- Text Size +
Jason could not believe the events that had unfolded to land him in this situation as he heard the sound of water running in the distance, so he assumed Ms. Patti was taking a bath. Dirty images sprung into his mind on how she would look with water glistening off of her pale curvaceous body as he forcefully shook his head to get rid of his dirty thoughts. He glanced around her room to get a better grasp of her as he gazed over her red velvet comforter to see her red satin curtains. It seemed her room colors alternated between red and gray, which seemed to give a kind of mature feeling as he gazed at her lamp stand in the distance and stared in disbelief at the long clear cylindric object laying on top of it by her alarm clock.

Is...is that a dildo?

Jason did not even notice he was steadily walking in that direction to get a better look until he started to smell heavily smell a pungent womanly musk aroma amongst a urine like smell and something else. He cringed at the dirty thought of him attached to it as she plunges it into her womanhood. He was knocked out of his dirty thoughts by the sounds of a woman yelling.

"Esperanza, I am back from my workout!" Yelled out the voice.

Jason felt the need to hide for some reason as he assumed the voice to belong to Ms. Patti's sister as he jumped onto the nightstand, but as soon as he jumped, the door opened to reveal her sweat glistening curvaceous silhouette, which forced him to reluctantly hide behind the pungent dildo.

Sofia barged into her sister room panting as sweat rained down from her brow. She was too tired and lazy to go to her bathroom to take a bath. Plus her feet was killing her as she could feel the disgusting feeling of sweat sloshing around every time she stepped down on her damp soles. She could not believe her fitness trainer had her run and also do squats today. Her ass muscles were sore while her knees were creaky. She needed something to take her frustrations out on or something to relieve her stress and the fact her xfinity box was not working in her room brought her to her sister's room to watch her television.

Jason cringed once he saw that she was coming his way. He tried to make himself as inconspicuous as possible as he huddled against the huge dildo while eyeing Ms. Patti's sweaty sister sitting down on the bedside right beside him. He did not know why he was so desperately hiding from her, but instinct told him to hide as he nervously watched her reach over him to grab a remote. He let out a sigh in relief as he watched her turn the television on while gazing at the large darkened spot on her t-shirt around her armpit area as he was forced to breathe her sweaty musky scent from her being so close. He muffled his gagging coughs into his arm sleeve while he unconsciously compared her to her sister.

Ms. Patti is more in shape than her. I mean Ms. Patti is definitely more toned and her body is more curvaceous than her sweaty sister's. She also is taller than her by at least a foot or more. Her sister's hair is also a darker shade of brown than hers while as her eyes are not as almond shaped as Ms. Patti either. Plus, Ms. Patti does not have a chubby stomach like her nor does she have a light tan. I guess they have a few similarities, but Ms. Patti does look way better than her. Huh? What is she saying now?

"All of these channels, but not anything good is on! Ugh! I do not feel like watching own demand, then hear Esperanza's mouth about it!" Sofia fumed, angrily flipping through channels, then stopped as she threw remote exasperatedly on the bed. She was about to get up and leave, but she noticed her sister's dildo beside her as she impishly grinned as she started to reach for it.

Jason frightenedly watched her french-tip manicured nails graspingly come his way as he tried getting up to move, but came to the horrid realization his clothes were stuck against it due to a pungent sticky clear substance. He furiously struggled and almost managed to break free, but his movements stopped when he found himself enveloped in a sweaty darkness while he felt he was being moved along with the dildo at an incredibly fast speed. He finally came to stop as a few cracks of light opened up in the darkness to reveal Sofia lightly biting her bottom lip as she breathed in heavily while he along with the dildo were being moved rhythmically in a light circle motion. He could not believe this was actually happening to him while he wondered what in the world was wrong with this pair of sisters to cause them to be so indecent.

Sofia glanced fawningly down at the wet spot on the crotch of her tights as she lazily masturbated while thinking it would better if she had a vibrator. She raised up slightly off the bed as she stood up to pull down her tights, but the aching of her stepping down on her feet stopped her as she gazed down on them with a bitter expression. She glanced at the dildo, then started to put it back on the lamp stand, but stopped as she glanced back down at her feet while a smile started to form on her face.

Jason felt himself being lowered as a pungent smell hurriedly creeped up on him. He winced his eyes as light assaulted his vision. He found his bearings as he saw Sofia smiling down at him or rather the dildo. He lowered his gaze when he kept hearing a creaking accompanied by trembling vibrations from the ground and a cheesy vinegar like smell that made bile rise up from the back of his throat. He nervously looked at the huge nike trainers before him as she struggled getting them off while releasing a few grunts from the effort while he struggled even more so to free himself from the dildo. The wet popping sound of one of her heels escaping from one of the trainers caused him to pause for a brief moment as he watched the startling sight of her ankle white sock encased foot wiggly coming out of her shoe accompanied by a horrid warm stench of vinegar and cheese as well as several droplets of foot sweat while hearing her coo in comfort above as she wiggled her toes in delight in front of him as they stretched the sweaty fabric of the white sock, which was now a visible dark gray due to the dampening of her sweat as her sock tightly hugged her foot. He breathed out in relief once he saw her retract her foot to thunderously place it on the ground as her manicured hand appeared in his vision as he confusingly watched her grab her trainer.

