baby in the arms of the young lady. (To call in some respectful way, since William could see from his position that the woman was much taller and more muscular than himself) 

 

"Dont worry, General Black-"

 

"Excuse me interrupting you ... But you are Anne Barlow Holm's mother, arent you?" The question suddenly caught Erika, who almost dropped the bottle from Anne's lips.

 

"Yes ... yes, I am. How do you know that?- Wait, I dont need to say it! All of NeoHuman has gone through you, right? Has it been your idea? As we already told the director of the hospital, Anne is too small to-"

 

Once again, the unannounced meeting of his brother with the Barlow Holm marriage took a toll on William, Erika becoming defensive too soon. "Please, Erika. I know that the director Addams spoke to you in a way too extreme ..." William sat down in front of Erika, something that I did not have any illusion. "But we dont want to do anything with your daughter. What matters most to me is the well-being of Anne and all the children like her ... I can assure you"

 

"Words are cool and light like a feather, Mr. Black, but you have already taken blood, a hair and fluid from my daughter's spinal cord. You may have caught my wife's scientific interest, but science matters much less to me! All I want is to protect my daughter, and you arent showing me anything that makes me trust you." With Anne's bottle empty, Erika left it on the table with more force than the general expected, sitting the baby with her back to her to be able to tap her gently to make her burp.

 

"I understand perfectly your point of view, Erika. I'm going to be a father myself in a few months, so the last thing I want is for you as parents to have the feeling that we're turning our backs on your children ... can I get along with you? Anne is the first Neohuman... and that terrifies me" Erika tried to contain herself with all her strength not to get up to hit the general, leaving him to finish before making any decision. "Anne is the first of a new generation that needs a different care and dont get to tell me that that is not true, I can see that her shirt has the label of tailors Edge. For now there are only two girls, but there are already hundreds of children who could become Neohumans at any time and I dont want to turn my back on any of them"

 

"You speak well like your brother, Black. But you need much more than that to convince me of something ... start by telling me about that other girl ..."

 

"Her name is Lisa Fang, and her mutation has taken the form of ... would it be correct to say that she has taken the form? I dont know, but it doesnt matter much either. Lisa has many characteristics of Canis lupus, specifically Canis lupus pambasileus or Alaskan wolf; including a coat of fur for 80% of the body, a nose and a canine tail, muscles much larger and firmer than usual and like Anne a amazing iron health" Erika remained completely silent, trying to imagine the poor girl. Compared to Lisa, Anne had made a much better stop at the subject of the mutation; although that did not reassure Erika that she could only think of Lisa's parents.

"If there is a lesson learned as a military with which I should stay, it is with that camaraderie is the best tool to be able to face any unusual situation. Erika, you are quietly taking your daughter out into the street without fear, but the Fang family is not so clear-"

 

"Say it clearly, Mr. Black. You wants us to meet with Lisa's parents, right?"

 

"Yes. Right now only you and Alanna can understand what Lisa's parents are going through ... you may not see much sense, but something as simple as making them see that they arent alone helps a lot more than it seems. It is undeniable that once the new generation of Brightside comes out of this dome they will have to face a world that does not understand them, what will laugh at their appearance and that will fear them for what they are ... I dont even ask you to fall for Lisa's parents-" William rose from his chair, pleading with both hands. "I only ask you to give them the peace of mind that Lisa will not be alone ..."

 

A part of Erika wanted to stay out of all the world craziness that General Black and Addams posed ... but of course the other part contained the maternal instinct, and that means that the balance was 25% against 75%. "Tomorrow would be a good idea? I just need to talk to my wife to confirm it, although knowing her I know that Alanna would be more than happy to help as we can"

 

"Of course! Wait, I give you my personal number so you dont have to go through any intermediary" Black smiled too innocently for the position he held, taking out his phone and connecting it to Erika's by bluetooth. "I'm going to let you enjoy your mid-afternoon snack, I have to go and see if my father is doing well or he has thrown the empty boxes over. Nice to meet you, Erika, I hope this is not our last meeting" With a formal and close farewell, General Black jumped the bar of the cafeteria, entering directly into the kitchen. Erika remained silent, thinking how much Cascadio and General Black looked like once they both spoke casually ... losing everything in their thoughts once Erika looked down to see that Anne had not fallen asleep.

