- Text Size +

As Rachel finally entered in her room, she exhaled, relieved.

She looked at the box in her hands.

It was strange, she knew perfectly well that the act she was going to commit was utterly horrible and depraved.

But her urge of debauchery howled so loud that the feeble voice of her rationality was simply swallowed up.

 

 

Despite the appearances, Rachel has always had an abnormally high sex drive. Unfortunately, the normal sized society was completely devoid of males, so she had nowhere to direct it to, since she wasn't a lesbian.

Eventually, she naturally developed some... let's say unusual sexual practices, in which kidnapped tinies from the slums had a major role. Surprisingly, she didn't have any trouble finding them.

 

In fact, one of the most profitable businesses in the slums was tiny trafficking, since the demand was quite consistent from the normal sized society.

Illegal organizations unleashed swarms of criminals far and wide, with the only objective of kidnapping as many tinies as possible.

Helpless children, alone wives, even grown men disappeared on a daily basis in the slums, never to be heard of again.

After being kidnapped, they would be sold in secret to private clients from the normal sized society for a few small coins, barely anything for the giant women, but a small fortune for the tinies.

One of said clients was Rachel.

 

During the last months, she tried to stop, and she almost succeded.

It was hard at first, she had trouble sleeping for days, and the few times she actually fell asleep, she was haunted by nightmares filled with violence and blood where hundreds of tinies were ruthlessly murdered, one by one, by her.

Everytime she woke up from these nightmares, one hand was already between her legs, unconsciously stimulating her nether regions.

She hated it, this wretched part of herself. She was a gentle soul, but destiny had decided to have fun with her and gifted her these primal and cruel urges.

However, as i said, she put in a lot of effort to change in the past months, and the nightmares and urges had mostly died down. She almost felt her curse had been removed.

 

That changed the moment she laid her eyes on us.

Rachel felt the beast inside her stir, and start to nag her from the back of her mind once again, whispering in her ear promises of death and brutality, and it scared her out of her mind.

She tried to keep it at bay, but understood that it was only a matter of time until she gave in, so she panicked and decided to relieve the stress that was building up, in a desperate attempt to calm the beast inside her. 

So she went and bought the lives of the tinies that were currently being held in her hands, inside that dirty cardboard box.

 

 

She sighed, and placed the box on her desk, wondering if there was still another way to avoid what she was going to do. 

However, if her mind tried to rationally process alternatives, her body unconsciously already craving relief: she looked at her hands, trembling uncontrollably. She squeezed her fists to stop the shaking, to no avail.

She sighed again. 

She had to do this. If she didn't, she would surely hurt one of us sooner or later, and she didn't want that. She only met us the day before, but she had already grown fond of us, and the last thing she wanted was us to suffer.

Then the choice was simple. Us, or the nameless tinies in front of her.

She extended a shaking hand towards the box.

 

 

Suddenly, the door of her room opened, and her sister Laura came in, closing the door behind her. 

"Hi, Rach" she said, lightly stepping on the wooden floor.

"Hi Laura" the older sister answered, with a smile that came off a bit more tense than usual.

 

"Did you... buy something else other than groceries?" Laura asked, eyeing the box.

"Yeah, I thought i would be able to fight it, but... i don't think i can" She answered.

 

Laura nodded, saddened a bit. She knew her sister had a hard time recently.

Then she said "Can i... take some?"

 

Rachel was surprised. It was rare for her sister to go out of her way and ask for tinies, in the past it was actually Rachel that gave them to her.

"Uh... sure, take as many as you want"

"Thank you Rach" She said, and pulled out a glass jar. Then she opened the box, fished a few handfuls and dropped them inside, closed it again and scurried out of the room, hiding the jar in the pocket of her hoodie.

 

Rachel looked at her as she got out. Laura wasn't supposed to be like this.

Unlike her, she didn't NEED to use up tinies.

Sure, she had a negative experience with them, but if it was just that she would have simply avoided them

The only reason Laura behaved like this, was because of Rachel's actions when they were younger. 

It was unforgivable, and Rachel wasn't sure if she would ever find the strength to apologise to her sister.

 

 

It was time. Nothing would interrupt what was going to happen anymore. Rachel breathed deeply, and started to strip.

She removed her earrings, her necklace and her bracelet. Then she unzipped the white dress she was wearing and got out of it, remaining in only her white lace undergarments, her flawless and womanly body exposed in all its glory.

Then she grabbed the box, and laid down on the bed. Then she opened the box and poured its contents on her flat stomach, like she did so many times before, and threw it away.

As she saw the dozens of tinies tumble down and bounce harmlessly on her firm tummy, she felt her restraint start to crumble.

 

 

Rachel looked at the uneasy and confused crowd of naked tiny people, she smiled, and said "Good evening my dears, you're probably very confused right now, but i promise that your situation will become clear very soon".

From the crowd a few scared cries were starting to rise, like "What's happening? "Who are you?" "Where are we?", and so on.

Rachel ignored them and plucked a random tiny from the group, and inspected it. 

It was a young woman, quite pretty too, flailing and squirming, trying to break free from the grip of the giant girl.

 

When their gazes met however, the tiny froze. What was looking at her couldn't possibly be human. No human had ever looked at her like this, not even the few normal sized people that she had seen from afar before.

