- Text Size +

“Hey,” Bethany said, smiling as she opened the door.

“Ready for me to clean?” Paul asked.

  “Come in,” Bethany invited him, moving aside so he could enter her apartment. He placed his cleaning supplies down on the table and looked around as the door closed behind him. He couldn't help but notice that her apartment was already very clean, and he'd be hard-pressed to do any better than she already had done.

  “I thought I'd cut you a break today and clean before you got here.” Bethany said, “You've been working hard and could use a little break. I made tea.”

  “Wow, thank you!” Paul said gratefully, deeply touched. He sat down as Bethany took the teapot off the burner. Apart from the kitchen and Barney's house, the breeding facility was the only place that has its own kitchens. Bethany poured them each a measure of tea in little cups. Though the water was thicker at this size the tea still tasted exactly the same.

  The two of them sat together sipping their tea in silence for a few minutes, the only sounds coming from the other side of the wall where Sandra had her hands full. Relaxing like this felt nice, Paul thought. Bethany's eyes met his and she smiled warmly.

  “Have you been doing all right?” She asked. It was such a crazy thing to hear someone honestly and truly concerned about his well-being. It reminded him of Hannah, or of Katelyn.

  “Things are getting better,” Paul said, but he couldn't disguise the fact that things still weren't that great.

  “That big oaf Barney still getting you down?” Bethany asked. Paul laughed and grimaced at the same time, not wanting to be reminded of him but still glad to hear someone put him down.

  “He's...manageable.” Paul said. “I'm glad to hear not everyone worships the ground he walks on.”

  “Yeah, as cool as he thinks he is he still goes head-first up Sarah's poop chute each night.” Bethany said. Paul, who had just taken a sip of his tea, almost choked on it.

  “Holy shit, really?” Paul asked, ready to burst out laughing.

  “I actually have no idea.” Bethany said. “I just made that up. But it would fit him, wouldn't it?”

  Paul laughed. “I guess so.” He looked around the apartment, realizing this level of quest was highly unusual. “Hey, where are the kids?”

  “They're next door at Sandra's playing with her kids.” Bethany said, her smile taking on a sly shape. “We mothers do that for each other to get the occasional piece and quiet.”

  Bethany got up from her chair and walked behind Paul, placing her hands on his shoulders. “Can I give you a shoulder rub?” She asked. He felt a temporary surge of panic knowing Barney would be more than a little irate if he walked in right now, but remembered that he was out for the day.

  “Uh, sure,” He said, forcing himself to relax. Bethany's surprisingly strong hands started digging into his shoulders. It felt so good that a small moan escaped from him before he could realize it. Bethany's touch and just her presence and breath behind him felt incredibly comforting.

  “Hey, I have some good news!” Bethany said, sounding excited. “My tests came back today. They were positive; I'm expecting!”

  “Congratulations!” Paul exclaimed. He twisted himself around in the chair to give Bethany a hug. Paul was still uncomfortable with the fact that Bethany had now been impregnated three times at such a young age, but he saw how kind of a mother he was to her children, plus she didn't have to keep trying with Shawn anymore.

  “Thanks.” Bethany said. “Being a mother is the joy of my life. It's going to be hard with three under-fives but at least I have my sister-moms to help me through.”

  Bethany had moved around so that she was now standing in front of him with her hands on his shoulders. He looked up at the girl with such a youthful face, and the hips that had already borne her two children. His eyes were level with two round breasts that had already been swollen with milk and would do so again. He felt so bad that she had got to go through that at such a young age.

  Bethany's hands traced down his arms to his own hands. “Here, come lay on my bed.” She said. “I want to rub your back.”

  Nervously Paul let Bethany help him up. Feeling somewhat excited he walked forward to her bed and with her hands guiding him he lay down on his front. “Arms up,” Bethany instructed. Paul listened and he felt Bethany's hands around his lower back, gripping his shift and pulling it up of his head, revealing his back to the cool air of her apartment.

  The feeling of Bethany's hands on his bare flesh as she started the massage was wonderful. It was at the same time very powerful and very gentle, almost loving, like something Katelyn would have done if the two had been the same size. She pulled herself up, sitting in a kneeling position on his lower back, her weight on him comforting.

  “It's such a terrible thing the way the others treat you.” Bethany said as she continued to massage. “Hating you just because you don't come from a long pedigree of models. I know the feeling; I was teased all though growing up for being a 'half-breed'.”

  “You don't look like a half-breed to me, whatever that means.” Paul said. Bethany chuckles lightly.

  “I appreciate that.” She said. “My siblings and I grew up as part of an in-tact family. That's almost unheard of for tinies, and I think it made a big difference. My father loved us all very dearly. It broke my world when he died.”