 

Just seeing the croissant in pieces and Anne licking her hands was enough to make Erika's heart almost stop and her hair prickle. "Anne! But what have you done?!" Erika let out a small scream, causing Anne to look up and smile at her mother. Without understanding what was happening, Anne considered that the best option was to take one of the pieces of the croissant and raise it over her head to give it to her mother. "But my life ... you should eat nothing other than your mother's milk ... sigh ..."

 

Erika sighed opening her mouth and eating the piece of croissant as exaggeratedly as she could, causing the baby to burst out laughing. At least one of the two was enjoying.

 

 


 

(Back to the Barlow Holm family apartment, 6:45 PM, 02/10/19)

 

"Ahhh ahhh! Brrrrrhhhhh"

 

"Anne! Dont splatter so much!" Erika tried to hold her daughter's hands down, something that Anne quickly managed to avoid by how very soapy she was. The warm water and the amount of bubbles made Anne almost as crazy as the walks in the park, making Erika have to wonder where her daughter got so much energy from. (And at the same time pray that it was not for the small amount of sugar that Anne had consumed while Black spoke as a diplomat)

"My life ..." Erika sighed taking out her hat to wash the hair from underneath Anne's bathtub, making the baby tense up as soon as she saw it. "I know you dont like it, but washing your hair is an important part" Before the gestures of disgust and the attempts to avoid it, Erika managed to place the hat in its place.

 

Anne's hair had already taken the orange familiar from Erika's family, which helped her mother know exactly how to care for and treat her. Of course this didnt matter to Anne, who insisted on shaking and trying to get up from the reclined position that Erika was trying to impose. "AAaaahh!! Waaaaaaaaa!"

 

"Anne! Please! If I havent started yet!" Erika fought as much as her daughter, holding her with one hand while with the other she threw a small bucket of water over Anne's head. The gesture came first accompanied by an exhalation of relief and pleasure from the baby that lasted as the water took to return to the bathtub, followed by another crying like the previous one. "I already ... I know you dont like water in your head ..."

 

Anne's crying was heard all over the floor, even behind the door while Alanna looked for the key. "Come on ... finally!" Alanna went at full speed, venturing into the bathroom without caring if there was something behind the door. "Hello my love! My life, dont make me cry!" Seeing her other mother helped the tearful baby something, but not long enough for Erika to finish washing her head. "My life! My pretty little cutie thing! Come on, smile for mommy!" Alanna took off her jacket and rolled up her elbow, leaning over Anne's bathtub and taking the baby's hands.

With a meaningless little song, Alanna gained enough time for Erika to finish washing Anne's hair, pulling her out of the tub and beginning to dry between them. Tired of the bath and the walk, Anne fell asleep in Alanna's arms while Erika cleaned everything in the bathroom.

 

"Good job, honey!" Alanna greeted his wife with a hug when she left the bathroom in her pajamas, hanging from her wife's neck with a smile from ear to ear until she noticed that Erika was not hugging her as much as usual. "Something wrong, honey?"

 

"Nothing ... I'm just so tired!" Erika sighed carrying Alanna to the couch, dropping directly with her wife on top. "How was your day?"

 

"You cant imagine it! I have been accompanying Addams throught...-" Alanna continued explaining and explaining without silencing a single second, mixing words that sounded like invented for the increasingly exhausted mother. The only thing that really kept Erika awake was the usual mention of Addams, making her constantly on guard. "Tomorrow they are going to carry out the first internal experiment of the Brightside research team with cells infected by the NEPF and they have invited me to observe! The last time I had to put on a containment suit was in college!"

 

"And how long will the experiment last?"

 

"I have no idea, Addams says at least 15 hours-"

"You said 15 hours?! That means you will not be here in the morning ..." Erika's expression of surprise caught Alanna by (forgive the redundancy) surprise, losing self-confidence was a good idea. "Something happens? Dont you think ... I should go?"

