- Text Size +

I stood up, adjusted my clothes, and walking toward the door.First of all, I needed to meet Victoria, I needed to know what questions she had been asked and how she answered to them, hoping that she didn't make her situation worse, then I needed to find out who the next victim was gonna be, but that didn't sound much plausible. I know for a fact that the killer is a girl, and with two in prison, one under my surveillance, the other one I needed to keep an eye on was...Skyla...Mhmh,I had just remembered something,each time I had a vision someone died but this time, well it wasn't exactly the case, and who was present this time, her.
Then considering the position she occupied here and the mistery and rumors that surround her figure, it wouldn't surprise me if she had a shrinking power hidden in her sleeves.
It seems like before going to Victoria, I could take some time to ask some questions to this woman.
"What are you staring at, detective?If you have something to say, spit it up!"
Without realizing, while thinking about her, my eyes must have moved toward her direction, but it was better to just look away before I could find myself into troubles.
"Miss Skyla, what do you think of these murders that have been going on lately?"
"Mhmh, from what we were able to gather, it sounds like something straight from a novel.." My ears caught her words, but my mind was somewhere else at the moment:
After she crossed her legs, my eyes were attracted to her thighs, covered in black stockings and leather high heeled boots of the same colour, that each time she dangled her foot upward, showed up their sculpted muscles, sometimes revealing a few glimpses of what was hiding under her blue skirt. Oh my, if she caught me here staring she would have killed me for real, once she had stopped speaking, I looked up in her cold blue eyes.
"Do you think that Victoria is the real culprit?" The importance of this question should have made me take this situation more seriously, but I just found myself looking at her huge breasts trapped in that uniform, that bounced when she crossed her arms beneath them.
"Mhmh she could have been killed those two guards in the questioning room, but there is literally nothing that connects her to the previous crimes, heck she didn't even know the victims to begin with.. That Serena instead, it is very likely she may have killed those people but there was no way for her to have committed the murders in the questioning room, it is very possible that there are multiple killers if you ask me but we have nothing at hands that point to that!"
She had just finished speaking, but I wanted to keep looking at her body, this wasn't something you could see everyday, this woman was a living tease but, right now, I had more important things to do.
"Miss Skyla, I have a request for you, I would like to ask some questions to my friend Victoria, but I am scared that I could lose senses again, I would appreciate if you could escort me there, just to keep an eye on me?"
She smirked, resting her cheek on the palm of her hand and with an amused look on her face, she asked me.
"Why should I do that? You can ask a guard, or your little friend Kris?"
"I don't want to make my friend worry, then you know, two murders just happened here, I believe that I shouldn't tr-"
She stomped her foot down, the ground cracked beneath her weight, the impact of this scene had made me shiver.
"You believe that one of my subordinates could dirty their hands with such a heinous crime!?"
Oh fuck, I had got her mad, I needed to think about something and pretty quickly else I wouldn't make it out of here.
"No, not at all, Miss Skyla, it is just I don't want to exclude any possibility now but I am sure the men and women you chose with your own hands could never do such a thing!" The tension in her foot calmed, it seems like that I was able to easy her rage someway.
"Umphf, fine, but don't get wrong ideas, I am doing this just because I have some free time now!" She stood up, her butt jiggled before she started to walk forward.
"Stay behind me, don't get lost on the way, it is a bit far from here where we need to go!" I nodded, following her through the labyrinth of hallways that this place was.
A few guards passed by, but out here was most silence, apart from the clicking sound of the heels of her boots on the cold, stone floor, that right now was more annoying than anything, but, at least, I had the sight of her big ass to keep me company.. I could swear, this woman has the best curves I have ever seen throughout my life.
I wasn't even looking where we were going, I just kept staring down until I bumped against her back.
"Where the fuck are my guards, why aren't they here to protect the entrance of the prison?!" I jumped back into a safe position once heard her rage filled voice, she started to tap her right heel nervously, causing my attention to move there..
"M-Miss, l-look d-d-down?!"
"What's wrong detective, stop with your fuc-" From under her boots, a red liquid was leaking, she raised her right foot a bit, her shoe's sole completely covered in it, and on the floor where she was lying a bootprint of the same colour.
It seems like that both of us had understood what was going on, and that was able to get her even more mad as she stormed through the metal door, inside the prisons.
She left a few bloody prints trail behind her that stopped once it had dried off.
"Miss, calm down, we need to have clear minds while we think about this situation!"
The room was composed by a long hallway, on the sides a few prison cells, most where empties, only four of them had people in.
I asked questions to all of them, but none seemed to know about what had just happened.
I walked my down to the last cell, and when I saw Victoria, I felt relieved, nothing had happened to her.
"Alex, Miss Skyla, what are you doing here?!" She asked a bit curious, after she didn't expect the boss of this place to come here and, on top of that, with someone like me.
"Listen, Victoria, after you were brought here, did you hear something suspecious?"
"Nope, since the guards brought me here and your arrival, I didn't see or hear anything... why?!"
Her words left me speechless, I could still believe about a murdered having a one or two supernatural tricks up their sleeves, after all this is not the first time I heard of something like that, but murders that left no traces of them behind?! I kept thinking and thinking then it came to me. I smirked, it seems like I had finally found the solution to this case!