- Text Size +

Torrential, that was the only word for it.

If there were others, Lionel couldn’t summon them to mind because it was so fucking torrential.

The gigantic vagina sloshed right outside his little dugout. He pressed his bare feet against the silicone, braced himself with his arms, straining to anchor himself inside the crudely scooped-out channel. What did Miriam use for this, a steak knife? His fingers and toes found parallel grooves to hold onto, and those worked until they became too slippery: frothing, gummy foam built up around the edges of his alcove, accumulating with every thrust inside and out of the gigantic woman, until they overflowed and crept beneath his feet, seeped beneath his hands, and they slowly lost ground and began to slip toward the churning pink wall of muscle and textured tissues. There was nothing he could do but lap the juices off his palms in a panic, and reach out for another grasp somewhere new.

He couldn’t hear moans or cries of pleasure or disappointment. Anything going on in the world outside, even in Miriam’s bedroom, was entirely lost to him. The sound couldn’t travel through yards of muscle and fat, and it couldn’t fight over the cacophony in his tiny space. The slick fluids sloshed and clicked furiously, resounding sharply in his ears. Even the edges of the hole in which he barely hid rasped against the clenching rings of muscles in her cunt, vast bands that hugged the dildo in which he was stored, straining at each pass to reach inside and hug him too.

Lionel watched the foam creep closer to his feet, and for one crazy moment he wondered if the only way to last in here would be to… he couldn’t possibly. The thought of scooping this viscous foam into his mouth was disgusting! But it just kept coming and coming, and eventually Miriam’s vasocongestive juices would overflow and fill up this little chamber. And then he’d slip out, and that immense, clutching wall would carry him away, and it could shove him outside of her pussy as easily as it could stuff him even deeper within her hips. He closed his eyes and gulped, hard. And if he went inside her, he could be battered all to hell by that ramming dildo she kept squatting on, or it could simply stuff him deeper and farther inside her than he’d ever imagined, and he could be lost to the world, never to be seen again. Lost, within the depths of Miriam’s vagina.

He hated how aroused his got him. His cock jutted defiantly from his slim hips, calling out to her vaginal walls, pleading for contact. His penis wanted so badly to go into something or rub against something, and here, the lining of her pussy was grinding back and forth, right outside of his little hole. Couldn’t he, his dick pleaded, just kinda nudge his hips toward the big, pink wall and let the gross giantess do all the work? Lionel wondered, but he decided it wasn’t worth losing his grip and getting tossed into the seas. Or was it…

He shifted his shoulders against the rough-carved silicone chamber and wrapped one slippery fist around his penis. No sooner did he begin stroking it, however, than daylight exploded into the chamber and fresh air chased away the humid must of her pussy.

Miriam held the dildo up to her face as though she were going to bite into the middle of a banana. “You were incredible, Little Professor!” she said, her voice heavy with exertion. “Was it as good for you?”

“Was what as good?” He looked up, mounted in the center of the dildo, staring up into a wide, twitching smile, wider than the hollow in which he lay.

She blink-blinked at him, panting. “I‌ just came so hard! Don’t tell me you didn’t notice.”

He flinched. “No, that! That was amazing! You were like a veritable goddess of thunder, with all the terrific activity going on inside you. It was amazing!” He could only see her broad mouth and flaring nostrils; her eyes were hidden behind swollen and flushed cheekbones. “But I can’t take any credit for that, just holed up in my little cavity like this.”

“You did more than you know. Just having you here, knowing you were there inside me, that was a lot. Do you know that?” Her grin widened, showing little scrims of yellow on the tooth by the gums, the unevenness of the biting surface in her incisors. So close to his own little arms and legs… “And now maybe you’d like me to return the favor.” Her smile expanded into an obscenely plump O, the sphincter of her pink lips twitching in anticipation. “Oh no, were you jerking off in there? Did you finish already?”

He looked down at his hand in surprise, releasing his cock immediately. “No, I‌ wasn’t, I swear! I don’t know how that ended up there. I‌ just—” He craned his head out of the silicone chamber, trying to peer up the sheer cliff wall of her face.

She laughed, and her humid breath overrode the odors of moist silicone and her oceanic froth. “I believe you! But would you like to cum now? You look like you’re about to explode.” The glistening, veiny underside of her tongue exposed itself as she lapped at her upper lip.

As badly as his body ached for release, Lionel managed to bear the math in mind. “No, I already came once, so I owe you two orgasms already. If I come again, I‌ won’t have the strength to pay you back.”