 

Erika was silent, hugging her wife as she gained time for her brain to work. As much as asking Alanna to stay was an option, love for his wife made her enjoy her passion for science. "Of course you should go! Anne and I manage perfectly!" Without losing a second, Alanna scaled the body of his wife reaching the lips, giving him dozens of kisses while repeating thanks again and again.

 

 


 

 

The sun was pouring down the balcony of the apartment, lighting up so that Erika could finish sweeping. The whole floor shone like jets of gold and Anne was already fully dressed and dressed in her most elegant clothes; All done thanks to Erika's strict cleaning and work scheme for both the gym and the home.

"And now to wait ..." Erika said out loud as she was doing since the marriage noticed that Anne enjoyed hearing them talk even if it wasnt directly to her. Sitting on the sofa with Anne playing with her stuffed animals in her lap, Erika relaxed by placing her feet on the coffee table and turning on the television. "One o'clock in the afternoon ..." A quick glance at the wall clock allows Erika to calculate over how long Alanna had spent the experiment.

 

"Ahhh?" Anne bent her neck back, looking at her mother's face as if trying to ask something.

 

"Your mom has at least 4 hours of experiment if they really started it when the message arrived ..." Erika threw her head back, taking Anne in her arms and lifting her up into the air. (With a little more difficulty than she would like)

"Do you think Mommy could find out something? Or will all this day away from home be lost time?"

 

"Ahhh waaa aha!" Anne yelled as Erika returned her to sit on her knees, waving her hands trying to voice her complaint.

 

"Okay, it's been a trick question!" Noting Anne's punching force against her chest, Erika lifted her head without pretending to look at anything in particular. "It's not that I'm upset that Alanna is spending every day in a laboratory with a man who understands her better than me in the scientific topic and dealing with the virus that has made you as you are, my life ... and neither is that I'm upset because it's almost Valentine's Day and we have no make any plan ..." Lowering her head again, Erika found herself frowning at her daughter, who was also inflating her cheeks with her head resting against Erika's breasts. "Are you sure you're a baby? You understand a little too much to be so small" Anne kept waving her hands this time with a smile on her lips, something that her mother assumed as an attempt to cheer her up.

"I know I shouldnt worry, but Alanna is spending too much time with people who see you as a supposed 'evolution' instead of the adorable baby you are!"

 

Between pampering and the baby's laughter, the doorbell rang twice as General Black had known it would happen. (Oddly enough, Erika had decided to assume it was some kind of military ritual)

Checking that everything was fine for the last time, Erika stood in front of the door with Anne in her arms, checking through the peephole of the door that her guests were wanted. Apart from the general, a man and a woman not too tall were behind Black, the woman carrying a pretty old-looking baby carriage. (or retro, Erika could never understand where the line was)

Besides being quite short, the man and the woman shared the thinness, the whitish skin tone and the straight and black hair, being a little clearer in the man. "Let's go there, Anne ... Time to meet your first friend" Nerves poured into his throat, breathing deeply before daring to open the door.

"Hello! Welcome!"

 

"A pleasure to see you again, Erika. These are Dexter Fang and Olivia Fang" William introduced the couple, casting aside so that Erika and the Fang could exchange a handshake. (Although the look of the marriage was much more focused on the baby in Erika's arms) "And Alanna? Will not he be with us today?"

 

"Yesterday she said that they were going to perform a very important test in the NEPF laboratory all day, so I preferred not to tell her anything so she could concentrate on helping. Dont stay at the door, please enter!"

 

Erika let the trio enter the apartment, making her way to the living room while she left Anne in her high chair. William apologized for a few minutes to call the lab. (For the face of General Erika could assume that the test had not reached him), leaving Erika with the still too nervous Fangs.

 

--------------------------------

(Ring Ring)

 

"Seriously? Now?" Addams gestured to the technicians to stop the presentation, getting up to answer the phone ... and realizing he couldnt take off his biological protection helmet. "Is it my brother, does anyone have a problem with putting the speaker?"

Neither the observers nor the scientists said anything, so Addams took it as a clear path."William, I'm listening"

 

"Addams, you total fucking asshole!" The general shouted with all his strength, leaving almost everyone deaf.

