- Text Size +

 


 

 

(2:30 pm of the same day, exterior of High School Geremia Wing)

 

And with the siren playing in the middle of the rain, a new school day ended.

Students, teachers and workers left highschool facilities at the same time, seeking refuge under the umbrellas that all had brought thanks to the warning of the previous day. To rehydrate the lands inside the dome and clean the climate simulation system (CSS) at the same time, 3 days of heavy rain had been scheduled, the closest thing to a storm that the inhabitants of Brightside had had the opportunity to experience in almost a year and 1 month already.

Among all the groups of students who left there was one that especially called attention, both for its members and for how colorful the central member was. "Thank you very much for agreeing to come home to help us-"

 

Nellie tried to hold the door for Elizabeth and her brother, being interrupted by the ninth student in the Tall ranking of the entire highschool and the first on the ranks of idiots. "Tell me, my sister ... how does it feel that the best and most smartest tutor of the future best scientist at Brightside has agreed to waste time helping you on your exam?" Fraje struggled to bother his sister as much as possible, hitting her shoulder although it was Nellie who held the huge umbrella for all three. “You must consider this an honor, you know? You don't always have the opportunity to study with the greatest genius of the city as I do every afternoon! Or at least until it's too big to enter Cascadio's apartment, hohohohoho!" And although Fraje was a real asshole, the reality is that everything he was saying was completely true. To get the best possible grades on the first major exam of the semester, Nellie had asked Elizabeth to be her tutor for a day. 

 

While Nellie endured Fraje's bully comments, Elizabeth walked slowly between them literally, each of her shoulders bumping into one of the two tallest teenagers in the school. The excess hormones of Elizabeth's mind played against her this time, feeling totally self-conscious that an old woman (or so she looked herself) was the target of the attention of two of the most attractive people she had ever seen. (To lament and envy of his godfather)

"F ... fraje ... please ..." Elizabeth begged, looking around as the discussion of such colossal brothers for her was attracting the attention of students who had not yet run home. Was it the lack of having lived a normal student era that was devouring her mind? Or was her overflowing sexuality making her shrink and tremble (first metaphorically, second literally) before two huge and incredible specimens fighting for her attention?

Elizabeth's scientific curiosity was trying to figure out what was going on inside her, her decency was trying to hold her firm and act like the adult she was supposed to be.

 

“Don't worry, Miss Elizabeth! I will not fall for the game that my stupid brother proposes” Nellie shouted, gripping her hand tightly (To joy/shame/despair). "I know it is an honor that you have choose to lost the day helping me with genetics ... but I will not fall into the game that I owe my brother something in return"

 

Looking quickly from Nellie to Fraje and vice versa as if it were a tennis match, Elizabeth began to tremble when Fraje stopped dead, forcing her sister to stop and not wet her. “Game, Nellie? Open your eyes! We are 13 years old! We are not children, it is not a time for games!” The teenager shouted even more loudly, gesturing his body expression too much for his tutor's taste. “You don't owe me anything in return… but you've and are going to lost the valuable time of the greatest genius that this city has seen! You will understand that this is not something that can be ignored, right?”

 

“I...It's no bother for me.., helping N...Nellie with her studies-”

"Since when is studying a waste of time?!" Nellie defended herself ignoring (or rather not hearing) Elizabeth's whispers. "Besides, you also needed help with the test!"

 

"You don't understand anything, do you?!" Fraje growled, stepping forward to face his sister ... and in the process further locking Elizabeth between them, her face buried in Fraje's chest and her neck between the rising upper curves. from Nellie. “You took advantage of me asking Elizabeth to be my tutor and now I want you to recognize that my idea was great and that I am greatest for it!”

 

“And now who is the children?! The only thing you want is to be complimented for no reason to feed the only big thing you have, your ego!”

 

“8 inches is big for my size and you know it, you bastard! And of course I want my great idea to be recognized! It's not as if you asked Elizabeth to also act as your tutor!”

