- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here we are, the final chapter of the story!



It was quite early still but felt as thought it might as well be noon when Brie finally stirred, her body moving around him. Paul felt himself slipping. If he slid off her pussy now he'd be face-to-face with her asshole again and there was no place he'd rather not be. He imagined it as a vortex sucking him in feet-first until he was entirely swallowed up by it. Her anus would close after swallowing his head and he'd be a permanent prisoner of Brie's deepest, dirtiest regions.

  But that fate would not await him. As Brie moved she pulled up the seam of her pants, light flashing in as she smiled down at him. “Good morning Paul.” Brie giggled lightly. “Sleep well, little pussy? You are what you eat after all, so you're a pussy!”

  Brie was still teasing him but the way she spoke had a more passive quality to it—she seemed to have gotten what she wanted out of Paul, and all of this was just a formality to wrap it all up with a bow. Brie pulled Paul out of her pants and looked up.

  “I've got to do the morning drill with the boys.” Brie said. “Then we'll get you cleaned up and have breakfast.”

  Now this was strange—usually the person kept overnight was returned at the start of morning drills and never had Paul seen a man kept longer. But then again everyone other than himself was an actual member of the team. He didn't really need to be at morning drill...but then again what else did Brie have in store for him?

  It was once again into the same dirty sock for Paul as she hung him up from her dresser drawer this time. Paul lay there covered in several different kinds of stink as Brie once again took her time getting ready. She got dressed and pulled on a fresh pair of her trademark long socks again, and then she was off.

  Paul didn't want to think or even feel. He was sore and still exhausted. He almost didn't even notice the stink anymore. He drifted in and out of sleep a bit for the next few hours, alternating between dreading Brie's return and no longer caring what happened to him.

  Finally Brie returned, plucked Paul from the sock, and brought him to the sink again. Her cleaning of him was a bit quicker and more to the point than last night and she kept her teasing to a minimum, and at the end of it she gave him a clean outfit of matching white pants and shirt to change into, finally ending his streak of nudity that had lasted since the team showers last night.

  “You look cute in that!” Brie giggled. “Just don't mess it up; it's time for breakfast.”

  Brie carried Paul out of her bedroom and down the stairs. She walked through the practice room and the tiny room but didn't stop to say anything to the athletes, and she moved too fast to hear what if anything they were saying way down there.

  Entering into the kitchen Brie shut the door and placed Paul on the table before going about preparing a breakfast of eggs and bacon. Paul was famished and the moment she put the plate down in front of him he approached it and took a big bite out of the eggs, which tasted to him like the greatest treat he had ever had.

  Brie smiled at him a few times as she ate but didn't say anything to him. Paul wondered why she was being so nice to him all of the sudden. He doubted it had anything to do with a guilty conscience after his night of torment, so he wondered what the angle was.

  He would get his answer shortly after breakfast was done.

  Brie picked up the plate and dropped it into the sink. Returning to Paul she lifted him up to her face and took a good hard look at him as if looking at him for the first time. Or that last.

  “That was a really fun night!” Brie said. “I'm going to remember that for a long time.”

  “Y-yeah, me too.” Paul said wearily. He was too exhausted and had no nerve, otherwise he might have come up with some kind of retort.

  “I just wanted to have one special night with you before I said goodbye.” Brie said.

  A bolt of shock ran through Paul like electricity. He was now fully awake. A great tsunami was threatening to come over him. “W-what do you mean?” Paul asked.

  “I sold you!” Brie said. The tsunami hit Paul; his entire world was being torn asunder again and he didn't know whether to be hopeful or fearful of the change.

  “You s-sold me?” Paul asked incredulously.

  “Yeah!” Brie beamed brightly. “And for quite the amount too! It's far more than you're worth in my opinion, but I wasn't about to talk her down from such a great price.”

  “Who did you sell me to?” Paul demanded to know. “Who?”

  But Brie just laughed. “I don't want to spoil the surprise.” Brie said, infuriating Paul. “But you're in for a real treat! It's great for both of us, because now I'll be able to finally buy the star Center I've been after forever! It's the last piece to the puzzle and with him we'll be unstoppable! We'll steamroll our way to the championship!”

  Now everything made sense, from Brie's good mood to her cryptic comments. But Paul didn't care about any of that—Brie had sold him! After his mother and Sarah had refused to sell or give him to Hannah, Brie had simply sold him in order to buy another soccer player. But to who? Obviously it was someone who knew Paul...could it be Hannah? The sight of her red hair and gentle face swam before his vision. He could imagine her sleuthing out what had happened to him, coming to find out that he was here, and somehow gathering the funds to make an offer Brie couldn't refuse.

  “When's my new...owner coming?” Paul said, still having difficulty saying the word after all this time.

