- Text Size +

Ethan certainly had not expected this sudden turn in events. And even though Claraføster had removed her fingertip from his mouth, he was unable to utter any response — he had been struck dumb. His mind briefly shot to a few of his friends and his coworkers; they would have no idea what had happened to him. He didn’t really have much family to speak of, but his friends and the people he worked with would surely be worried. They would report him missing…there would be police searches…his face on posters. It all seemed so insane and flashed through his mind like lightning, but he had no time to ponder the implications of his shocking fate, because Claraføster was speaking again. 

“Now, little Ethan, I need you do something that will probably scare you. But it’s very important that you do exactly as I say — otherwise you might not survive the journey back to my tribe. Can you trust me, Ethan?

He didn’t feel like he had much choice, so he nodded his head. 

“Good!” said Claraføster brightly, squeezing his body lovingly with her hand. Her next words hit Ethan like a ton of bricks. “I need you to crawl into my mouth.” 

“W-what?!” Ethan immediately put up his hands as he instinctively shook his head from side to side. His whole body began to shake. There was no way he could do this, not after he had witnessed her literally swallow an entire man alive not more than an hour before. 

Claraføster yawned open her huge mouth and pointed inside it. “Right in there,” she said. “I’ll keep my mouth closed during the journey. You can hold onto my teeth to make yourself feel better, but even if I start to feel you sliding down I’ll close up my throat so that you’ll be safe and sound.” The way she was talking, Claraføster obviously was enthusiastic about this idea…her eyes were lit up and she was smiling splendidly. Clearly, she was looking forward to having him in there. 

Ethan’s mouth had gone dry once again, but he was able to collect himself and find his words. “B-but how…what if…what if you just…g-get hungry on the way and d-decide to…to eat me?” 

Claraføster brought Ethan up close to her face to emphasize what she was about to say. All he could see was her creamy white skin, her elegant cheekbones, and her huge, beautiful, hazel eyes. 

“Ethan,” she said softly. “You’re the reason why we’re going back to my tribe. Why would I eat you if I could just stay here in the city for a few more days and eat my fill?” She brought him away from her face a little and blinked seriously at him. “Now is the time for you to trust me, Ethan. Once you trust me, you’ll realize that you have nothing, nothing at all to worry about.” 

She extended her long tongue and gave him one more lick, from his crotch all the way up to his chin. She moaned as she did. “Mmmmm, Ethan — I’ve taken such a liking to you. I think you’re just absolutely precious. I would be so sad if you were eaten.” She winked at him, and he saw her eyes twinkle briefly. “But that doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re tasty, little pet.” She laughed softly and then suddenly broke her eyes away from him and stood up. Her head was barely hidden by the alleyway buildings. She sniffed the air for a few moments, and Ethan realized that he was beginning to hear the tell-tale signs of morning human activity; he could hear the distant rumble of cars, and even, he thought, the far-off calls of human voices. He suddenly wondered how on earth this giantess was going to be able to escape the city unnoticed. She was huge — how could it be possible that no one would see her? 

Claraføster brought him up to her face again. She was solemn now, and Ethan realized that she took the task of leaving unseen very seriously indeed. He felt himself begin to trust her. 

“Ok, Ethan,” she said sincerely, “it’s time. You ready to go in?” She pointed to her mouth again.

He nodded his head again. She smiled and gave him an enormous half-body kiss. “Good. Thank you so much for trusting me, little Ethan. It makes me feel so happy and warm inside.” Even though Ethan felt like he was stuck in a surreal world where he was scared beyond measure, he could feel a little warmth of his own slowly spread around inside him. The thought of making this beautiful giantess feel happy gave him…the strangest feeling of satisfaction. 

But it was all too real now. She was opening up her mouth…wide, wide, and wider still. Ethan couldn’t believe how huge and cavernous it was, even for a 26-foot tall giantess like herself. She pointed with a long finger straight into her mouth, as she brought his naked body up to the yawning opening. Ethan’s heart was beating fast as he stared down inside the expanding void. Her surprisingly sweet breath came up from her depths and tussled his hair and made his eyes water…the inside of her cheeks rose up curved on either side of her mouth, glistening, undulating, living walls of deep red. Her tongue was lying in wait, splayed and flattened out, ready to receive him. He looked far back and saw her uvula, which was quivering slightly and hung down from her soft palate, as big as a couch pillow. 

