- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Boy, it sure is a long flashback, isn't it.

 

 

 

During the next month, they explored each other a lot.


After experimenting further the oral play, Ryan insisted on taking care of her feet, which at first Alexis opposed, but eventually she began enjoying and actively asking for it later on. 




In time, Ryan even felt brave enough to ask her to sleep inside her sock as she was still wearing it. 


She agreed, but unfortunately they ended up not sleeping one wink: the tiny guy just kept on licking and massaging the bottom and in between her toes for the whole night.

He crawled all over them, slithering underneath the tight fabric to reach every nook and cranny of her majestic and massive feet.


This continuous pampering made her so horny that she was forced to masturbate several times during the night to calm down, until she eventually slipped off her sock early in the morning and finished him off in her mouth, finally falling asleep after one of the most rewarding orgasms of her life.


In time, they learned go to bed that way without messing up too much their sleep schedule




One morning Alexis felt so horny that she basically begged him to let her keep him inside of her shoes within her sock as she went to school, so that she could enjoy him being there for all day long.


Being in the tight and damp loafer, under the sweaty toes of his girlfriend for the whole day was tiring, but one of the best experiences of his life, so much that they did it several times more.





However, Alexis adamantly refused to get him anywhere near her vagina, saying that it was too dangerous for him.




Another year passed, and it was the happiest time of their lives. They had sex almost everyday, and they genuinely felt that they were made for each other. They thought nothing would be able to take them apart.



During the last year, the giant girl had grown even more, both in height and in bust size, but still kept the gorgeous and slim figure she was so proud of. She let her hair grow a bit, and started to wear more feminine clothes, although sometimes she didn’t dislike tomboyish ones.


One  summer night, Alexis was lying in bed looking at the ceiling, deep in thought. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and pink panties, and white ankle socks, where Ryan was cozily tucked inside, quietly kissing the soft and pale arch of her foot.


She loved her current sex life, but sometimes she wondered how would it feel like to have him inside her, down there. 




The giant girl had learned about the limits of the tiny body of his boyfriend, and knew perfectly the position of the thin line that divided pleasure from pain. 


So, this evening she wanted to give it a shot. The idea turned her on very much, especially how he would figuratively become one with her.




So she called “Hey Ryan”


He stopped pecking her sole and answered “yeah? What is it?”


She sighed and asked “on a scale from one to ten, how much do you love me?”


He didn’t answer right away, but eventually said “How many stars are in the sky?”


Alexis giggled, and murmured “if i asked you to take you out of my sock right now because want to have sex, what would you answer?”


“Have i ever turned down one of your requests? You know i like it as much as you do”


She hesitated, and then said “… but what if i meant ACTUAL sex? I mean, down there…”


“I thought you’d never ask. I’m all up for it”




Alexis knew it was unlikely for him to say no, but she was shocked at how easily he agreed.

She immediately slipped off her sock and peeled him off her sweaty sole, keeping him at eye level

She asked “Are.. Are you serious? You know, it will be dangerous, and it’s the first time we try something like this, and…”


“Relax, Alexis” he interrupted her “I trust you completely. I know you wouldn’t hurt a fly even if it asked you to”


She blushed, and smiled “Then let me get ready”



Alexis lowered her panties and started massaging her clit like she did so many times before, as Ryan undressed.

To get in the mood, she threw him in her mouth, sucking on him, until both him and her were perfectly lubricated.


Finally, Alexis fished her tiny boyfriend out of her mouth and placed him onto the fingers of her right hand, gradually lowering him along her body until he was in front of her lower lips.


Grinning, she asked “Are you ready?” 

“I’ve never been more ready than i am right now” he answered.

“Then hang on tight, my love…”


The fingers approached her vagina, and started to rub the tiny Ryan on it.

He humped the wall of flesh with all his might, as her massive digits pushed him gently from behind.


Gradually, her movements became more and more forceful, and her free arm went under her shirt to grope and stimulate her breasts, as she started to moan and bite her lower lip



“D.. Don’t stop, you’re doing great babe!” Ryan screamed, relieved that in the end it wasn’t so bad.


However, Alexis felt a spike of pleasure from her nether regions, the sensation so intense that she decided to ask Ryan a bit more, she could apologize to him later.


“R..Ryan, hang on and take a deep breath”



He barely had the time to comply before she plunged her fingers deep in her dripping pussy, and started to vigorously pump her fingers in and out, moaning loudly.


Ryan couldn’t breathe, couldn’t see, and started to get a little scared. This wasn’t like her, usually she wasn’t this forceful, usually going for the gradual approach.


After a few seconds of pure bliss, Alexis experienced one of the most earth-shattering orgasms she ever had. Her vaginal muscled tensed up so much that Ryan was basically sucked off her fingers, to be brought even deeper inside of her, but the giant girlfriend didn’t notice it at first, her brain overwhelmed by the wave of oxytocin.


He was about to finish the oxygen, so he started to claw and push at the flesh he was being trapped by, in a desperate attempt to escape, but having the only effect of pleasuring her even further.

It was so intense that her back arched and took the breath out of her lungs.


After the wave subsided, she sprawled onto the bed, panting heavily for a few seconds. Then she extracted her fingers, and finally noticed that her tiny boyfriend wasn’t clinging to them anymore.

“…Ryan?”


She hurriedly tried to search for him, prodding with her fingers deep inside of her, but somehow her internal muscles were still somehow tense. 

Seconds passed, and she realized that he was in deep danger, but it was as if her body refused to let him back out.

In panic, she forcibly pushed further inside, gritting her teeth in pain, and finally got a hold of something, which she pulled out immediately.


Then she jumped out of the bed and flicked on the lights, to check up on him.



