- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wanted to add also the events of the evening, but i think it's better if i postpone it for next chapter.

Mild foot stuff in this one.

 

 

 

 

Let’s go back once again, to check on the main group once again

 

Once everyone caught on that me and Laura had already made up, breakfast went on smoothly.


However, for a while i felt like the atmosphere was different. Rachel seemed a bit on edge, but it wasn’t that.

Then i noticed it: Laura was smiling. Just her smiling face was enough to brighten the whole table.

 

I sneaked a peek when she wasn’t looking, mesmerized. No doubt, smiling suited her much better.

She was for sure cute when she had that indifferent, borderline unapproachable look, after all i was a sucker for the cold and aloof type, but when she smiled, her face lit up so brightly it felt like staring at the sun, its welcoming light radiating onto you and warming your face.

“Yep, that frown on her forehead doesn’t suit her. She’s much cuter when she smiles” i thought, lost in thought.

“Her voice sounds so sweet when she doesn’t talk at her usual low tone. I’d listen to her talk for days. And those eyes, such a deep green, so beautiful… wait, isn’t she looking at me right now?”

 

“Do i have something on my face?” Laura asked me, puzzled.

 

I blushed so hard i almost felt anemic “Uh… No.. i j-just, you know… yeah… i mean… no.. i was… i’m sorry for staring”

 

I swear i heard Rob and Reed almost fall over their chairs as they struggled not to burst laughing. I made a mental note of kicking both of them later.


Laura giggled “What was that for? Weirdo” and went back to the task of eating her enormous poached eggs, grinning.

 

It still felt weird to talk normally to her, considering how coldly she treated me the day before and the… accident, but it still made me happy.

I would have never imagined she would warm up to me so much in such a short time, it was almost as if she was another person. 

I didn’t know yet that i was close, but not quite, in that statement, and i would find out soon enough.

 

 

 

“So guys, tomorrow you’ll have the first day of college. Well, it’s just the ceremony, but still. Aren’t you excited?” Alexis asked, addressing us younger ones by twirling her fork in our general direction.

 

We nodded enthusiastically, and the black haired girl smiled “How cute. You’re reminding me of when i was a first year too”

 

“It was only two years ago, you make it sound like it was ages ago” Rachel quipped.

 

“Tell us more stories Grandma Alexis” exclaimed Rob, sounding like a 4 year old.

 

“Oh shut up you cheeky brat” she answered, faking annoyance, causing the rest of us to giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

After Rachel and Alexis excused themselves with their roommates, the rest of us decided to spend the whole afternoon playing Mario Kart.

The console was equipped with tiny controls for us to use, so there was no issue on that matter. Laura booted up the game and excitedly skipped back to the sofa, sitting down with so much energy that for me and Reed were thrown in the air for a couple of seconds, before we bounced again onto the soft cushion.

 

We were set like this: Chloe was sitting cross legged on the sofa on the right, me and Reed were propped in the middle of the sofa with him on the right, while Laura was laying with a pillow on her legs on the left end of the sofa. The sofa was not huge, but big enough for three normal sized people could sit comfortably on it, so space wasn’t an issue.

 

After everyone had chosen the character and car of preference, we started the game. Nobody of us was new to the game, but me and Reed, being the tiny nerds that we were, clearly had the edge on them, but we still had a great time.

 

 


After the first match, Laura ended up sixth, the lowest ranked of us, while i came second exactly behind Reed. She puffed a bit, mildly annoyed, and said confidently “next round i’m going to win”, as she shifted to another position, lying her back down on the cushion as the backrest supported her head, and digging her heels in the sofa. 
In at the corner of my vision i could see how she clenched and spread her toes as she played, too engrossed to notice. Cute.

 

This match ended as well, but Laura was still lagging behind the rest of us, while Chloe had unexpectedly stolen a last-second victory from all of us. As Reed pouted, Chloe smirked and said “Oooh don’t be such a baby, here let me just…” and suddenly plucked him and placed him on her thin bare knee “there. Happy now?”
Reed was surprised but was still salty, and said “Yes but i don’t want to admit it” .

Chloe laughed “But you just did” and ruffled his hair with the tip of her finger.

 

I almost expectantly looked the other way towards Laura, almost hoping she would do something similar, but she was shifting position yet again, frowning a bit, this time laying on her side and using the armrest as support, while her slender massive legs crept behind me.

I was a little disappointed, but maybe it was too much to ask for now.

 

 

 

The next match was much closer than the others, and for a moment the two girls seemed to hold the advantage. 

Unfortunately for them, us boys got lucky. I got a spiky shell, but decided to save it for a few seconds, while Reed was the first to make a move, and made short work of Chloe by knocking her over while powered up by a star.

 

Reed grinned “heh, sorry” as Chloe glared at him in disbelief, and out of spite she shook slightly her knee, causing him to lose balance and start sliding along her silky leg towards her ankle. 

After checking on him to make sure he wasn’t hurt, she continued to play with a smug on her face, ignoring Reed’s protests.

