- Text Size +

 


 

(February 2, 2:00 pm Park Boulevard)

 

"Sigh ..." Leaning her forehead against the mirror, Erika sighed heavily for 5 times in a row. The shame, the fear of her wife's reaction, and the obvious inner hatred of doing something so intimate in a semi-public bathroom were being made safe by the strange itch on his back from falling asleep in such a terrible position of devouring her completely inside.

"Silly, stupid, silly ... Erika you're stupid and a pervert ... Sigh..."

With 6 sighs behind her, Erika finally decided to press the button on the fifth floor, dropping to the floor next to the bag of food while the elevator began the ascent to final shame.

 

The smell of the two extra fried chicken packages and the favorite sauce of Alanna filled her nose, constantly remembering the confrontation that awaited her at home. The first and most important step was to find a good excuse to why she had been delayed so much, almost an hour and a half longer than expected...-

"Aggg!" Erika shouted grabbing the head with both hands, looking for the least violent solution for both.

 

The elevator beeped twice indicating that it had reached its destination, causing Erika to get up to leave ... and meet with a big surprise.

"Hi, Mom Eri!" Alanna waved her daughter's hand, feigning a greeting while waving Anne up and down. The baby's face was red and wet, and with a frown it was an unequivocal sign that she had been crying until recently.

 

Of course that expression did not last long, because as soon as Anne saw her mother, her full smile invaded her face completely. "Hello my life ..." With the voice still a bit cut, Erika freed her wife from the weight of Anne (gesture that Alanna celebrated by stretching her back with a tired smile and taking the bag of food from the elevator floor). "But what happened to you? ... Have you been crying, my sun?"

 

"Yes ... you could say yes" Alanna explained much more nervously than Erika expected, moving out of the way so her wife could get out of the elevator. "Now I explain it to you at home while we eat ..." The look from side to side of her wife was a sign that something had happened with the neighbors, which forced Erika to act as the situation deserved. Grabbing Anne with one hand, Erika tugged on her free arm to throw her back against the wall. "What are you doing?..."

 

"Kabe-don"

 

"PFFFFFFFFFFF!" Alanna had to cover her mouth with both hands to hold the laughter, unable to look at the serious face of her wife and her daughter's silly smile without breaking out laughing. "Are you trying to make me a Kabe-don carrying your daughter, Miss Holm?"

 

"Baby, today I have broken a double record doing 75 repetitions of 40 kilo weights. I can do this and much more ..." Erika got even closer to her wife, whispering in her ear. (And while Anne did the same but spitting the pacifier on Alanna's other shoulder)

"And that you know that I think about doing to-do"

 

"Erika please!" Alanna had to push her wife, not holding the laugh for another second. "... thank you, really. I needed it"

 

Grasping it over her shoulders with her free hand, Erika guided her wife back into the house. "Today and always, my love"

 

......

The food passed slowly with both wives too tense, both with their embarrassment in their throats as they tried to silence her watching the news and attending to Anne, who spent all the food slapping her high chair in an attempt to convince her mothers to give her what they ate.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Of course eating spicy fried chicken with blue cheese sauce without teeth and with a month of life wasnt on the table, so taking turns between them to go chewing and attending to the indignant baby.

 

"But Anne, come on!" Erika finished her chicken's wings, getting up quickly and taking her daughter for a walk on the floor. "You cant eat that! You have no teeth!" The baby didnt listen to reasons, crying until her mother sat on the couch with the stuffed animals and the favorite rattle, using everything at full speed to try to calm her down.

 

"It works!... more or less" Alanna left her remains of food on the table, joining her on the couch after closing the blinds slightly, just enough for light to come in and enough so that no indiscreet bystander would see her breast-feeding. "Bring me, I'm going to finish the job"

Erika did not need to be told twice, giving the calm Anne to her mother who hooked directly to her breast without thinking twice.

 

"No wonder she's hungry! So much ask for chicken to order chicken ... We'll have to be careful with food in the future..." Waiting for a biting retort from her wife, Erika remained silent watching her breastfeed with a little of envy inside. And to her surprise, Alanna remained silent with an empty look without even looking at her wife or daughter

"Ala? Are you okay?"

 

"The reason that Anne wanted the chicken wasnt because of envy ... it was because I had not fed her before you arrived..." Erika said nothing, raising a confused eyebrow. "You see, my love ... the truth is that this morning after breastfeeding Anne ... I was going to take a shower ... and ..."

