- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A final warmup before a descent into endless cruelty... in the next chapter ;)

When Rachel entered in the classroom she expected to see the usual concentration of girls, which usually helped her to locate her tiny roommate.

This time she was right on time, but nevertheless, she found the room completely empty.


Perhaps she got the wrong room? It seemed the most likely explanation, but she felt uneasy for some reason.

She looked around a bit, but with no luck. She checked her phone in case Beatrice had tried to contact her, but nothing there as well.

The feeling of uneasiness didn’t leave. Instead, it kept on increasing.

Eventually, Rachel decided to send a text to Beatrice.





In the meantime, the short girl had arrived to her apartment. She calmly got in, closed the door behind her, kicked her flats off, and entered her bedroom.

There, she finally released Mike from her suffocating grasp and dropped him onto her desk.


He tumbled on the wooden surface, panting heavily, fresh air finally getting into his lungs instead of humid and hot air.

As he tried to calm down after the traumatic experience, still trembling, two heavy thuds shook the whole desk.

Mike slowly raised his head, and saw that Beatrice had sat down on her chair and was resting her feet on the desk in front of him. 

Her feet, that on a human scale would have been considered quite petite and delicate, were ominously towering over his small frame. They were partially covered by ultra low cut socks, which due to the fact that she had been for the whole day at college, were soaked in sweat.
The oppressive heat and moisture radiated from her giant slender soles, and the air around them started to get a little stuffy, but didn’t have that strong of a smell, and it wasn’t really unpleasant either.


Behind the threatening view of the bottom of her feet, Beatrice herself didn’t seem to pay much attention to Mike. Instead, she appeared to be checking her phone. 



Mike was beyond scared at that point. He waited for her to say something, but Beatrice didn’t utter a word, still ignoring him.


Finally, he managed to ask “Why… What did you bring me here for?”


The short girl looked up from her smartphone, her green eyes fixating on him “It doesn’t concern you. Now, you’d better stay put. I’m busy” she said.


At that point, her phone made a notification sound, which she commented “Finally” and typed something.


Mike was too terrified to move, so she could take her time. The chat went like this:


Rachel: -Hi, is Mike with you by any chance? I came to pick him up but i couldn’t find you-


Beatrice: -He’s with me-


Rachel: -Thank goodness, i was getting worried. Where are you? I’m coming right now, sorry i made you wait today as well-


Beatrice: -Don’t bother, where we are doesn’t matter right now. What matters is that i don’t want to see you near Revy ever again-


Rachel: - What? What do you mean with that?-


Beatrice: - I mean that if you don’t break up with Revy once and for all, I’ll break your little Mike. And i assure you, it won’t be quick-


Rachel: - … You wouldn’t. Don’t you know it’s illegal to hurt tinies? You can end up in jail! -


Beatrice: - Oh, please, don’t bother with that saint attitude, as if i didn’t know the things you did with Revy. Besides, nobody cares about tinies, and nobody has ever been arrested for squishing one. Ever.  -


Rachel: - You can’t do this! Please! He doesn’t deserve this!-


Beatrice: - Do you really think i give a shit about him? -


At that point, Beatrice’s bored face had slowly twisted into a scowl. She suddenly removed her feet from the desk, making Mike jolt, but before he could recover she had already grabbed him.


She quickly dropped him on the floor, the sheer speed of the movement making him dizzy, so he needed a couple of seconds to clear his fuzzy head.

As his sight returned clear, he saw the gigantic socked heel of the titanic girl hover on top of him, the ball of her foot still resting on the floor.
The monolithic presence covered most of his view, the unimaginable weight of her calf and foot mere inches away from obliterating him.

He started trembling uncontrollably in utter terror, and didn’t even notice Beatrice snapping a photo of him beneath her sole.


She sent the photo to Rachel, absent-mindedly bobbing her leg on the terrified Mike, the immense heel threatening to collapse onto him and smearing him into a red puddle.


Beatrice: - I’m more concerned about staining my sock. Well, I could take it off, but it always feels so gross squishing them with my bare foot…”


Rachel: - NO! Don’t hurt him! I’m begging you! -


Beatrice clicked her tongue in annoyance, murmuring “i don’t care about your begging”


She grabbed the terrified Mike once again, and told him as he was dangling in front of her face “It seems your girlfriend doesn’t care about you enough. Why don’t you try to convince her to save you?” 


