- Text Size +

 


 

 

"Rockman!"

"No, that's ..."

"It's Netto"

"Netto!?"

"The power of the-"

 

"Amammama?"

 

"I was going to say synchronizer, my life ... but I'll buy your version!"

 

The closet door was half open, the light filtering through the gap helping the sleepy Alanna remember where she was. The laughter of her wife and daughter filled the apartment, accompanied by the sound of energy shots, roars and and Erika reading the subtitles of people speaking in Japanese aloud.

"What time ..." Alanna asked herself as she stretched out her arm to reach her phone over the inside space of the closet. An explosion put an end to the scene, followed by a scream that Alanna had heard a thousand times ... and in turn accompanied by a shout of emotion from Erika and Anne. (Although the newly awake mother wasnt sure it was emotion for the scene)

Stretching out on the bed, Alanna looked down when she noticed that her feet had lightly brushed the back wall of the closet. And that was very serious because although Alanna was used to sleeping below the top edge (usually on Erika's left arm), it meant that her wife who was already sleeping with her head against the top wall felt like a canned sardine. At bedtime, Erika normally adopts the outside spoon pose for her wife and now her daughter, but as Alanna knew it was not unusual for her to end up stretching straight through the night until she instinctively returned to her posture. protection for your family.

 

"Good morning, my favorite girls!" Alanna greeted the couple sitting on the sofa, standing on the edge of the bed while her eyes were still half closed and yawning.

 

"Amamamamma!" Anne applauded happily when she saw her other mother, trying to lean on Erika's legs to get up. Erika was sitting on the couch with both legs on him, sitting in an Indian position with Anne in her lap.

A plate almost empty of pap and the largest bowl of cereal that the couple had were lying on the coffee table, with the gallon of milk with only a quarter of remaining capacity and the cereal box empty on the floor next to the legs of the table. "Who is it, my life? Is Mamma Ala? Say hello to mamma Ala!"

Erika waved her daughter's arms, trying to sit on her side so she could see her mother without having to shake.And of course, the baby intended to shake whatever the position. "Ahhahahahaha! Mammamamamamamma!"

 

"Hello hello my little lovely sweety buggsy!" Alanna took her daughter in her arms, giving her the little kiss and rubbing their noses like Anne liked so much. While Anne laughed like it was the first time, Alanna sat next to her wife watching as the 29-year-old adult cried with excitement watching for the fourteenth time Megaman.Exe. "We had not agreed that Anne would only see educational drawings in English, Swedish or Spanish?" Alanna scolded her wife in a joking tone, although the question was totally serious.

 

"It wasnt my fault! I couldnt find the position in the bed, all the time hitting one of the walls ... so I went out here to see something that would help me fall asleep ... and at 10 o'clock in the morning Anne has started to shake so to avoid you waking up for no reason I decided bring her with me ... and as the educational drawings didnt manage to reassure her, I decided that keep watching megaman was the right decision"

Alanna arched an eyebrow, not too convinced by the response of her wife. "Do nt look at me like that! Anne had a great time! She's my daughter, she has a love for megaman, capcom and nintendo in her blood! It's just natural for us to enjoy watching the greatest hero of all time!"

 

Erika raised her head with her eyes closed, a smile of confidence and pride too graceful for Alanna to contain herself. "Megaman.Exe? The greatest hero?"

 

"No, my dear idiot!" Leaping up, Erika put her arms in a jar with her fists clenched against her hip. (And almost hitting the roof in the jump when getting up, something that Alanna doesnt like ... at all)

"Megaman! It does not matter if it's classic, Rockman, X, legends, Exe, Starforce ... As long as he's a megaman, you can always trust him!"

 

Once again Erika was filling her incredibly generous chest with pride and passion giving the usual discourse on megaman, which, however childish and simple, Alanna couldnt help but love hearing. As Erika had and will tell a thousand times, the passion for megaman was what kept her strong after the loss of her mother too early; and although first Alanna and now Anne provoke much more passion for her, all those who had had the pleasure of knowing her and listening to any of her speeches knew perfectly well that Erika had become who she was based on that feeling of admiration for the figure of blue bomber.