He hesitated in fear, not believing that he was about to do this, but Claraføster was pushing him gently and insistently inside. 

“In you go, Ethan,” she breathed softly. She had turned him around and was beginning to insert him feet-first. Ethan’s breath quickened and his heart beat even faster when he felt the warm bumps of her taste buds tickling his feet. She was pushing him in slowly, and as she did she was humming deeply, pleasantly, sending vibrations throughout his entire body. Ethan realized that she was making these noises in an attempt to calm him, to soothe him. 

More of his body slid in — his legs, his midsection…he felt his penis grate softly over her bottom teeth, and he noticed that despite the crazy weirdness of the situation, he had an erection. As the rest of his body went into her mouth, he felt the innumerable bumps of her cherry-pit-sized taste buds titillate his skin, and he thought that maybe this might have been a good idea after all. 

After less than a minute he was fully in her mouth. His body didn’t quite fill her mouth, but it certainly was a bit of a tight fit. He didn’t have much room to move around, and he noticed with some trepidation that his feet and lower legs were partially fed down her throat. Claraføster kept her mouth open. 

“Aaaa yuuuu guuddd ‘nnnnn theeerreee, E-thaaaa?” she asked with some difficulty. Apparently she found her own speech funny, because she started to chuckle a bit, which to Ethan now sounded with a thunderous booming in his ears. 

“Y-yes!” he called out of her open mouth, raising his voice so that she could hear him. “Yes! I’m — I’m safe inside!” 

“Mmmm, guuuuuddd,” she said, her tongue curving up briefly to block his vision as she pronounced the "d." Her voice sent more pleasing vibrations through his body. “Graaa ‘ntuuu maa teefff.”

“What?” asked Ethan, unable to understand what she had said. He was also distracted by how good her hot, moist mouth felt on his body. 

“Graa ‘ntuuu —” she started again, but then thought better of it and reached her fingers into her mouth. She felt around until she found what she was after: his hands. She grabbed both of them with her fingers and placed them on the tops of her lower teeth. Ethan understood — she had wanted him to grab onto her teeth. He did so, marveling at how big they were: they were the smallest teeth in her mouth, and yet they were still the size of water bottles. 

“O-ok! I’m — I’m holding on now!” called Ethan.

“Mmmm,” said Claraføster in assent, and she gave him an appreciative suck, her tongue rippling happily underneath his chest, his midsection, his cock, and his legs. Ethan couldn’t believe it — here he was, completely inside the mouth of a giantess who he had seen eating another man whole, and he…didn’t feel nearly as afraid as he had expected to. He was actually…starting to trust this girl. And what’s more, the feeling of the inside of her mouth all across his body was overwhelmingly erotic. It was a completely new experience — his entire body felt like it was getting rubbed, massaged, licked, sucked, and tickled all at once. His brain lit up over and over with new sensation after new sensation; he was discovering feelings that had previously been impossible, inaccessible, and he was discovering them all at once. 

Claraføster produced a long finger in front of her open mouth and, ever so gently, reached it in and pet Ethan on the head. “Mmmmm,” she hummed again, setting him at ease with the confident, low vibrations of her vocal cords. Ethan could feel them fluttering and pulsating not too far beneath his feet, and he felt yet another jolt of energy go through his erect cock. 

“Mmm-kaaaay!” she said suddenly, her voice raised a bit in anticipation. She gave Ethan one last reassuring pet and closed her mouth. Ethan’s world was suddenly complete darkness — moist, wet, stuffy, sweet-smelling darkness. 

Claraføster sucked Ethan’s body gently, tenderly, as she looked out over the brightening horizon, which was getting pinker and pinker by the second. She took a deep breath in through her nose and let it out again. She wasn’t sure how the Hyrrokkin were going to react to her bringing Ethan home with her, but in this moment she didn’t care. A lot of them already thought she was odd — and even reckless — to be living in the city so much. Most of her kind were content to live in or close to their ancient and ancestral tribal grounds, which were way out in the remote country, hidden from human view. But she was part of the new guard, a group of younger Hyrrokkin who were more adventurous and who were not afraid to go into urban areas to hunt. She shook her head to herself, imagining the shocked reactions that some of the older Hyrrokkin were sure to have when they saw Ethan crawling out of her mouth.

