- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of butt stuff and some dialogue, hope you enjoy!

***

Waking up from a night drinking is never fun, and it becomes even less fun when you start remembering the shit you got up to the night before. For me, the ‘shit’ I got up to was a little out of the ordinary and as I slowly opened my eyes I was reminded of what happened.

Looming in front of me was the enormous, curvaceous body of Siena, I must’ve fallen out of her hand during the night because she lay away from me with her shapely rear pointing towards me. At my current size her ass was like two moons stacked on top of each other, her smooth olive complexion rounding out the edges, I had to use all my willpower to not get entranced again.

My thoughts were cut short as Siena began to wake up from her deep slumber, the sleeping giant began to heave her impossible weight skyward as she sat up. Her pillar-like arms came down to steady herself as she rolled over, my eyes quickly darted over to see those two moons I gawked at earlier tumbling towards me. I began running as they slowly bulldozed over the mattress, closing the distance between us, I had to jump at the last second to avoid her cataclysmic butt cheek. Phew, that was close.

A deafening yawn echoed across the bed as Siena woke herself up, bringing her hand to her mouth she quickly saw my puny form in a heap next to her huge bum. “Sleep well Ethan?” she snickered, taking enjoyment out of my plight. The thought of me having to escape from such a simple action must have amused her. I didn’t bother responding, she obviously couldn’t hear me last night so there’s no point.

Thuds were heard in the distance as someone approached the door to- wait whose room were we in again? I took a look around the vast area and was swiftly assured that it was Rose’s room, not because it was decorated in a way most teenage girls decorate their rooms - with pastel colours and cute trinkets, But because of the photo of her and Miles resting on the bedside table. It must’ve been her advancing towards the door. Oh God what if Rose sees me, is she gonna tell Miles? I can’t let that happen he’ll lose all respect for me; I need to hide.

The door swung open as Rose’s titanic frame stepped into the room, still wearing her clothes from the night before – a lavender top with a tight floral-pattern skirt. “Morning sleeping beauty, thanks for taking my bed and please get some clothes on,” she said as she crossed her arms and cocked her hip to the side with mock frustration in her voice.

“Guilty,” Siena replied with a smile.

“You see Ethan last night? Miles couldn’t find him for most of the party,” Rose asked.

“Remember when you said he wouldn’t be into the whole shrinking thing?” she answered as she brought her hand down to pinch me up, “well look at THIS.” I was thrust forward towards Rose in my finger trap.

“Oh my GOD, seriously?!” she exclaimed, making her way towards me she bent over giving me a quick glimpse into her cavernous cleavage, “aww he’s so cute, hi Ethan!” Rose said cheerily as she gave me an adorable little wave. So Rose knows that Siena can shrink me? Or people for that matter, I guess that makes me feel a little better knowing I’m not just some stowaway secret for her.

“He was actually way more eager than I thought he was gonna be,” she said matter-of-factly, shut up Siena. I was inebriated, last night was a one-time thing.

“Hm, never expected someone like Ethan to be into that,” Rose said, “anyway, I’ll let you two get ready, we’re making breakfast downstairs,” and with that she turned on her heels and exited the room, shutting the door behind her.

Siena turned her attention back down to me residing on her palm, cowering below her intense gaze as she inspected me. “Get changed,” she instructed as she lowered me down to the mattress where I had thrown my clothes the night before.

After promptly getting into my party clothes I felt that overwhelming warmth surround my body as I began growing back to my original height.

“Before you deny it, I know you enjoyed last night,” Siena stated with a look that reeked of ‘I told you so’, and yes while during it I may have enjoyed it, it is not something I’m doing again. I couldn’t let her know that though.

“No actually, was quite tame compared to what I’m used to,” I replied with a smug grin as I swaggered past her, finally getting my turn to establish a tiny bit of control, The key was to not even address what happened last night.

“Oh yeah, sure Ethan,” she said as she stood up behind me, “I give you a week before you’re begging to be tiny again.” Not a chance Siena, even if I wanted to, I’m admittedly a bit arrogant so I’ll pass.

I dismiss her statement with a laugh as I descend down the stairs to get some breakfast, I didn’t realise how hungry I was until the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils.

“There he is!” Miles shouted as I came into view, when he saw Siena come down behind me, he snickered, “you two have fun last night?”

“You could say that,” I said as I took a seat across from Rose at the breakfast table.

“Just a little bit,” Siena replied with a bit of an emphasis on the little, very subtle.

“Good to hear,” he said with a warm smile, “I hope you’re hungry though, I may have made a bit too much food.”

Ah, it was good to be back to normal, but I can’t let Siena get me when I’m vulnerable next time. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still going to go for her but next time, it’ll be on my watch. For the time being, I’m just going to enjoy a nice, hearty breakfast with my friends.

Rose and Siena POV

The boys had grabbed their belongings and head off home for the weekend, they had basketball training later and had to get a bit of recovery time. Leaving Rose and Siena alone, with full stomachs after Mile’s cook up.

“I’ve been thinking,” Rose perked up suddenly.

“Yeah what’s up hun?” Siena replied.

“Could you maybe shrink Miles for me, just for a night…” she mumbled softly, not wanting to be too demanding.  

“Oh wow, I didn’t realise you two would be into that.”

“Well, I just brought it up with him and we both thought it’d be kind of sexy and he agreed to it so I thought maybe I should just ask you.”

“Hey, it’s no worries, I’m happy to, it’s always nice cutting someone down to size.”

“No Siena, I don’t want it to be humiliating for him,” Rose said verifying her rules, “but could you come over tomorrow night to do it?”

“I’ll be there,” Siena confirmed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is going to be some Miles and Rose action before we get back to Ethan and Siena the chapter after. Thanks for reading, ratings and reviews are greatly appreciated as always!