 

So red that her skin could not be distinguished from the Chinese flag, Elizabeth felt herself faint when Elizabeth snapped away, letting her brother get wet. Holding the handle of the umbrella with the armpit, the huge teenage girl grabs the less conscious guardian by the shoulders. “Miss Elizabeth, could you tutor me too? I am passing the exams more or less, but I could use better grades for my future”

 

"I ... I ...-"

"Don't listen to her, Elizabeth!" Fraje shouted, getting under the umbrella again and turning Elizabeth toward him. “She who has chosen the physical side of life is enough to pass with 60 or 70 points! It's me who needs to get better grades to get into Caltech like you!”

 

"What the hell is even the physical side of life?!" Nellie yelled pulling Elizabeth toward her to prevent Fraje from wetting her. “I have not chosen anything and I surely deserve help to improve my grades as much as you! I didn't know anything about entering Caltech but that-”

"ERROR!" Fraje ended up screaming at all while running outside the umbrella in the rain until he stopped at one of the curbs that surrounded the front garden of the institute and where hundreds of students had breakfast with their friends every morning. Climbing the curb in one jump, Fraje turned his back on his sister, guardian and all the students who had come to hear so much fuss. "Listen to me well, sportsman...sportswoman!" Fraje shouted as if he were some kind of insult, raising his right hand as he pointed to the sky. (Rather the dome)

“To get from Stone age to Modern civilization, it took humanity 2 million years! I'm going to take everything we learned in that period of time and take it to a new level! Me and my tutor, a high school student and an unparalleled genius, are going to shake civilization to bring Brightside or the world to a new future that only the most open minds have ever dreamed of! So don't even think about trying to think about wasting our time! I need to be a genius before being too big to be able to justify labs for the huge size that I will be! This isn't for you or for me, it is for Brightside, for our future and the future of the humanity!”

 

The speech was first received with silence and the face of disbelief of Nellie ... but that was not for a long time, since when one of the students of the class of the brothers started in applause dozens of students joined him to the surprise of Nellie. (Inflating Fraje's ego even further if possible, who hoped someone had recorded or photographed him to later convert that image into a pretty picture)

“Dont applaud him! He has taken a speech from Doctor Stone and has modified it slightly to serve as his narrative! He is a fraud!” But the attempts to get her classmates into reason had no effect, even causing more students to applaud and even start cheering. Seeing that nothing could be done, Nellie chose to turn to Elizabeth and duck to try to be closer to the tutor. "Please, Miss Elizabeth ... I could use these extra tutorship after basketball or training with Mamma and Mr. Black and Jackson for my grades"

 

The situation was too out of control for Elizabeth's liking, which also had no reason to deny that to the huge teenager who looked at her with puppy eyes that could make her ignore that they were coming from a "wolf" (Nickname that as much as Elizabeth tried, she couldn't figure out where it came from) twice as large as normal. (An innate ability of the Barlow Holm family, as Elizabeth was noticing)

“The the school board forces me to go to your home for tutoring, Nellie… it's not like I care if you were present as long as that helps you improve in studies-”

"Thanks thanks! I can't wait to see the faces of my mothers when they see that I have started to get 80/90 scores on my exams!” Nellie shouted excitedly, hugging her new tutor until she was almost breathless. (Without Nellie herself noticing)

 

"Ehhhh ... my speech!" Fraje growled as he stepped off the curb and approached the now tutor and student couple. “When I give a speech like that, I hope it works for something! Not for you to make deals behind my back! I don't know what she offered you, Elizabeth, but I can double it! Nellie has always had a bad habit of wanting to share the attention I get! One day Pappa and I brought Santa Claus to the orphanage and Nellie goes and instead of standing in line for his gift with the others, she tried to strips to disguise himself as an elf like me!”

 

"Don't start telling embarrassing things in high school, you idiot!" And instead of punching him again, Nellie chose to hit him with the umbrella even finishing wetting herself and Elizabeth partially. “You're an idiot, Fraje! I plan on telling Mamma that you are trying to humiliate me in front of everyone!” The huge teenage girl took her tutor's hand and ran to the street laughing, with Fraje screaming and also screaming behind her. Elizabeth could not understand that Nellie was funny or because Fraje was also laughing, the lack of social knowledge taking its toll more than ever.