As she scanned the skyscraper landscape, preparing her escape from the city, she wasn’t even sure how some of the younger Hyrrokkin were going to react. It didn't matter, though. She had made up her mind and was sticking to it — she had become rather attached to Ethan, even though they had only spoken for a short while. What’s more, she knew her attachment was partially selfish; she simply wanted to learn more about humans, and Ethan was a perfect source of information. And….he was just so…freaking cute. She felt little pangs of pleasure ping and jolt in her pussy as she thought about his tiny little ears and his little nose, and his short little crop of brown hair, and his tiny little fingers, and his…she could go on and on. 

‘What a perfect little pet,’ she thought to herself as she spotted a perfect route out of the city. ‘And he’s all safe and sound in my mouth. Mmmmmmm.’ She positively purred in pleasure as her tongue billowed and curled gently about his little body. It didn’t matter how they would react — she would deal with that situation when she had to. Right now, she had to focus on getting home. She straightened herself up in the early morning air, and set her eyes straight ahead on her path. She geared up all her momentum for her exit, and with a sudden shot of blazing speed, she was away. 

Safe inside her mouth, Ethan felt the powerful force of her sudden acceleration, and he had to hold on extra tightly to her teeth to keep from sliding into the back of her mouth. After a few seconds, though, his body stabilized in her mouth and he was able to hold on more comfortably without feeling like he might go down her throat at any moment. It was certainly a strange feeling, being completely enclosed inside of her mouth. He had nothing whatsoever to compare it to. He briefly wondered if this is what it was like to be inside of a womb, but he quickly dismissed the idea. 

‘Wombs are filled with fluid,’ he reminded himself, and even though his body felt squeezed on all sides by her tongue and her soft smooth cheeks, he had no trouble breathing. The arch of her mouth rose high enough above him that he didn’t feel too claustrophobic. He could feel a distant and persistent thudding going through the flesh that held him — he realized that she was running. But even as huge as she was, the thudding was not nearly as heavy as he would have expected. She certainly did move lightly on her feet. 

Ethan wondered how it could be possible that no one would see her. True, it was still quite early in the morning and most people were still asleep in their beds, but he had heard quite clearly the sound of morning traffic — there were plenty of people out and about by this time. How could she possibly be sneaking by them unseen, as huge as she was? After what seemed like several minutes (time was beginning to warp the longer he was inside her mouth), Ethan came to the conclusion that she was running…extremely fast. Inhumanly fast. The thudding had become quicker, and, almost paradoxically, lighter. She was building up speed, and at the same time her feet seemed to be touching the ground with even more agility and delicacy. It was almost as if…she was beginning to fly across the terrain.

Ethan shook his head. If this past night had taught him anything, it was that everything he had once believed and taken for granted was false. Whatever was happening outside, he somehow trusted that this giantess knew what she was doing. Still gripping her teeth, but with less urgency now, he settled into the warm embrace of her mouth, and after a short time he became quite comfortable. Periodically, she would suck on him gently in reassurance, and he would feel her tongue indicate itself up slowly from its position underneath his body. The tip of her tongue would grope about and find his face — and she would lightly, smoothy, spear him in the face with its tip. Then it would travel down his body, touching his neck, wrapping around his shoulders and arms, and caressing down his chest, until it would stop and rest at his erect cock, tickling it playfully. 

Ethan could not help but utter groans of pleasure whenever her tongue would play with his penis, and whenever he would moan, Claraføster would hum a moan of her own in response, filling his ears with moist, erotic rumbling. 