 

"Brother, you should know that the speaker was on-"

"Do you think that matters to me?! I would have shouted the same with people ahead or not! What's more, it's perfect that the speaker is on. Alanna Barlow, are you out there?"

 

Alanna was confused, looking sideways to see how everyone nodded. Approaching the phone, Alanna asked in a tone too low for the fact that General Black had already asked about her. "Something happens, sir?"

 

"Alanna, I'm sorry this has to be the first time we've talked but it's important. I dont know what kind of experiment you are doing but I have to ask you to abandon it; your wife is receiving the parents of the second Neohuman alone and how nervous she seemed she isnt doing too well-" Alanna didnt answer, trying to remember at what moment they had been to receive anyone ... until the conversation of the previous night and the mention to the next morning made all the sense.

 

"Damn you big lovely idiot ... she and I ... can I go, not Addams? It's not like we're accomplishing anything either!"

 

Clinking his tongue and looking away, Addams leaned against one of the tables. "You didnt have to say it that way ... but yes, the experiment is not leading to any useful results. We need more than infested skin to achieve a result similar to the integration of the virus inside the body ... it is the only way to find a cure or something similar-"

 

"I'll be there in 30 minutes" Alanna hung up the call, running to the decontamination showers.

 

-------------------

 

"I suppose General Black will have already told you my name, but I'm Erika Barlow Holm and she's Anne Barlow Holm. Barlow is the surname of my wife Alanna, but we have both adopted it as the first surname"

 

"Anne is really 1 month old?!" Olivia was the first to continue the conversation with a question that if it werent for the almost palpable nervousness of both would have surprised Erika.

 

"Yes! She may not look like it, but just yesterday Anne was 6 weeks old!" Erika got up and took her daughter, sitting back on the couch and letting Anne squeeze her mother's hand to show her explanation. "Director Addams says that although Anne is having a much faster development, the process is being as normal as one would expect except in part of the size, growing 9% faster than the girls average"

 

Olivia and Dexter looked at each other for a few seconds after which Dexter got up and went to his cart to take little Lisa. "This is our second daughter, Lisa ... her older brother is now 5 years old"

Although physically Lisa was completely different from Anne, Erika could see in her the same energy that Anne had a week after birth. The baby was just as one might expect from a baby wolfman, highlighting above all its button nose and tail hanging in its father's arms.

 

"Lisa is a real beauty, isnt that my life?" Erika sat down to Anne so that her daughter had a better view of Lisa, the three adults breathing quietly when Anne started laughing and waving towards Lisa. "Not my sun! Lisa still needs to grow up a bit before you can play together! And how does Lisa's older brother carry the condition of his little sister?"

 

"Max is absolutely delighted that his sister is one ... still doesnt like to call her a werewolf ..."

 

"Dont call her like that then!" Erika interrupted with a smile, drawing the attention of the two parents. "You see, when Addams called us last week, the whole meeting he was calling Anne Giantess and Brobdingnagian! And I dont like that and I made it clear! I can accept that they want to create a denomination for our children so we can give them something to hold on to ... but I will not let anyone call my daughter named fantasy races without her consent! Anne is a beautiful girl, a human or Neo Human and nothing else!"

 

"That's it!" Olivia and Dexter got up at once, looking at each other. "Lisa is a human! A different human but a human after all! Already in the future she will decide if she wants to be an X-men or not!" Erika was silent, squinting to hide the expression of slight disgust that was growing in her. Precisely referring things as mutants in relation to children was within the things that Addams wanted to avoid at all costs.

 

"X-men, mutant or whatever ... our duty is to give you the life you deserve until you are old enough to be able to decide for yourself! At least, that's how Alanna and I want to raise Anne ..." Dexter and Olivia nodded at the same time with their eyes closed, convinced that Erika's point of view was correct. The conversation between the three was drifting to more and more common themes, becoming Erika who asked the questions taking advantage of the fact that the Fangs were veteran parents

....

 

"My love! Erika!" Alanna yelled as she opened the apartment door. "Sorry for the delay!" Alanna left her purse directly on the kitchen table, approaching the Fangs and hugging them both. "I'm sorry I wasnt there before! I'm Alanna Barlow Holm, Anne's other mother!"