These were the eyes of a predator set on an helpless prey. 

The tiny girl was so terrified by the realization, that she started to shake uncontrollably, begging "Please, don't hurt me, please, i'll do anything, just don't kill me, i beg you..."

Rachel smiled in sadistic pleasure, and slowly opened her mouth. The young woman between her fingertips could do nothing but watch as the lips separated, revealing perfect, white teeth, each one as big as a boulder to her.

As light started to enter into Rachel's mouth, she could make out the enormous, glossy monster that was her tongue, as it slowly left its cage to welcome her in, like a red carpet.

And behind the various strands of saliva that connected the tongue to the roof of that enormous mouth, she finally saw the dark, bottomless pit where she was destined to end up.

Rachel closed her eyes and let go of the tiny woman, letting her fall, zooming past her teeth and uvala, right into her enormous throat, and was immediately gulped down.

"Aaaaaaah, it's been too long since i ate one of you" She muttered, as she enjoyed the feeling of the wiggling tiny slowly traveling through her esophagus and falling into the hungry, warm darkness of her enormous stomach.

At this point, she wasn't herself anymore, something else had taken her place.

 

 

Rachel, now fully aroused, looked at the rest of the astonished group, smiling cruelly "Let's have some fun"

She sat up, letting them slide and fall between and on her legs, then she unbuttoned her bra and threw it on the pile of the other clothes. Then she grabbed them by the handfuls, and scattered them to her feet, on her lower abdomen and on her breasts.

"The rules are simple: bring me pleasure, or die" She whispered, breathing hard.

She laid down again, and slid her slender right hand into her white panties, dragging a few of the tinies inside with them.

As she started to stimulate her wet, shaven pussy, she could feel the minuscule hands knead her soles and breasts, so she gasped "U-Use your to..ngues" and they immediately obeyed.

Rachel soon began to pick up the pace, moaning softly, getting more and more aroused at the feeling of multiple tongues servicing her feet and nipples, and the thrashing of the tiny woman inside her belly, which was getting weaker and weaker.

As she eventually couldn't feel her moving anymore, Rachel felt she was nearing the orgasm, and started to finger herself even faster.

The five tinies inside her panties were eventually inserted inside her, and their struggles excited her even more.

With her free hand, she grabbed a small group of people who was trying to run, shoved them all in her mouth and started to roughly suck on them.

Right before climaxing, she brought down her right foot on top of the poor tinies who were trying so desperately to please it, squishing most of them instantly under the enormous weight of her gigantic soft sole, feeling their fragile bodies basically burst and turn wet.

Simultaneously, she chewed to pieces the unfortunate ones that were sealed behind her lips with two quick chomps, clearly feeling the crunchy sound of a head as it was shattered between her molars, and savoring the warm and thick insides of the ones who ended up between her teeth. 

After she swallowed their mashed up remains, she was able to experience a powerful orgasm, so strong that it made her arch her back, her vaginal muscles tightening so much that the tinies inside it were crushed to death even before they could drown in the torrent of her love juices. 

 

 

After of few seconds, panting in the afterglow, she felt a warm sensation on her left foot. She looked at it, and noticed that while climaxing, she must have clenched her toes, because an unfortunate tiny who was trapped between her big and second toe had popped under the pressure, and his blood was dripping from the mangled corpse.

She also noted that the tinies servicing her left nipple were no more, in their place a group of red smears. She looked, unfazed, at her left hand, who was also dotted similarly. So that's what happened.

She got up from the bed, and saw quite a few tinies scurrying around the room, running away from her, terrified.

This did nothing but fuel her lust again "Come on, if you run you only make me want to catch you again..." She said, smiling.

She took a step, making sure to flatten one of the fugitives under her slender foot. The feeling of the tiny body being squished under her titanic weight gave her a tingle that travelled through her whole body, and she felt get aroused once again.

"I think i'm ready for round two..." she murmured, as her vision started to fade, and everything turned red...

 

 

----

 

She regained her senses, panting, sitting on the floor with her back to the wall, in full control of her actions once again.

The room was a mess. Red splotches were everywhere on the floor, and some stuff had been moved, no doubt to drive out the hiding tinies during her short game of cat and mouse.

Rachel checked under her bare feet: unsurprisingly, her shapely soles, once spotless, were dotted with many red specks, as were her hands.

Even if it was almost dinnertime, she didn't feel hungry at all. The reason was obvious as she felt the weak, dying struggles deep inside her belly.

Suddenly, something moved inside her mouth. She opened it and fished out a crying child, with a bleeding leg, brutally severed up to the knee. Looking at her in the eyes, with a glare full of hatred, he managed to sob "B-bring me to m-my mo-om". He was clearly on death's door.

Heartbroken, she could only answer "... Alright", then she opened her mouth and gently put him on her tongue, raised her head to let gravity bring him to the back of her throat and swallowed him whole, feeling him free-fall through her esophagus.

Rachel hoped that in his last moments he would be able to meet his mother inside her stomach.

 

Remorsefully, she started to clean up the room, as she did many times before, holding back her tears as she felt the wiggling in her stomach die down and stop.

She could never get used to the aftermath.