He realized that she was playing with him even as she ran — this realization felt enormously comforting, since it told Ethan that this giantess was in complete control of the situation, enough to tease him and enjoy his body in her mouth. The minutes kept on passing by….his world was only her. Every breath she took, every movement of her tongue, every soft undulation of her cheeks…it all surrounded him completely, cradled him, overcame him. His body began to feel less like an individual body and more like an accessory to her much larger and more powerful being. Every taste bud bump and lubricious wetness he felt on his naked skin, every sweet musky scent in his nostrils, every rumbling and humming sound in ears, and every syrupy salty taste in his mouth — all of it was her, and only her. She was utterly overwhelming every sense he had, making him hers. Even though he still recoiled at the idea of being her “pet,” he was slowly beginning to realize that his power of choice had been completely taken away….and that his utter abdication of power may not….actually…be such a horrible thing. Claraføster’s presence was infiltrating him, domesticating him, and making him understand that it was best to submit to her. He was by no means tamed yet, but this journey in her mouth was certainly the beginning of his long, long road to accepting what he could not yet understand: that we was hers now. 

The minutes seemed to blend into hours, and Ethan began to get so comfortable in the warm dark wetness of Claraføster’s mouth that he started to get sleepy. He knew that he couldn’t fall asleep, though. The fear of getting accidentally swallowed alive was still prominent in his mind, even though he was surprised at how little he was worrying about it now. Though he did not realize it, his lack of worry was a symptom of his growing submission to Claraføster.

After what seemed like hours, Ethan realized that the steady thudding, which had been going on for so long that it had become almost mesmerizing, had ceased. His heart skipped a beat as the reality of his situation came rushing back to him: had they arrived? Where were they? When she opened her mouth, what would he see? Many such questions began to swirl around in his brain, and he had to take several deep breaths of Claraføster’s sweet, moist air to calm himself. She definitely had a distinct smell to her breath — it was undeniably sweet, almost like the smell of brown sugar caramelizing in a pan. He suddenly remembered that below his feet, and down the tube of her throat, another human being was lying dead and being digested. He had a moment of panic and revulsion, but already, strangely, he was not nearly as bothered by this obviously horrific fact. What was happening to him? What had she done to him, to set him at ease in such an indisputably nightmarish scenario? 

He couldn’t really think why — the only thing he knew was that the more time he spent in this young giantess’s mouth, the more he trusted her. She had said that he was safe — she had said that she wasn’t going to eat him. And she hadn’t. 

An ocean of brightness suddenly blinded him, and he felt an equally sudden whoosh of cool fresh air wash across his body. She was opening her mouth. He only realized at this point how wet he was: he was positively glistening with her saliva. He saw two of her huge fingers reach in and pluck his body from her mouth. A squelching sound accompanied his exit from her gaping maw, and he could feel the strands of her saliva clinging in long ropes to his body as she pulled him out. His cock was as hard as ever, and now pointed directly at her face as she held him up in front of her beaming face. 

“Welcome home!” she said excitedly, and she sucked the strands of saliva that clung to him back into her mouth, giving him the sudden sensations of innumerable snakes crawling quickly over his skin and vanishing as soon as they had appeared. She turned him around so that he could see, and his mouth dropped open. He was looking at a rugged landscape that was littered with massive rocks…boulders…that were dozens of feet high. He could see that the boulders were decorated with intricate carvings. A large cave yawned open darkly to the left, and all around the wild landscape huge trees grew with wide overarching branches that were hung heavy with colorful fruits. Ethan had never seen any place like this. He had seen pictures of the Scottish Highlands, and the boulders and the overall wildness of the landscape made him think of that…but the huge trees…and their strange multicolored fruits….and the huge cave to the left…the bright, luscious green grasses…and the surreal coolness of the air that blew in dulcet breaths around his naked body….it was all utterly strange to him — he knew that he was in a foreign country, somewhere that perhaps no human had ever ventured before. 

But almost as soon as he noticed all these things, he noticed huge movements…and there they were…the other giantesses…coming towards them. He could see at least ten of them walking — they moved purposefully, gracefully, their huge hips swaying in the savory morning air. His mouth went dry again: they were so beautiful, just like her. He felt another whoosh of air go by his still-glistening body on the right, and he saw that Claraføster had raised her hand in salutation to her oncoming kin. 

“Look!” he heard her excited voice travel through the air. “Look what I’ve brought back!”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep