- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Out and About.

Time: 10:36

 

 

Plenty of time to do whatever he wanted. No idea what was next. Just walking down the crowded streets of San Francisco, trying to get home to have some lunch. Lunch at a restaurant was way too expensive. Looking down at the grey paved sidewalk, he realized he actually had plenty of questions for SONYA.

“Hey SONYA.”

“Yes Jet?”

“Uhhh…you wouldn’t happen to have any info on this assignment do you?”

“Of course. I have all the country’s and it’s allies’ government information at our disposal.”

“Wow. Didn’t think I was that special. Well, now that I know I’ve got all that, why don’t you give me an overview of whatever this is we’re after.”

“Right away, one moment please…the U.S.A.’s top secret project Gamma 00154, or Project Megas. An experiment first started nine years ago in the state of California, was being conducted to find a way to increase the overall size of any living object. Completed three years ago, but with questionable outcomes to test subjects. The new and improved serum was completed last year. When the serum is injected into the subject, it goes into its circulatory system and spreads artificial mitochondria to all the subject’s cells. The artificial mitochondria then begin to build their very own artificial enzymes, which in turn cause an explosion in cell growth, causing all the subject’s cells to grow tenfold in size. The new serum was successfully remade to prevent any uneven growth or any changes in the subject’s color.”

“Whoa hold on there. Color change? Why would that happen?”

“In the first serum, actual plant mitochondria were used in their tests. So, when animals were exposed to it, they turned green.”

“Ok…”

“Zhang-shi stole 5 vials of the new serum, and is now said to now be somewhere in China and…”

“Whoa, let’s not do any relapsing. I think I get the basic overview, thanks.”

Chapter End Notes:

Objective: Retrieve Project Megas