- Text Size +

As the slaughter was about to unfold in her older sister's room, Laura quietly entered in her room, closing the door carefully behind her.

She knew Alexis would make sure that us tinies remained where we were, but she tossed a shirt to cover the crack beneath the door, just to be sure.

Then, Laura slowly walked to her desk, set the jar on it, and sat down on the chair.

Without saying a word, she rested her head upon her left vambrace, observing closely the living contents of the glass container.

She did it on a whim, mostly because she didn't want her sister to kill too many tinies at once, as she would get really depressed over it. 

Laura grimaced, remembering the uncomfortably recent memory of her sister in tears attempting to cut herself with a box cutter.

The blade never reached the pristine skin, since Laura had tackled her arm before it did, but that horrific sight would always be burned in her eyes. Since then, Laura would frequently check up on her sister, to make sure she was all right, and tried to be in sight whenever Rachel handled sharp objects.

That such small things could bring so much grief to her sister, was one of the many reasons she didn't like them.

 

 

However, there was another reason she decided to... take her share. A part of her wanted to make sure that whatever i said, whatever i felt that day before, was just a lie. She wanted to demonstrate that i was wrong, and she was right.

And there was only one way to make sure.

 

Still with her head leaning on her arm, she pushed the jar with a finger of her free hand, tilting it, and looking at the tiny people inside wobble and fall, fighting to keep their balance.

Even if her mind tried to shut them down, she always felt feelings of curiosity towards the little things. Since she was little, she had always wanted to know more of them, even befriend them.

The silly thought made her sneer. Everytime her sincere feelings tried to reach the ingrateful pests, she was always met with horror and rejection.

In the moment she needed it the most, she was betrayed so deeply, that it changed completely how she felt towards them.

 

Relishing these unsavory memories, she angrily grabbed the jar and emptied its contents in her petite, delicate hand, which to them was utterly enormous.

Many spilled over and fell on the desk, so she quickly plucked them up and gathered them onto her palms.

 

When she was finished, the tiny people found themselves surrounded by ten terrifyingly large fingers, curling around them like giant snakes ready to strike, her short and rounded fingernails looking dangerously sharp.

In front of them, an even scarier view demanded their attention: Laura's gorgeous face, twisted in a contemptous glare, her gigantic green eyes pinning them in place.

After a few seconds, the graceful titan finally spoke the fateful words that would seal their demise.

"Are you afraid of me?"

Laura didn't need to hear their answers to know. She clearly saw them trembling uncontrollably in fear, some collapsing on their knees, their legs unable to hold their own weight. After a few seconds, some started to cry under the tremendous pressure of her stare, and beg for forgiveness and pity.

Finally, some, between sobs, started to shout "yes... YES, WE'RE SCARED! PLEASE SPARE US! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

 

There, as expected. However, Laura didn't feel satisfied at all at the victory she had just achieved. Instead she felt sad.

It was the type of sadness you feel when you wish for something very hard for a long time, knowing that it doesn't exist, but then at the last moment you miracolously get a glimpse of it, just before it crumbles before your eyes.

It saddened her so much, that her vision started to warp and blur, and she realized she was tearing up.

 

Laura angrily held back the tears, her hands trembling in rage. Then she uttered "Then i don't need you anymore".

The crowd of terrified people suddenly felt the supple surface they were standing on rise, and before they even realized it they basically were eye level with the young giantess.

 

"I won't let you leave me alone this time" she murmured, her eyes full of tears and her voice starting to break.

Then she opened her mouth, showing to all of them the entrance of their final resting place.

Her pearly white teeth, slick with saliva, were perfectly lined up to welcome them in, from her sharp incisors all the way to her powerful molars.

But beyond her enormous twitching tongue, something even more terrifying than her teeth was plain to see.

Just past her dangling uvala, a hungry, dark and wet tunnel awaited them, so large that a tiny standing in it would still not touch the top.

 

Before they could even utter a cry of terror, Laura tilted her hands and the tinies immediately started to tumble down and slide on the increasingly steep surface of Laura's palms, to fall inevitably into the gaping and enormous cavern of her mouth.

Two were lucky enough to collide with her soft lips and fall, bouncing harmlessly on her chest and thighs, down to the floor.

She would need to deal with them later.

 

As the last stubborn tiny finally lost his grip on her soft palm and fell inside her gigantic maw, Laura closed her lips, sealing the temporary inhabitatnts of her mouth in hot, humid darkness.

Then she closed her eyes and brought a hand up to lightly touch her slender throat, and swallowed.

*GULP* 

A few of the screaming tinies were pushed down her esophagus by her powerful throat muscles, but her mouth was so full she simply couldn't finish them all in one gulp.

*GULP*

Laura felt a slight bump under her fingers as her throat expanded slightly as many more tinies were sentenced to a painful demise inside of her.

*GULP*

With that last mighty swallow, she banished the last screaming people into her gigantic stomach.

 

 

Laura opened her eyes again, and sighed, before standing up again to deal with the last two.

As expected, they didn't run far. She quickly reached the one that ran the farthest in three quick strides.

Before the tiny could even process that she was already on top of him, she had blocked his way by stepping right in front of him, letting only her long toes touch the ground while the rest of the sole loomed on top of him.

He couldn't stop his full speed run in time so he collided with the bottom of her foot, and landed on his back.

 

Suddenly, the only thing he could see was the enormous, slightly dirty sole of a gigantic girl. He crawled back, utterly terrified, trying to get away from the looming surface.

Before he could escape though, the foot started to lower, and his pleas didn't slow it down.

"No please, no...no.. NO NO NOO!" *SQUELCH* his cries were suddenly silenced as the heel settled down on top of him, the unimanagible weight of the enormous young woman crushing him instantly.

 

Laura looked coldly over her shoulder, noticing that the other tiny, a very young man, maybe sixteen year old, had stopped in his tracks, his eyes glued to the blood that was slowly seeping from underneath the giantess foot.

It wasn't the first time she saw it happen, sometimes tinies would just freeze up in shock. At that point they wouldn't even move or resist even as they were picked up and swallowed alive.

So, Laura simply decided to let herself fall on her butt.

The boy could only see with a blank stare the unbelievably large and firm ass as it approached him with frightening speed. 

He didn't even move an inch, until he was instantly flattened underneath the firm and supple tons of flesh of Laura's shapely butt.

 

As the last life was quickly snuffed out, Laura just stayed in that position, unable to shake that feeling of deep sadness.

Even the thrashing of all the tinies in the depths of her belly wasn't able to distract her.

After a while, the movements and screams inside of her stomach started to die down, and she started to cry softly.

Hugging her knees, she let herself weep for a while, until the last of the tiny people perished inside of her.