Her immense lips pouted cartoonishly; her lower lip pushed out so far, he could nearly reach it from the dildo. “Aww, you’re no fun! You sure? I love to see my little men cum. It hardly takes any effort from me! That makes me feel wonderful.” This time Miriam let her jaw hang slightly open, gusting warm breath upon Lionel’s moist, naked body. She panted for him, exaggeratedly, her fat tongue pulsing with every breath, growing closer and closer to his chamber.

Again he insisted on the grounds of physical exhaustion and muscle failure.

“You sure? I cum really easy! It won’t take you any work at all.”

He turned his head away, so as to roll his eyes appropriately. “No, thank you, I’ll manage somehow.”

Her uneven smile stretched across his view once more. “You know what? I don’t even feel like taking no for an answer right now.” Before he could lecture the grinning giantess on consent, she rose to her feet and held the dildo over her upturned face. Lionel swore, scrabbling for a secure hold as Miriam merrily shook the huge dildo over her face. “Come on out, little man! You know I want you! And we can make this nice and fun, or I can make it much, much harder for you.” She laughed, her jaws spreading like an inky chasm below him.

With one unfortunate bop against the back of the dildo, Miriam shook him free. Lionel felt his hands slip past the rim of the carved channel, and he tumbled headlong through space toward the gaping maw of her mouth. “Miriam!” he shrieked, spreading his limbs to catch himself. “Don’t eat me!”

Abruptly her jaws slammed shut, and the tiny man bounced against her lips, coming to rest across her mouth. Immediately she began to pucker, seeking, and it was his bad luck that the seam of her pressed lips promptly found his hardened cock, which disappeared between pink wrinkles of tissue. “Mmmm,”‌she purred, the warm air from her nostrils vibrating over his bare back.

“Miriam, no, I can’t do this, I can’t afford to.” Lionel tried to push himself away from her lips, but his arms only took him so far, and her lips seemed to have much greater reach. They suctioned onto his cock, pulsing everywhere from his chest to his thighs. His arms lost their strength with one intense wave of pleasure, and he collapsed fully upon her caressing lips. “Miriam, please, don’t do this,” he cried weakly, unconvincingly.

Her tongue poked out, slithering like a great serpent from between her lips, rasping over his chest, his belly, and his penis. She rumbled another great “Mmmm!” as the huge, blind, blunt tip of her tongue nudged into his hips insistently. He whimpered as her tastebuds ran along the underside of his cock, brushing gently over his balls, rubbing his genitalia into her upper lip. Desperately he looked around for an exit: Miriam was standing straight up now, so all he saw was the large platform of her merry face, surrounded by the yawning void of her bedroom. Miriam was not a short woman, and the fall from the top of her head to the floor was considerable. Madly he thought of slowing his descent by bouncing off her boobs, but those grotesque funbags were likely to fling him off into the ether as anything else.

He was close to falling. He clung to her distended lips, hugging them with the fright of slipping off of one of her round, rosy cheeks. Her nostrils gusted against his side, and he hoped they couldn’t be strong enough to blow him off, but he didn’t know. He spread his little thighs and clutched her lips, anchoring himself to her.

The giantess, of course, read this the wrong way and milked his cock for all it was worth. She puckered her lips into a cute kiss and sucked on the entire area of his hips, straining to sense his erection. It was the tip of her tongue that found it, or suggested where it could be, and he felt the blunt head running over his cock repeatedly, driving him crazy. His thighs tingled, his knees went weak, and his insides turned to liquid even as all his muscles strained. She moaned against him and his body shuddered, and he cried out, and finally his agitated cock spurted deep into the recesses of her swollen and pulsing lips. He lay panting across her active mouth, weakly struggling not to slip to one side and tumble off into space.

The giantess was unable to detect his orgasm, of course, but she did feel the little bugger switch from agitated to limp. She smiled, and Lionel dumped from her lips onto her bare, glistening teeth, with barely enough energy to attempt to scrabble away from this pearly death. Instead, her fat fingertip and even fatter thumb adeptly plucked at one of his scrawny legs, and by this she hoisted him aloft, dangling over her face.

“You came that time,” she said, mockingly. “Don’t deny it! You’re as limp as a spaghetti noodle.”

He was too weak to tell her that the singular of spaghetti was spaghetto.

“And you know what that me-e-e-eans!”

He whimpered into the empty air between her thick palm and her leering rictus.

She paused, calculating. “You owe me five orgasms! Think you’re up to it, you little horndog?”