With a forced sigh for Anne to raise a worried look, Alanna sank into the sofa completely, burying kisses and tickling her daughter while Erika joined them.

 

Between the laughter of the mothers, Anne's cries of happiness and the constant tumbling in the too-small sofa, the family enjoyed their mutual company ... but everything changed when-

CRAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!

 

In an attempt to protect her family, Erika grabbed her wife and daughter against her chest with all her strength, feeling like gravity towards her work pulling the sofa down....

 

"What happened?" Alanna asked confused as Anne began to cry, noticing the almost diagonal inclination of the sofa. With help from Erika, Alanna got up, taking Anne in her arms, rocking her to calm her agitated heart as she saw the accident on the front line.

The entire left side of the sofa had given way, the remains of the sofa's leg shattered all over the dining room floor while the cushion and internal structure had sunk so much that Erika's legs looked like a bridge over a well.

 

Her wife, white as snow, her daughter, crying inconsolably for all the noise. "Your 96 kilos ..." Erika began to count in a low voice, sounding as if she had just seen a ghost. "More my 185 kilos ... and almost 17 kilos of Anne ... My love ..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"You think ..." Anne's crying was beginning to calm down, the baby sucking her thumb now annoyed by all the fuss. "That the sofa is prepared to hold 300 kilos more or less on the side?"

 

Staring at the sofa while Erika started to get up, Anne bit her lip. "Call me smart if you want my love ... but I think its not prepared...  How was that what you said? Unexpected Illidan?" Erika nodded while still looking at the ceiling, still traumatized by what happened. "Good Good ... I like to remember the memes of the games we have played together"

Turning around the coffee table, Alanna sat on the other side of the sofa, leaving Anne still annoyed sitting against the back of the sofa. "The apartment is too small for us..."

 

"The apartment is too small for us..." Erika nodded to no one in particular, still too stunned by the situation.

 

"The apartment is too small for us..." The couple said at once, sighing as they looked in all directions. Blows and damage to the edges of the doors, piles of unusable clothes or with quick fixes to cope with the situation, drawers and cabinets with hinges resentful closed too hard and other fun (for anyone but the family Barlow Holm) consequences of the growth of the three women.

Alanna and Erika looked at each other for a few seconds, both knowing what they had to do. Before causing more disasters that devalued the floor more, the marriage had to move to a place more adapted to the new situation of the family.

 

 


 

"Double-pump Black, extra irish-whip, highmountain ice with room for extra sugar comin'right up!" Roland shouted leaving two cups of coffee on the bar, turning back to the coffee machine to prepare the next order. Having a cafe on the same street as the most important commissary meant that lunch time was the most important one of the day next to the time of the shift shift in the afternoon.

 

(Charming Afternoon Cafeteria, 30 minutes later)

 

Policemen entering and leaving with their beloved coffees and the newly bought newspaper under their arms, sugar sachets and breakfast pastries circulated in the cafeteria in the hands of Roland's nephew, Callen. "Uncle, agent Johnson wants the bill and order the coffee for later" Callen said taking the next cups and going back to the tables. Roland muttered under his breath, trying to keep calm.

That same morning, one of the ovens in the kitchen had stopped working leaving the couple in the lurch, slowing much more the output of donuts, croissants and pastries. With Zara having to work much harder to keep up with the demand, Roland had gone on to fulfill all the functions behind the counter.

 

The bustle of the cafeteria continued as usual while the coffees continued to come out, which caused Roland to be greatly surprised to hear how the cafeteria was completely silent with just a breath or a nervous swallow to interrupt it. "Callen, what's up ..." Roland asked as he pulled out the coffees and turned around to leave the next tray on the bar, remaining completely frozen to the point that the tray fell to the floor with the cups shattering from the impact.

