- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I thought i could fit everything here, but it appears that the juicy-juicy stuff will have to come in the next chapter. Sorry to disappoint.

Mike was shaking in fear, in the same puddle of drool where Beatrice had spat him out on her desk. 

The whole experience was so terrifying he could do nothing but gasp for air, still in a panicked state.


He seriously thought that the petite girl was positively going to gulp him down back there, for whatever reason, and there was nothing he could do about it.
He was powerless against the might of humans, he always knew that but to receive so casually such torment cemented that realization.


After his heart stopped to beat so violently and his breath slowed down, he looked up to his kidnapper: Beatrice was in the same position as before, laid back on her chair with her feet resting on the desk next to him, with a bored look on her pretty face and scrolling on her smartphone.


Still shaking, he sat there, too afraid to do anything that could anger the gigantic blonde. He could not speak, he could not move, let alone run away. 

He just sat there, praying that she would forget about him eventually. A hopeless wish like that was doomed from the start.


With an exaggerated sigh, Beatrice threw her smartphone on her bed, then stretched, a cute and quiet moan coming from her throat.

Finally, her eyes fell on the soaked tiny right next to her feet, who was still cowering in fear.


“God, you look pathetic. Clean yourself up or something” she said.


“Y-Yes, Ma’m. I-If i m-may ask, wi-with what?” Mike asked, after he confirmed that there was nothing he could use on the desk.

Beatrice rolled her eyes, and without bothering to change her pose, she wiggled her left sock out with the help of her right foot, then picked it up with her toes and dropped it next to him.


Approaching cautiously, Mike was hit once again by the giant girl’s foot odor, which was quite stronger from up close. He started rubbing himself on the vast and thick fabric, trying to clear himself of the thick and clear goo, but inevitably some of the sweat that soaked the sock seeped out in the process.


After he finished he was no longer covered in spit, but the smell of giant girl’ foot sweat had kinda stuck to him; luckily, he was still too scared to care.


Beatrice, who had lazily watched him do his thing, cocked her head to the side and stared at him with a neutral expression.
For some very, very long seconds Mike was left cowering under that pressure, until he managed to squeak “D… Do you need me for something else, Mistress?”


“For starters drop the cringey nicknames, it’s disgusting” she replied flatly


“S-sure, i’ll never do that again, i’m mo-mortified. What do you want me to d-do, then?” he stammered


“Oh, i don’t know. Something I guess. Figure it out yourself” Beatrice said, clearly bored and seeking some ways to kill time.


The same words had been spoken in the past to Mike from one of his exes, who was being flirty but forcing him initiative to take the initiative.

However, this time his next actions could potentially have serious consequences on his well being. Mike evaluated several options, but without any input he was at a loss.

After a few seconds of confusion, he looked at the monolithic foot next to him, so he blurted out “ho-how about a massage? A nice relaxing m-massage to rest after a long day?”


Beatrice looked at him, unamused. Then she shrugged, and moved her bare foot to rest on the edge of the table, allowing Mike to access the dainty ball of her foot.


Even without saying anything, the message was clear: <then get to work>. The tiny hurried to the vast sole, and immediately started pressing and kneading the soft and pale flesh.


For minutes that felt like hours, Mike continued working, increasingly worried by the silent response of the giant blonde. Suddenly, Beatrice lunged forwards and slipped off her other sock, placing the freshly bared foot next to the other, tacitly telling him to switch.

As he rushed towards the new massage location, he could peek at the giant girl’s face before it was obstructed by the vast sole: she looked more relaxed, her cheeks slightly flushed, which looked like a good sign.


With renewed vigor, he continued rubbing on the tender flesh, then he heard Beatrice barely whisper “Then tinies DO have some use after all”

He could do nothing but wonder about what happened to the tinies she met and apparently deemed useless, but was too scared to ask.


After a while, the giant girl purred “now kiss them”.

Without even considering to refuse, Mike immediately did what she said, planting continuous kisses on the ample surface of the bottom of her foot, eventually reaching her heel and her toes as she moved the gigantic leg to let him reach other places.


Suddenly, a new order was issued “Tell me i’m pretty. Tell me how you love to kiss and grovel at my feet” she purred.


“Yes! You’re so, so pretty Beatrice! I always thought you were beautiful, so it’s a privilege to kiss your lovely feet! I’m just overjoyed at the occasion of showing my reverence and love for your gorgeous, no, divine feet! And such beautiful feet can only belong to a pretty, stunningly charming girl such as yourself!”

Mike cried, in complete disregard any self-respect he had.


“Am i prettier than your whore friend?” Beatrice asked with a smug smile.


“Yes! Totally! You are on an entirely different league! You…” Mike answered, before he was cut off as two slender fingers plucked him up.