"And?"

"And I saw your clothes ... And ..."

 

"I had left them wrong?" Alanna refused to separate Anne from her chest, wiping her lips with her thumb. "So?"

 

"My love ... you know we've been a few month without getting close, no?"

 

"But I've hugged you before!"

 

"I didnt mean that ... I was referring to more ... FUCK! Erika! You know you make me really horny, dont you?!" Alanna screamed suddenly, leaving Anne lying on the couch satisfied with the food. Alanna needed to let her wife know how much she loved her and how much she lit her, so in a wild outburst without thinking that Anne was present, the needy mother got up from the sofa pulling down her pajama bottoms and leaving moist panties in the air with an intoxicating smell emanating from them. Completely confused by the change of pace, Erika grabbed her daughter by covering her ears and positioning herself so that Anne could only see the window in an attempt at nothing that was happening did not generate any kind of trauma. "It's your damn smell!"

 

"My ... my smell?!" Erika asked confused and scared. (And extremely excited)

 

"Yes! I've been so many months without having you in my hands that I dont know what happened to me ... it's been seeing your socks and suddenly I was on the floor snorting them as if I were again a college student robbing your gym's underwear! And before I could realize it, I was masturbating with them on my face! And then I've been unconscious for pleasure!" The story of Alanna was almost too much for poor Erika, who was resisting with all her might for her daughter. And of course the similarity to what she had done herself in the gym was too high to be missed.

"I woke up 45 minutes or so ago, just in time to see your message that you came with the chicken ... and I didnt wake up on my own ... it was because the neighbor started ringing the doorbell like crazy because Anne was crying ... I am a terrible mother, a monster that faints after running away leaving her little girl defenseless ..."

 

"My love ..." Erika quickly knew what to do, running across the floor to bring Anne's high chair to the window, seating her little one in a proper position so as not to have a direct view of the sofa and leaving all the toys on the table of the high chair. "You are not a bad mother ..."

 

"Of course I'm! I've fainted with all the floor stained with cum! That in my manual doesnt appear in the good mother acts section!"

 

"My love!" Erika interrupted her by raising and lowering her voice quickly, bringing Alanna to her in a hug with all her strength (As Alanna loved her most). "You're not a bad mother ... because that meant that I too ..."

 

"Eh? What do you mean?..."

 

Swallowing slowly and after checking that Anne was still entertained waving a stuffed animal, Erika spoke in the lowest voice that the human being could use. "You see ... today I havent been too sincere either. Dont get angry ... but when I've finished breaking my weight-lifting record ... I've felt something inside of me ..."

 

"SOMETHING LIKE AN IRREFRENABLE HEAT?!"

 

"Dont scream! But yes ... a too deep heat to placate it. In less than a minute I was already in the bathroom of our private dressing room looking for our secret gallery ... And from there I can imagine that it has been just like you ..." 

 

"You've been unconscious for the pleasure, right? Right?!" Erika nodded letting her wife comfort herself completely, Alanna rubbing her head on Erika's breasts without any prudence. "This shows once again that you and I are made for each other ... we are so connected that even orgasms go hand in hand without being even close!"

 

"Dont say it so loud, Anne is present!" Erika pointed to the baby who had stared at the window, looking at some bird that had perched on the balcony thought both wives.

 

"And? I want my daughter to know how much I love her mother ... and also, she only has one month! Anne may be very advanced in the issue of mobility and expression, but nothing that she now hear or see will be remembered ... And you know what that means?" Erika shook her head confused, watching how Alanna pushed her falling on her back. "That the heat that is rising through your crotch and mine must be calmed at once"

 

Without waiting for Erika to do anything, Alanna sat on her navel snatching shorts and panties almost flooded. "But ..." Erika tried to protest during the seconds that her vision was free, ending quickly when her wife's majestic ass fell on her face.

"But nothing. Remember who is in charge, big girl?" Alanna waited for a first lick as affirmation as agreed. Enjoying the feeling of the return of her wife's huge tongue, Alanna waved her ass as she slowly bent forward to begin returning what she had received to her needy wife. Anne's sudden laughter made them both stop for a moment, Alanna lifting her butt just enough so that Erika could see Anne give her first slaps (although the marriage was not very clear that they were volunteers) while laughing seeing whatever it was for the window.

"False alarm, go back to your job, big girl" Without letting her answer, Alanna dropped her butt again. So many months of contention for Anne were going to be paid and released in one fell swoop that day, or Alanna swore she would die trying.

