- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's taking me surprisingly long to write this stuff. Hope it's worth it. 

Mainly vore here (don't judge me, it's my favourite  :P )

Rachel’s heart skipped a beat.
In the end, it was going to happen again. Despite promising Mike to do her best not to hurt tinies anymore, she was going to do it again.

What a riot! After all that charade, those crocodile tears, her true nature would be the one on top in the end.
Such betrayal to Mike, to her vows, to her friends, to the nameless people that would not see the dawn of tomorrow felt so… so… DELECTABLE.

*NO! IT’S NOT ME! I DIDN’T THINK THAT!* Rachel screamed internally, disgusted at the thrill she felt as she heard Revy’s condition.


But still, there was no way out of it. In the end, the choice was simple: either him, or them.

In the end, what difference would it make? In her life, she had taken the lives of countless tinies. Some more wouldn’t change much the situation, right?
You want Mike to live, right? RIGHT, RACHEL?

Rachel shut her eyes and gripped her head in both her hands, struggling to keep her sanity in check. The beast was running rampant within her, craving to take control. 

It was only a matter of time before it did.


“Rachel?” Revy asked, worried about the other girl’s behaviour.


Rachel shook her head, then looked at Revy, smiling.
“I get it. I’ll do it. It’s the least i can do for you.”


“Thank you, Rachel. I mean it” Revy smiled back, drying her tears. “Let’s drink a few glasses first to get in the mood” she said, getting up to grab a wine bottle.


——


A few glasses later, they were both in front of an ordinary door.

Revy, who was definitely the most tipsy one, still holding the half-finished bottle in her hand and an empty glass in the other, grinned to Rachel, saying “It’s going to be a blast, girl!”

Then she opened the door with her elbow.


Rachel’s last defenses were crumbling. The alcohol loosened her already slippery grip on the reins of the beast, but the thing that eventually got the best of her was the realization that there was no way out of this.

Her last sane thought was wishing that the alcohol would let her forget what she was going to do in the next hours.

Once she entered the room, Rachel was no more. Something else was standing next to Revy, looking around with glee.


The chamber was relatively spacious and mostly empty. A double mattress was lying in a corner, covered in white and messy sheets.

Approximately one third of the room was occupied by cardboard boxes, haphazardly stacked on each other, but stable enough to look decently solid.

With a more accurate inspection, those boxes had several door-like holes in them and were equipped with a fair amount of string ladders.

It seemed that Revy had gotten more crafty since last time Rachel had been there. 

A large sofa, was placed among the carboard “skyscrapers”, with a small table in front of it.

The whole room was void of the fancy furniture that was so plentiful in the rest of the apartment, instead looking much more simple and somber.

Actually, that wasn’t right. More like easier to clean.


Revy skipped to the center of the room, did a little twirl, and smiled to Rachel “So? Do you like my little rearrangement?”


“You sure worked hard” Rachel commented


“Pffft, i barely brought the boxes and stacked them around, then i got bored and had them do all the rest” Revy remarked 

Then she turned towards the boxes “Speaking of which, isn’t it about time you come out? I taught you better than that”.


Then, hundreds of tinies crept out of the boxes. Scores of people, some terrified, some just with no hope, clothed with the bare minimum. It seemed a relatively equal distribution between females and males, a great deal of them were young, but very few if any could be considered old.


Rachel was impressed by the sheer number of tinies displayed in front of her “My, this is quite something. They’re way more than last time”


Revy grinned “Oh, yes. But that’s not all. Actually, being patient and keeping them around a little longer has surprising benefits. But to be fair, i still need to replenish their numbers every week or so”

She motioned Rachel to come and lay on the sofa  with her “The dealers offered me a discount, as if i’d need it. They’re dirt-cheap already! But hey, that’s understandable, i buy a hundred or so a week so i must be like their main customer”


“A hundred?” Rachel asked, sitting down and crossing her legs, genuinely impressed.


Revy blushed a little “… well, yeah, if i’m on a diet. Lately it’s more like a couple hundred”


Rachel whistled, delighted. “So, how many are there here right now” She whispered sensually


Revy gulped and lowered her voice as well, closing the distance between them “Oh, i don’t know… six hundred? Maybe seven?”

Rachel licked her lips “And how many do you want to share today?”

”… as many as you need” Revy said, smiling, then she stole a peck on Rachel’s cheek.


Before Rachel could react, the tan girl turned and said aloud “Are you guys sure that’s all of you? You’re being awfully rude to our guest, by not showing up. Why don’t you come ALL out?”


After a few seconds, muffled and faint sounds could be heard from the back of the diminutive crowd. Some tinies were being brutally dragged out of the boxes by other tinies. The scene was quite bizarre: it was difficult to decide who looked more terrified, between the draggers or the dragged.

The reason for this obedience was quite simple, actually: if the mistress finds out that some tinies misbehave, hide or don’t obey, things get worse very, very quick.

Besides, the more people are present, the smaller the chance of you being picked.

