- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm satisfied of how i developed the Rachel-Mike dynamic, now almost all the couples have had their due attention.

“That’s it, i’m dead” Mike thought.

 

However, the deadly hand never touched him.

Instead, he heard Rachel softly sobbing.

 

He slowly opened his eyes again, confused, and saw his giant roommate’s hand clenching the edge of the night table he was standing on, as she covered her face with the other, sobbing softly.

 

His knees started shaking so uncontrollably that his legs collapsed, and Mike fell in his butt, the tension of the situation finally having the best of him. He started hyperventilating, crawling on his back to get farther away from her, trying to calm down and control the panic attack.

 

“I hate it. I hate it. I hate it so much. I hate myself for feeling relieved hearing it. I hate myself for actually considering hurting you!”

 

Rachel raised her face, which was now covered in tears.

 

“I hate the fact that i can’t even deny it! I hate that if i said i would never hurt you, it would be a lie! I hate how i can’t be sure of what i’ll do tomorrow! I hate that you’re not going to be safe if you’ll stay with me!”

 

Winching for every sob, she got nearer to Mike, grabbing the edge of the table with the other hand as well, her enormous and pretty face now twisted in distress looming over him.

 

“I hate how i start to drool every time i smell your scent! I hate how hungry i get whenever i look at you! I hate how always crave to just… grab you.. and..” she continued, her fingers clenching the table even tighter, her knuckles turning white, as she strained to control herself and shutting her eyes to block whatever vision she was starting to have.

 

After moments that seemed hours, her body ,that seemed as tense as a steel cable, eventually loosened.

 

“Please, help me” she muttered, looking down, completely drained and devoid of energy.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore. Please, i’m so tired. I can’t do this anymore” she whispered, the tears still streaming down her closed eyes.

 

 

Then she felt something touch the tip of her finger, and saw Mike, petting her gently.

“I want to trust you, Rachel. You can overcome this, i’m sure of it. WE can overcome this, together” he said, smiling. 

She noticed he was still trembling. He was still scared of her, but he mustered the courage to offer his help to the monster that just revealed itself. 

 

She nodded and sobbed “T-thank you… Really, thank you very much…”

She kept crying silently, accepting his touch, in need of comfort.

 

“Can… can i hold you?” She asked after calming down a bit. He nodded.

 

Rachel took him in both her hands, more careful than she had ever been, and slowly slipped into bed, still sobbing.

“Can you stay with me for a little more?” She asked at the tiny boy enclosed in her palms

“For as long as you need. I promised i would help you, didn’t i? You can use me for whatever you want” Mike reassured her.

He was sure she wouldn’t hurt him. Not right now at least.

 

“Thank you. Really, it means a lot to me. I can’t even describe how grateful i am to you” she whispered, and placed him next to her chest, right in front of her sternum. He could clearly hear the low and rhythmic thump of her heart, deep inside her ribcage.

 

As he laid in the soft makeshift cage of her fingers, he listened as her sobbing eventually came to a stop, and her breathing gradually calmed down, until finally her exhausted body fell asleep. 

 

Mike felt safe, surrounded by her warm hands, lulled by her heartbeat, but he knew that it was dangerous as she could roll over him in her sleep. It was painful, but he couldn’t trust her completely.

He allowed himself to stay just a few minutes more than necessary, then he crawled out of her grasp, and climbed the pillow where her gigantic head was resting. He stopped to admire the angelic face, blissfully sleeping. It was hard to believe that the person it belonged to would hurt someone, but this was reality, and Mike wasn’t going to be swayed by his feelings. 

 

He would survive this, with all his friends. 

 

No matter what.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rachel slowly opened her eyes, groggy. She stretched and yawned, before noticing a plate on top of the night stand with some pasta in it.

 

After she rubbed her eyes a little, she noticed that Mike was standing next to it.


“I hope you’re well rested now” he said smiling.

 

Although groggy, she did feel better. It had been a while since she had slept this well. 

 

“I am, thank you. What time is it?” 


“Twenty past two, you’re a bit late for lunch, but i asked the others to bring it anyway. By the way, remember i’m not on the menu”

he said smiling, hoping some dark humor would lighten the mood.

 

It didn’t have the effect he wanted, as she visibly looked dejected at the comment.

“Okay i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to…” he attempted to say to limit the damage.

 

“No, you’re right. I’m a monster. And i still don’t understand why would you still want to be near me or help me, knowing how dangerous it is” she muttered looking down, depressed.

 

Mike took a deep breath, then said with a firm voice “Rachel, look at me”.

She raised her head, her sad green eyes now focused on him.

“Monsters don’t cry” he said.

 

Rachel bit her lip before it started quivering, trying to hold back the tears that were welling up again.

“… Thank you Mike” she muttered.

 

 

Then she took the plate and brought it to the desk, bringing Mike as well afterwards.

She ate silently, and he waited for her to finish patiently. After she was done, he cleared his throat.

 

“So, now that we are on the same page, i think i need to know a few things”

Rachel nodded.

After a moment of hesitation, Mike asked “First of all, are the others… like you?”