“I didn’t want…”‌ he gasped. “Not fair…”

“Ah, ah, ah! Nothing about this is fair! It’s not fair how much you want me, is it?” She gave him a little waggle. “But don’t worry, I’m very generous with myself. I’m going to let you have as much as me as you think you can handle, you greedy little man. How’s that sound?”

By this time Lionel was too dazed to imagine what she could’ve meant by that, so he only hung suspended over her grinning maw.

The world began to drift around her, far below the fat, stretched cheeks of her grin. Lionel watched the steel chair slide away, watched the carpet sail nearby. Soon they paused, and he received a slow, descending tour of the horny ogress’s entire body: her leering expression gave way to the tremendous hillsides of her breasts, drooping heavily over her stuffed belly. That hemisphere of flesh, marred only by a cavernous navel, hung ponderously over a narrow nightstand, and upon this she placed him.

Lionel stretched his limbs out, gasping for breath, upon the faux-antique, coffee-stained surface. Beside him was a short stack of thin books, to go with the thin, tree-like lamp above his head. He stared up in horror as Miriam’s colossal boobs swung like wrecking balls above him, but she only cleared away the books and set the lap aside. Her thick palm rasped over the wood, wiping any dust away, until she straightened up and admired her work. He stared over her swollen belly and prominent boobs to where her proud head perched upon massive shoulders.

“Think you know what’s gonna happen next?” she said, laughing.

“I have no idea.” That was true, but it would’ve been more accurate to say his tiny brain was flooded with lurid imaginings of what she could do with him.

She only performed a rolling little dance as she shimmied in place, rotating like a massive planet, until her enormous buttocks shuddered heavily above him. “Not this again,” he said, weakly backing up on the nightstand’s surface.

“Oh yeah, big boy,” she crooned. “Except you gotta stand up for this one. Can you do that? Stand up all by yourself?”

Lionel collapsed against the wood. “I‌ can’t, Mrs. Little, I really can’t. I‌ don’t have an ounce of strength in me.”

“You better find some.”‌ She never stopped dancing, though she peeked over the sweeping mountainside of her back at him. “Because I’m a-comin’ down, and either you’re a-gonna get squashed under my butt cheek, or you can look for some safety in… you know where.” Her pudgy fingers dug into the immense cakes of ass flesh and hauled them apart, exposing the shadowy, brown fissure of aggravated flesh that constantly rubbed against itself everywhere Miriam walked. Simply exposing that dark seam radiated humidity and heat upon Lionel’s frail little body; the air stung with the acrid tang of a day’s worth of juicy farts, not to mention copious, rich sexual juices that spread over every inch of her blobbery flesh.

“Oh, Goddess, no,”‌ he moaned, though his cock, raw with the exertions of a hungry giantess, managed to stiffen and stand respectfully. “You can’t be serious,”‌ he said to it. It only twitched with self-confidence.

“Get yourself ready,‌” she intoned. “Three, two…”

Somehow Lionel found the reserves to urge himself to his feet, though his thighs and sides complained. He stood shakily, then turned his head upward and began the side-to-side shuffle as he tried to aim for Miriam’s deep and plunging crack. There was her anus, puckered a lot like her lips, and he stepped forward, trying to lean past it as it descended. Around her sphincter her scraggly hairs started, thin at first but rapidly growing bushy and dense. Lionel looked past the underbrush lining her taint and attempted to estimate the trajectory of her descending pussy. He had only seconds, as Miriam decided to rely upon the nightstand to hold her, and she collapsed backward with abandon.

Swearing, Lionel stepped forward, aiming for the beginning of the dense growth, where the thick cakes of her labia began to spread and expose the searing pink seam of her cunt. Here it came: he held his breath, stepped slightly to the side, and closed his eyes as her huge lips spread and surrounded him, sucking him in deeply. He gritted his teeth as hot, slick tissues embraced his head, his shoulders, pinned his arms to his sides, ran greedily over his legs and pooled around his ankles.

“Oh, Goddess,” Miriam moaned, inadequately groping her boobs and piling her weight upon the nightstand. “He made it, I don’t believe it. He made it!” She laughed and then gasped sharply as she felt the little man squirming inside the entrance to her cunt. “Oh, you go, little guy. Just like that.” Her hips rocked on the nightstand, massive globes pulsing in time with each other. The legs of the nightstand creaked threateningly, but they held, and Miriam dumped more of her weight off her heels. Her buttocks overflowed the sides of the nightstand, burying it in her floppy flesh.

