- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since i noticed that we've never had any Rachel & Mike interaction, we'll have to do something about it, right? 

 

To be honest, as of right now, i don't really have a clear idea of what will happen, i think i'll figure it out as i'm writing. I think it'll be fun.

Disclaimer: it contains some pretty hard vore. Well, it's in a dream, but still.

 

Let's go back a few hours, just after the accident with Laura

 

The sight of my battered body certainly left quite an impression on Rachel, in multiple ways.

 

On one side, she was worried about me, and hoped that things would work out in the end with Laura and the others, but on the other hand, it caused the surge of unwanted desires once again, which terrified her immensely.

Apparently, the way she tried to... relieve some stress, backfired completely and did nothing but amplify her dark cravings.

 

 

No matter how much she tried to control it, she kept obsessing at the image of my bruised form for all night.

 

She kept fantasizing in her mind how she could just sneak in Laura's room, snatch me up and torture me until morning, slowly crushing my limbs between her thin fingers, raping me until my body snapped like a twig, or throwing me in her socks to wear for the whole night, just to carelessly crush me beneath her heel as she woke up.

 

The more she tried to block these horrible images, the more her mind flooded of even more perverse and cruel scenarios.

 

 

 

 

 

Very early in the morning, she had finally managed to fall asleep, but her unchecked imagination wasn't going to be stopped so easily.

 

In her agitated slumber, she dreamed again of creeping into Laura's room, but this time her sister actually had a role in this.

 

She dreamed of Laura waking up, and smirk seeing her sister standing in front of her bed, with a terrified Will clenched in her fist.

 

In her dream, Rachel told me that if i begged enough Laura not to kill me maybe they would let me live as their pet, so i begged, and begged and begged for hours, never stopping as they both did terrible things to me.

 

She dreamed of Laura scooping me up and dropping me in her cleavage, pressing her chest into Rachel's until my body finally broke, while both of them laughed cruelly at how easily i popped.

 

Another time, they dropped me on the floor, and then started dancing, looking at each other in the eyes and giggling, waiting for the moment until one of them felt something suddenly burst under their immense weight, as nothing but a reddish stain remained on their pristine soles as proof of my existence.

 

Or again, she dreamed asking Laura to open her mouth. With eyes brimming with excitement, her sister complied, opening wide her maw to show me the entrance to my final resting place. I was placed on the slick, outstretched tongue, and i desperately tried to get out, screaming in terror, but Laura moved expertly her tongue to position me at the very back of the mouth, my legs already dangling down her throat as i struggled in terror in search for handholds to avoid falling in the abyss.

 

I begged Rachel hopelessly for help, and pleaded Laura not to eat me, but she just smiled, enjoying the show and looking at me in the eyes, until finally Laura decided to put an end to my struggles and finally swallowed me down, tracing my descent in her throat, through her esophagus, and finally in her giant stomach, as nothing more than a snack for the titanic girl.

Rachel pressed her ear to Laura's firm tummy, to listen for every plead and pained scream until finally i met my demise inside of her.

 

The dream never seemed to stop, as this time Rachel threw me in her own mouth, sucking my body and lightly biting me with her sharp teeth just enough to hurt, until Laura suddenly pounced her sister, causing both of them to fall, and kissed her passionately.

The two enormous tongues fought over me, both trying to secure their prey, pushing and pulling me around, covering me in bruises and cuts as i impacted on the hard and sharp surfaces of their pearly white teeth. The injures were appearing so easily that it seemed as if the very shape of their teeth was made with the only purpose to maim and shred tiny people to mincemeat.

 

Finally, Laura finally got a good hold of me and sucked me inside her mouth, and ending the intense kiss, still staying on all fours on top of her sister, who was still laying on her back, panting for the excitement.

A few seconds passed, the silence barely disturbed by my terrified screams muffled by Laura's cheeks, as the two sisters looked at each others intensely in the eyes.

 

Then, without breaking eye contact, Laura started chewing slowly. After the first chomp i started screaming even louder, then the second came, and my voice became just a wet gurgle. The third silenced my voice completely, but she didn't stop.

She kept on crunching what little remained of my body under her teeth over and over, and finally slowly opened her mouth again to show her sister my ground up remains.

 

Rachel wasn't surprised to see only a bloody, triturated mess in her sister's mouth, staining her white teeth, and smiled, as a few strands of reddish saliva dribbled on her face after dripping from Laura's mouth.

Then, her sister closed her lips again and finished what she had started by gulping down everything, consuming my existence once again.

 

No matter what cruel fate i met, there was always another me ready to be sacrificed to the two young sisters. Again and again, i was tortured, crushed, torn apart, eaten, humiliated, raped, thrown, violated, drowned.

 

The massacre went on for hours, the number of red splotches on the floor and their skin increasing with time, and the sister's stomachs gradually filling with dozens of tiny Williams.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, Rachel woke up from the nightmare with a gasp, her breath ragged and heavy. She felt her eyes wet with tears, and even more tired than before she had fallen asleep.

 

She got out of bed to freshen up in the bathroom while checking what time it was on her smartphone, and noticed she had barely slept for an hour. No wonder she felt so exhausted.

As she sat on the toilet, she noticed a wet spot on her panties, and she didn't need to check to know it wasn't urine.

 

Her eyes filled with tears, overwhelmed with disgust, feeling filthy for finding such cruelty to be arousing.

Once again she cursed her mind for being so revolting and wretched, silently sobbing in despair.

 

 

After calming down, she headed back to bed, where she finally managed to relax decently for a couple of hours until the usual wake up time.