 

She shook her head “Chloe would never hurt a fly, that much is certain. The other two… not so, but they’re not like me. They don’t need to hurt like i do, but they have their own issues. I’m sure that they’re not a danger for you… for now, probably. But I’ll make sure to talk to them. In any case, the most dangerous one is me”

 

She covered her face with her hands “i wish we all could be together without worrying about us killing one of you…”

 

“Rachel, I already told you, i’ll help. And i’ll make sure no one will have to die. You just need to trust me. And trust yourself a little, too” Mike said 

“Also, i think the other guys, and Chloe as well, they don’t need to know about this. I’m sure they would help you as well, but i’d rather spare them the… trauma. I’m sure you’d prefer it this way”


She nodded, silently.

 

“Now, for the hard part. I’m not going to like this, and neither are you, but it’s necessary. In order to fight, we need to know what we’re fighting against - to know our enemy, so to speak” Mike said, with a serious face

 

He continued “I don’t know your past, the place you lived in, the people you met, the things you love, and since they’re all so different from mine so i wouldn’t even have the capability to judge whether you’re a monster or not. I want you to know that just the fact that you’re sorry and you’re trying to change is enough for me to view you as a good person.

Now I need you to be perfectly honest with me, and in turn, i promise i’ll do my best not to judge you”

 

He paused, gulped nervously and asked “What do you like to… do, to people like us?”

 

Rachel hesitated “Are you sure you really want to know?”

 

He answered “As i already told you, I promised i’m going to help. If i didn’t do everything in my power to fulfill that promise, that would make me a liar”

 

Hearing these words, the gigantic roommate gulped nervously, and steeled herself. She too would do her best.

 

 

She started “I… I’m not sure i have many preferences. Actually, i usually try to be … creative, when i get in the mood, but some things never get old. One could say i just enjoy to see them suffer, but it’s more than that. The injustice of it. The fact that they lived for that long, cultivating their hopes and dreams just for me to end it all on a whim. The feeling of power when they scream and beg and beg for hours until their voice gives out, when they cling on the hope that if they service my needs to the best of their abilities maybe they’ll be spared.

Their faces of despair as they understand it’s useless.
But to me it’s not just hot on an abstract term. I love the feeling of something bursting under my weight, the wetness after i crush people under my giant feet, first there is a person there, and … squish… just a red smear. It’s even more satisfying when the same feet that end their lives are the same i forced them to worship earlier.

Oh i didn’t mention how good it feels when i feel you guys massaging or better licking my feet, especially on the heel and between the toes. It makes me so wet every time”

 

As Rachel went on with the descriptions, she became more and more smitten with it, not looking at Mike anymore, as if she was having a monologue

 

Mike tried his best not to show the horror of hearing these things, but he couldn’t help but begin to feel aroused.

Just the thought of this young goddess in front of him, being the judge, jury and executioner to people like him, forcing them to service her and eventually disposing of them was starting to rub off its twisted appeal on him, no matter how terrible.

He wondered if there was something wrong in him too.

 

Oblivious to his realization, Rachel continued “But something i’ll never get tired of doing is eating people. It’s just too good! It’s the ultimate show of power. You’re the prey, i’m the predator, you’re going to be eaten, and you can’t do shit about it! It’s such a simple action for me, but it’s hell on earth for you. 

I can’t even begin to describe how awesome it feels to imagine how desperate you all feel when you’re inside my mouth, looking down my throat, knowing it’s just a matter of time until you’re swallowed alive! It’s just amazing to feel dozens of tiny little things crying in despair, and writhing in pain in my stomach, slowly dissolving to become part of me, just like food.

Yes, because to me, you’re just food, that’s what you are. Many tiny little snacks. And god, do you taste amazing! The texture is just too good, the way you fight my tongue, how you desperately try to push my teeth away before they tear you apart, so soft, yet so crunchy, and meaty, mmmmmh, but then if i chew you it’s not as fun as feeling you thrash around within me, but yet showing your crunched and broken bodies to the others, to let them know they’re next, seeing the realization sink in, mmmhh”

 

As she got more and more into it, one of her hands crept down between her gigantic thighs, unconsciously rubbing her nether regions.

The more she talked, the more she had to stop to swallow all the drool that was pooling inside her mouth at the thought.

 

Mike finally started to realize that this was getting dangerous.

 

“And haven even started on describing when i drop you in my panties…”

“OKAY, that’s enough i think” Mike almost shouted, almost panicking.

 

Rachel looked at him, puzzled, as if she had forgotten she had been talking to him for the whole time.

Still panting, she realized she had just begun squeezing her breast with one hand and touching herself through the shorts with the other.

 

She blushed, and lowered her gaze “I… I overdid it, didn’t i?”

 

Mike managed to smile, while hiding his boner “D-don’t worry about it, you did great”.

 

“So, do you feel like this all the time? Or just in particular situations?” he asked after she had calmed down a little.

 

“Well, it’s pretty much always there, so it’s easier to say when it’s not, although it’s very rare” She stopped, pondering.

“Come to think of it, this morning, as i slept with you in my hands i’m pretty sure i haven’t thought of hurting you even once”

 

Mike hinted half a smile “That’s reassuring. What about now?”

 

With a downcast expression, she whispered “My mind is screaming at me to rape you until all your bones shatter, then eat you when i'm done”

 

He shivered. “I… ahem. I’m starting to understand how the world looks through your eyes”.

Looking at her with compassion in his eyes, he asked “It has been hard, hasn’t it?”

She nodded, feeling the tears coming up again.

“I swear i’ll save you, Rachel. You won’t need to suffer anymore”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Very well.

I think the next will be the last chapter before they will start to attend to the lectures, and i plan to focus mainly on Laura and Will.

 

Thank you for reading so far, let me know if you're enjoying it!