- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh man, i feel the inspiration!

Soon after, we were out of the apartment, heading for college campus. 


Me and the other tinies were quite thrilled at the prospect, and the size difference between us and the other students only added fuel to the fire.


Sure, we did spend the last days in company of our gigantic roommates, but that was a different story.


However, despite our unrest, we couldn’t do much to unwind, as we obviously had to be carried. Chloe volunteered to carry us, since she had a pretty comfy pocket on the front of her dress in which we could all fit comfortably.


Campus was pretty close to our apartment so the walk lasted only a few minutes, and time passed in a flash due to the amazing scenery of the huge buildings which we still hadn’t gotten used to. 

Before we could even realize it, we had already arrived to our destination. In front of the gate, we decided to split: us freshmen had to attend the welcome meeting in the main lecture hall, while Alexis and Rachel had to attend their first lessons.


After a couple minutes of walking together, Alexis headed for her own lecture (art major) as Rachel had to go to attend her business course.



On the way there, she was called out by someone “Hey Rachel! It has been ages!” 

She froze, remembering who that voice belonged to. It belonged to someone she definitely did not want to see, especially then.


Rachel slowly turned. Her acquaintance was a very, very tall girl that was sitting on a bench with her legs spread wide, as a more petite girl was sitting on her knee. They were close enough to suggest that Rachel’s arrival had interrupted their obvious flirting.

Well, that was to be expected. Revy was a massive lesbo, and given her exceptional looks, she didn’t need much effort to casually hook up with other girls. 

She took very good care of her appearance: due to her frequent outdoor workouts, the tanned girl sported a very fit physique, and she didn’t hide the fact that she was very proud of it.

She was wearing tight spats and a snug white top that showed off her visible abs, and her short dark brown hair complemented well the color of her skin and her outfit.


But above all, the most striking detail about her were her bright yellow eyes. And they were fixated on Rachel.


Rachel managed to put on a fake smile, and approached the sitting girl “H-Hey, Revy, it has been a while”


“More like a year! You suddenly stopped messaging, and i haven’t seen you around either, it’s almost like you were avoiding me!” Revy complained.


*That’s because i WAS* Rachel thought, but said instead “No way, i would never”. She knew that antagonizing her was not a good idea, and hoped that maybe she could weasel out of the conversation.


“Yeah, of course you…” Revy answered before she was interrupted by a beeping alarm coming from her watch 

“Oh, sorry, time for my morning proteins” she said, and rummaged in her sports bag, which was laying on the bench beside her.



I said before that Rachel was not a lesbian, but she DID become acquainted with Revy. It was not because of physical attraction however, her relationship with the tall girl was for deeper reasons. She had agreed to date for a while, and even share some intimacy occasionally, even if she didn’t swing that way, because it was a means for an end. 

In that period, Rachel was in an especially vulnerable state, and was in desperate need of someone she could share her true self with. And the only thing that connected the two young women, which on the surface looked so different, was cruelty.


Revy finally fished out a plastic container, which she popped open and casually dumped its contents in her open mouth. 

Only Rachel and the girl sitting on Revy’s knee were close enough to hear the screams coming from the dozen of tinies, dropping from the container and into her maw, inevitably bouncing on the slippery walls of her teeth and tongue, and finally free falling down her vast throat. 


The sudden sight horrified Rachel, but at the same time she immediately felt heat building up down there. The other girl didn’t seem to mind, instead she blushed slightly while still looking at Revy with a dreamy stare.


The tall girl sent the last tinies to her stomach with a loud gulp and licked her lips “Sorry, my personal trainer said to stick to my eating schedule if i wanted to see good results. So, as i was saying…”


“Ahem” This time she was interrupted by the petite girl that was still sitting on her knee. As Rachel finally payed attention to her, she took notice of her features: she had long, curly blonde hair that went down to her back, and was quite pretty, kind of doll-like. Both her small build and her soft features contrasted quite a bit as she sat on the taut knee of a cool beauty like Revy. She looked very young, around high-school age, but she wasn’t wearing a uniform. 