Lionel’s dancing drove her crazy. No matter how many times she came, she was always ready for another round. There was no refractory period, like with men, having to wait and recharge and desensitize or anything. Any time she came, her nerve endings were hungry for more. She’d exhausted poor Brent to near-death several times, and she’d often wondered whether a string of healthy little men would be more appropriate for her needs. Obviously one tiny weakling couldn’t give her everything she needed, but would three little men be enough? A dozen? Would she ever have enough? Doubt crept into her mind, even as she hammered her hefty ass onto the nightstand. But that was a nice fantasy, exhausting Brent until he passed out, crying, then taking her time with Lionel, who was clearly, clearly into this despite all his big words and whining… and then Rodney, that little knot of muscle and attitude… mmm, Rodney, she thought, giving her cunt a hard clench.

Lionel would have cried out, but that would have cost him precious oxygen, deep in Miriam’s vagina. Juices frothed all around him, muscles squeezed and squeezed harder before relenting, and the blackness was perfect, this deep inside her hips. He forced himself to calm down, to think about where he was. He could almost sense her immense thighs stretching far before him; he could almost sense the mountainous buttocks bunching up behind him. She bounced upon the nightstand and he could feel the pulses of energy traveling through her thick layers of flab and muscle, right through his own body. He nodded in the damp darkness of her vagina, meditating upon the travel and dissemination of energy, the waves of shock as her hips slammed upon the surface. His feet hardly ever left the wood floor: her gibbering labia shuddered around his ankles, and sometimes her cunt clenched him hard enough to carry him away, but always she returned to the miniature table, pounding harder and harder against it, though she drove him no deeper inside.

“Come on, gimme,” she grunted, far above the tiny person in her pussy. One hand savagely pinched her erect nipple, tweaking and grinding it; the other dug between her massive thighs and clawed at her mons, thick fingers groping for her clit beneath all that flesh. She didn’t want to cripple Lionel in her pussy, accidentally snapping his ankles while he stood there, but she couldn’t quite pick him up with her cunt and clear the area for her to dig at her clit. It was frustrating and growing worse by the second. “Come on! Just get in there!” She nearly stood up, letting herself fall to the nightstand, and then she did stand up and heave her considerable bulk with a little hop, throwing herself back.

The legs splintered, the upper level collapsed upon the lower rungs, and the entire thing shattered beneath her. Miriam’s expression went wide-eyed and dopey as her body shook with the collapse. Lionel realized something was wrong when the thrusts around his little body grew thunderous and more violent, but he couldn’t know exactly what was happening, what with all of his senses buried deep within the ogress’s womb.

“Goddess damn it!” she barked, awkwardly picking herself off the floor. Finally, tiny little Mr. Kelley seemed lodged inside her pussy for good, so she carefully rolled to her knees and righted herself, trying not to squeeze him back out. Upright, she clasped one fat hand to her vulva and waddled toward the bathroom.

“What’s going on out there?” he wanted to scream, but it was hard enough to keep the air in his lungs. He only hugged himself and tried to read into the pitch of gravity going in different directions, how her pussy clenched him orgasmically and how it seized upon him only because of other exertions going on in Miriam’s body. It was a fascinating study of unconscious muscle activity, and he would’ve enjoyed it more if he weren’t worried about when he’d next catch a breath.

He had no idea Miriam had thrown herself into the bathroom, swearing up a storm, and slammed the door behind her. Only when he felt the cold marble surface of the doorknob did he realize something had changed. Where did the table go? Where were they now?

“Mother fucker,” Miriam grunted, struggling to rise up on tiptoes, jamming the bathroom doorknob into her pussy. “Just get in there!” Her ponderous boobs swung freely as she struggled to reach back and part her immense ass cheeks, guiding the cold knob against her pussy. “There, right there,” she growled, trying to thrust backward onto the doorknob. Rising so high on her toes compromised her leverage, however. Her calves bulged impressively, holding her bulk aloft, and she found a way to rock back and forth against the door without losing her balance. She couldn’t thrust as hard as she wanted, and her body ached for a good, solid pounding, but she successfully shoved the whole of the stone doorknob inside her pussy.