 

Not even hot coffee managed to make Roland say or move in the least, having to leave Zara to hear the cups break on the floor. "Rorro, something happens ... oh god blessed ..." Zara also remained in complete silence when looking at the door of the cafeteria. Stops outside the cafeteria entrance as two if the towers were treated, the largest woman Zara had ever seen was standing with her hands held in a pose of slight shyness, and next to her was another woman absolutely huge pushing a Baby Cart.

 

Evidently Zara, Roland and Callen didnt need a second to know who were those women, meeting the three at the door of the cafeteria opening both the main door and the extra for when there were customers who needed the extra width.

"Alanna?" Roland and Zara asked at the same time, looking at their daughter as if it were the first time they had seen each other in years. (Even though the last time was weeks ago)

 

With half-tearful eyes Alanna nodded, leaving the stroller to Erika, opening her arms and hugging her parents. (A completely new experience for them, since the Zara had become the lowest of the three having to look up to comfort her daughter, while for Roland the fact that Alanna was leaning on her shoulder instead on his chest was something too strange at the time)

Seeing the scene, the policemen in the cafeteria decided to act as one, leaving the money from the cafes on the bar (Some even more than usual for not wanting to wait for Roland to return the change) and leaving the cafeteria en masse.

 

Moving quickly, Callen closed the blinds to avoid prying eyes while Roland locked the door of the cafeteria and Zara continued to comfort her daughter, letting Roland take care of Erika and Callen taking Anne in arms, lifting Anne with all her strength to make her laught, smiling to see to his cousin and grandparents.

Once everything was calmer, the family sat at the kitchen table inside, with the much larger marriage each holding a hot chocolate in the largest cup Zara could find. "Is this why you have not wanted visitors or stayed since the beginning of last month?" Callen asked as he entertained Anne, sitting on the edge of the table so that second cousin could blow raspberry on her belly.

 

Alanna nodded, accepting all the faults of the decision for herself. "First of all ..." Roland took the disturbingly larger hand of her daughter and political daughter, squeezing them to try to reassure both them and himself. "Are you okay now? Have you been to the hospital?"

 

"This isnt an issue that the hospital can do anything, dad ... it is not as if with an injection we could go back to being as before" Alanna rolled her head, watching how different her point of view was although she was sitting in the same chairs where she had spent so many hours doing homework. "Addams calls it 'soul shape filtering', which is basically a pretty way of calling the radiation emission that Anne's NEPF causes-"

 

"Wait, what? Its something born from Anne's NEPF?" Zara asked interrupting her daughter completely, turning to her granddaughter to look for something others couldnt understand. "Then we should take her to the hospital! They have to close what are doing that she emits that!"

 

Alanna refused, taking a breath and sipping chocolate. "It's not that Anne has a crack through which something is leaking, Mom ... Please guys, you all need to remember the Addams press conference explaining the NEPF and to listen carefully: Every child born with the NEPF has a certain ability, and although Anne has not shown anything for now, the effects of this are already visible. Erika and I ... " Alanna took her wife's hand, having a flashback to remember that she had done exactly the same action years ago in the same place when she introduced Erika to her parents. Although the content of the explanation was different, Alanna couldnt help drawing a small half-sided smile when she saw how much she had achieved since the night she had come out of the closet in front of her parents.

"We are experiencing a sudden growth for Anne, and like her mothers being able to accompany her in this even a little is a great honor. Addams doesnt know how long it will last, but we dont really care; As you sacrificed yourselves to be able to send me to study in Sweden, we are willing to be enormous in order to understand and make Anne dont feel different"

 

"You have a natural tendency to always end up talking as if you were going to ask for a loan, cousin ..." Callen mumbled as Alanna's parents nod, hitting Alanna where it hurt the most.

 

Alanna shrugged, looking at her hands and biting her lip. "You dont have to remind me ... I'm going to the point, okay? Dad, I know that the grandfather is taking care of our new house and that he has the work sealed so that we dont get close until we finish it ... but our apartment is getting too small."