Even so, Elizabeth couldn't help getting the silly joy of the teenagers, laughing as they reached the street...

 

Where the family caravan wasnt as the three expected. In the parking lot reserved for the caravan, dressed in a t-shirt and golf pants, leaning on the hood of his Ferrari GT4 already covered under a 90-cent umbrella (Image that many teenagers and teachers were photographing) was instead the owner of a International film producer and owner of the most beloved movie theaters in the city. "You have taken too long, do you have to build the road before?" Cascadio complained as he sat up, slapping to the students who were taking pictures on the other side of the Ferrari to go put.

 

“Mr. Cascadio, what are you doing here? And our mothers?” Nellie asked as she handed the umbrella to her brother and ran to take refuge under Cascadio's.

 

"My dear Nellie ... I wish I could give you a better explanation instead of what they gave me" Cascadio growled, pressing the remote control of his car, opening it. “But your mother Erika has asked me to pick you up and take you to Handshake before I had to hang up in a hurry. "I am glad that I am finally considered a responsible person to be considered the seventh number of emergencies on someone's list ... but it has spoiled an excellent morning at the arcade”

 

"Since when do we have a Ferrari?" Elizabeth asked extremely confused as Cascadio opened the trunk so that the teenagers, now more worried than anything, left their backpacks.

 

"Please, Elizabeth! It's not just any Ferrari! It's a 2017 Ferrari GTC4LussoT! Ferrari F154 3.855 cc double turbocharged V8 engine! A truly beauty!” Fraje basically drooling while surrounding the car ignoring rain and wind, completely fascinated. "God, when we're big enough, Nellie, we need to buy a Ferrari like this even if it's to have it on a shelf like a miniature car collection ... but without being miniatures"

 

"Since when do you like cars?" Nellie asked with a frown while Fraje and Cascadio bumped the five.

 

"Hey! A new age gentleman as we should know a little of everything!" Cascadio explained as he lowered the window next to the steering wheel, letting the huge teenager look out to see the front inside. "Answering your question, Elizabeth, this gorgeous is my early birthday gift! I was fed up that we couldn't travel all 4 at the same time in the other car, so I bought this semi-new gorgeous from a Hollywood friend! It has been a real bargain! Discounting the money they gave me for the other car has been only $ 27,000-”

 

"Can we go now? ..." Nellie asked interrupting Cascadio's speech, opening the back door for her brother. Fraje soon reacted and realized that it was not the time, so the two teenagers began trying to fit in the rear seats.

Cascadio's smile and his speech about the performance of the vehicle did not stop for a second while his three companions tried to accommodate inside the vehicle (with serious difficulty the two great members from behind) and the same producer tuned the local radio station while heading to Handshake headquarters.

 

 


 

 

(Gyeseung underground facilities, same time)

 

Mouse and Gorilla, Gorilla and mouse. Two brothers united by the NEP staring at their creator.

 

Attempts to poetry aside, the situation in the main laboratory of the facilities was the most tense since the breakdown of the pipes in mid-November that left the installation without hot water. The rest of Gyeseung's “employees” were waiting to try to look inside the laboratory, where the three most important members of their small society were completely silent.

On one side of the laboratory were Alexander and Bartolomeo, each sitting in their respective armchairs.

On the other side Professor Gyeseung, resting in his custom-made hammock with his eyes closed. All portable laboratory screens were forming a complete circle around them, each showing one of the machines that Addams had given remote access to.

 

"Should we..." Bartolomeo approached slowly, bouncing (with his chair and everything) to Alexander's chair on his desk. "Do something? Call me a sharp-eye-gorilla if you want ... but I think the master is certainly ... suffocated? Drowned? Pressed by the situation? I am not sure what the appropriate term is”

Alexander didnt answer his brother, just continuing to study his own tablet in silence. The assurance that even Addams himself couldnt interpret the information as Gyeseung or he reassured him enough to concentrate but not enough to attend to his brother. "Alexander ... uh, uh ... Alexander ..." Bartolomeo tapped the side of the mouse several times in a row, believing that his brother wasn't ignoring him, but that he was too deep in thought.