  “Oh, any time now.” Brie said. “I made the deal just last night with the stipulation that she had to wait until this morning to pick you up. But I told her I have a very exacting schedule with the team and everything, and if she wanted you she had to show up right at...”

  There was a loud knock from the front door that sent Paul's senses into overdrive. That knock had come from the woman who now owned him—could that really be Hannah's knock? Did Hannah knock a door like that? He was clutching at straws to give him any hints at who it could be.

  “Three minutes early!” Brie said, feigning annoyance with a giggle. “I really ought to keep her waiting. But she did pay good money for you, so I guess it's time to let her in to claim you.”

  Brie stood up from her chair, Paul watching her with fixed eyes. Brie smiled down at him, looking at him for the last time as his owner. She walked to the kitchen door and opened it, walking through the tiny room towards the front door.

  Paul could not see the front door from this angle—the table was too far away from the kitchen door. But he stood there neck outstretched all the same just waiting for any sign of who it was. At the very least he would be able to hear her voice.

  There was a creak as the door opened. “Hey! Thanks for showing up on time!” Came Brie's voice.

  “I could never be late for this!” Came a familiar, excitable voice. “Is he here? Can I see him?”

  A chill ran down Paul's body as Brie answered her, his sister's words unheard by his ears. He knew exactly who this was. This was not Hannah. It was...

  Thump thump thump THUMP. The sound of giantess feet moving quickly along anchient hardwood floors and then: Jen, in all her giantess glory, was standing over the table looking down on him with the widest smile he had ever seen on a person's face.

  His last fleeting hope died as Paul looked up at Jen—she put her hands up to her face and let out a squeel. “Ohmygod, ohmygod, finally!” She reached down and snatched Paul off the table holding him right under her face, examining him with wide eyes as if not believing it was really Paul in her hand.

  “You need anything?” Brie asked her. “Clothes? Carrying cage?”

  “Nope!” Jen said brightly, eyes only leaving Paul for a moment. “This little guy's got everything he needs at my place! He doesn't even need a cage—he'll be riding here next to my heart!”

  Jen lowered Paul into the pocket on the front of her shirt. He could feel her heart pounding through the shirt's fabric.

  “Well, I guess I better take my new purchase home!” Jen giggled. “Thank you soooo much for selling him to me, Brie! You don't understand what it means to me!”

  “And thank you for taking him off my hands!” Brie laughed. “I'll buy you a ticket to see me win the men's cup with my new Center, all thanks to you!”

  “Will do!” Jen said. The two women then hugged, Paul finding himself squeezed between the chests of his former and new owner.

  “Bye now,” Brie said as the two of them walked to the front door.

  “Bye!” Jen said. And just like that she was out of the front door and Paul was beyond the reach of his family for good. In the weeks since his shrinking Paul had been this little inconvenient problem for her political career, and with this sale he was now out of the way for good. Brie was right—nobody would remember Paul or think much about him. At most, he would be that guy who disappeared in the middle of senior year at school.

  Of course Jen had been the exception to that. Jen, always pining after Paul and just waiting for him to acknowledge her in any way, now could—by the fact of Paul's shrinking—simply buy him, and he was now hers to do with as she pleased and there was nothing he could do about it. The revelation of this was just sinking in with all it's crushing weight, and it made Paul lightheaded.

  “You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find you!” Jen said, Paul bobbing up and down on Jen's lightly bouncing chest as she walked quickly down the street. “You just stopped coming to school! At first I thought you were sick. Then I thought you had dropped out to join the army. But after doing a little snooping I discovered that you had shrunk!”

  “Even after I found that out tracking you down wasn't easy.” Jen said, plowing her way through the story to Paul who was unable to respond from Jen's pocket. “I know a lot of Shrinkees get sent to live with the Pixies, and knowing what farm you were at would be impossible! For a while I thought you were still at your mom's. But I eventually found out you were at Brie's! Separating truth from rumor was hard, but I talked to someone who knew someone who had heard that you were there.”

  “I was scared to approach your sister about it but knew I'd hate myself forever if I didn't try,” Jen said. “But Brie knew who I was already! You must have told her about us before you shrank, awwww. She didn't want to sell you at first; I had to offer her enough money to buy a star Tiny athlete! Daddy wasn't thrilled when I asked him for the money but I begged him telling him you were the only boy I ever loved, so he gave it to me.”

  Paul knew that Brie couldn't really care less whether Paul was at her house or not; being reluctant to sell Paul had been a ruse to get as much money out of Jen as she could. Brie might have not been the brightest girl in the world but compared to Jen she was practically Einstein.

  Paul could see Jen's family's large house from the street as they approached. He had seen it before from the outside when Jen would cajole him into walking her home, but had never been inside; he had always been able to come up with an excuse to avoid her insistent invitations. Now he wondered if he'd ever be beyond its walls again.