 

Rachel felt massively relieved after realizing that Laura and me had made up, but she made sure not to look at me too much, in attempt to suppress the urge to snatch me up and use me as a topping for the egg and bacon she had for breakfast. 

 

 

 

 

 

After having breakfast, she excused herself and immediately returned in her room, carrying Mike on her shoulder, feeling drained.

 

Up until now, those two had been passing the time chatting amicably and politely, without delving too much in deeper conversations. It was just natural for them to take things step by step, since their personalities weren't as extrovert as the others, and they seemed content with the pace they were keeping. Or at least, that's what it looked like.

 

"Sorry Mike, i didn't sleep well tonight, i'd love to spend time with everyone but i really need to rest and relax right now, are you sure you’d rather stay with me instead of playing with everyone?” She asked, as she gently dropped Mike off near his bed.

 

"Sure, i don't mind. I didn't sleep much too, so i’d rather chill here with you” He answered smiling.

 

"Oh, i'm sorry to hear that. Was i too noisy tonight?" she asked, as she laid on the bed, still wearing her pajamas.

 

"Not really, i was just lost in thought” he answered, laying onto his own miniature bed as well, looking at the ceiling with his arms supporting his head.

 

 

 

“Sorry, are you trying to sleep?” he asked, after a few seconds of silence.

 

“Mmm i don’t like to sleep when the sun is up, i feel groggy for the rest of the day and it messes up my sleep schedule. Besides, i feel like even if i did manage to sleep, it wouldn’t be very resting. So i’m all up to chat for a while if that’s what you want” she answered, shifting on her side to look at him.

 

 

Mike didn’t say anything for a while, still looking up. Then he started talking “I’ve never talked to you about my family, did i?”


“No, i don’t recall you mentioning anything about it” Rachel said, hoping that some small talk would help her keep her mind off dangerous subjects.

 

 

He sighed “My father is a reporter. He’s rarely home, and he always travels around to research and interview people and stuff.

In the recent months he’s been expressing growing interest in the social structure within the slums around the Human cities, because he had a hunch that “something wasn’t right”, muttering often about birthrate, reported kidnappings, and exponential population growth, and organized criminality. So he departed with his colleagues a couple of months ago to investigate in the slums of this city, which is the closest to our hometown.

He’s also been missing for a while now”


Mike paused, as he let the last sentence sink in.

“T-that’s terrible, i’m so sorry to hear that Mike. Do the others know about this?” Rachel said, worried.

 

He shook his head “I had hoped to come and search for him once i came here, but i understand it would have been meaningless. The slums are just too big”

 

 

Rachel was speechless, she didn’t expect him to drop such a bomb just like that. She didn’t have a father obviously, now humans reproduced by artificial fertilization, but she imagined how awful he would be feeling.

 

Mike continued “You know, i’ve been wondering for a while. Why would the heads of the state want to merge our societies again? I understand the social and cultural aspects, but economically it just makes no sense. Human currency is astronomically more valuable than ours, it would completely shatter the whole market, and how would the government be reorganized? Many would need to give up their seats, and there are very few politicians willing to give it up. It just doesn’t make any sense to me”

 

He paused again, waiting for Rachel to express her opinion, but since she stayed silent, he assumed she agreed with him and had her own concerns about the matter.

 

“However, now there is this huge movement all around our nations, with many more tiny students like us conducting this experiment whose success would cause an economic collapse.

It can’t be just because they gave in for the public pressure, they’ve never given a shit about climate change, i don’t understand why would they suddenly care for the public opinion”

 

“Then it hit me: they put all this effort in this because they were sure it would fail. If it failed so spectacularly, they wouldn’t have to deal with the pressure from the population for a while. This would explain a lot of things. For example, why they chose only popular students whose families were very openly in favor of the society merging”

 

Rachel followed his reasoning, and to her many things were starting to make sense, was having a very bad feeling about where the conversation was going. She started to feel cold sweat on her neck.

 

“But then, how can they be so certain the experiment wouldn’t have positive results? I mean, how does even an exchange program fail at all? We just fail all the subjects?”

 


He paused again, getting up and sitting on the edge of his bed

“I racked my brain, but i couldn’t put together the clues that have always been in front of me: 

the separation wall between this city and the slums, certainly tall enough to keep us from entering but barely reaching your hips;
the lack of surprise you all showed when you met us;
Laura’s violent outburst of yesterday;

My father's research and disappearence.

Even with all this information i never suspected a thing”

 

He paused for the last time, exhaling very slowly, looking at his feet.

 

 

Rachel now was paying full attention to him, and noticed that he was extremely tense, his fists clenched onto his thighs.

 

“Then, tonight i finally had the piece of information i needed to complete the puzzle” Mike said slowly, and looked at Rachel in the eyes.

 

 

“Did anyone ever tell you that you sleeptalk? Last night it must have been quite a vivid dream, you didn’t spare many details”

 

 

 

Rachel froze, feeling her heart drop. He knows, she thought.

 

Mike looked even more distressed now. After a few seconds of complete silence, barely disturbed by the ruckus the others were making in the other room, he finally managed to stand, trying to feel his composure.

 

“Now that you know that the whole point of this farce was for us to disappear in an “accident”, the weak leverage that granted our safety is no more. What are you going to do about it?” he inquired, looking at her dead in the eyes

 

Rachel stayed silent for moments that seemed to stretch on forever. Then Mike could do nothing but watch as she raised her fair hand, her slender fingers slowly getting bigger and bigger as they slowly approached him to grab him.


He closed his eyes and prayed.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well, initially i planned to put some regular interaction, but in the end i decided to proceed with the plot, i was starting to feel like the story was beginning to stall.

 

I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter, not gonna lie