- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

....Yo. I used to write stories on this site once upon a time. Been thinking of doing it again. Have an unfinished warm up chapter I never added to Remmy's story because it didn't thematically fit, tweaked for today's modern 2019 sensibilities! 

Summer Side. :Summer Breakaway


Rembrandt’s face was forced into the soft  contours of a canadian goose down pillow with silk case. It glistened red with his saliva as his mouth bit down hard, grinding so hard he could feel his molars through the fabric and taste the bland flavor.

A large palm strangled the strands of his hair as steel nails raked across his scalp with vice like strength. That pain was only a faint annoyance compared to the rest of him. His body bounced in a hard rocking motion, being manipulated against his will by the weight and power of his assailant.

“Umph!” she grunted!

He could only mew like a scared kitten in response. He was wide open to her. Quite literally to his great embarrassment.
“Urgh!” he whined only to further encourage her harsh and stubborn gyrations. The force of  her body weight pancaking him into his mattress. Any more force and he’d be fused to it becoming a perfect union of bed and man! Was that what she wanted?! Not a boyfriend, not a pet, or a lover, or a slave! A turned out twink of a half bed, half man only good for grinding away a month’s worth of pent up sexual frustration!

She huffed and groaned animalistic noises that mixed sultry with terror with each unyielding pump. Every fuck a statement that he was indeed her bitch.

That was the only word for it too. Fucked! Hard and fast! Fucked like the virgin cheerleader that the star quarterback finally convinced to give it up in the back of his pickup truck on prom night, only to be left full of regret and disappointment. Only this was not a quick pump and dump. She’d been working him over for the better part of a half hour with little rest or the hint of satisfaction.

“Easy, Crystal!” Rembrandt finally pleaded.”You’re killing me!”
His demand was met not with mercy but with punishment. Her free hand went straight to his bare ass and he was made to cry out in pain!

“Louder, bitch!” She demanded striking him again.

He was forced to comply with a shriek so loud it made him glad he no one was around to hear it. Fortunately they were not at the Logan estate where god forbid his family including him getting the first true fuck he’d ever had in his life. Instead this milestone was located at none other than Rachielle’s “private” luxury apartment atop her rental property.

The door slammed but didn’t open. A brief pause. Crystal sighed in exasperation at her brief warning. She would get only one.

Rembrandt couldn’t make out what she muttered under her breath but it was certainly not pleasant.

His reprieve came. An immense pressure was lifted from his as well as vacant from within as she retracted her long awaited penetration.

Crystal leaned back on her palms, half naked from the bottom down. Her arms swollen from a day’s work and covered in a film of sweat. Her cock was still firm and fresh, pointed stiff up so tight it bounced against the ripples of her abdomen, covered by a drenched black tank she’d been to eager to remove.

“Sit.” she commanded.

Rembrandt gulped knowing what was expected of him. He dragged himself up with his arms. All the power in his legs had abandoned him under the wake of Crystal’s “lovemaking”. That term being comically too gentle and tender for what had just happened to him. He limped up to her and collapsed into her soft chest causing her to laugh.

“Maybe I was a bit too rough.” She chuckled.

Rembrandt let out a silent cry at the idea of “maybe”.

“But at least you enjoyed it.” She grinned wickedly winking at the stain of spilt seed that marked the sheets of Rachielle’s bed. Too small stain to be anything she would produce yet damning evidence all the same. His own rigidness notwithstanding. He couldn’t have enjoyed that. All he knew was pain. Yet a faint itch pervasive and frightening, remained. An itch in a place he couldn’t scratch without something big enough or thick enough to reach it.

God dammit, he was doomed.

“So what plans do you have for summer break?” Rachielle asked.

“Do we have to..t-talk about this now?!” Rembrandt blushed.

“You have a suggestion for a better time?” She smiled coyly.

“How about when you’re NOT inside me.” Rembrandt snapped.

Rachielled nipped tenderly at the nape of his neck as she cradled him in her arms, slowly and deliberately pumping inside him with, purposefully, methodica, strokes in decided contrast to the pounding Crystal delivered mere hours before.

“You’re such a prude.” Rachielle whispered into his mouth. Their lips locked for more than a moment as her tongue swelled with her cock both inside and warm. She took his air and his spit upon releasing a web of sticky, clear fluid forming a bridge between them as a proud monument to breath stolen. “I’m serious, Rem. Me or her, have you decided.”

“That’s not fair.” Rembrandt huffed. “When do I ever get to...ah...d-decide anything with..you..!!!” He couldn’t finish as she lunged deeper into him cutting of his snip.

“Don’t be a smartass.” Rachielle moaned. “I know you’ve made a decision. Answer.”

“We’re having a moment here.” Rembrandt noted. “I don’t want to.

So it’s HER then!” Rachielle snapped flashing her temper. He was pounded in unison with her boiling rage! “What sob story did she give you?! We’re supposed to go to Tahititi! I picked out this nice bikini and everything!”

“Rachielle!...Please calm...dow-”

“No!” Rachielle erupted in more ways than one.

Rembrandt’s head went blank as a hot torrent spouted into his deepest reaches. A flash flood of molten seed spent until it came leaking out onto the rod of its owner.

Rembrandt gasped before passing out.

“Shit.” Rachielle cursed as her tiny lover collapsed into her.

She’d lost control.


 


 


“Nice going!” Crystal hissed at her blonde bimbo of a rival. “Because you can’t control yourself he’s left both of us high and dry!”

“Fuck you!” Rachielle screamed. “He’s afraid of you breaking his legs, that’s why he left!”
“Says the girl who literally fucked him into a coma!”

Both girls were forced to commiserate do to a similar preference in airline and unlucky seating circumstances. Crystal had her ticket double booked and was “lucky” enough to be upgraded to first class, making Rachielle wish she was rich enough to own a private jet!

Rembrandt had decided that day to spend his summer in Paris with his family, gone to visit his father away on business, and Rembrandt hated his father.

“What are you even doing on this flight?” Crystal hissed. “I thought you were vacationing in the Bahamas or something.”

“Tahititi!” Rachielle corrected. “And there’s hardly a point to that if Remmy’s not with me! Figured I’d take care of some business instead.”

There was an awkward pause of dead air as both girl’s struggled to hide their mutual contempt. Without Rembrandt to serve as a butter they could barely tolerate each other’s breathing.

“What dirt town are you headed to-”

“Stick to your own business.” Crystal sniped. “Because mine is none of yours.”

“Whatever.” Rachielle dismissed. She retrieved her laptop from her carry on bag and started typing away. The flight would be hours and it hadn’t even taken off yet. Neither would speak another word until it landed.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Now that I've written something it's time to post a bunch of advertisements!!!...Don't worry it won't cost you anything. 

Check out my deviantart where I'm posting lots of art related stuff. Like a followup comic to Small that's only two pages long so far!

https://www.deviantart.com/mrsirk/art/Small-pg-1-799218526

I'm also doing another comic that's ten pages long now but you don't have to read that. 

Been tooling around with writing more,but also trying to do more comics. You ever heard of Ed and Em? It's like on twitter it's good shit. I wanna do stuff like that. 

I guess that's it actually. Not really much to speak of but I'm around. Oh I also have a twitter. its @sirksomeart, but like twitter's garbage so whatever. I'm around if you want to message me I guess? I'll also be posting Small there probably before deviantart I don't know. 

Bye.