- Text Size +
  

Girls of the Volcano part 1 a revised story by Banfield from Chozo

Top of Form 1Bottom of Form 1

Story Notes:

This is probably not the cup of tea for most people, so you may want to avoid this one. I should also point out that, as of this writing, the story is only one part and is therefore incomplete. There is also another point about this story. As we all know, the world is changing, the population and attitudes, one thing in particular is the sexual attitudes. Things that were once criminal are now acceptable whereas certain words and expressions are considered criminal… prejudice for one, but there are still those taboos which have to be kept to oneself.

  This story is pure fantasy, but, in time, could become reality – one detail in this story actually is reality.  I shall explain:

  Tammy, once known as Timothy (Tim for short) was a very good-looking male who had more female chromosomes than male, so, at the age of 18 years, he became a she but chose to retain one particular symbol of  manhood – his genitals.  With the ingenuity of medical science, Tim became a perfect, beautiful she-male with expertly designed breasts, long flowing hair and Adam’s apple decreased. She, as he now is, was a very beautiful, seductive she-male, and for some ordinary, red-bloodied males, more desirable than ordinary females.                                                                                                         Gina, on the other hand, was all-female but a Lesbian. She had, however, a very cruel heart.  As a result of their anomalous makeup they met and became lovers, and as lovers, disclosed their inner and darkest desires.  

Gina lifted her thick platform boot in search of a foothold on the difficult surface of her girlfriend's towering penis. The two of them had gone through this ritual many times, but neither had grown tired of it. Her mission, as always, was to make it to the top of the "mountain" so that the really fun part could begin. She could have just allowed her to place her on the summit herself, but she insisted it be done this way. She loved teasing her and tormenting her as she lay back and watched her struggle to climb her erect shaft.

At less than an inch tall, climbing Tam's 7-inch member was no easy task. Sometimes, she slipped and landed on the soft cushion of her testicles, or crash into the thick forest of pubic hairs on the other side. Her big boots made the task somewhat easier. Occasionally she would use them to give the penis a sharp kick, but this would only increase the arousal of the reclining giantess. She felt sexy and powerful when she wore those big boots, and even at this shrunken size she felt invincible. At her normal size she had kicked many asses with them, and now she was about to do the same level of stamping on Tam's dick. Other than the boots, she was clad only in a tight pair of khaki shorts -- the likes of which Lara Croft would envy. The shorts showed off her perfect ass; but more importantly, they had pockets for her to stow her precious cargo.

Tam was powerless to resist the seductive influence of her diminutive girlfriend. She never considered herself the submissive type until she met Tammy. Since then, they've swapped roles many times. Sometimes she would shrink down and explore Gina’s caverns; and sometimes (like now) she would shrink and do some mountain climbing on her. Oddly enough, size didn't factor at all in determining who would be in control in any given session. Sometimes the giant partner would be in complete control over the shrunken one, but this was not always the case. Tam knew that whenever Gina put her feet in those boots he was going to end up beneath them one way or another...

Fortunately, Tam was beneath them at her normal size this time (it was a very terrifying experience to be completely surrounded by her boot treads -- but also very arousing). Very often she would end up bruised when she was stamped beneath them, but she was never seriously injured. Still, she worried someday she would go too far and... "Owww!" she shouted, more out of surprise than pain. She felt a sharp -- albeit tiny -- kick to her shaft. She then watched and winced as Gina swung her foot onto one of the engorged blood vessel and used it to hoist herself up. She had almost reached the top, and the head of her penis swelled painfully in anticipation of the treats it would soon receive.

With one last swing, her leg made its way to the summit and she was able to successfully pull herself onto the top. She lay there on the warm strawberry-like surface for a short time, panting to regain her breath after her ordeal. At this small size, the surface of the penis was as hard as concrete and was slightly uncomfortable to lie upon; however, it was very warm and its irresistible musky aroma was making her slick inside her panties. She smiled seductively at the giant face of her lover off in the distance, before rising to her feet. She felt powerful as she stood half naked astride the penis as if she herself were a colossus, guarding the ancient city of Rhodes. With just a few small steps she made her way to the giant slit and knelt down. The fun part was about to begin...

Gina reached into her pocket and pulled out a small metallic box. Within this box she kept the treats she would give to her girlfriend's penis. Carefully, she opened the lid. Inside she was greeted by the tiny faces of women that were huddled together in fear. They shielded their eyes with their hands and squinted at the bright light which came as a shock after spending hours in total darkness. "Rise and shine, little ones!" shouted Gina.

All the tiny women were afraid and confused about where they were and what was going to happen to them. Some of them screamed when they saw the giant woman who shrunk them peeking in on them, but most of them had already moved past this phase. The Titaness paid them no heed, but simply looked them over as if they were a box of chocolates.

"Let's see," Gina said as she looked over the fearful women in the box. "The Volcano god can only be appeased by a virgin sacrifice! Which of you fits that description? Aha!" Gina said, reaching in and grabbing a hideously overweight young woman, who frantically struggled as her eyes filled with fear. "They just don't make virgins like they used to," laughed Gina. She then pulled a small device from her other pocket and used it to expand the girl to a size that Tam would find more satisfying. Then she looked at the poor creature in her hand and laughed. "You'll never know what it's like to have a real shemale’s prick inside of you, but at least you'll find out what it is like to be eaten by one!"

------

Paula started sobbing. It was true. She had never been with a man before. Gina had met her in an online chat room and invited her into a threesome with her girlfriend. Being desperate as she was, she met Gina the next day; but instead of a threesome she was shrunken and forced to live inside the box with the other women. Now she found herself being mocked and humiliated.


Then she began to scream as everything became one big blur. She suddenly found herself staring face to face with the slit of the largest penis she had ever seen! This scene lasted for only a moment before she was rudely shoved deep down into it by the hand of her captor. She felt Gina's hand let go of her body and leave her wedged deep inside the shaft. Once the hand had exited, the slit closed back up, sealing her completely inside.

------

Tam shuddered in pleasure as she received her first treat. She didn't know who the unlucky girl was, but she felt great inside of her penis. She never knew who most of her "treats" were, and usually didn't bother to ask. Each of them had their own unique life and personality, but in most cases she never even knew anything about them. It was the same way for Gina when she would shove "treats" inside her vagina. They would each shop around for victims to shrink so they could be inserted into the other later on; but Gina was as oblivious to her methods of getting her "treats" as she was of hers. To them, their victims were just expendable toys whose names and personalities were completely irrelevant. That's not to say they didn't sometimes wonder...

Tammy focused all her attention on her rock-hard male member, as well as its tiny female occupant. She tried to picture what it was like for her to be squeezed in this most unlikely of places. She enjoyed the exquisite sensation of the victim’s struggles and wished she could keep her there forever, but she knew this could not happen. Despite her best efforts to resist, she soon felt pressure building deep in her loins. At first she tried to hold it back, but her resistance soon gave and she simply closed her eyes in anticipation of her imminent orgasm.

-----

Paula had never felt such claustrophobia in her life. The penis walls squeezed her as if she were in a vice. Her arms were pressed against her sides and she struggled madly to free them to try and climb her way out, but this proved impossible. To make matters even worse, it was very dark and she couldn't see anything except a faint glow. It was very hot, humid, and everything smelled like urine. She couldn't hear anything except for the powerful pumping of body fluids all around her. This was a nightmare, and not at all how she expected losing her virginity would be.

She began to pray to God -- hoping that even in this unholy of places he would hear her and somehow save her. Her prayers were soon answered by a great tremor far below. Then, suddenly, she felt a powerful force crash into her. It forced her upwards with unimaginable force; she went flying at a great speed as a large white blob chased after her. In mid-air, it wrapped itself around her, swallowing her whole. She tried to scream, but instead her mouth filled up with the salty ejaculation and she felt herself falling...

There was a loud splat as the blob which had encased her fell onto some surface. But Paula couldn't see anything; she couldn't even breathe. She struggled frantically to free herself of the thick gelatinous goo in which she was now hopelessly mired. It covered her eyes, and worked its way into every orifice of her body as if it were an alien predator. Gradually, her struggles faded from the lack of oxygen. Soon she lost consciousness and then knew nothing more.

-----

"Ahhhhh," Tam sighed after she had ejaculated. "I've been saving that up all day!"

From just one look at it, Gina had no doubt that this was true. The blob was very large and thick and must have been built up over a long period of time. It had fallen with an audible splat on her left thigh. The speck-sized woman whom she had shoved inside the urethra could be seen within it, struggling in vain to free herself. From past experiences, Gina knew these struggles wouldn't last long. It would be a waste of time to try to rescue the poor girl.

"At least she lost her virginity as she was so eager to do," Gina laughed to herself. The penis which she was still standing on was rapidly becoming flaccid, and it would take some time before the fun could start again. But there were still plenty of treats left inside of the container. "Well, I might as well get that mess cleaned up!" she said. And with that, she hopped down onto her lover's gargantuan thigh and headed towards the sea of white jam. On the plus side she had "helpers" to assist her in cleaning it up.

For these poor women, their torment would soon begin...

Part 2 to follow