Without knowing it, Alanna and Erika were marking one of the two most important events of that day; having the other place in the delivery room of the Brightside General Hospital.

 

 


 

 

- Hospital Cruz de Brightside: 15:02:20 02/02/19

 

"Get away, come on!" The soldiers tried to maintain order as controlled as they could, unfortunately for William's taste silence and discretion were not within their specialties. The pile of hospital workers, patients and relatives outside the maternity section kept increasing when General Black left the elevator, accompanied by his personal escort. (Unnecessary for his taste)

 

"Damn it ..." William cursed to himself, signaling to his escort that they would be left behind. Carefully and without causing too much fuss, William began to carve a niche in the crowd in an attempt not to provoke-

"General Black?!" An old man recognized the general, raising the alarm so that everyone turned to William, much more frightened than before to know that whatever was happening was serious enough to bring the great general Dome, (nickname by which they refer to him, as he himself could verify to see it in the newspaper)

"Ladies and gentlemen, I ask you to remain calm-"

 

"My daughter is inside!"

"And my sister! She's alone and she only has me!"

"My wife is in there, what the hell is going on?!"

Those were just some of the shouts that Willam could distinguish among the crowd, forcing him to take the fast lane.

 

"Please, ladies and gentlemen! I know they are nervous and scared but I urge you to stay calm! Your relatives are in perfect condition, I can assure you! The situation that brings me here today is not due to any type of danger that could affect the women who are preparing the delivery, or those who are in process or who have finished! Please, I ask for a bit of calm and good faith while I look for ways to solve this as soon as possible so they can return to their normal lives!" Knowing perfectly what was coming next, General Black didnt give them time to answer. Approaching the security cord directly, the soldiers gave him a small bow before opening the way.

 

The light in the corridor was far lower than William expected, with several scientists from both Addams' men and Black's men turning around and talking among themselves at full speed, terms that the general only sounded faintly. At the end of the hallway next to the window that allowed him to see the incubator room Addams waited with an expression of neutrality impassive, with both hands crossed behind his back.

The street clothes that his brother wore was a sign of the urgency of the event, something that William decided not to take more than necessary. As the brothers knew, the events of the present day would sooner or later occur.

"Addams" The director didnt even look at his brother, keeping his eyes fixed on one of the few cots occupied behind the window, the only one with two nurses permanently on it.

 

Sleeping peacefully on the same lay a baby, or at least that is what William could deduce to see no trace of male genitals below the thin sheet.

What could be seen with the naked eye was a long, hairy tail from which rose a layer of light brown hair that covered the whole body of the girl saved the face, where a nose more similar to that of a dog rose slightly. Of course and to make it more complicated, the girl's ears were'nt in place, instead placed on top of her head with a clearly animal form.

"Her name is Lisa Fang, and I dont want any joke," Addams pleaded without even looking at his brother. "I have her mother and her father scared, with the mother half numbed by the epidural in the other room begging someone to explain what is happening ... and I have no way of doing it ..."

 

Lisa's hands were open on either side of her head, allowing William to see the inner pad and fingers ending in claws. "Addams ..."

 

"It's the second that has turned the virus into part of their genes after Anne Barlow Holm ... in the case of Lisa the process has been much more visual" Guiding his brother to a laptop on the nursing bar, Addams activated the video on pause.

The first minutes seemed like a normal delivery, with the gynecologist taking Lisa out, checking that she breathed properly, cutting the umbilical cord and handing it to the nurses to be cleaned ... until a scream of pure terror filled the video speakers and the ears of the brothers. The camera quickly focused on Lisa, which began to transform between tears.

First her whole body was filling with the thin layer of hair, her skin vibrating as the tips of her fingers were deformed, and the next thing is that her nose was shrinking and deforming while the human ears fusing with the sides of her head and her canine ears appeared above her head.

"Please brother. Tell me what the hell is happening ... It's a lycan! Anne's mutation took place inside the womb, but this has happened once Lisa was out!"

 

Taking a deep breath, William wrapped his brother's shoulders with his real arm, pulling him into a hug. "Addams, we knew we were facing something never seen before-"

"But not this! Anne is simply much bigger! Ok, in her case all the organs are rescaled to her size and that makes it a case almost as weird as this one ... but what do I say?! This is completely different! Lisa ... I dont know if we can even say it's human!"