 

Roland nodded at her daughters, imagining them in the apartment where he and Zara had spent such good times years ago was equally funny and sadly funny. "You want me to hurry your grandfather, dont you love?"

 

Alanna nodded trying not to feel bad about the request. "If you can try it, please ... Eri cant sleep straight in bed anymore" Alanna used her wife as emotional ammunition, something that surprised even Erika herself. "Dad ... please..."

 

"That's it" Roland nodded, getting up from the table, walking behind the chairs of her daughters. "I'll try to call, give me a moment"

 

"Perfect!" Callen said much happier than the scene required, standing with Anne in his arms and walking to be next to Erika. "Oh my lovely Super brawny cousin! I dont know how much you measure or if think I care ... but I must ask you something!" Leaving Anne on the table, Callen ran to one of the refrigerators, returning with a can of soda. "Do you think you could crush, not break, this can with one hand?... no no, that would be very easy, I remember you did something similar with both hands last year. With two fingers! Erika, do you think you could crush it with just two fingers? I let you choose which!"

 

"Callen!" Alanna and Zara shouted at once, both extremely offended by the question.

 

"OK OK! I got it!" Callen sighed as he opened the can and took out a glass from one of the cabinets, pouring all the contents of the can inside. "Now it's empty, do you think you can crush it?"

 

"That wasnt the problem!" Again mother and daughter shouted at once, this time both stopping to look at each other for a moment and laugh at the double coincidence.

 

"Then I dont know what it is! Do me the favor of looking at our dear Swedish for a moment, girls" Callen let go of the can in front of Erika as he placed herself on her left side, holding her forearm with one hand while placing the other arm next to the confused mother's. "You see the difference? Holy heaven on the other hand, Erika ... I know you're hard but so much? You are sure that you have grown and you have not become a metal android"

 

Erika said nothing, looking silently at the difference in their arms. Already months ago she took a clear advantage over the tall but not at all athlete Callen, but now? It was like putting the arm of a trained bodybuilder next to that of a 5 year old boy. Of course and as Alanna and Zara could see (both with an expression of defeat on their faces), the comments had aroused the lightly ego of the personal trainer, easily recognizable by the posture with the chin slightly raised and the half-closed eyes of Erika. "My love ... go ahead" Alanna sighed, leaning back, making sure she was ready to record the moment mentally.

 

"Can I really try?" Erika asked slightly excited, smiling from side to side as she watched Alanna give her permission. After making sure that Anne was safe with Callen, Erika began to study how to achieve the feat. Although in the past Alanna (usually during or before a drunkenness) had already made her wife crush things just to enjoy it, completely crushing a can with two fingers was something very different from crushing an apple or a plastic doll with her hands or the feet. "Ummm ..." Erika rubbed her chin, turning the can with the other hand in search of an ideal point to exert the pressure. (Taking the challenge more seriously than ever, since this time Anne was present looking at her with curious eyes and mouth half open with hanging saliva)

"Voucher…. I think I have it. Callen, stand next to Ala and Zara, I dont want Anne to be able to get hurted in the least" Erika stood up while Callen ran to cover himself after his cousin and aunt. Placing the can upside down, Erika made several attempts at preparation before taking a deep breath and clenching her teeth. "One ... Two ... and THREE!" Erika shouted as she squeezed with her forefinger and heart, exerting as much force as possible.

 

From the outside the scene was much more impressive, Zara, Callen and Alanna disengaging the jaw when seeing how the arm of Erika tensed, making so much force that the can simply sank completely. Flat completely with the shape of Erika's fingers engraved on it, the canister remained completely still when Erika raised her hand, sucking her fingers to soothe the heat a little.