The fuck is this?! thought Lionel as the invader wedged into his territory. It felt like a large sphere of polished stone, but he lacked the light to appropriately study it. Was it a marble dildo? Honestly, he wouldn’t put anything past Miriam’s bizarre appetites, but this seemed a bit over the top. At any rate, it wasn’t encroaching any farther, just blocking the exit was all, so it couldn’t mash him deeper into her vagina, but there was absolutely no way for him to get around it. What was Miriam’s game now? What was she playing at? His lungs began to spasm with needing more air. He told himself this was a trick: the air he breathed out had only lost marginal amounts of oxygen, so he should be able to subsist on the breath he held in his lungs. It was merely force of habit, he told himself, to keep breathing and sucking more air in. Yet his body was unconvinced, and his tiny hands sought a way around the perimeter of the polished stone.

It was harder at this angle, Miriam noted. She sucked in her fat bottom lip and scowled, as she tried to creep forward and gain the most thrust against the doorknob. It was hitting the right place, the soft mass right behind her clitoris, but she just couldn’t get the thrusting action she needed. Frustrated, she slapped her ass, setting off a massive ripple across her hindquarters, and held her breath to increase the tension. When the doorknob banged against her pelvic bone, she had a momentary frisson of panic: what if it got stuck there? That’d be fine, as long as she came. She could call the fire department and make them deal with it. They handled bizarre shit all the time, if TV was any kind of reliable source.

Lionel only knew that gravity pulled in front of him now, instead of below. Between that and the large, smooth stone lodged by his feet, he could only suppose that the giantess had thrown herself face-first upon the bed and started to fuck herself with a marble dildo, then immediately got tired. Hardly likely, as she knew she was relentless, so what then? Blind within her vagina, the tiny man felt around the perimeter of the smooth stone, hoping perhaps to squeeze himself around it in one dangerous moment before the burst of freedom. Was it possible? There was no other way out, unless he wanted to crawl into her uterus and take his chances with her Fallopian tubes. Not likely! So, gritting his teeth, he felt around in the darkness until he found a wall of rippled flesh that seemed familiar. He pressed into it: it was spongy and giving. That encouraged him, as he could probably shoulder his way against it. Still, there was the matter of her vulvic muscles to deal with, and while the large stone did away with them somewhat, he would have to wedge himself around it and confront the giantess’s sexual contractions once again. But whatever: he needed air, and he needed it now. He crouched, wedged his head against the spongy wall of flesh, and shoved his arms forward to pull himself along. Miriam’s abundant juices made the stone fairly slippery, but with patience he was able to press his palms to it, find some adhesion, and slowly, slowly pull his body down.

Miriam’s body lanced with electricity. “What are you doing in there, little man?” She gripped her knees, struggling to hold herself upright. The tiny, squirming being within her cunt was now rubbing his body against the interior portion of her clit, right where the doorknob was unable to stimulate her! So there was an advantage to fucking a tiny professor after all: despite all his big words and lofty ideas, he knew how to strike right at the heart of a woman, when and where it counted! She blessed him in her mind and caught her immense boobs in her grasp once more, thumbing her erect nipples like Spanish guitar strings.

She wasn’t making this easy for him, Lionel decided. He had just hooked his rib cage over the stone—not a sphere, like he’d imagined, but a discus closer to an M&M‌ or a Skittle—when suddenly the vagina shifted around him. The spongy wall pressed harder against his spine, and something within arm’s reach was clenching harder. Goddess damn it, Miriam! Just hold still for a minute! Knowing that she was beyond reasoning, Lionel could do nothing but scrabble forward and try to find something beyond where he was.

“Just like that! Just like that, right there!” Miriam cried out, straining her legs harder than she’d had to in a long time, to hold her body aloft. Whatever he was doing, she wanted more of it. She just wished she could see the tiny man swimming around in her cunt. Was the doorknob helping? Betting it was, she rocked her shoulders in an attempt to bounce her ass against the door frame and slide the doorknob around inside her pussy.

He swore harder and harder at her with every turn of events. He’d just about gotten his hips past the large stone when, somehow, it started thrusting inside her. Well, that was just a matter of timing, wasn’t it? He waited for two pulses and calculated the third, using that gap in time to scramble past it. The knob rose and threatened to bend his knees backward: Lionel squirmed abruptly and twisted himself around, and his legs curved neatly over the smooth stone. That done, he reached overhead and found his fingertips grasping the slippery fins of her interior labia, slick with her juices but nonetheless an indicator that the exit was within reach, literally.