 

"Bartolomeo, please ..." Alexander growled slowly, resting his tablet on the side of the huge coffee. "I hear you perfectly but you must understand that right now we are not ... too sure how to proceed- Eh!" This time it was the gorilla who ignored the reason, taking the tablet of this in his hands and starting to read it. "Bartolomeo ..."

 

"The are the medical datas of Alanna Barlow Holm, right?" The gorilla asked as he climbed up the pipes that covered the roof of the laboratory, creating a phisical barrier so that the mouse could not snatch the tablet in any way.

 

Alexander sighed, walking across the table until he reached his laptop and synchronized it with the tablet. "Correct, what you are reading specifically are the analyzes and tests that we have asked Addams to perform today after the return of the Barlow Holm marriage. Addams is a good man, leader and extremely cautious, so although they have taken longer than expected these medical results are reliable without a doubt"

 

Hanging from his seesaw in the center of the lab face down (Very improper gesture of a gorilla on the other hand), Bartolomeo began to read up and down all the information received from Handshake. “What are these… these things around the Sinde-ul? Page 73, scan with ‘uli milaeui gyesi ja’”

 

"That, my dear Bartolomeo-" Gyesung spoke suddenly, getting up (or rather, sitting properly) in his hammock. "It's the excited look of a child who has won his father playing trivial!"

Quickly Bartolomeo and Alexander (one advancing between the pipes and the other running through the corridors made with rules between table and table for him) arrived at the teacher's side, both relieved to see how Gyeseung smiled. "My own NEP ... beating its creator in its own game ..."

 

"What do you mean, professor?" Alexander asked as Gyeseung turned in the hammock until he turned his back, turning away all the screens until he was just in front of the biggest of them all.

 

“Enjoy this moment, my children. We are the first living beings to see the birth of a new era in genetic mutations!”

After stopping to drink water quickly, Gyeseung was changing the image with his portable control until he reached the same resonance of the brain that Bartolomeo had seen .“What has caught your attention, Bartolomeo, is nothing more and nothing less than… the Reality king's work at a level that was impossible for me to foresee! Our dear Anne, to extend her growth to her family, has ... built? Generated? These neurons similar to Sindeul in appearance ... but very different in function.

To think that if it weren't for today's events, maybe I would have known my end without realizing that not all of Sindeul of Anne's mothers and brothers were my work. Aahhhh... science”

 

“Can you give us some more information, Professor? It hurts me to admit that I don't follow the thread to what you're trying to tell us” Alexander lamented, jumping up to his master's shoulder.

 

“Nothing happens for not understanding something, Alexander. Frankly, I only managed to understand what I see! So that you both can understand me… those Sindeul aren't fruits of the NEPF but of the NEP of Anne. They are ... her unconscious work to free and take care of her family even without knowing that she is doing it! And that is frankly fascinating! 

I designed the NEP to have a little ... artificial intelligence so that you understand me, bartolomeo. Giving it the ability to survive, multiply and improve bodily functions to create a superior being in every way was the priority.
The key is that now the NEP no longer seeks to survive, no ... now it seems to be reasoning and handling the NEPF variant at a genetic level and without direct contact! And that, that my dear apprentices, is the proof of that the potential of my Reality King is much much greater than I ever thought.

We need to do something. Bartolomeo, go find your team and prepare the GyBox 0.3, today is not a drill! Alexander, you meanwhile prepare the TpSystem and set the coordinates on the surface within the city. I will also need you to look presentable today, you will be our contact”

Mouse and Gorilla looked confused as Gyeseung pulled his dress shoes from under the hammock, changing them for the slippers he usually wore at the base. "We have ... a visit to do"

 

 


 

(Handshake, secret underground floor: Authentic NEPF research center. 15:40 in the afternoon)

 

“Where are the girls… Here you are!"

“Hahahahahahaha!” “Hahahahahahaha!”