"WOAHHH!" Callen shouted with joy, leaving Anne with her aunt while he went to get his phone. Zara and Alanna were silent, the grandmother taking care of her granddaughter who didnt stop applauding her cousin every time he laughed. "The goddess! Erika, you are the goddess of all female gim trainers! God, I need to put this everywhere! We need to record this!" Alanna said nothing, squeezing her legs in an attempt that no one could smell her embarrassment while Callen emptied another soda and placed another can in front of Erika. "Okay Erika, to the three ... two ... -"

 

"What are you supposed to be doing?" Roland asked in a low voice, raising an eyebrow as he saw Erika up from her chair with two cans in front, one completely crushed as if it had been through a mechanical press and the other about to be. Whistling with dissimulation, Callen and Erika sat down slowly at the table while Roland resumed his seat, leaving the phone in the middle of the table. "Dad, they're listening to you now"

 

"Alanna! Erika! What nonsense does Roland say that you are huge!? I know that Erika can be described as huge, but you? No intention to offend, darling" By the tone of his grandfather's voice, Alanna knew that the battle will be long and hard.

 

"It's a side effect of Anne's NEPF, grandfather-"

"It's supposed to have no side effects! That's what General Black said!-"

"I know what the general said, but Anne's case is different!" Erika interrupted her grandfather's interruption, taking out her phone and sending a photo. "Look at the messages, grandpa! That is the situation!"

 

After a few seconds without saying anything, Velio spoke again. "What happened to the sofa?"

 

Erika went completely red when she heard the question, knowing very well what kind of photo her wife had sent. Covering her face while Callen, Zara and Roland stared at Erika, Alanna took a breath and sent a second picture. "We need to left that apartment ... grandfather, I know that it is ugly to ask you more after all you have given us-"

 

"What is next to Erika is a traffic signal? One of those of two meters?"

 

"Yes, grandfather ..."

 

"Ok, now everything has context. I want to see you in person, but first I have to deal with this; the house is practically finished so now all you have to do is change your furniture for bigger ones as seen ... give me 4 days"

 

"4 days? Are you serious, Grandpa?" Alanna asked, meeting the silence. "Grandpa, dont nod on the phone, we cant know. You need to get rid of that hobby as it is"

 

"I'm old! Let me have my hobbies! And yes, it's serious. I'll hurry the carpenters and I'll make sure everything is ready so that Erika can see her videogame fair in her new home!"

 

"Grandpa ... thank you ..." Erika thanked in a low voice, eliciting a complicit giggle from Velio.

 

"Dont you dare, sweety! Since you cant attend as I normally will, I'll make sure everything is ready before it starts! In the meantime you can come already, I have enough of the house ready so you can live comfortably until they bring the new furniture"

 

"Really?!" Erika and Alanna jumped forward, leaning on the table as close to the phone as possible. "Grandpa, are you serious?"

 

"The truth is that tonight I was going to tell you what you started to do the move to the new house, so if the situation is this we can make a couple of quick fixes. Would it cost you a lot to close the cafeteria this afternoon, Roland? I was going to prepare a presentation party for tomorrow, but the rush is running out of time... no no! The rush is growing out of time!"

 

Nobody laughed or thought about doing it for a single moment. Not even Anne, who was sleeping peacefully on her grandmother's chest.

 

 


 

(Sandy Sands, Brightside. 4:40 pm)

 

If there was something that Erika wasnt yet ready to deal with, it was the looks. Being always a girl bigger than the average, Erika was accustomed to attract a slight attention wherever she went, either because of her musculature or because of her almost two meters of height ...

But now that light attention had become total and absolute attention. Even being Sandy Sands a neighborhood still in development, the amount of people walking along its sidewalks and gardens was already remarkable, and that in turn meant that the amount of people who turned to look with an open mouth at Erika and Anne was considerable.

"Go Go! Faster, Guys! I can already see the house!" Callen hurried the group, entertaining himself while taking pictures of the nearby gardens.

 

"And to think that he's already 30 years old ..." Alanna sighed as both her gaze and Erika's were focused on the huge canvas-covered structure that lay on the far edge of Sandy Sands, easily visible from ... almost all Sandy Sands. "Isnt it a little too big?" Alanna asked without waiting for an answer, taking her hand to calm herself.