 

"It's human! A Neohuman!" William declared instantly, running back to the window to see her. "Sleep like the other children, breathe like the other children ... that makes her human for me, and as you said if they are human then we must consider them a step above the limitations of our genes."

 

"And that's a completely logical point of view ... but I cant deny as a doctor what I've seen. Lisa's ear canals have been properly repositioned for the new position of her ears ... and that tail is perfectly connected to her waist by nerves, muscles and skin-"

 

"Sorry? Muscles? Bones?"

 

"Right. Lisa's tail has caudal vertebrae like those of the dogs ... what do I say?! Much of her extra appearance, both external and internal is identical to those of the dogs, specifically those of the family of the Canis Lupus ..."

 

"Wolves…"

 

"That's why I've called her a lycanthrope. It wouldnt be correct because Lisa does'nt seem to be untransformed ... but the rush does'nt let me think of a more correct name. I really doubt that Lisa can return to the way she was born ... You see, the whole internal structure of both the bone, and the muscle, as the neuronal and the blood of Lisa are already accommodated to her new body ... the extreme cry of the video must to be for the immense pain that she should have been feeling during the whole process ..."

 

"And the reason why she is sleeping so quietly now is because she is exhausted ... poor baby girl..." William put his hand on the glass, closing his eyes without being able to understand the pain for which such a small creature must have passed. "Medically speaking is everything all right?"

 

"What kind of expression is ..." Addams shook his head, trying to concentrate after his idiot comment. "Medically speaking as you say yes, there's nothing wrong with Lisa except ... well ... all of her... but the problem is that it's not bad either! The x-ray, the ultrasound, the scanners ... everything connects correctly!" Addams remained silent, studying his brother's expression to know what the general was thinking. "Follow me please"

 

Without saying anything else, the brothers came to a room in the section guarded by two security guards. Careful not to make too much noise, Williams took a deep breath before entering, listening to the silent crying of a frightened mother."Mr. Fang? Mrs. Fang?" The marriage turned instantly to the door when he heard the general, his expression going from anxiety to anger and pain in less than a second. Mr. Fang, a short and emaciated but somewhat attractive man, hurried to William, grabbing him by the collar of his jacket, being dragged back by his own gesture.

"First you bring us here without telling us anything ... then dont tell us where Lisa is ... and now you bring the great general Dome?! Please ... please ... we are tired and exhausted ... we just want to know where our daughter is ... I dont ask for anything else ..."

 

"Mr. Fang-"

 

"Dexter, and my wife name's Olivia. Dont you dare forget our names."

 

"Dexter, I hope you dont mind but I respect you too much to treat you so closely. I dont deserve the honor of calling you by your name yet, , not after the ordeal that I'm passing you" William helped him to put himself together, helping him to sit next to her wife while he decided to stand at the foot of the bed. "Mrs. Fang, first of all you should know that Lisa is fine, she is healthy and she is sleeping right now ... if I'm not mistaken and I remember prenatal classes well, she will soon wake up to eat for the first time"

 

"And then? ... what's the problem?" Olivia asked in a voice so tired and shattered that it was hard for William to hold his ground.

 

For every word that came out of William's mouth explaining the virus and what it caused, the expression of Mr. and Mrs. Fang was deforming more and more, to the point that William had to stop because the next step was the unconsciousness. "I know that Lisa may not be as they imagined ... but I can assure you that she is her daughter and that I am at her service to fight for Lisa to have no less opportunities for being the second ..."

 

"Wait, please." Olivia tried to sit on the bed, helped by her husband. "You also said before that Lisa is the second mutant, which means there must be a first, right?" William nodded, letting Mrs. Fang think for a few seconds. "Could we meet the first and her parents? I know that according to you said the first one is still a baby ... but being able to talk with her parents would help a lot ..."

 

William remained silent for a few seconds, realizing that he still didnt know the parents of the first child. "First of all, I would like to clarify that we dont want to use the term mutant to refer to these special children..."

 

Dexter and Olivia looked at each other, asking both at once. "Copyright?"

 

"No no, of course not ... the reason is that the term mutant can be understood as that these children are not human and that is simply wrong. As you can see once we bring Lisa, these children are still in their own human genetic code, simply that the NPEF virus has been added to their original genetic code ... also mutants could be confused as they have said with X-Men, and that can lead to confusion with what these children are or may be"

 

"And do you have any other words to call this?" Mr. Fang asked with narrowed eyes and sadder than before, detonating how much he was excited to say mutants.

