- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So yeah, your votes were conveniently all over the place and pretty well distributed.

In the end i decided to indulge in LittleRomance's request, since i basically tormented him with the violent chapters so i wanted to apologize a bit, and also because out of all four, Chloe was the one who didn't have any focus. So, enjoy!

Let’s go back a few hours, immediately after the incident.

 

Chloe entered her room, with a silent Reed in her hands, and closed the door.

Deep in her thoughts, she gently put down her tiny roommate on her nightstand where his bed was, whispering “here you go”, and sat on her bed.

 

She squeezed her hands, feeling uncomfortable. She felt guilty for what happened as well: just a few minutes before, she was the one who had brought me to Laura’s room, and she did feel like something was off. 

But as i reassured her, she thought “well if he says it’s fine, then it’s fine right?”

 

But it wasn’t at all, she thought, remembering my bloodied and immobile frame.

She gripped her other hand with more force, enough to hurt slightly.

 

Sure, in the end everything went all right, but what if it didn’t? What if something irreversible happened to me? 

 

She felt tears pooling at the corners of her eyes.

 

“”Ummm... Chloe? Do you want to talk about something?”

 

She realized she had been staying in that position for quite a bit, so he must have caught on that something was up.

 

She quickly wiped her tears back, and put up her best smile to reassure her little friend

“No, no, you don’t have to worry...” 

He continued looking at her with a concerned expression. He clearly didn’t buy her act.

 

Her expression crumbled, becoming dejected.

“... actually, i mean, yeah, i’d like to”

 

She didn’t want to badmouth Laura, but she did suspect that what happened before was not an accident after all.

However, at the same time she couldn’t accept that the way Laura acted after the fact was just a façade.

 

 

 

With this conflict in mind, she didn’t really know where to start, so she fell silent for a few seconds, as Reed patiently waited for her.

Then, to fill the silence, she suddenly blurted out without thinking “Can i hold you?”

 

Surprised, Reed answered “Sure”, as Chloe realized what she had just said, turning red as a beeroot. 

It was the first time that she actively asked to touch him directly for no reason, usually she just did it strictly for transport.

 

Feeling betrayed by her own words, Chloe then gulped and slowly and cautiously lunged at him to grab him between her fingers.

Even with more care than usual, Reed noticed, which was already painstakingly slow.

When she finally reached him, she lightly pinched him at the sides of his chest, under his arms, and with deliberate slowness she carried him to her upper left thigh.

 

When Reed was dropped off on her pale and smooth skin, he found himself facing the massive wall of her flat tummy, covered by her white t-shirt. Looking further, he had to strain his neck to properly look at her face. Even though her breasts were relatively small for a girl of her age, they still hid quite a portion of her face from his angle.

 

Chloe blushed a bit, and murmured “don’t look at me up this close, it’s embarrassing...”

 

“God, she’s waaaay too cute for being 3d” was the only thing Reed was able to think in that moment, but he managed to turn and sit cross legged, facing the other way, trying to hide his blushing face.

 

Her soft leg stretched up to the edge of the bed, elegantly tapering to her slim knee.

He was admittedly starting to get excited, with all this physical contact and being so near to her, but he felt guilty since Chloe was trying her best to speak, so he tried to suppress his rising boner.

 

 

 

A few more seconds of uncomfortable silence followed, until the giant girl finally managed to begin:

“I think... i think that this accident was kind of my fault “

Reed answered, calmly “You mean how Will swooned after Laura nudged him a little? Come on, i think you’re beating yourself up way too much for something like that” 

 

Chloe felt a little relieved, but pressed on “No, I... I’m sure i could have done something to prevent it, but i didn’t, because Will said it was fine, and then, then...”

“Listen” Reed cut her off, firmly but gently.

“I don’t know what happened, but if Will said it was going to be okay, then you did the right thing by listening to him. He may be an ass, but he deserves a little more credit than what you’re giving him”

 

He continued “In the end, nothing serious happened, so you didn’t do anything wrong”

Chloe interjected “but what if it did?”

The tiny guy got up and turned around “Then it would have been his fault for not assessing the situation correctly”

 

However, Chloe didn’t seem convinced.

She still was looking down, with a dejected face.

 

 

Reed sighed and asked “Chloe, seriously, it’s fine. It’s not good for you to get hung up for every little thing. It’s bound to happen that some accidents happen here and there, we’re just too small.”

Then he added, smiling ”I mean, i was this close from ending up inside your stomach when you almost swallowed me whole this afternoon!”

He meant to lighten the mood, but Chloe gained a new shade of red for the embarrassment, muttering “i’m sorry...”

 

Reed shook his head and tried to reassure her “What i meant to say is, we should just do our best and face whatever issues come our way, because sad and difficult times will be part of our lives as much as the happy ones”

 

 

 

Chloe timidly nodded, hinting a smile of relief.

 

“There, smiling suits you much better”

He immediately regretted saying such a cheesy pick-up line. In his head it sounded way better, but he didn’t consider that real life wasn’t like a shoujo manga.

 

Surprisingly, Chloe seemed to appreciate the compliment, with a big smile.

 

 

After a few seconds of silence, Reed said “By the way, Chloe, there is something i wanted to tell you as well”

“Sure” she answered

 

The tiny sat down “I think you’re being a bit too considerate of us. I’m sure it’s just your way of doing things, which is fine of course, but somehow it feels like you’re keeping us at arm’s length”

 

Chloe looked a little guilty “I’m sorry about that, i didn’t want to be rude..”

