- Text Size +
Shauna ran towards Chelsey as fast as she could, not even trying to be quiet while Abby slept; but it’s not like she could hear them all that well anyway. When she finally made it to her girlfriend, Chelsey was bust rubbing the ball of Abby’s foot the best she could, which in her sobbing fit could only amount to frantically pushing the skin instead of in any rubbing motion.

“Chelsey!” Shauna said quietly again, grabbing Chelsey by the shoulders, “c’mon baby, we gotta go, NOW.”

Chelsey’s arms dropped to her sides as Shauna grabbed her shoulders, but she still didn’t get up. “What if she finds us?” she said, fear evident in her voice as more tears rolled down her now red cheeks.

"Don't worry, don't worry," Shauna said in a calming tone, "we'll be long gone before she even wakes up, okay?"

"O-okay…" Chelsey finally said, finally getting to her feet.

The two girls hugged each other before setting off across the table, hand-in-hand. They stuck close to the edge, trying to find some way to get down. The floor was a hard time, so just jumping was out of the question. After going a relative half mile the girls peered over the edge again, a little ways away they could see a of clothes on the ground, Abby's work clothes she'd tossed aside, mostly her shirt and both her socks. The girls talked it over for a second and decided, though through some more crying, that was their best bet for getting down to the floor. Unless they had some rope going to the ground, they were going to have to jump…


With Shauna taking the lead, both girls ran the exhausting distance across the table until finally they were just above the seeming mountain of clothes.

“Shauna.. I.. I don’t think I can do this…” Chelsey said, looking at the long way down. At their size, it was dozens of stories down. It looked like suicide.

“Baby, baby, just calm down,” Shauna said, putting her hands on the sides of Chelsey’s face, wiping away her tears with her thumbs, “we NEED to do this, okay? We have to get away from that.. That,” Chelsey couldn’t even get the name out as she looked back over to Abby, “That bitch!”

Chelsey tried calming down and gaining control of her rapid breathing. Her face was hot, but Shauna’s cool hands helped to soothe her. She always knew how to calm Chelsey down whenever she was stressed or panicking, she was highly prone to panic attacks, which happened quite a lot during school and on dates whenever there were Giants nearby.

“O… Okay…” Chelsey managed to whimper out, reaching around and hugging her bae tight.

Shauna hugged back tightly, holding Chelsey’s head against the shoulder of her jacket.

“It’ll be quick, I promise.” Shauna said, hugging Chelsey tight and lifting her up. Even though Chelsey was the taller one by a few inches, this wasn’t the first time she lifted her up, though this time wasn’t because they were making out.


Shauna walked towards the edge of the table, girlfriend tightly in her arms as she braced to jump. As she leaned over the edge, everything felt still. Like everything suddenly stopped to watch this moment, and Shauna was aware of only their breathing, and her own pounding heartbeat as they began to fall.

Wind rushed around them, Chelsey gave only a small shriek, yet everything still had a steady calmness to it. As the pile of laundry approached, it was almost like they were still standing motionless on that ledge.

That is, until they landed with a soft THUD on the pile of clothes. They landed on their backs, luckily on the plush white socks which absorbed most of the fall. They could still feel the warmth of Abby’s sock after her long day at work, but Shauna only focused on Chelsey, moving her head from her shoulder, seeing if she was okay, and giving her a soft kiss on her forehead. They were both fine, thank god. Now they just had to get the fuck out.

Shauna stood up, then helped Chelsey get up and off the cushiony sock so they could walk more easily. Looking around, they could easily spot the huge door only a few (gigantic) feet away from them. The space to the door seemed pretty clear, only a few pieces of dirt the size of small rocks to the already tiny girls.

They got nearly half way, running even that far took a few minutes, when Chelsey fell tripped, scraping her knee on the hard floor beneath them. There was a little blood, but it was a generally small would.

"Ah…" Chelsey groaned, standing back up. She breathed heavily, panting from the exhaustive running. "Sh-Shauna… I don't know how much more I can ru—"





Boom



What the hell was that..? The girls thought in absolute dread. Oh no no no no no, dear god please NO.