She wasn’t ready for this. With horror, Alexis watched his immobile body, one arm twisted crudely in an abnormal direction, his eyes rolled back showing only the white part, and a continuous stream of thick, cloudy liquid oozing out of his slacked open mouth.


In panic, she pushed on his chest a bit in attempt to clear out his lungs, but having the only effect of making him vomit more fluids, which over time started to show a shade of red as well.





Finally after over a minute of desperate attempts of reanimation, she realized that her boyfriend was dead.


Her worst fears had finally come true.




“No. No. No, no no nonono it can’t be happening, this wasn’t supposed to happen, oh god, Ryan, please, wake up, PLEASE WAKE UP I’M BEGGING YOU” she screamed in despair, tears cascading on his still body.


But nobody answered her pleads.


Alexis cried, and cried, and cried more for her lover’s death.


Just when she felt complete with him, as both felt whole with one another, they were going to be separated. The thought made her numb, and her hands started to tremble.



In her mind, she imagined what was going to happen in the next hours. She was going to wash him, dress him up, put him in a box and bury it in the earth somewhere. The last imaginary step replayed in her mind over and over, with heart-wrenching solemnity, up to the exact moment her hands left the box in the hole.



No. She just couldn’t. She wasn’t able to part from him. There was just no way she would have the heart to do it.


Alexis looked down at his lifeless body once again. She just couldn’t let him go.


Then he would stay with her forever, until the end of time.




She raised him up to her face, and slowly opened her mouth, tears streaming on her face.


The corpse slowly beginned sliding on her tilted palms, until it finally tumbled down and landed on her outstretched and quivering tongue.


His taste brought back so many memories:

that time when she washed her teeth with him while he was in her mouth, giggling the whole time and making a mess of the bathroom;


or when she almost gulped him down with her milk during breakfast by mistake;


or the countless times he willingly climbed into her maw whenever she felt sad, knowing that she would cheer up by feeling the familiar taste of his flesh on her tongue


As she riminished all these events, she continued licking and sucking on his limp body, her tears still dripping down from her chin.


In the end, she felt like it was time.

She finally brought him to the back of her cavernous mouth, an action that she thought she would never make.



Alexis whispered “goodbye, my love”, and then gulped down her boyfriend, sending him sliding down through her slimy throat, to fall inside her stomach.


After the deed was done, and his sweet taste finally faded on her tongue, she started sobbing and weeping uncontrollably, experiencing the worst grief that was known to mankind.




Miraculously, or rather due to a cruel twist of fate, the combination of the sucking and the squeezing in her throat were able to clear just enough of his lungs from the liquid and restart his dead heart.


His condition was still critical, and it would have been unlikely for him to survive even if he was treated immediately by skilled surgeons, but this miracle gifted him his last few moments of lucidity, as he plummeted into the stomach of his giant girlfriend.


He managed to open his eyes, and at first he was confused at the situation.

Just a few moments he was desperately fighting for his life, and now he was in a dark place, floating in warm liquid that was beginning to sting.



Then, in a flash of clarity, he realized what happened: he was in Alexis’s stomach.

She believed him dead, and buried him inside of her. 


Frankly, the realization didn’t surprise him too much. He knew her well enough to know that it was a likely possibility.

But he didn’t despair, or panic. He had never felt that calm in his whole life.


He was already living on borrowed time: if it wasn’t for her, he would have frozen to death in the middle of the sidewalk. 

Now Ryan was only returning what she had given to him.


Strangely, he felt at peace. His last two years were by far the most joyful times of his life. He was happy to donate his life to his girlfriend, and embraced his end to become one with her.


His last thoughts were “i only wish i could pass just a little more time together with you”


With his last words of farewell stuck in his throat, he finally sank in the churning depths of Alexis’ stomach juices.





Alexis mourned his death for weeks. She barely attended school, and instead just laid in her bed.


Her mother was naturally concerned, and appointed her a few sessions with a psychologist.


Alexis absent-mindedly agreed, but for the first sessions she just didn’t cooperate, and refused to talk about the real issue, instead avoiding the subject or outright keeping her mouth shut.


Eventually though, the therapist deduced that the issue involved a tiny, and explained to her that she wasn’t the first patient to have this kind of issues.


Alexis was shocked at how common it was for women of the normal sized society to own tinies.



Finally, since the professional now had something to work on, the sessions began to show their fruits, until the therapist gave her the contact to a tiny dealer, saying that it wasn’t strictly legal but she judged it safe and in her professional opinion the best way to get over her grief was to move on and find someone else.


Alexis didn’t take it well. Outraged beyond reason, she just stood up and stormed out of the building, and stopped going to therapy altogether.

Just the idea of "getting over it" was preposterous, but moving on was simply unacceptable. How could anyone "move on" from a part of themselves?



However, as some time passed, she did start feeling lonely, just as she the therapist said she would, and in the end she just gave up and got in touch with the “tiny dealer”. The suffering had gotten unbearable, she just wanted to forget everything and start over.




Alexis imagined it would be a much more shady business, but it actually was a tidy and almost professional little shop, not much different from the pet shops she liked so much when she was a child. 

There were many little cages where tinies were neatly cataloged and divided by sex, age and other parameters.


It did make her sick to see this many tiny people be displayed like livestock, but she knew that what was before her eyes was simply the true face of the normal sized society, hidden under the surface of normalcy, and she couldn’t change it by herself.


The alternative was simply to go and cross the wall and kidnap some random tiny, but she liked it even less. At least this way she could save someone from a cruel owner.


After a few minutes, she was already out of the shop, with a small cage in her hands, in which an uneasy tiny was trapped.




A tiny that matched the very specific description Alexis told the clerk:


with blonde hair, thin build, and younger than her.