  Paul nodded into the sheet below him. “Yeah,” He said. “I thought my world was ending when my father died too.”

  “Both of our families were shattered by our father's deaths.” Bethany said. “Mine was shattered physically, as my mother wasn't allowed to keep us anymore. Yours—well, that's a little harder. You know that your mom owned me before Sarah, right?”

  “I do remember.” Paul said.

  “I actually lived in your house. We've been under the same roof before.” Bethany said. “Your mother kept us quite sequestered away. The only other person we saw was Sarah, who was apprenticing with her already. Then your mom gave all of us to Sarah when she turned 18 because of her political career.”

  “Yeah, the tiny rights thing.” Paul said. “What a joke that turned out to be.”

  “Can I say something, and please try not to be offended?” Bethany said, her hands stopping their motion. “Your family is cold. What your mother did to you was cold. How she treated us was cold, too. Sarah as well, but in a different sort of way.”

  Paul looked back at her. There were tears in her eyes, he slowly started to roll over to face Bethany, who perched herself on his upper legs.

  “This whole time I've been asking if I'm wrong for feeling this way.” Paul said. “If they're the ones doing the best they can for me and I'm just being ungrateful about it.”

  “Oh Paul, don't think that way. Never think that way.” Eyes full of empathy Bethany leaned forward wrapping her arms around Paul and holding him tight. The two of them sat there together rocking gently for several minutes.

  “Tell me about being big,” Bethany said, still clutching him. “I want to know.”

  Paul took a deep breath. He told her the things that he couldn't bring himself to tell the kids: “No one owns you. You can go where you want. Be with who you want. Live any kind of life you want.”

  “Oh Paul, I'm so sorry that it's all been taken away from you.” She said, rocking back and forth.

  “It wasn't a perfect life.” Paul said. “There were still responsibilities and pressures, especially as an MP's son.”

  Bethany pulled back a little but still held his face in her hands. “But you weren't owned by anyone.” She said “You're a man, and deserve to be treated like a man.”

  And to Paul's absolute shock Bethany leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was warm, beautiful, and lasted several minutes. Neither wanted it to end, but finally they pulled apart.

  “You had a companion, didn't you?” Bethany said. “Tell me about her.”

  Head still spinning from the kiss, Paul let warm memories of Katelyn flow through his mind. “She was very kind.” Paul said. “Curious. Attentive. Loving. She always listened to me; she was always there for me. She was the sweetest person I ever knew, big or small. I was her whole world...and I didn't deserve her.”

  Paul's head dropped as he felt tears starting to come again, but Bethany pulled his face up. “Don't say that.” She said. “You both deserved each other. You're as sweet as you make her sound.”

  “You're just saying that,” Paul said, not believing her. But as if to dispute the point Bethany pulled him in for another kiss.

  “What was her name?” Bethany asked. A slight pang hit his heart as he remembered the conversation where he tried to learn Katelyn's real name. He never did, and now he never will. But at least the name he knew her by was the name that summed up all of their experiences together over eleven years.

  “Katelyn.” Paul said at last.

  “Katelyn....” Bethany said, her eyes drifting off for a moment before bringing them back to look into Paul's. “You know, I think I'm jealous of Katelyn.”

  “What? Why?” Paul said. “You know she's right where you are now: in a breeding facility somewhere.”

  “I know,” Bethany said. “But she got to be your companion. I think I would have liked that.”

  “You would have rather been a companion?” Paul asked.

  “Not a companion, your companion.” Bethany said, looking at him and giving time for the full meaning of the statement to sink in.

  “You would've...mine?” Paul asked, his eyes opening wide. Bethany smiled, running his hands along his chest.

  “Yes,” Bethany said. “Being a companion depends entirely on the person you belong to. If I would have been your companion, I would have had an owner who was compassionate, sensitive, and wonderful. Sure beats being boinked by different dudes your sister assigns to me.”

  Paul looked into her eyes. “Bethany...” He said, floored by her words.

  “What did you used to do with your companion?” Bethany's voice was low now. “When you were alone?” Paul continued not being able to speak. “Did you...touch her, Paul? Did she touch you?”

  It took a moment before he could finally speak. “Y-yeah,” Paul said. “We used to touch each other.”

  Bethany reached down to her middle and pulled her shirt up over her head. Now Bethany's two round, well-formed boobs were hanging right in front of her face, still with the gravity-defiant buoyancy of her youth, but with nipples that were well-gnawed by suckling babies. Still, they looked beautiful to Paul and he couldn't take his eyes away.