  Jen practically ran up the front walkway and threw open the heavy wooden door. An open atrium with a large chandelier greeted Paul's eyes but before he could take it in Jen was bounding up the stairs, her chest bouncing quite forcefully now under Paul.

  A brief dash down the hallway and now Jen was entering her bedroom; larger than Paul's had been before he shrunk, Jen's bedroom was a highly decorated girly space featuring a lot of pink and the use of cute things. Jen was clearly a very untidy person—her wardrobe was strewn with makeup products, school supplies, and verious odds and ends, while the floor hosted a good amount of discarded clothing. Dolls—many of which were far bigger than Paul—stood guard at many parts of the room.

  “Here we are!” Jen beamed as she flopped down on the bed, perching on the edge as she took Paul out of her pocket to look at him. “Welcome home! I'm so happy you're finally here!”

  Paul sat in Jen's palm not knowing quite what to say. But true to her character Jen did not let the silence last long. “I've got your tinyhouse all ready for you,” She said. “I've been preparing it for days! I'm going to take good care of you. You know, I was sad when I first learned you shrunk. I really thought you were going to propose to me after graduation. You, always playing it so cool and aloof, but I always knew you felt the same way about me, right?”

  Once again Paul didn't know what to say. It didn't even matter what he felt now—Jen owned him no matter his feelings. “Um...Jen...uh....” Paul fumbled, but Jen kept talking.

  “You know I would have waited for you if you joined the military.” Jen said. “I would have been worried sick, so maybe it is better this way. Yes, it definitely is. You're safe, and I can take care of you forever and ever.”

  “Jen--” Paul began, steeling his courage. He just had to ask this one question: “Was H-Hannah upset when she found out I shrunk? How is she doing?”

  For the first time a look of annoyance flashed across Jen's face. “Hannah's fine,” She said dismissively with the flick of her hand. “And that's my first rule for you: I won't hear another girl's name out of your mouth. Got it? You're my sweet Paul, but you're still my tiny and need to listen to my rules. Got it?”

  “Yes, Jen.” Paul said, defeated. A smile returned to Jen's face.

  “Very good,” Jen beamed. “You're really going to like it here! You don't have to worry about anything; no school, no work, and you'll never have to be lonely! You have all of me to love and explore! I want you to learn every inch of my body, discover every little thing that makes me tick. You would have been the perfect lover; now you're my perfect companion. And all I need is you—I'm selling my other companions. It doesn't matter that you weren't trained as a companion—I didn't like the way my other companions were trained so I had to start over from scratch with all of them. But I'll train you up so well that there won't be any thoughts in your mind except for me and what you can do for me!”

  Jen beamed as if what she had just said was the most innocent and cute statement she could ever make. “Take off your clothes for me, Paul.” Jen said. Paul knew better than to argue. Before, Jen could have only dreamed and schemed about getting Paul to ask her out and then maybe someday they would eventually take off their clothes and have sex. Now, all Jen had to do was order Paul to get undressed, and he had no choice but to obey.

  “You look just like I thought you would,” Jen said, admiring Paul's naked body. “Gosh, I can't wait to feel you on every part of me. My body will be your world!” Jen leaned in and Paul's vision was filled with her full red lips. She pressed his head into them and gave him a massive kiss.

  “You taste so delicious. I could just swallow you up!” Jen giggled. “But really, you're just so perfect. So cute and cuddly and warm. And all for me. Tell me you love me, Paul.”

  “I love you, Jen.” Paul said, dispassionately resigning himself to surrender for all time to Jen.

  “I love you too, Paul!” Jen oozed. “Now what do you say we consummate this bond of ours? I bet you're just dying to see what I look like under my clothes! I'm going to put you all around my body—I have nothing else to do today so we can spend all day at it. Here we go!”

  And with that Jen put Paul down on the bed and slowly began to strip in what she thought was a teasing, erotic show. And as he looked up at the girl who now owned him he fully understood that he would never again be anything else but Jen's companion and toy. Hannah, Katelyn, Bethany, his own family and his old friends; they no longer existed for him. And on that moment he fully became a tiny and accepted that he would never again worry about his own future and embrace the peaceful nihilism of his new existence.

 

  The end.

 

Chapter End Notes:

And that is the end of the story! I'm insterested to hear your feeback!

Also, I made a lengthy post about this story on my Blog, check it out especially if you want to know how the world of this story came to be:

https://bentongts.wordpress.com/2020/06/25/the-shrinking-of-paul/

It's also worth noting that the Blog also containes a 3-part story called "Stuck at Home" which contains not only size-changing, but also TG, Futa, body modifications, and all kinds of crazy stuff, so check it out if you're into that kind of thing.

Feel free to ask me questions in the Review section, I'll try to answer anyone who asks me a question here.