“Where are the girls… HERE YOU ARE!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Anne and Gabrielle burst out laughing with the old game of hiding behind a rag (or jacket, in this case). To everyone's surprise, Carlos Romero was surprisingly good with the children.

The little neohuman fox rubbed her runny nose while laughing, a gesture her mother quickly interpreted blowing the boogers to the little girl sitting on Anne's legs. "Thanks for entertaining them, Carlos- I don't know if I could- ACHOO! ... put up with this cold"

 

“No problem, Mrs. B!" Carlos smiled as he turned to rummage through his bag, taking out puppets that looked not exactly cheap. Puppets that did not take a second to amaze the little ones, who began to stir in the armchair (and Gabrielle on Anne's legs) of emotion. "Don't tell my boss but I've always had a sensitive fiber with cute kids like Anne and Gabrielle! If it weren't for all the robberies I would have liked to finish the pedagogical career”

A revelation undoubtedly fascinating, Evangeline thought as she looked at the bald muscular assistant of her husband's brother. The minutes passed even slower than both adults expected, the monotony of the corridor didnt help to make the situation more enjoyable for anyone, especially for the two wives inside the secret floor clinic.

 

When Alanna and Addams called her husband on his day off, Evangeline assumed that something was happening.

When William told him that it hurt him to not give her the rest that she and Gabrielle both deserve and have to run away, Evangeline assumed it was something serious.

When the Blacks met Jackson, Cascadio and their assistants in the Handshake parking lot, Evangeline understood that the situation was extremely serious.

 

And of course seeing Alanna and Erika crying in that way and that they both begged her and her husband to take care of Anne while Addams took them inside the laboratory she had only heard of, Evangeline decided to do her best to take care of Anne.

While Carlos was still entertaining the little ones, the elevator that connected with behind the closet of Addams' office opened after those inside were entering 3 security passwords. “And… open! Hehehe… Cl4ptr4p… " Cascadio laughed to himself as he entered the hall, followed by Elizabeth and the Barlow Holm brothers. “Hello again, sister-in-law and my dear Carlos! How are you-"

 

Without letting the producer finish and while Carlos was going to pick up the wet jackets of the four that Cascadio was carrying, Nellie and Fraje ran by his side to Evangeline. Anne soon cheered up again when she saw her brothers, leaving Gabrielle in the seat beside her before jumping off the seat and hugging each other's legs. “Äldre syster! Storebror! Äldre syster! Storebror!” Anne shouted happier than all day, jumping up and down while Nellie and Fraje knelt to hug her back.

 

"Miss Evangeline, what's going on?" Nellie tried to ask between the kisses Anne was giving them, keeping her smile as much as possible despite the growing concern in both.

 

Evangeline crossed her arms, taking her daughter and taking the opportunity to clean both of their noses. “I'm so sorry guys… but as soon as we arrived, Addams has blocked the building of internet data from the building and has told us to wait here. Dont worry! I've seen your mothers and both are fine! And don't worry about the internet either! You can use everything on the internet except to send messages and that ... is for security Addams said"

 

Evangeline's words were kind but they were not helping the brothers to calm down. None of the three adults knew what to say, taking Nellie's sudden stomach roar as a godsend to change the conversation. “Poor things, all day in high school and now he brings you here without eating!” Carlos lamented, crouching between the brothers and hugging each other by the shoulders. “I hope you like hamburgers, my brother and Mr. Jackson have asked  the cafeteria of the building to prepare us a lot of hamburgers and good dessert for this dark day. In a moment the two will come with a couple of tables and we can eat and then you do your homework”

 

"Carlos ..." Fraje sighed as he left his backpack next to the chair he was already wearing 8 jackets and rising. “You are the last person who expected you to worry that in a situation like this we will do our homework…”

 

 


 

(10 minutes later while the aisle group eat. Interior of the secret floor clinic)

 

If each group contained and was handled with acceptable amounts of tension, the 4 inside the clinic were handling critical amounts not acceptable to humans.