  “Can you touch me like you touched her?” Bethany asked. Paul thought back to a day that seemed so long ago, a day when Katelyn calmly stripped in his hand and laid back for him to press two fingers gently into her tiny, soft chest. Now, sitting here, Paul reached forward, cupping Bethany's breats in his hands.

  “Mmmmm.” Said Bethany. Paul couldn't believe how this felt. His experiences with Katelyn were limited by the size of her tiny body; this was heavenly, overwhelming.

  “Tell me,” Bethany said, eyes closed as Paul held her boobs in his hands. “Have you ever had sex with a woman your own size, Paul?”

  Paul's mouth almost fell open. Was this really happening? Here, in the early afternoon inside the breeding hall? His mind drifted back to that first evening he was small, and Katelyn had been on his lap just like this, propositioning him...

  “When I first shrunk...” Paul said, the memory flowing through him. “Katelyn was with me. We cuddled together on my giant bed—the first time we really could, and the last time we ever would. We were both really sad, because we knew it was the end of everything...then Katelyn came to life. She insisted that I...I breed her right then and there.”

  “Oooh,” Bethany said, happy grin on her face. “So you did, didn't you?”

  “Actually, we didn't.” Paul said. Bethany's face dropped somewhat.

  “Aww,” She said. “Why not?”

  Paul tried to remember. In the light of where he was now the reasons seemed so stupid. “It...it just didn't seem right somehow,” Paul said. “I can't explain. Like, maybe I thought that would be tainting our relationship, putting a strange coda on it.”

  Bethany looked puzzled. “I don't understand.” She said.

  Paul sighed. “I was an idiot.” He said. “An idiot who had just shrunk.”

  A smile started to creep back on Bethany's face. “If you could go back to that night and do it over, would you?”

  Paul hesitated for a long while. “I think so. Yes.” He said at last.

  The fire was re-igniting in Bethany's eyes. Smiling broadly, she leaned into him and said directly into his ear: “What did she say that night to win you over? Because I want to say those things to you right now.”

  Paul's heart was hammering, and he was sure Bethany could feel the thumping against her chest. “Are-are you sure?” Paul asked. “Is it safe?”

  Bethany laughed. “I'm already pregnant.” She said, rubbing her still-flat belly. “We can't mess that up. And if you're worried about Shawn, don't. There was nothing between us; it was just an assignment. He'll move on as fast as I have.”

  She leaned in and nibbled on his earlobe. “Tell me.” She said.

  Heart racing and fully erect cock poking against her from inside his pants he found his breath: “She said she wanted my first time to be with somebody who really cared about me. She wanted my first time to be a choice I would make, because I'd never get a chance to make the choice again.”

  “So,” Bethany breathed. “Is that all still true right now?”

  Paul looked at Bethany, felt her nubile young body in his hands. The planets were aligning; this beautiful young girl was here and this was happening, and it may never happen again, not here or anywhere. It may not have been Katelyn, and it would never be Hannah, but it was Bethany, a bright light of kindness in a dark sea of indifference and hate. He was the moth and she was the flame.

  “Yes,” Paul whispered.

  Bethany sat up, putting her thumbs in the seams of her pants and pulling down. Her bush slowly became visible, then her glistening pussy. Up on her knees still Bethany ran a hand down sensually over her moist lips. She moaned, bringing her wet hand up to slide across Paul's lips and nose, giving him a sample of her juices.

  Bethany then wiggled and shook her way out of her bottoms so she was entirely naked, then launched herself forward at Paul. She pushed him back onto the bed and they kissed furiously. Bethany's naked body against him drove Paul wild, and he wrapped his arms around Bethany. His hands searched for her supple ass and gave it a solid squeeze, eliciting a loud moan from Bethany.

  Her hands went south. Furiously fumbling they went to undo his pants, she sat up and yanked his pants down to his knees, too impatient to take them all the way off. She grabbed his cock and squeezed it in her warm hand. Paul moaned; the last time a hand was on his cock like this it had been Katelyn's.

  Bethany lowered herself down so that her mouth was hovering over his cock. She gave it a few licks as it throbbedi n her hand. She dragged herself forward, rubbing his cock against her tits and belly as she did so. Finally, she was straddling him, hands around his cock, aiming it for the target, and after a few brief moments she found it.

  Paul reacted with his whole body as he felt his cock slide into Bethany's pussy. She gasped and moaned too, squeezing him with her legs. She started to move her hips in motion, pumping back and forth against his cock. Paul began thrusting back against her awkwardly but energetically, his hands flailing around her thrusting body, finding purchase on her bouncing tits. They thrust and pushed, their breaths coming in great gasps as sweat appeared on their bodies. It was not graceful or neat but it was passionate, and Bethany let out a long low moan just as Paul felt himself cum deep into Bethany's cunt.