Reed shaked his head “That’s not what i meant, there is nothing wrong about being polite. What i’m saying is that we’re more than happy to be, stay and talk with you, just as much as the other girls. There is really no need to be shy. It includes also the issue of touching”

 

She gasped “Am i overdoing it?”

 

Reed shaked his head vehemently “no no no, on the contrary, it’s just that you handle us as if we were the most fragile thing in the universe. Trust me, we’re extremely grateful that you are so concerned with our well being, but we don’t want you to become troubled by it”

 

The giantess face looked a bit worried “But that’s because i’m afraid of hurting you…”

 

Reed continued “Which is understandable, but you’re seriously too paranoid. The other girls somehow already know how to handle us, i think you’re the only one with this issue”

 

Chloe looked a bit dejected, and said “you’re right… I’m sorry, i also assumed you hated being touched by ugly giant fingers all the time, that’s also one of the reasons”

 

Reed seemed almost offended at the statement “First: your fingers are extremely cute, and i won’t accept any more trash talk about them. Second: if we hated physical contact, we would definitely have told you. As for me, i really don’t mind it. For demonstration “ he spread his arms “you can touch me to your heart’s content!”

 

As he stood in that ridiculous pose, he thought “What am i even doing?”

 

 

 

Chloe gulped, then reluctantly said “A-Alright then, don’t mind me…”

Then she slowly and delicately petted his head with the tip of her index finger. Reed stayed absolutely still, with an encouraging smile on his face. Chloe gradually increased the length of the strokes, until she was eventually rubbing his whole back.

 

After a while, she moved his arm to rest on her fingertip, and she admired how his tiny hand, with his barely visible fingers, was completely dwarfed by her slender fingertip.

She then squeezed softly his arm between her thumb and index, until Reed finally spoke “mmmm i’ll give it 6 out of 10 for now”.

 

Chloe, who was becoming quite engrossed in touching his tiny form, was taken by surprise by his comment, but then she grinned mischieviously  “Hmmm, well how about this?” and she suddenly raised him in the air and placed him on her wide and soft palm.

 

 

It was Reed’s turn now to be taken aback, it was pretty much the first time that she had taken the initiative, but he wasn’t certainly going to complain.

The giant girl then proceeded on teasing and caressing his whole torso with the fingers of her free hand.

 

Reed, in that moment, understood he was in quite a pinch. Her touch this time felt good. Way too good, since they were so big that more often than not pressed a bit on his crotch.
He imagined the horror on her face if she discovered he was developing a boner, and decided that he wasn’t going to let it happen.

 

 

So he went to the offensive and grabbed onto her index finger, shouting “alright alright you got me, i’ll give you 9 out of 10!”

 

The finger he was hugging immediately went up, carrying him with it, until it was at eye level with the grinning Chloe, who said “Juust 9? Aren’t you being a bit stingy?”

He sighed “Fine, 100 out of 10. You happy? Well, now it’s my turn”

 

 

 

She looked at him, puzzled, her playful demeanor suddenly gone “What do you mean it’s your turn?”

Reed grinned: it was time for payback.

“I mean that now i should return the favor. This skilled and eager tiny masseuse is at your complete service”

 

The giant girl looked at him, unsure, but he looked too determined to give up easily.

She sighed “Alright… what should i have you to do…”

After a few seconds of internal debate, she blushed a bit and murmured “Well, i really enjoyed how you massaged my feet before, so… would you mind giving me another on your own?”

 

He smiled “Gladly!”

 

 

 

The giant girl smiled and shifted onto the bed, after she placed Reed onto the sheets. Then, she slowly unfolded her massive legs until her tiny roommate was left face to face with the bottom of her feet.

 

After she was done getting comfortable on her own, laying onto her side in a semi-fetal position, with her legs laying one onto the other, so that Reed would be easily able to reach every part of her, she whispered “Please… i’m in your hands”

 

The tiny immediately got to work, pushing into the impossibly soft and pale skin of her soles, kneading her firm but smooth heel, caressing her milky calves… 

 

 

 

After a while, he started to hear her whispering “mmmmm… yeah… don’t stop… It feels soo goood…”

 

Needless to say, her feminine moans were definitely making him aroused, so he redoubled his efforts, taking care of the her vast arches, and finally rubbing the underside and between her toes. Her feet definitely started to gain a bit of smell, but it was basically pure pheromones for the excited Reed. It was a very feminine and sweet smell.

 

When he felt too tired to continue, he sat down, panting, and admiring his handiwork: two masterfully rubbed feet, resting in front of him.

 

 

 

“Well, how was it?” He shouted, but nothing answered.


He climbed her toes and walked upon the elegant ankle up until her knee, and noticed that she must have fallen asleep. He sighed “How are you supposed to give me a mark if you end up sleeping?”

 

 

 

Then he continued walking onto her thigh, climbing on her shorts (and walking by obliviously next to a wet spot on her crotch, luckily hidden by her slender hand which was still between her legs), up to her t-shirt and finally on her head.

 

He laid down onto her forehead, and kissed it, whispering “Good night, my little angel”, and then slided off her hair, to get to his own bed.

 

 


Apparently Will wasn’t the only one with a new crush.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, since Chloe is done for now, whose turn is it now?