- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey peeps, it's been a while, but here i am again. And i bring the last part of the admittedly long flashback.

After getting home, Alexis went straight into her room and laid down gently the little cage onto her desk, and opened up the tiny door.

Then she sat down on a chair, laid her arms on the desk and patiently waited for the small occupant to get out on his own.

 

After a few seconds, seeing that he seemed too scared to take the initiative, she whispered “Don’t worry, you can come out. You’re safe with me”

 

The tiny blonde boy timidly got out of the cage, eyeing nervously the looming face of Alexis, who was currently observing him, her heart in turmoil.

 

Was this really a good idea? The therapist said this was supposed to help her move on, but just looking at the tiny frame of the boy was enough to remind her of Ryan.
Aside from the general build, the age and the blondish hair, they looked nothing alike.
However, just his size, the perspective of looking at something so small, the sound of his steps on the wood, and his nervous look, inevitably made her remember the first time she met her first love.

 

 

Fighting back the swelling tears and suppressing the flood of memories, Alexis rubbed her eyes a little and asked “So what’s your name, cutie?”

“I.. I’m Connie” he answered, his voice trembling.

“Nice to meet you Connie” she smiled “My name is Alexis, and i was hoping if we could become friends from now on”

 

“Do… do I have a choice?” He asked, still nervous

 

Alexis was taken aback a little by the question. She realized that up until now she never even considered his feelings about the matter, and felt a little guilty.

 

After a second of surprise she said “Oh… well I mean… sure you do. I can bring you back to the slums if that’s what you want. I have no right to keep you here against your will”.


The giant girl paused for a few seconds, lowering her gaze, then looked at him with hopeful eyes “Is that what you want? I-I’ll give you food, a place to sleep, anything you want, but I won’t force you if you want to leave”

 

Connie looked at those enormous puddles of purple looking expectantly at him, pondering what to answer. Logically, the offer was very tempting, since he had always lived in poverty, but he wondered if he could trust this young woman.


“I… I guess it wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot” he said in the end, attempting half a smile, which Alexis reciprocated enthusiastically.

 

 

The first days were a bit awkward, and a couple of weeks passed before Connie actually started to trust the giant girl.

With time, after trust, came friendship, and eventually, it developed into something more. In just three months, they both confessed their feelings to each other.

 

After such a long time, Alexis felt the enormous weight of grief being lifted, day by day. Each day seemed to get better than the last, the happiness eventually overcoming the sadness.


Sometimes she felt bad for Ryan, she felt like she was leaving him behind, but she understood that it was time for her to move on.

 

 

 

One evening, after dinner, Alexis went into her room, finding her new tiny boyfriend using her smartphone. The strange thing was that he was looking at the home page, not doing anything.


She smirked, and said “hmmm… you sure like to look at the background. I wonder what would I find if I looked up the browsing history…”

 

Connie turned immediately bright red, and grumbled, looking elsewhere “yeah, I wonder…”

 

“… or you could tell me yourself” Alexis pushed on, grinning “Come on, I’m waiting”

 

“…it was porn” He finally admitted, getting even redder. 

 

“You should have just told me from the start, silly! What kind of porn was it?” She pressed on

 

“… B… Blowjob” Connie whispered

 

Alexis laughed out loud, the way he was so embarrassed was just so precious.

 

“Come on, there is no need to be shy, you know I don’t mind. But I’m curious, why would you look at porn when you have this absolutely drop-dead gorgeous piece of girl right here ready to do anything you want?” 

 

“You know… variety… and stuff” he muttered.

 

His giant girlfriend grinned, still having way too much fun teasing him “well… if you want variety, how about we try out this new “blowjob” thing together, hm?” She asked, gently picking him up and slowly bringing him to her face

 

 

As he slowly approached the enormous lips, Connie started to fuss a stir “Wait… wait a second honey… slow down.. stop… no.. NO!” 

 

At the last exclamation, Alexis froze, and remembered “Oh right, I forgot you didn’t like to be near my… mouth”

 

Connie had seen his sister and mother be eaten on the spot in front of him by a giant office lady just the year before, and he still had nightmares about it, so he had asked her to avoid being placed near her mouth.

 

“Y-yeah honey, I’m sorry, I guess I still haven’t gotten over it. I do like the idea, and I’d love to do it with you, but when I’m so near to your mouth… I can’t do it yet” he stammered, his heart still beating fast for the sudden scare.

 

Alexis still looked dejected and guilty, like a scolded puppy, so he sighed “Welp congratulations me, I ruined the mood. How about I do anything you want me to do tonight?”



“Really? You’ll do anything?” She beamed, her sad look completely gone in a second

 

“That’s literally what I just said honey” Connie smiled

 

“Then… huhhhhh… how about… you lick my feet?” Alexis asked, blushing a bit.

 

He chuckled “But that’s what I do all the time! Oh well, too bad you wasted your golden opportunity, I’m not letting you change it now”

 

Alexis pouted, as she carried her tiny boyfriend to her bed “What’s wrong with it? It feels so good, and besides you like it too”

 

“Hey, it’s not like I’m complaining” he said smiling as he was set on the soft covers.

 

Alexis sat down as well and presented her long, thigh high covered legs to her tiny boyfriend. Then she slowly and seductively started to remove her long socks, knowing full well how it drove Connie crazy when she did that.

 

 

In the end, she finally popped her slender feet out of the stuffy fabric, and offered them to the eager Connie “Well, what are you waiting for?”