Sofia brought up her trainer to her nose as she breathed in a deep whiff of it to let out a few coughs from the smell as her face turned red.

Wow! Now that is smelly! I have something to make Jack even more submissive tonight... his silly foot fetish is such a great comfort to my ego. I have to make sure he really suffers tonight for making the trainer change his training regimen for me. Ugh! I wish his big submissive ass was a Lilliputian! That would be even better and I will be even more of a goddess to him!

Jason gawked up at Sofia with no knowledge of her inner dialogue as he disturbingly watched her take several whiffs of her shoes as she teasingly played with her crotch with her free hand. He nervously watched her pungent sweaty toes curl in delight as he saw her bulbous french-tip toes and sole leave a dampened imprint on the carpet as they tried to seemingly wiggle free of her sweaty sock. He struggled to free himself while hearing moans from above as he watched her foot playfully move toward him. He could reluctantly feel the warmth as well as breathe in the horrid smell while he watched her foot thunderously press down on the dildo while hearing her mumble a few incoherent word as she moaned. He tried to get his bearings while cringing at her incoherent words as they became more clear while he was doused in her foot sweat as he was tossed between the grooves of the dildo and the wrinkles of her sweat dampened white sock encased soles.

"That's right Jack! Ehm...yes! Struggle underneath my foot! Ehm...oh yes! Breathe in your goddess smelly perfection! Agh! Yes! You are not anything but an insignificant bug...ehm that has no other purpose but to serve me along with those insignificant Lilliputian bugs! Yesss! Ehm! You are all my slaves made to worship my divinity! Aghhhh!" Sofia moaned, furiously rubbing her twat as waves of pleasure streamed out of it. Her face turned red in embarrassment as heavily panted while using her sister's dildo and unknowingly Jason to continually massage her aching foot. She tried to catch her breath as she shifted on the bed to make herself more comfortable, but stopped when she saw the huge wet spot she made when she cummed on the bed. She impishly grinned as she dabbed at it with her finger before she brought it to her nostrils to smell, then stuck her tongue out to lick it.

The nectar from my divinity is so sweet and divine! Ehm...I am getting horny again! Imagine if there were Lilliputian down there drowning in my divine nectar as I masturbated or better yet as Jack is tonguing me down or fucking me while they drown in our love juices...ehm! Agh! I need to stop thinking like this before Esperanza finds me masturbating in her room again...wait!

She hurriedly gazed around and listened for anything out of the norm near her, then hurriedly picked up the dildo while unaware Jason was barely able to hang on to it as she set it on the lamp stand not to gently. She then hurriedly grabbed the remote to place it back onto the lamp stand while her face tinged red from embarrassment. She stooped to grab her shoe as she thought about how her sister would get on her if she found out she masturbated in her room again. She mischievously glanced at the huge damp spot on the comforter from her nectar before she left, then inwardly bubbled with anticipation from when Jack comes home from work and the worship she was going to make him give to her along with his package.

Jason was extremely thrilled to see the mentally inept lady leave while also fearing his future if he decided to stay here. After all, she just got off to imaginary Lilliputians and some guy called Jack. This does not seem like the right choice to actually live here and make that nutcase give him rent money. Goosebumps ran across his skin as he shuddered from the idea, causing him to brokenly fall off the now sweaty pungent dildo. He was too tired and battered to pick himself off the ground, so he just sat there trying to regain his strength while wondering should he leave in fear or stay here with a large probability of torment happening to him. He could not ascertain the right decision, but he could ascertain his appearance was a mess.

Jason eyes glimpsed across his surroundings to search for his car, but could not find it. He grew a little angered as well as repulsed as his mind naughtily envisioned Ms. Patti taking his car to further pleasure herself during her bath. He shook his head to cask aside the thought while he got his bearings to shakily stand up. He looked over himself and he indeed was a sight for sore eyes. He had sock lint all over him along with dirt and some other caked black substance that smelled of cheese and vinegar. The worst yet, his body smelled of feet and womanly musk. He grunted in displeasure as he trudged forward to the gap between the table and bed. He stopped briefly to catch his breath before he jumped onto the bed. He almost did not make it as he let out a heavy breath in relief as a few nervous drops of sweat fell from his brow as he pulled himself up from the thick comforter from the side of the bed while nervously taking note of the distance from the floor. He tiredly dragged himself to his feet as he trudged on to where Ms. Patti first laid him in hope his vehicle will be close by. He was almost to the end of the bed, when he saw the sunlight steaming through the curtains glint off something near him, which he ran towards to see his maroon car. He was relieved as well as happy as he checked it over, then started to strip.