“Oh yeah, don’t worry about me Beatrice, don’t you have the freshmen meeting in a few? We’ll catch up another time” Revy dismissed her casually.


The blonde girl cheeks reddened in anger, but she said nothing, got up huffing, and shot a glare to Rachel before stomping away.


Revy paid her no mind, and continued “Speaking of which, we DO have a lot of catching up, don’t we? Like old times?” she asked grinning.


Rachel clearly saw hunger in her eyes. The same eyes that she once felt were mirroring hers, despite showing different colors, because they displayed the same emotions.

She once felt relief upon looking at them, she loved the look Revy had when she tormented tinies, because in those moments she didn’t feel alone in her dark struggle.


However, Rachel had changed since then. She knew that Revy and her were nothing alike. Alexis had helped her to get out of that toxic relationship and cut ties with the tanned girl. 

But to Revy that didn’t matter. 


“Well, you know, i’m a bit busy these days…” Rachel began


“Yeah, i heard. You have to look after those mites. Wait, you haven’t squished them yet? Knowing you, i was sure they wouldn’t have survived the first day” Revy mused, cackling.

Then her eyes lit up “Wait, don’t tell me you’re saving them up for a special occasion? How about we have some fun with them?”


Rachel was speechless. How did she know? Then she remembered, that on top of her looks, Revy was the daughter of a very prestigious family. No doubt, word of the program had reached her. She shivered, lowering her gaze, and couldn’t help but see a tiny trying desperately to hang on the bench between Revy’s thighs.


The tall girl noticed her stare lingering down there and looked at Rachel, a little puzzled, before following her gaze and realizing herself that one of her morsels had escaped a fate of digestion and was fighting for his life.

“What do you think you’re looking a.. oh thanks Rach, I didn’t notice him. But i’m not in the mood to eat him too now” she said, before flicking his hands off the bench, accidentally obliterating several fingers in the process of negating his handhold.

The poor tiny fell screaming and landed painfully, breaking one of his ankles.


Revy slipped off her chucks, revealing her long bare feet, and said “Oh, that’s right, you loved to do this back then, didn’t you?” before she set the ball of her left foot on the wounded tiny.

Then she dragged him along the pavement tile, slowly and painfully rolling him, as she smiled cruelly.



Rachel couldn’t take it for much longer “Yeah, well, I have to go now, or else i’m going to be late to the lecture” She stammered, and left in a hurry.


“Uh? Sure” Revy said, and momentarily stopped tormenting the tiny “Don’t forget about my offer! I’ll message you!” she yelled as the other girl walked away.


After admiring Rachel’s alluring silhouette until she entered a building, she looked down to her victim, grinning “I have a quiz for you: how do you call a tiny that falls in a shoe?”

Then she pinched him and dropped him in her right empty chuck, before starting to put it on.

The tiny was too wounded to move, instead he could only lie still on the warm, smelly and moist surface, facing upwards, forced to watch as her colossal foot got nearer and her sole covered his whole field of view, while the light coming from outside the shoe got dimmer and dimmer.


Revy didn’t take her time with him, immediately squishing him under her heel.

“Moisturizer” she whispered, smiling cruelly.



Rachel hurriedly went into the bathroom, hyperventilating, and closed herself in a cubicle, covering her head with her hands.


She just wanted to get away from her, from those memories, from all the tinies she had murdered, tortured, eaten, crushed, and tormented together with Revy.


It was in the past, she was different now. Everything was different. She wouldn’t do it again. For sure. Not after promising Mike.


As she had these thoughts, she tried to ignore the heat in her loins, and the everpresent thing gnawing at her sanity in the back of her head.



Chapter End Notes:

Now that i think about it, i haven't mentioned the girls height, did i?

Laura: 1.63 m (5' 4")

Chloe: 1.60 m (5' 3")

Rachel: 1.72 m (5' 8")

Alexis: 1.75 m (5' 9")

Revy: 1.89 m (6' 2")


(soon)

Beatrice: 1,58 m (5' 2")

Emily: 1,73 m (5' 8")

Sophie: 1,66 m (5' 5")