“You see, when i’m with Revy all she does with tinies like you is either to squelch them, or just eat them, or stuff like that. She recommended me to try it out but i couldn’t see the appeal. Sure, your kind of tasty, but my stomach doesn’t handle it that well, and popping you insects under my feet just doesn’t feel like that big of a deal.

Sometimes i take some tinies to rape when i’m bored, but then again, it’s not that different from when i... do it by myself.
But this… is something else.” Beatrice muttered smirking, depositing him on her slender knee.


“Apparently i won’t have to rape you to have some fun. Now, why don’t we resume on the bed, little slave? If you do a good job i may even let you sleep in my sock…”




——



Later, Rachel was right in front of the entrance to the huge apartment complex where Revy lived. The architecture was elegant and fancy, but Rachel wasn’t there to admire it, partly because it wasn’t her first time there, also because it was the last place she wanted to be. But she had no choice.


She sighed, and pushed the doorbell button, and after barely two seconds the speaker croaked “Come on in!”, signaling that Revy was ready and rearing.

Rachel shuddered as the sliding doors opened, welcoming her in. She walked up to the elevator, which carried her up to one of top floors.

Not just that, Revy’s apartment took pretty much the whole floor, an expensive gift from her parents for helping her in her college life.


To be fair, Rachel didn’t visit Revy THAT often, it happened just a handful of times, but enough times to know what brutalities occurred on a daily basis beyond the elegant, black door that stood in front of her.


Rachel felt extremely uncomfortable. She didn’t want to be there, she was worried about Mike, she was frustrated that she was forced to come, all of this stress piled up and stirred the ominous feeling from within. 

Perhaps, that was the greatest concern to Rachel: that in this whole mess, she would enjoy what was coming next, in spite of all the promises she made to Mike.


In the end, she finally rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, she was greeted by a beaming Revy in her loungewear, which wasn’t too much different from her casual clothes.

She had loose shorts which showed her toned and tanned thighs, and a crop top which left her taut tummy exposed.


“Heyyyy welcome back! It has been so long! Come on in!” The sporty girl said, inviting the hesitant Rachel in.


The furniture was fancy, stylish and no doubt expensive, not to mention how spacious everything was. Revy led her to a big sofa, and motioned to sit down, then she proceeded to sit down right next to Rachel, with no regards for personal space.

Then, with an arm casually laying behind the other girl, her long legs crossed, seductively, Revy purred “So, Rach, what did you want to talk to me about?” looking at her straight in the eye.


Rachel could only see lust in those eyes. This was going to be quite difficult.


“Well, Revy, you’ve been very kind to invite me here, but i’m afraid this is as far as we go. I’m sorry. I thought long about it, and i realized i haven’t been fair to you” Rachel began, repeating the speech she had prepared during her course to Revy’s house.


“I know we’ve been close in the past, then i just left. I eventually i understood that i couldn’t return your feelings, but i couldn’t bear to to tell you. I’ve been a coward, giving you no clear answers, and i know i hurt you because of it. But i’ve come here to set things right and put an end to this. I’m sorry, Revy, i think we shouldn’t see each other anymore. You deserve someone who could love you with all your heart”

Rachel was surprised herself at how natural that came out. She could have won an award with that acting. But would it be enough?


Revy’s grin disappeared from her lips, and she lowered her gaze to her fluffy slippers, then she leaned forward on the sofa, uncrossing her legs.

After a few seconds of silence, Rachel heard a quiet sniffling, which left her astonished: was she really crying?
THAT cocky and arrogant girl just started crying because she was dumped? The gap from her usual demeanor was so shocking that Rachel was starting to feel bad.


“Is… *sniff* is it because we’re both girls?” Revy asked quietly.

Another pang of guilt stabbed Rachel’s heart. Now she really felt she was acting homophobic, because it was true that Rachel didn’t just feel that way towards other girls.
She could only mutter “I’m sorry”.

Besides the guilt, it seemed like Revy was being quite cooperative. Rachel expected it to be much more difficult, but Revy appeared to accept it quite easily.


“Well, you’re right, you WERE being ambiguous. I thought for so long that you were just playing hard to get, but it seems i was mistaken.
I’m not going to lie, Rachel, that was unfair of you. You broke my heart” Revy weeped.


In the end, Rachel was a gentle soul, and seeing someone that hurt because of her made her feel like shit, even if it was Revy.

Worse than that, she couldn’t find the right words, so she only uttered “I’m sorry….”


“Don’t say sorry! It’s your fault! I loved you! And now you’re telling me to forget you like nothing happened!” Revy sobbed, tears streaming down “If you’re really sorry, then at the very least you can do one last thing for me”

“Sure, anything, tell me!” Rachel immediately answered, without thinking, eager to wipe some feelings of guilt off.


“Then… let’s do it one last time. Just like old times. Give me one last memory that I’ll treasure for the rest of my life. Only then I’ll accept this as a proper closure”.