  A total mess, Paul lay back on the bed regaining his breath. When Bethany was up there riding him he saw her, but he also saw Katelyn, and Hannah as well. The past, present, and possible future that had been taken from him were all smashing together in his head. His worlds were colliding, reality itself was becoming fuzzy and fluid. He was at once big and small. Bethany was at once his wife, his companion, and a girl from the breeding house who was nice to him and made him clothes.

  But now it was all done. Bethany lay against him exhausted for all the effort she put in. She kissed him a couple more times in the chest, kneck, and face before she pulled herself up. Paul watched the naked girl walk around her apartment as she wet a towel and returned to clean up the mess.

  “Well, we've done it.” Bethany said, a look of triumph on her face. “We've said 'Fuck you' to everyone who said we couldn't; we had sex because we wanted to do it, because it was fun, and because we chose to.”

  “Fuck yeah we did!” Paul said. Bethany's rebelliousness was infectious, and he felt his ejaculation inside of Bethany was a shot across the eyes of his mother, his sister, Barney, all the snobbish models, and the whole of civilization that told them that they were property and they didn't have the right to do this.

  Bethany smiled, mopping the mix of cum and juices off of Paul's crotch and stomach. “You know, I've had sex with other men,” Bethany said. “But that was the first one I actually enjoyed. And you...that was your first time. And it was all your doing.”

  Paul sat up, feeling happy in the afterglow of the orgasm, but feeling a bit remorseful. “Katelyn...” Paul said without really thinking.

  He thought Brittany would get angry but instead she looked sympathetic. She flopped down next to him and put her arm around him, squeezing him.

  “Katelyn got everything from you but that one thing.” Brittany said. “She deserved that one thing, and if I could have, I would have let her have it instead of me.” Brittany kissed two of her fingers, rubbed her boob in a small circle, then extended them outward. “I dedicate this performance to you, Katelyn, wherever you are now. I've never met you but you've helped make one awesome man. From one bitch in a breeding house to another, here's to you, sister!”

  Paul felt a small tear come to his eye. “That...I really appreciate it, Bethany. Thank you.” Bethany smiled, then gave him another peck on the lips.

  After that Paul got up and pulled his pants the rest of the way on and put on his shirt. “We're not going to be able to do this again are we?” Paul said, looking over at still-naked Bethany regretfully.

  “I don't think so,” Bethany said. “The amount of things that had to happen to allow this time to happen was insane, not to mention factors beyond either of our control. But, if the planets align.”

  Paul gave Bethany another kiss. He drank in the sight of her naked body, stretched by two childbirths but still young and supple. He wanted to remember this. He wanted to remember this forever.

  He wanted to stay longer but knew he had been here too long already. There were other rooms and units that needed to be clean, and Bethany had to relieve poor Sandra from watching six kids on her own before she went insane. Bethany was delaying putting her clothes on though, hanging out naked next to Paul as he got his things together. Clearly she was finding it hard to move on.

  “Well,” Paul said. “Bye, Brittany. You are one of a kind. I'll never forget this.”

  “When we see each other again, we are just cohorts.” Bethany said. “Two tinies owned by the same woman here to do two different jobs.”

  “Of course,” Paul acknowledged, his happy face twinged with sorrow. He couldn't help it—he needed one more kiss. He leaned down and the two of them kissed, the heat radiating off Bethany's naked body. He reached forward and opened the door, Bethany standing on the other side where she couldn't be seen from the hallway.

  “Goodbye, love.” Bethany said.

  “Goodbye.” Paul said, and he stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him.

  He found it very hard to concentrate on his work the rest of the day as he kept reliving the amazing experience he just had. He also felt excessively paranoid around other people. She knows, he kept saying in his head as he cleaned other units in the breeding house.

  But by the end of the day when we was able to eat dinner in his usual corner by himself at the cafeteria he felt completely at ease with himself for the first time in years. He knew it wouldn't last, and he knew he'd go back to feeling miserable, but for one day, he was a king. He felt bigger than the biggest big. Even Barney's bullying didn't bother him as much as it usually did; the man returning when Sarah arrived home.

  He hoped that this high would last for a few days at least. He hoped that this would buoy him up while the house around him got more and more agitated anticipating the upcoming show. He hoped at least that this could be a memory that sustained him as he fought to achieve some form of normalcy as he worked his menial job.

  But, alas, everything was going to come crashing down on him once again, and sooner and harder than he ever would have thought.