Erika was lying on a homemade combination of stretchers to hold her. The Amazon had not stopped crying for a second since her wife had brought her, obsessed with making it clear to Alanna that she had always been faithful to her and to the holy institution of marriage. The largest Amazon had gone through every test that Professor Gyeseung had asked Addams, no matter how strange it was, without getting in return any answer to what was going on.

 

Alanna instead sits next to William Black on a stool across the room with her arms crossed, trying to stay calm as much as possible. The Amazon vice president had also gone through her good amount of medical tests without results, which together with her wife's cry was destroying her heart. Alanna had full confidence in her wife ... so confident that she wasn't even thinking about checking the security cameras in her house.

Two halves of the same coin, united by destiny and for all eternity.

For some reason Alanna didn't understand why her wedding vows constantly echoed in her head.

 

On the other hand was William, who had changed his job as head of Brightside temporarily to the point of support for the Amazons to hold them. Just as Erika had explained to the general (badly and in tears and tears) Alanna's parents had taken a 20-hour permit to help find an apartment for Erika's father in Los Angeles. Until knowing if it was a mistake or something similar marriage preferred not to let them know, relying instead on their acquaintances to help them.

Black's honor and his desire to protect all the inhabitants of Brightside made him remain impassive in the face of the situation, serving as a point of support for his friends while Erika's pregnancy uncertainty continued.

 

And finally there was Addams, who had stopped feeling like a scientist responsible for Handshake to become a puppet ... or rather, the physical extension of Gyeseung's hands. As much as I hated to admit it, the director didn't even know where to start looking.

"Well ... Gyeseung says he will evaluate the latest results and let me know when he find out something ... while, he has asked me to tell you what we are clear about" Addams explained getting up from the clinic desk and closing the laptop he had been using for Communicate with the Professor. Slowly the director walked until he was in the middle of both wives, who looked at him begging for some kind of light over so much darkness.

“The ultrasound we have taken from your belly with the help of the modified scanner doesn't lie… Erika, you are 2 weeks pregnant-”

 

"THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE!" Alanna immediately jumped to scream while his wife broke down again to cry. “WE ARE TWO WOMEN! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! THE REASON WHY WE USE THE MM IS BECAUSE WE CAN'T HAVE PREGNANT DIRECTLY! TWO USB PORTS CANNOT PASS INFORMATION NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRIED TO HIT THEM AGAINST BETWEEN THEM!"

 

The comment brought silence and a choked laugh from William, which became a scared swallow when Alanna turned her head toward him, giving her a look that would not have killed him. It would have erased him from the same story. “ALANNA! You have gone from measuring just 5 feet 3 inches to measuring 7 feet 7 inches and almost tripling your body mass over the course of 8 fucking months! That is impossible at your age! And what do I need to say?! LOOK AROUND! Neohumanity was impossible until it became possible!” Addams replied, waving his arms trying to emphasize his words, throwing all the sheets of paper in his hands in the air. "You want to know more?! The samples we have taken according to the procedure of any of the 4 ovules dont lie! They are your genes! You're the… father/mother and that shouldn't be physically possible!”

 

The news was received with the intensity of a car against an iron pole at 150 kilometers per hour by Alanna, who bent back so much screaming that her wife thought Alanna herself had completely broken her back. "That's impossible! How will I be the father if I am a woman!? I don't have sperm nor have I been able to penetrate it- Wait like any of the 4 ovules?!”

 

Sighing frustrated, Addams bent down to find a specific sheet of paper. “What you have heard… 4 fertilized eggs. Quadtrigotic multiple pregnancy.

Erika… to be both women Alanna has left you completely pregnant, you're pregnant with quadruplets”

 

...

... ...

The next thing that was heard in the clinic was how Alanna fell to the ground unconscious and how Erika knocked down her dropper when her arms fell down, also being unconscious from the shock. Addams and Black were completely overcome for a moment by having to deal with a double unconsciousness of the two tallest women in North America and the world, being forced to shout for help.

Thank heaven, Fraje was already trying to hear at the door stuck. As soon as the teenager turned to shout, Carlos had already jumped out of his puppet theater knocking down the door. 

 

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

Oh boy, here we go...- (2/3)