Before he could even make sense of what she just said, she flicked him into her mouth.


Beatrice calmly moved him around in her mouth like a candy, before switching on her phone camera once more, this time for the video mode. 


——


Rachel was sitting in the stall of an empty bathroom, in a state of deep distress. She was gnawing on her nails and she felt cold sweat on her neck. 

She stared at the chat screen on her phone, worried sick for her tiny roommate. 

What did Beatrice want her to do? If she could get rid of Revy she would have done it already long ago! How could she expect her to do that?


Instead of a text, Beatrice sent her a video. 

With a trembling finger, Rachel clicked on the play button.


The video started playing, showing two delicate and cute lips in a neutral expression, neither smiling or angry. Then they shifted and moved, the audio picking up faint sounds of squelching and spittle moving behind her lips.

Rachel’s heart dropped as she realized that Beatrice was sucking on something.


Eventually, her lips parted, revealing a horrified Mike, covered in spittle. 

He shielded his eyes at the sudden light, which bounced off the white pearly teeth of the blonde girl, and the numerous strands of saliva hanging in her mouth.

After a moment of apparent calm, her tongue waved and suddenly catapulted him to the side of her mouth, making him land on her right lower row of molars.

Then her teeth came down. 

Rachel covered her own mouth in horror, tears filling her eyes, but realized that Beatrice didn’t kill him on the spot. Yet.

She was lightly biting and nibbling on him, his pained screams echoing from the cavernous depths of her mouth.

Then, her jaws opened once more, showing a slightly more battered but still in one piece Mike.


However, Rachel’s relief was short lived. The lighting on Beatrice’s skin changed, suggesting that she was tilting her head back.

Soon enough, Mike starting sliding on the slippery surface of the giant girl’s tongue, inexorably getting closer to gaping throat.

Mike screams, which started getting a little hoarse now, rose anew: “RACHEL PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE, I DON’T WANT TO DIE! PLEASE DON’T LET HER EAT ME! HEEEELP!”


At that point, he was holding onto dear life: his legs were basically dangling over the abyss of her vast throat, no doubt more than capable of swallowing him whole, as he desperately tried to cling onto the moving flesh of Beatrice’s tongue.


The video ended abruptly. Rachel was shivering and crying in fear, unable to withstand the pressure of seeing her roommate tortured because of her.

She heard a notification sound, and immediately checked 


Beatrice: - The next thing you’ll receive will be a recording of his screams coming from my belly. Live tinies usually upset my stomach, but i think eating only one won’t be too bad this time -


Rachel: - Ok i get it i’ll do whatever you want! I won’t be near Revy ever again. I promise! I swear! But please, don’t hurt Mike!-


Beatrice: -Good. It wasn’t so bad, wasn’t it?-


Rachel: - Oh, thank god. But how am i supposed to prove you that i won’t meet Revy ever again? -


Beatrice: - I don’t care. It’s not MY problem how you do it. It’s YOUR problem. Or rather, HIS problem. I’ll hold onto him until tomorrow morning. If you provide me with proof that you and Revy won’t see each other ever again, then i’ll give him back. If you don’t, i’ll still give him back. But he won’t be in one piece-


Rachel closed the chat and sighed, still trembling for the stress.

After she had calmed down, she started to think how she could convince Revy of giving up on her.
But how? It was clear as day that she was thirsting after Rachel, and the tall girl was not someone who was willing to give up.


Without a plan, she found herself typing her number, and start the call.


Revy picked up the phone almost immediately “Heyyyy, it’s about time you called me. You wanna meet up?”


Rachel tried answering without betraying the trembling in her voice too much “Well, you see, i wanted to talk with you about something…”


“Oh, that’s too bad, i would love to hear that, but the battery of my phone is, like, almost dead, so we can just talk face to face. I’m at my place right now. You’ve been there before” Revy said.


“No, Revy wait…” 


“Bye, i’ll be waiting here Rach! Oh, these batteries these days…” 




Rachel felt powerless. Things were happening around her and she could do basically nothing about them. 

Once, she would have felt disheartened and given up. But this time it was different. Mike’s life was at stake.
And she couldn’t afford the luxury to lose heart.