 

"It's very big ... more than I thought" Erika replied squeezing while her wife's hand, also tried to calm down. The structure rose above all the houses and nearby buildings up over one of the few three-story buildings in the area, so Erika was beginning to sweat nervously thinking about the price of housing.

"Girls, girls ..." Roland tried to grab both women's shoulders, only to find the new difficulty added. When Erika was only a little taller than him, Roland could simply wait for the Swedish woman to take a step so that he could grab her shoulder easily and naturally. Now, almost 20 centimeters later, there was no step or gesture from Erika that would set her low enough so that Roland could grab her without looking like a child searching a top shelf. In an attempt not to be in a very strange position (And before the smile containing the laughter of her wife), Roland grabbed Erika by the forearm and her daughter by the shoulder. "Calm down. Your two grandparents have come together, two men who since the day they met have hated each other-loved with all their heart ... trust a little more in their decisions ... "

 

Seeing that neither of the women said anything, Zara pushed her husband aside and took her place in the same position. "Of course, Ulyses' wife is the one who has taken care of everything"

Erika and Alanna sighed at once, beginning again to walk towards their new home.

 

...

On the edge of the urbanization, just 500 meters from the fenced area without building under the dome, stood what Alanna and Erika believed was their home. Protected by security guards, a single entrance more similar to one of decontamination than that of a work served as the only link between inside and outside. (Since the rest of the structure covered by tarpaulins were completely nailed to the ground, with only 10 centimeters of separation between anchor and anchor)

The street was similar to the typical final roundabout surrounded by houses, something that Erika believed was something that only existed in series and movies. "Azure Moon Street ... I see many streets named after star bodies here ... It will be easy to remember" Alanna was memorizing for herself, all in an attempt to avoid looking at the monstrosity of almost 60 feet high (9 meters) and God knows how much wide.

Looking around the space of the other gardens, Alanna could deduce that the house was built in the space originally designed for 4 houses, making her new house dominate almost the entire rotunda.

 

"I hope the grandparents have made a good impression to the neighbours..." Erika told around her, seeing that they would share the street with 9 other houses. "Oh god and what if our new neighbors already hate us without having had time to do anything?!"

 

"Girls!" Roland patted their backs, leaning forward for the impact. (Although Erika had really been for the shock impression)

"Dont start so soon! You will have time for the neighbors to hate you for your...selves ..."

 

The face of terror of both women deserved to be framed in a painting, as Callen decided to do by taking a picture of them. "Very clever, Uncle Roland"

 

"Shut up!" Roland turned back to her daughters, trying to fix the situation. "Girls, calm down ... I did not say it as if it were something that would happen! It was ... I pretended ..."

 

"My love-" Zara sighed, throwing her husband back to the side, hugging Erika and Alanna; quickly wrapped up by their huge bodies in their fearful and frightened hugs. "Dont listen to Roland, girls. He is as nervous as you or more ... not in vain, her daughters and granddaughter are about to see their first home and as parents we are anxious to see you smile in it"

 

Alanna and Erika nodded feeling slightly smaller, feeling that it lasted just long enough for the decontamination hall doors to open. "Girls! What are you doing here?!" Velio shouted at his granddaughters, running as the doors reopened for Melker.

 

"Your damn old bastard! Dont you dare run away without leaving ... ERIKA?! ALANNA?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Merkel shouted beginning to hyperventilate, which meant Velio had not shown her the pictures of Alanna. Beginning not to be so comfortable with their growths, Erika and Alanna held on to their hands even more strongly.

It was going to be a tough afternoon. 

 

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

 

The day that the giantesses arrived at Sandy Sands is one of the biggest events in the history of the urbanization with 8 months old, so it is normal to divide the chapter to see all the events in depth!

 

(Sorry for the delay in the episode, I've been watching E3 and all its live shows, now we go back to the usual chapter schedule every 3/4 days)