- Text Size +

The following evening found him at his usual station; on his back, beneath Sofia’s feet. Abi was working late on a project, leaving him at her housemate’s mercy.

He lay perfectly still, his eyes closed tightly. She had commanded him to take off her socks with his teeth, giggling as he growled and barked. She wanted him to be an obedient puppy.

Now she rested her bare foot upon his lips, her skin hot and sticky to the touch. He tried to pretend he was somewhere else, that his life had gone down a better path. He couldn’t accept that this, a grown man kept at the whim of some girl barely out of college, was what he had become.

As if she could read his mind, her weight adjusted atop him. Her foot lifted away, giving him a second to breath air free of her sweat. Without looking at him, she angled her toe downwards and pushed it against his lips.

He recoiled and was admonished immediately, ‘Ah ah, I didn’t give you permission to move did I?’

She pushed down onto his throat with her heel, the ball of her foot rising dangerously over his mouth, poised to break his nose with a single strike. Her right foot dropped heavily from its place upon the table to thud painfully into his crotch. Sofia immediately applied pressure, making him cry out with pain.

‘I said, did I give you permission to move?’ She pushed down harder, grinding his balls beneath the ball of her foot.

‘No, Miss Sofia,’ he choked against the pain.

She watched him suffer beneath her, lowering her foot to smother his gasps of agony.

‘And if I want my little puppy to kiss the foot of his mistress, he should do that shouldn’t he?’

Beneath her porcelain foot, his skin flushed red, ‘Yes Miss Sofia.’

She looked down on him, her face a picture of faux sadness, ‘It’s so disappointing. I thought we had already had this discussion, I thought you understood. All we want is a good little pet, an obedient little puppy. Why don’t you want us to be happy after all we are going to do for you?’

She gripped his face with her toes, clawing at him like the talons of an eagle. Her right foot owned his manhood, sending clouds of pain through his body.

Tears streamed down his face. ‘I’m sorry,’ he sobbed, ‘I’m sorry Miss Sofia, I’ll be good, I promise.’

His mistress watched him for another agonising minute, letting him squirm beneath her. He was beneath her and he needed to know this.

‘Ok’, she smiled sweetly, stepping off of him. He curled into a ball, clutching at his sore crotch. ‘I believe you, I’ll give you one more chance. Only one though, if I have to remind you of your place again you’ll be outta here. You hear me?’

She prodded him with her foot.

‘Y-yes Miss Sofia,’ he trembled, ‘thank you Miss Sofia.

‘Good boy, good boy Fido, now get back into position.’

He couldn’t have resisted even if he wanted to. He shivered as he lay back down, watching powerless as her foot lowered back onto his face. Her right returned to his crotch though much more gently this time.

Her foot rested softly upon his manhood, moving feather light across it.

‘It really shouldn’t be this hard you know,’ Sofia chuckled as she felt his cock stiffen at her touch, ‘your training I mean, not this little guy.’ She gave him a playful squeeze, ripples of pleasure replacing the pain.

‘You are super lucky, you know. How many people in your situation get to live with such super-hot babes?’

Her foot moved rhythmically, massaging his now hard member through his pants, ‘I see the way you look at her and well,’ she pushed down hard, drawing another moan of ecstasy from her human toy, ‘it’s clear what you think of me. You’re gonna be with us a while and all I want is for you to know the pecking order around here. There’s going to be a world of difference for you after it happens and it can go one of two ways; if you’re good you’ll live the life you wanted, if you’re bad right now, you’ll live the life you deserve.

It’s the difference between getting to eat at the table or being dropped into a gym sock and left beneath the sink for a week.’

His eyes snapped open, a protest rising from his lips.

‘Shh,’ she commanded, radiating power. Her left foot moved down to the top of his chest, pinning him in place while the ball of her right worked pleasingly upon his throbbing dick, ‘it’s the difference between getting to spend your evening in the bath with me, rubbing soap on my wet glistening tits or screaming uselessly as I break your teeny tiny limbs for fun.

It’s the difference between me standing up now and smashing your stupid face and pathetic cock beneath my feet or letting you take it out and cum. That’s the power I have over you, that’s why you need to be a good little pet for us.’ She was working him harder, smirking as he shivered with pleasure, ‘do you understand?’

He was breathing heavily, knowing that to say the words was to let her own him forever. He fought it for barely a second, his mental fortitude lost beneath a haze of arousal, ‘Yes Miss Sofia.’

‘Ok Fido, unbutton your pants. If you ask nicely, if you beg me and kiss my foot like a good little puppy, I’ll even let you cum. Isn’t that nice of me, aren’t I good to my pet?’

She watched with glee as his fingers rushed to his buttons, exposing his blood engorged member. Her bare foot fell upon it as his greedy lips pressed against her skin, his mouth and tongue working against the sole of her foot still warm and sticky from her workout.

‘Go on,’ she nudged, ‘beg little puppy. Tell me how much you want to be my pet. Only a good pet gets to cum so let me hear you beg for it.’

‘Please Miss Sofia,’ he breathed, disgusted in himself as his tongue lapped at the salty flesh between her toes, ‘please let me be your puppy, please let me be your pet. Please let me cum.’

She worked him furiously, the man helpless as he sweated through his shirt, his breathing now shallow gasps against her foot as he drew nearer and nearer to orgasm. It was delicious to watch how pathetic he had become. Her new housemate was only seconds from bursting his load, she had to keep him going just a little longer.

‘Louder Fido! Make me believe you mean it!’

‘Please Miss Sofia,’ he reached up and grabbed her ankle, forcing it down harder on his face. His tongue slobbered against her skin, ‘Please Miss Sofia, let me be your pet, let me be your puppy. I’ll be a good puppy I promise!’

‘Does good puppy want to cum?’ she giggled.

‘Yes! Yes Miss Sofia, please! Good puppy wants to cum, good puppy wants to cum! Oh God!’

She lifted her foot away as a burst of boiling ejaculate splashed against his exposed stomach.

‘Oh god, fuck,’ he burbled, eyes closed and shivering on the floor beneath her, ‘thank you Miss Sofia, thank you.’

Sofia could have left him there, basking in post orgasmic bliss for a lifetime should she so wish. Instead she let loose her three magic words, the three word’s she had been waiting to use for half an hour.

‘Oh Hi Ab’

‘What the fuck?’ Abi’s voice rang through the room, shock and horror lifting the tone.

He scrambled in place, desperately trying to button his pants, to hide the cum stain across his shirt, to explain.

Sofia beat him to it, ‘What’s a matter babe? He said this was part of that therapy thing you keep going to. He told me you do this for him every night to develop your bond. I just wanted to support you. Oh god, you bastard!’

She struck him with her foot, knocking him against the coffee table, ‘You perverted fuck!’

Crocodile tears filled her eyes, ‘Abi I’m so sorry, I didn’t realise.’

‘You fucking prick!’ Abi hissed at him as he struggled to rise for the second time, ‘How fucking dare you? I’m calling the agency right now!’

He called after her as she stormed upstairs. Scrambling he staggered forwards.

‘Somebody’s in trouble,’ Sofia sang after him as he ascended the stairs, ‘bad dog Fido, bad puppy!’