“Oh, my Goddess!” she screamed. Her abundant breasts bulged around her fists, and she moaned at the floor as she jammed her ass against the door. “Oh, my fucking Goddess! Come on, little man, give mommy her cookie!” Half the time she had no idea where these ridiculous phrases come from: they just emerged from her and she never questioned them. Her boobs tingled in her clutches, and her knees were threatening to give out. She just needed a little bit more, ramming the door with her broad ass until she thought she heard something creak, and then crack. With a little grin of pride, she slammed herself harder against the door. Did she know anyone else who could fuck a house down?

The motion was fighting against Lionel, and the air was burning in his lungs. He needed to get out, now. He reached forward and found that slippery rim of flesh, her labia minora, and he didn’t care how it felt to her but he grasped it desperately, almost tearing it, and pulled his body past the round stone. He discovered it was mounted to a metal stem or neck of some kind, with enough sharp angles that it didn’t matter how her juices coated it. He hugged the stem and pulled his legs free, and followed the stem out of her vulva: fresh air! Lionel gasped in ragged sobs, drinking down the air as her massive labia quivered and shook around him. It wasn’t an attractive sight to see, something like a huge alien mouth struggling to speak, but he didn’t care. He was free, and her grinding pussy could do whatever it wished. He looked around and nearly laughed, realizing the stem he clung to was the base of a doorknob. The faceplate stretched before him, bolted into a huge wall of white-painted wooden door. Of course, it was all so familiar to him now. But why had Miriam jammed a doorknob up her pussy?

She screamed, she clutched her tits, her thighs quivered with effort, and another thundering orgasm quaked its way out of her massive frame. She collapsed upon the cold tile floor, laughing weakly. It was amazing, how the knob fit inside her—she looked at it now, glistening with her juices in the harsh, fluorescent light of the bathroom—and what Lionel figured out to do inside her! He deserved a reward, he really did, but Miriam’s philosophy was to keep the tiny man on the edge of fearing for his life. If she let him know how wonderful he was, Lionel’s head would swell up even further, and she wouldn’t be able to fit him inside her as easily as she could a doorknob. The idea made her chuckle, and she rolled to her back to let that out, her immense breasts flopping far to each side.

Lionel, freed of the doorknob and the chamber of pussy, crawled out from between her pulsating lips. Harsh light blinded him for a few moments, and then he realized his palms were resting upon the lowest bulge of her ass. Directly below him was Miriam’s anus, jubate and swollen, pulsing with every pant of her huge lungs. Did he want to chance his escape down there? Surely her asshole couldn’t just open up and swallow him, could it? Setting his jaw sternly, he hauled his legs out of Miriam’s relaxed pussy and let himself tumble down her bulging buttocks.

As if on cue, her anus pushed out and opened, like a groaning creature. Cursing, Lionel tried to steer away from it, but her buttocks on the bathroom floor swelled out inexorably and guided him down one path, and one path alone: right toward her asshole. Screaming, he reached out to brace himself against the retreating sphincter, hoping to resist tumbling inside if possible. Instead, a tremendous gust of hot, moist wind blasted him full in the chest and face, roaring like a sea monster. Panicked, Lionel held his breath and fell the rest of the way, rolling free of her farting asshole and collapsing upon a tile, surrounded by the giantess’s immense butt cheeks, deep within the valley of her colossal thighs.

“You did it, little man.”‌ Her voice, winded and ragged, echoed throughout the bathroom. “That was another nice, hard orgasm you gave me. You have a real talent for this shit, I gotta say. You could teach Brent a thing or two, I think,” she added, giggling. “Though mainly he’s just got to stop complaining and he’ll be good enough.”

Lionel lay upon the hard ground, listening, watching cum flow out of her gaping pussy and over the tuck of her ass like a waterfall.

“So I guess you only owe me four cums now. How’s that sound?” She laughed, and her thighs shuddered dangerously around him. “Or would you like to cum again? I’d be happy to do that for you, you know. I’ll suck you off like nobody’s business. Cover you in chocolate syrup, try not to gulp you down.”

“That’s not necessary,” he said, though he knew she couldn’t hear him.

“Dunk you in barbecue sauce, nice and smoky St. Louis style. Lap that all off! That’d be amazing, too. Can you imagine that?” She gasped for breath; her labored breathing resounded through the small room. “You, just like a tender little chunk o’ chicken, doused in sauce. I don’t see how I could keep from gobbling you down!” Every time she laughed, it seemed like her ass crept, glacier-like, closer and closer to where he lay.

“Aren’t you getting hungry? Goddamn, I’m starved.”

He watched her fat hand appear over the horizon of her mons, sausage-like fingers descending upon the dense brush of her pubes, shoving their way across her gabbling labia. Looking for him.