 

"Dont feel anything! Erika has treated us great all this time!" Dexter explained while Alanna gave a kiss to her wife (accompanied by a pinch on the nape of the neck) and took her daughter in her arms, who didnt waste time to hang on her mother's neck in a hug. "Has that experiment gone well? Erika has explained to us that you are a biology teacher in the nearby highschool"

 

"I wish I could say yes, but science is the way it is! It takes a miracle to get the first thread to throw! The NEPF is an extremely curious virus, so until we figure out its function, to guess is pretty nonsense. My love, can you bring some cold drink? I come running from the corner of the cinema and the heat and running dont go hand in hand!" Erika nodded delightedly, getting up while Dexter crossed her arms and nodded. "I think I understand, until you find out how a virus the NEPF becomes part of the chromosomes in the same way that the X-gene cant begin to reveal their secrets"

 

"Not exactly ..." Alanna was silent for a few seconds, partly because of the defeated face Dexter was putting and partly thinking how to explain something that she herself didnt understand. "Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes, 23 being the sexual one. Well, in a similar way to the X-gene, the NEPF is introduced into the sex chromosome ... but it doesnt bind to it. Instead the NEPF duplicates that last pair of chromosomes by integrating with them and linking them to the original pair"

 

"That means ..." Olivia leaned back, holding onto the back of the sofa so she could pinch her nose. "That Lisa and Anne have 23 pairs of chromosomes ... and then a second pair of the couple number 23? I mean as if they had 24 pairs of chromosomes?"

 

"More or less that is the base. The clear problem is that Anne and Lisa have the same base of that pair number 24 ... only slightly varying between the two ... and as is evident, that doesnt make any sense if we see how different both babies are! I really am not any kind of scientist, not at least now. I'm only invited to supervise the experiments and tests with director Addams"

 

"Well forgive me for saying this but that makes you the most reliable person in all that environment, Alanna." Dexter got up from the sofa and bowed to Alanna. "I ask you please, explain your the truth ... we arent sure we can trust Addams director"

 

"Eh? Why?"

"From mother to mother ..." Olivia said as Lisa began to shake, something that at the same time made Anne whimper. "But I didnt like it much how Addams started talking about a new genetic dawn. I have two children and I know that I can trust my intuition, and my intuition tells me that you are much more trustworthy than the director"

 

"I ..." Alanna blushed more than she expected, feeling the pressure from both parents. "I'll try to help you as much as I can, I swear"

 

 


 

 

Hours later, the Fangs had to leave to pick up their eldest son from school, saying goodbye to the women, promising to maintain contact and exchange phone numbers. (Not a single minute passed after they walked out the door before the couple got the first message from Olivia thanking her for the nice morning) 

Erika and Alanna waited for the elevator to begin to leave to lock the door and lie on the floor behind her, leaving Anne to play quietly in the double bed with her stuffed animals. Neither of them said anything, just enjoying a silence just won after almost 2 hours of continuous talk explaining why the Fangs considered that girls should be considered the first real X-men.

 

And of course the silence was charged with a certain tension in the environment, visualized by how Erika was observed in silence by a smiling Alanna. "Come on, my love. Start to give out to me, I'm waiting for it"

 

Erika didnt say anything else, rolling on the floor and hugging her wife until her legs were entwined. "Row? You have tried to be able to attend the experiment without worrying about this event! I'm upset because you havent warned me, but happy because my wife is willing to face a challenge like this alone so that I can be in such a big experiment!" Alanna decided to half-reward her wife, undressing before the astonished look of Erika. Alone in her underwear, Alanna sat on her stomach, holding her by the arms.

"Dont touch"

 

"Dont do that to me ..."

 

"Of course I gonna do it! It is your punishment-reward! Relax and enjoy ... but do not touch or I'll make sure that the next thing you feel is your huge bubble ass are well flogged ..."

 

"I dont know if that's punishment ..."

 

"Of course not, that's why it's a half-reward... and now relax and take advantage of the fact that the handrail for the double bed prevents Anne from looking out"