 

"At the moment we refer to them as Homo neosapiens or Neohuman as a preliminary name ... but if you like they can call them mutants more closely ... although in my humble opinion-"

 

"Bring my daughter ..." Olivia growled tired of waiting, forcing William to make a gesture to the waiting nurses at the door.

 

After 3 long minutes where Mrs. Fang had not stopped murdering William with her eyes, the cradle entered the room. "Are you ready?" William asked one last time, only getting another growl from the furious and tired mother. With too much fear of the parents' reaction, William dragged the crib to the side of Mrs. Fang's bed, letting the parents know in silence his daughter, who was still sleeping peacefully.

The expression of Mr. and Mrs. Fang was changing every few seconds. First it was a look of fear and surprise, then Mr. Fang suffered a few seconds of almost repulsion and terror, quickly changing back to fear and suffering and turning back to her wife to one of love and affection. Without saying anything else, Mr. Fang took Lisa in his arms, giving himself to his mother so that both could examine their little she-wolf closely.

 

"I was going to say that she have your nose ..." Mr. Fang tried to joke without much success, totally ignored by her wife absorbed in her daughter. "It's beautiful ... god, now my last name is totally terrible"

 

"Dont say that ... I think it's perfect ..."

 

William decided to leave the marriage, leaving his contact details written on a sheet of paper next to the marriage bag and going back to his brother. "Addams ... it's going to be difficult, but it can be done"

 

"I'm not going to lie to you, brother ... I'm scared and a strange and guilty scientific curiosity to see what else can cause the mutation: At the moment I'm striking gigantism and lycanthropy of the list. I may be a doctor now, but all this awakens my blood! You know it, brother, my blood is the blood of an authentic geneticist like our grandfather!"

 

"And what do you mean by that? You want to join the research team directly?"

 

"Yes, I have the perfect idea of who can help us find out more about the NEPF, I just need to ask her ... But that will be tomorrow, today all my attention is on those parents having all the answers they need and that I can give them"

Giving two pats to his brother, Addams was ready to enter new in the room to be able to explain in more detail everything that Lisa entailed. (Something William appreciates not having to do, seeing himself unable to memorize so much information in such a tiny space of time)

 

 


 

"It's adorable! What a cutie little wolf!" Carlos stifled a little cry of emotion as he forced Elizabeth to zoom in. (Obliging unintentionally, since it was more about Elizabeth not planning to let the one who was eating chips until 5 minutes ago touch her valuable keyboard)

 

"Who would have thought that the spy program was going to be paid in less than a day, eh chief?" Oliver turned to see Cascadio's expression of joy ... only to find himself leaning against the wall. "Boss? Something wrong?"

 

The trio of minions turned towards Cascadio, listening to him grind his teeth while the boss repeated over and over. Concerned about his health, Carlos went to get up to see what happened when Cascadio was bent backwards so much that the minions feared for the health of his column.

 

"NO NO! This is not what I wanted! I wanted X-men, not lycanthropes! Mutants, not Spice and Wolf! It's not fair! I have work so hard to get this! And maybe more than half has happened without even being clear how ... but that doesnt mean I have not tried! I deserve my reward! My Wolwerine and not a Monster Musume! My beast boy and no ... no ... I already said Spice and Wolf?" The trio of henchmen nodded at once, causing Cascadio to take out his cell phone for a few seconds."Aha! My beast boy and not a Wolf children!"

 

"Chief ..." Elizabeth jumped out of her robotic chair, walking to Cascadio who had begun to bang against the wall. "Wolfsbane-"

 

"Wolfsbane transforms into a wolf and a hybrid because of the mutation ... wait ... THAT'S IT! You're right, Elizabeth! Lisa Fang is a lycanthrope mutant, which means that her mutation is scientific and not magical! I need weapons to face lycanthropes on my supersuit! Carlos, Oliver! I need you in the accounting room! We need to buy a hidden blade of pure silver!" Following his boss in a hurry, the brothers left Elizabeth behind, with the word still in her mouth.

 

"I was just going to say that Lisa's shape doesnt resemble a lycanthrope like Wolfsbane ... if not a softened wolfman..." Shrugging, Lisa climbed back to her chair to continue watching the lucky parents for a while, smiling to see how Lisa had not been rejected.

To create the world with which Cascadio's mother dreamed, the first step was for the mutants to be accepted and loved in their family... and if something Elizabeth could bet, it was that Lisa was not going to lack affection.