He didn’t need further encouragement, and immediately jumped forward to make out with the soft bottom of the foot of the girl he loved the most in this world.

 


Alexis smiled, looking at her cute boyfriend passionately licking her well-kept heel, and sighed, enjoying the blissful sensation, closing her eyes.

 

 

 

 

When she opened them again, she turned as pale as a blanket. 

 

Standing on top of the desk, there was a tiny, looking straight at her. Even if he was a few meters away, she recognized him immediately. After all, how could she forget that face?

 


It was Ryan.

 

But at the same time, he was not. Strangely, she could perfectly make out his eyes, which were pitch-black. She noticed that his clothes were torn and wet. His skin as well was reddish, as if it had been scalded.

 

 

 

Alexis felt like the air had been taken out of her lungs. She couldn’t breathe for the shock.

Still, the tiny frame stood immobile, staring at her.

 

She blinked, and now Ryan was standing, at her size, in front of the bed, still staring at her, emotionless.

 

“This isn’t real”, came the thought from the back of her mind, but she still couldn’t bear the weight of the gaze of his void eyes.

 

Alexis tried looking away, but every time she blinked, he was aways in front of her. After she shut her eyes, she still felt the crushing pressure of his presence.

 

Then she heard another voice from inside her mind “You can’t run away anymore from what you did” 

 

She slowly opened her eyes again, and as before, Ryan was still there, staring at her.

 

“What makes you think you have the right to feel joy?” The voice asked

 

 

Alexis was too terrified to answer, and started to tear up, not making a sound

“You did something unspeakable, and yet you still try to seek happiness as if it never happened. You’re the most disgusting being to ever live on this planet.

Luckily for you, you can still take amends”

 

“…how?” Alexis asked in tears to the shadow of her deceased lover.


Ryan did not answer.

 

She lowered her gaze to the bed, where she found a very worried Connie

“Sweetie? Are you okay? You look very pale” he said, concerned.

 

Alexis looked at him, stunned, blinking a few times.

“Come on Alexis, say something, you’re scaring me” the tiny boy said nervously

 

After a few seconds of silence, the giant girl uttered “I understand”

 

Then she reached for him, pinched him between her fingers and slowly raised him to her face.

 

“Wh-what are you doing hon? What do you understand? Come on, if it’s a joke it’s not funny”

 

“You don’t deserve happiness” the voice in her head rumbled

“I don’t deserve happiness” Alexis whispered, and opened her mouth

 

“Eh? What? No, stop, I’m begging you, STOP DON’T EAT MEEEE” was all Connie managed to scream before he was dropped inside the drooling cave of Alexis’ mouth.

 

 

Almost immediately the teeth shut down behind him, sealing the tiny boy in hot and humid darkness.

He tried getting up, but the tongue was too slippery and he fell down straight away. He would have tried again if the enormous tongue didn’t mercilessly push him to the back of his girlfriend’s mouth.

 

He barely had the time to scream Alexis’ name before she shut her eyes and gulped him down, feeling him being pushed down her throat.

 

Then the giant girl curled up in a ball, and started crying

“This is your punishment” the voice said
“This is my punishment” Alexis repeated, in tears.

 

In the meantime, Connie had fallen in her gigantic stomach, which months before had already claimed the life of Ryan.

 

This time it was half full of semi-digested food, mashed potatoes and broccoli, but Connie was too traumatized to notice.

He started to hyperventilate, still coming to terms that he had just been eaten by his current girlfriend, and he was sitting in a pool of gastric acid, just like food. Just like his mother and sister.

 

He had become food. Alexis had eaten him. The same Alexis that he loved and trusted so much. He felt a tingling sensation on his left arm, so he raised it to inspect it.
With horror, he watched the skin slowly melt in front of him, and screamed.

 

In the meantime, Alexis had covered her head with her pillow in the attempt to silence the pained screams of her boyfriend coming from deep inside her, whispering in tears “This is my punishment, this is my punishment…”, until no more sounds came out from her belly.

 

 

 

 

Sadly, Connie was the only the first. After that episode, many more came.

 It followed always the same pattern: she felt lonely, so she purchased a tiny, got attached to it, and whenever she started to forget Ryan, he would suddenly appear, and it meant the demise of the tiny. 

 

Every time, Alexis promised herself this would be the last time, that she would not buy another, or that “Ryan” would not appear. However, he did anyway.

 

Thus, it was the end of Jean, flattened under the same foot he liked so much to kiss, after a short attempt to escape

 

It was also the end of Sasha, who died instantly in her sleep as she was chewed to pieces in the same mouth that brought her pleasure so many times, before being swallowed.

 

It was the end of the little Mark, who got squished in the soft fist of the girl he loved so much, until his blood dripped from the pale palm to the floor.


As years went by, it took her less time to recover, and “Ryan” appeared earlier.

 

One time, she hadn’t even gotten home from the tiny shop that she had already popped the tiny boy in her mouth and turned him to mush with her teeth before banishing his unrecognizable and gory remains to her digestive system, so she had to head back to the shop to purchase another.

 

However, this didn’t mean that she got less attached. On the contrary, she subconsciously got attached much faster than before, knowing it would hurt more when she would eventually dispose of them, so that the punishment would be harsher.

 

Sometimes, “Ryan” was not even needed to condemn a tiny. Sometimes Alexis just did it on her own, as if the pain of this self-inflicted punishment could cleanse her sin.

 

Before she knew it, Alexis had crushed or eaten more than 40 tinies like this

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we're back to the present