 

“I’m sorry Laura” i said, grinning, as i launched the spiky shell on the first, which was currently my beloved roommate. She tried to lose it s to no avail, and in the end it struck her down. She huffed in frustration, as I surpassed her while she was still building up speed.

 

Chloe’s childish act gave her an idea. I was suddenly surrounded by warm and humid flesh, and before i could do anything Laura had already gripped me between her big and second toe, and then lifted me up in the air.

 

The sudden movement took me completely by surprise, and it took me a few moments to realize what was happening, then looked down.

Seeing i was quite high in the air, i shivered, and shouted to Laura, trying to sound annoyed to mask my fear “Hey, Laura, please cut it out!”.

 

She ignored me, smirking, exploiting the sudden advantage as my character eventually fell off the road. 

Probably anyone with more pride would have blown off and started to screech demanding to be put down, but the fact that she did something so disrespectful like grab me with her slightly sweaty toes without asking didn’t bother me.

Actually, from my point of view this kind of harassment was miles better than being ignored, and besides this was nothing compared to what i had to endure in the past.


The only thing that concerned me was that i was something like twenty meters up in the air, more than enough to hurt. A lot. Actually, would i survive if i fell? I wasn’t sure. She did have a good grip on me but she was pretty focused on playing the game so falling was in the realm of possibility. Moreover, even if her toes were extremely soft and delicate, the pressure on the bruise still hurt quite a bit.

 

However, we had just found an agreement and i didn’t want to ruin the moment by panicking.

So I managed to swallow my fear and tried playing it off by holding on a bit more tightly on her massive toes and trying to continue playing with the controller at the same time.

 

 

In the end, i couldn’t retake anyone of them, and finished the game dead last.

 

 

 

The others cheered, and finally Chloe turned and noticed that i wasn’t in my previous position. 

Puzzled, she scanned the sofa for me, unable to find me, until she finally spotted me, still stuck between Laura’s toes.

 

Uneasy, she asked “Laura, what are you doing to Will?”, eyeing me anxiously.

 

“Hm? i was getting some payback for before” She answered innocently.

 

“Sure, but doesn’t it look dangerous? Not to mention rude”

 

Laura giggled “He’s fiiiine, he won’t die from that. Besides i’m sure he doesn’t mind” she said, using her controller to boot up another game, without checking whether i was really fine or not. 

 

Chloe gulped. She didn’t like to stick her neck out to cause trouble, but she couldn’t turn a blind eye this time, not after what happened yesterday.

 

“Laura, your shin is like fifteen times his height, and he’s even higher than that. I’m pretty sure he’s not safe” she pressed on.

 

“As i said… “ Laura began, almost annoyed, but then stopped as she noticed that i was, indeed, relatively pretty high up. I tried playing it off by waving awkwardly at her, to mask my nervousness.


Without saying anything, she slowly lowered me down on the sofa and released my tiny body from the sweaty grip, much to Chloe’s relief.

Now that the danger was dealt with, Chloe spoke again more calmly “Listen Laura, you already hurt Will once, please try to be more careful. They’re too proud to admit it but they really are fragile and we can’t afford to be too rough with them.”

 

I intervened “Come on Chloe, i’m sure it wasn’t her intention…”

 

“You’re right, i wasn’t careful” Laura cut me off, looking down shamefully. Then she looked at me “I’m sorry, Will. I won’t do it again”.

 

“Do-Don’t worry about it, i never felt in any danger. I knew you wouldn’t let me fall” i stammered, not expecting her to apologize so sincerely already.

 

“You too, Will! It’s okay to say you’re not feeling comfortable with something, stand up for yourself for once!” Chloe exclaimed.

 

“I-i’m sorry” i muttered, feeling ashamed for some reason.

 

 

A few moments of awkward silence followed. Then Reed exclaimed “Don’t worry Laura, i’m sure Will loved being between your toes!”

 

She giggled “Oh shut up, why would he?” 

 

It was at that point that i noticed that my shirt felt really damp for some reason, and i started to smell something funny.

 

Then i realized that it was due to the moisture and sweat that i picked up as i was between the giant girl’s toes. 

Curious, i sneakily got a whiff of the air that wafted from the wetter parts of my shirt. It was for sure a strong smell, but very feminine and sweet, and somehow, relaxing. 

 

Too bad i had to wash it sooner or later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We passed the rest of the day lazing around as always, and eventually Rob, Mike, Rachel and Alexis joined us. 

 

Before dinner we tinies decided to have our usual bath. Rachel lovingly brought us to the bathroom sink and poured the water, adjusting its temperature to make sure it wouldn’t be too hot for us. 

 

“You can take your time, sweeties, we wanted to have a little girl talk just the four of us, i hope you don’t mind, do you?” she told us smiling.

 

Then she nodded to Mike, which he returned, and left us alone to relax on our own.

The moment she shut the door, those three idiots immediately started staring at me, their eyes hungry for news. 

 

This was going to be a long bath

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, first day at college!