Although, this argument was fundamentally flawed, and they would understand very quickly. 


Revy calmly poured some wine in the glass she was still holding, then put it next to the ledge where the tinies were being dragged and she ushered “c’mon, i don’t have all day” .

The 6 screaming tinies were roughly hurled into pool of deep red liquid within the glass .

Revy raised the glass, swirling it and observing the diminutive forms struggling to reach the surface in the turbolent flow of the wine, then she suddenly put the glass to her lips and downed the whole drink in a couple of gulps. 

Her throat expanded, allowing the passage of the torrent of liquid but barely noticing the passage of the tiny people that were drowning in it.


Revy exhaled, satisfied and patting her belly, then she put down both the drink and the wine on the table in front of her.

Then, she took off her slippers and placed her large bare feet on the table and getting more comfortable on the sofa, relishing the feeling of people struggling in her stomach, something she felt she could never get tired of. Suddenly, she became self aware and turned to Rachel “Oh, sorry, where are my manners, do you want some tinies in wine too?”


Rachel smiled, but shook her head “I’m fine, i drank enough. On the other hand, i’d prefer a snack”

Revy caught on the slight implication, so she stretched a little and grabbed a handful of tinies from the ledge next to her side of the sofa.


“Check this out!” She said, excited, scooting closer to Rachel, who was sitting next to her. 

Revy opened her hand right in front of her friend’s face, roughly at the same height of her chin, allowing the seven tinies to gaze upon the gigantic and slightly flushed visage of Rachel.
The 3 women and 4 men felt the intense pressure of those enormous eyes staring hungrily at them. Although they belonged to a gentle-looking girl, the feeling was completely different. It was like they were stared at by a savage beast, barely kept in check. And it was hungry.


“I apologize for being so rude, i should have offered you something first. But it’s not only my fault, you guys should have reminded me! To make up for it, you should do something for Rachel here. See, it’s such a hassle for her to pick you up one by one to have her snack, so why won’t you be a dear and feed yourselves to her?” Revy purred, seductively.


The tinies froze up. They were aware that there was no way out of this, and they were going to die no matter what the moment Revy took them, but the prospect of willingly walking to their deaths was a lot to handle.

To make things worse, Rachel, after hearing Revy’s words, grinned and slowly opened her gigantic mouth, unfurling her equally big tongue, glistening with saliva, to lean on Revy’s palm, causing her to shiver in excitement.


If before they felt the pressure from Rachel’s eyes, now they were confronted with the terrifying view of her cavernous maw, so close that they could feel her steamy and hot breath wafting over them, together with a thick smell of wine.


Noticing that they still weren’t moving, Revy whispered in a slightly annoyed tone “You wouldn’t want to make me angry, would you? Did you forget what happened last time?”


The harsh reality hit them like a truck, together with the hellish memories burned into their brains. The tinies who didn’t obey her last time didn’t die peacefully. 


To make an example out of them, Revy had gone to the tiny slave traders to make them specifically kidnap their family members (in case they had any), which she brought home.

Then, with bone-chilling precision, she had crucified each one of them onto the carboard buildings with needles. Then, she started torturing the tinies that had disobeyed her.
That was the most grotesque scene any one of them had seen. Revy was hideously creative, and monstrously cruel. She used sharp pencils to rape them, needles to skewer their limbs, lighters to scald them and heat other metal tools to sear them, syringes, tapes…
But worst of it all, she had said she would stop the torture once the crucified family members died on their own… or with a little help.  

She had been so thorough and skillful that every single one of the punished tinies eventually begged her to kill their family, so that the unbearable torment would stop.
Surprisingly, after executing the family members in front of them by squishing them under her thumb, she let the punished tinies live, and went to sleep onto the matress of that room.


The combination of the guilt and the torture had completely broken the mutilated survivors, who dragged themselves to her sleeping frame, and climbed into her slippers in search of a quick death, unable to live on.


In the morning, Revy had felt with satisfaction their bodies pop beneath her immense weight. 

In the end it was the same: die a horrible death, or die a horrific death together with your loved ones.



With this realization, the tinies standing on Revy’s palm began to weep and slowly head for the dark and moist abyss of Rachel’s mouth. They kept crying as their march became more difficult, their legs struggling to overcome the sticky saliva and the unstable surface of the gigantic tongue.

They surpassed the row of menacing white teeth overhead, and soon enough reached the back of her mouth, in front of the dangling uvala.

Surprisingly, the enormous mouth had been still for the whole time, barely quivering.

At that point, some of the tinies looked back towards the entrance. There, beyond the strands of saliva hanging from the vast palate and the boulder-like teeth, light poured in from the outside. No one had wanted to end up like this, but Revy had made sure to teach them their purpose. And their purpose was, if they were lucky enough, to be giant girls food.


With their last words on their lips, the three girls and four boys eventually jumped down the dark chasm of Rachel’s throat, freefalling to their demise in her gigantic digestive system.