Chelsey and Shauna looked behind them and back to the gigantic chair by the table. Abby put her foot down.

"Run!" Shauna screamed, grabbing Chelsey by the hand and taking off towards the door. Both girls ran as fast as they could, ignoring how tired they were moments ago.

Abby lifted her arms up, stretching and giving a loud yawn as she woke up.

"Mmmph… must've passed out.." she said to herself, looking down at the table, "now what was I doing again?"

Abby looked around and saw the blue tin, laying open and empty.

"Oh yeah, those things," she said to herself, scanning her eyes over the contents of her table, "I don't think I squished those last two…"

Boom
Boom

Chelsey and Shauna kept running, every step Abby took nearly making their hearts stop as they slowly got closer to the door.

Boom

Boom

Abby was walking beside her table, eyeing every inch to see if she could find her lost little toy lesbians.

Boom

"Shauna!" Chelsey cried.

When Shauna turned around she saw her sweet girlfriend on her knees again, a good distance behind her. As they ran Shauna must have been running faster without noticing it, driven completely by fear.

"Chelsey!" Shauna screamed as she stopped and reached out towards the running girl.

Chelsey huffed and huffed, breathing was difficult alone with all this running, but now she had to go with a hurt knee… but she knew she wouldn't stop, she couldn't stop, she had to get out of here with Shauna and—




BOOM



Shauna stopped moving


She didn't scream


She fell to her knees



"Oh, there you are," said a voice from above.

Shauna didn't hear it though. She could only focus on the view in front of her.

Where her girlfriend was running, just seconds ago, was a high fleshy wall topped by bits of pink barely visible.

"Wait, weren't there two of.." Abby's voice said from above, just before lifting her foot up to inspect the bottom. As she spoke, she could have sworn feeling something beneath her big toe. She thought it could've been a crumb or something, but with only finding one of these things..

"Oh.. there's where she went." Abby said with a dull tone.

Below, Shauna could only give a loud, piercing scream as Abby lifted her foot. Where her toe had just been was now just a tiny red stain. Hardly even a drop of blood was all that was left of Chelsey.

As Abby set her foot back down, Shauna fell onto her side, continuing to scream and cry relentlessly.

"Mm… did I break this one?" Abby said to herself, seeing her little toy topple over and not really do anything. Damn it, they always broke just when she was having fun.

Abby reached down and pinched up Shauna, who just kept crying and screaming, blubbering Chelsey's name again and again. Abby walked over to where she'd kicked off her shoes and picked up her right one from the ground.

"Well.. you can't do anything now I guess, so I think I'll just make you my new insole, okay?"

Shauna hardly reacted to the question.

Abby didn't really care for such a boring response, so she just went ahead and put the little girl inside, near where the ball of her foot would rest.

As Abby set down the shoe, she said something Shauna finally noticed.

"Guess I'll try you on right now, make sure you feel good~."

Without hesitation, Abby lifted her right foot and slowly began putting it in her shoe.

"W-WAIT!" Shauna screamed, stretching out her arm out towards gigantic toes coming her way, "PLEASE!"

Abby didn't listen though, she just kept pushing her foot in until the shoe was completely.

Shauna was now stuck, completely pinned down under the hot, sightly sweaty flesh. Usually she'd be crushed right now, but the softness of the Giant girl's foot and the sole kept her from getting crushed. Whether that was a good thing or not was hard to tell.

"Hmm.. not bad," Abby said, feeling the tiny pebble of a person try to struggle in her shoe. "You know what, I think I'll just make you my insole from now on, until you get crushed anyway."

Shauna tried to scream but the pressure on her body was far too much for her… she could hardly breathe the fumes that surrounded her.

"Don't worry," Abby continued, "I'll really break you in tomorrow at school. Just try not to squish so easily during gym~."

Abby smiled wide as the struggle continued beneath her foot. She'd be there all day and no one would know a thing. Her smile faded to boredom, however, as she looked back at the tin on her desk.

"And don't let me forget about taking the tin back to work…. Again."