- Text Size +

As we neared the entrance of the station, i noticed that there was nobody around. Literally nobody, inside the building at least. Well, that wasn't surprising since contact between the two "races" was kept to a minimum.

As we finally crossed the entrance, we noticed we were on a platform, like a terrace, that was facing the giant sidewalk which had openings in it at regular intervals where ornamental trees were planted. 

We were pretty high up for our standards, so the view was pretty vast. But the thing that captivated the most our attention was a figure sitting on a bench that was on the sidewalk, in the shade between the trees.

She was a young woman of exceptional beauty. Her face was partially hidden by a white large-brimmed hat, but her silky two long golden brown braids were clearly visible, swaying in the gentle wind.  She had a white dress that left her arms and shoulders bare, with simple frillies on the edge of the skirt which went slightly below the knees; her long shapely legs were bare as well and ended with simple but stylish white leather sandals.

After a few seconds of stupified silence i regained my composure, and muttered, unsure "W-well, that guy said that our escort would be waiting for us..." 

Rob continued "... there is no way right? I mean ... " 

Everyone was thinking so hard about the same thing that if there was someone else standing there with them, he would probably hear a feeble cry that said "PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S OUR ESCORT"

After a few seconds of waiting, the girl finally looked in our direction, smiled, and slowly stood up and started approaching. We shouted in our minds in unison "YEEAASSS" as we admired the walking young beauty. She had gentle features, big brown/yellowish eyes, and eyebrows slihtly on the thicker side, the type of face that wouldn't be out of place in a fashion magazine. She gave off a mature and calming vibe.

I glanced at the others. Bob on the right was drooling slightly. Ew. 
Reed on my left was literally crying, murmuring "An Onee-san chara...". What a fucking weeb.

I elbowed in the ribs both of them to calm them down, as i definitely wanted to avoid giving a bad first-impression.

As she approached, her size became more and more apparent, and we quickly realized how gigantic she was compared to us. It was actually slightly unsettling to see such a large being move that fast in our direction, even if she was just calmly strolling.

When she finally reached us, all of us unconsciously took a step back. It was the first time we saw a human this up close, and the experience was overwhelming for us.

Her humongous breasts (which were of considerable size even by human standards) were slightly higher than the platform we were standing on, so we actually had to look up to face her, even if we were standing pretty high up ourselves from the ground.

We realized we were unable to utter a single word to the enormous angelic face looming above.

The beautiful young woman looked at us with a warm smile, and finally spoke: "I suppose you are the new roommates i was waiting for, right?"

Her sweet voice appeared to shake Mike from his paralysis, who cleared his throat and answered "Yes, we are! It's a pleasure to meet you, miss...? "

She chuckled cutely "You can drop the miss dear, i'm only two years older than you! Besides, we are going to spend a lot of time together so there is no need to be formal" she smiled "The name is Rachel, by the way, and the pleasure is all mine!".

Her demeanor and tone of voice were so soothing and calm that the intimidation we felt earlier seemed to disappear.

"Now i'd love to get to know all of you better but i think it would be wiser to move to a more comfortable place right away. I'm sure you're tired from the trip, and you'll also need to drop you luggage" Rachel suggested, and we all nodded.
"By the way, your other new roommates are eager to meet you as well, we wouldn't want to keep them waiting, would we?" She asked with a wink.

"Surely not!" Mike agreed, then he stopped for a second, thinking "... how are we going to go to the apartment? Even if we ran, we probably would be very slow compared to you..."

Rachel laughed (it was an adorable laugh if you're asking for my opinion) "Oh no silly, i can't have you guys walk on the ground, it's dangerous! I'll just carry you! I may look frail but i'm pretty confident in my strength!" she exclaimed, raising her right arm and flexing her bicep to show what she was talking about. 

The bulge from the muscles tensing wasn't impressive at all, quite girly actually, but the sheer size of the appendice made it obvious that she would be able to carry even a hundred of us with no effort at all.

"A-Alright then, we're, ehm, quite literally, in your hands!" stuttered Mike, after a few seconds of visible confusion. It was happening a bit too fast for him, he just met his first human up close and now she was already going to carry him aroud.

Rachel smiled "Good. Be careful now..." she said as she slowly reached in with her fingers to pluck our luggage and carefully dropped it in her purse, then asked smiling "Who wants to go first?" 

"ME! CHOOSE ME!!" Screamed Rob, jumping up and down like a 5-year-old. This guy never grows up, i swear.

"My, aren't we eager! Hold still now..." she giggled, slowly reaching with her manicured fingertips. 

Even if she was clearly moving agonizingly slow from her point of view, Rob seemed to tense up slightly seeing the giant fingers approaching, but eventually relaxed when she lightly pinched him and very carefully brought him inside her purse as well.

It was actually impressive how carefully she was handling him, as if she was... used to it?

 

 

 

 

Eventually, we were all safely brought in a similar manner into an conveniently designed internal pocket of the purse.

Then, we heard her voice outside "I'm sorry to put you in there but please bear with it, i'm sure we'll find a better solution eventually! Now, enjoy the ride on Rachel Express!" then we felt the whole purse move and sway in a rithmic pattern, surely caused by her walking motion.

 

We spent a few seconds in amazed silence, marveling at the experience of being in a giant girl's purse.

Then, dead serious, Rob looked at us in the face, and uttered: "So, D or E?"

"D without doubt. Her flat stomach makes it stand out more but it's definitely D" Answered immediately Mike, most likely thinking about the same thing.

"Seriously?" I sighed.

We were literally riding a giant purse and the best topic these morons could come up with was her breast size. 

Well, i'd be lying if i didn't notice it, but i had a reputation of "not being a pervert horndog" to uphold.

 

 

We kept chatting together during the whole trip, unable to contain our excitement, and very eager to meet the other girls. 

I wondered if they were all stunning and pleasant as Rachel, but one way or another, i would find out very, very soon