- Text Size +
With her itch now satisfied, Cassie was ready for the next move: the butterfly pose. With her eyes on the TV, Cassie mirrored the instructor, moving her legs out from under her and placing her bare soles together, keeping her thighs on the floor as best she could. Then, she leaned forward as far as she could and closed her eyes, focusing on her breathing...
...Or, at least, she was trying to, but that pesky itch in her crotch had returned. With another frustrated grunt, Cassie reached between her legs again to scratch...

Nick had just managed to right himself after being swallowed up by Cassie’s cavernous pussy, and was working his way out of the slimy cavern, when the walls on either side of him suddenly slammed together.
“CMRSMM! MRMFMMMM!” Nick screamed as he was shoved violently back-and-forth between Cassie’s pussy lips at least a dozen times. He was doing his best to endure it, but he wasn’t sure how much more punishment his tiny body could take.

Cassie was feeling a bit irritated. Although she was trying to enjoy her workout, her itchy crotch was making so it difficult to concentrate and stay focused, that she’d barely been able to hold her butterfly pose.
“Why....is my crotch so ITCHY this morning?!” she huffed as she scratched her crotch again with frustration, waiting for the next segment of her DVD to begin, “I hope I can at LEAST finish my next exercise without any interruptions.”
Trying to get a jump on the next move, Cassie lay down on her back and rolled onto her left side with her legs together, laying her elbow and upper arm on the floor, and resting her head in her left hand...

Nick was extremely grateful when his torment stopped, and Cassie’s muscles relaxed again. His spirits were slightly lifted, however, realizing that his torture must’ve been the result of his wife feeling him wiggling around inside her pussy. The reality was still bittersweet: if he didn’t escape soon, Cassie was sure to squish him.
With no other good choices, Nick resumed his efforts to free himself.
Suddenly, the cavern shifted again. Nick held on for dear life as his whole environment turned sideways. By the time things had settled again, Nick was sticking halfway outside of Cassie’s vagina, trapped under mounds of flesh. The sky was filled with speckles of light peeking through the tiny holes between the fibers of Cassie’s panties. Nick couldn’t tell for sure, but he was positive that Cassie‘s legs were together, putting an immense pressure on her vaginal lips, keeping them shut tightly. He tried to pull himself the rest of the way out, but found himself completely pinned.
“Uhn, Cassie!” he strained, desperately struggling to free himself. “CASSIE, LET ME OUT OF HERE! OOF, OR AT LEAST LAY DOWN AND RELAX SO I CAN GET OUT!”
To Nick’s astonishment, the pressure released! Cassie’s leg was lifting up into the air, and a stream of daylight appeared through an opening between her panties and her crotch.
Had Cassie heard him? Was he about to be rescued?
“CASSIE?!” Nick shouted up, “SWEETHEART, CAN YOU HEAR ME?!”
Not wanting to squander the opportunity, Nick started to push himself the rest of the way out from his vaginal prison...
The light beside him started fading quickly. Nick looked up....and screamed in terror!
Cassie’s huge leg was coming back down!
“CASSIE! CASSIE, NOOOOOOO!” Nick screamed, as the muscles around him tightened once more.
*BOOM*
Cassie’s legs slammed back together, cutting off Nick’s screams; then, just as quickly, they opened back up again. Nick was stunned from the impact, his head having been slammed between the giant woman’s pussy lips again; thankfully, they were soft enough and provided enough protection to cushion the blow.
Nick had just managed to shake off his confusion, when the giant leg reached its apex again, and was beginning another descent.
“CASSIE! NOOOOOO—!”
Nick cries were cut off as Cassie’s legs slammed shut again, squeezing him tightly.
He was trapped!

Unaware of the tiny screams for help emanating from between her legs, Cassie was continuing with her leg lifts. A few moments ago, she was frustrated with a nagging itch in her crotch; she hoped that doing her leg lifts would not only be uninterrupted, but would naturally scratch her crotch.
For a moment, and much to Cassie’s relief, the leg lifts seemed to be working: every time her legs closed, they squeezed her crotch, quelling any lingering itch. Of course, she had no way of knowing that pesky itch was actually her tiny, shrunken husband, currently sticking halfway out of her pussy, and enduring tremendous torture with every slam of her powerful, muscular legs.
After 20 leg lifts with her right leg, Cassie rolled onto her right side to do lifts with her left leg. Then, having done 20 reps on each leg, she relaxed and rolled onto her back, closing her eyes as she waited for the next move...

Nick wasn’t sure how much more punishment he could take. At one point, Cassie’s leg had stopped moving, and he thought his torture might finally be over, but his hopes were dashed when the giant woman simply rolled onto her other side and resumed her torturous leg slamming, this time with her other leg.
“CASSIE! CASSIE, PLEASE! STOP! BEFORE YOU SQUISH ME!”
Finally, it seemed that Nick’s torment had ceased. Gravity shifted again, but this time, Nick could tell he was practically upright; plus, the pressure on his tiny body had all but disappeared. If Cassie was taking another rest, this would be his best chance to escape, and he knew he wouldn’t have long.
Nick immediately slipped out from between Cassie’s pussy lips and scrambled to reach the to the top of her vagina. He tried to be careful when passing over her clit, though, not wanting her to flinch and throw him off; thankfully, he was able to make it to her pubic area with practically no trouble at all.
Then, just as Nick was about to navigate her forest of pubic hair, the trainers booming voice chimed in:
“NOW, WE’RE ON OUR BACKS ON OUR MAT, WITH OUR FEET OUT IN FRONT OF US...”
Nick was extremely nervous, waiting nervously for her to continue...
“...AND WHILE YOU INHALE, LIFT YOUR FEET UP UNTIL THEY’RE PERPENDICULAR TO THE FLOOR.”
“WAIT! CASSIE!” Nick screamed desperately. “DON’T DO THAAAAAT!”
It was too late; Cassie’s giant legs were already lifting into the air. Nick quickly grabbed a stray pubic hair and held on as best he could as the ground beneath kept getting steeper and steeper.
Soon, his wife’s pubic area was completely vertical, leaving Nick dangling dangerously from the pubic hair he was desperately clinging to. Unfortunately, his hands were slipping, still covered with wet, slippery discharge from Cassie’s vagina. Nick desperately tried to hold on and get a better grip, but he could only watch helplessly as he slowly slid down the pubic hair.
“No! Please, NO!” he pleaded.
A few seconds later, the hair slipped out of his grip.

Cassie tightened her abs and slowly lifted her legs into the air, putting her hands on her butt to stay balanced and hold her shoulder stand as long as she could. She focused intently on her legs to keep them as straight and as perpendicular to the floor as possible; SO intently, in fact, that she didn’t see the tiny speck of her husband falling out of the waistband of her panties.

“CAAAAAASSIEEEEEE!” Nick screamed as he tumbled downwards, bouncing off his giant wife’s soft stomach. Then, he collided with her right breast, hurtling through the air, and landing with a tiny SMACK onto Cassie’s chest, just below her clavicle.

“Now, slowly lower your legs back to the floor,” the trainer on the DVD said.
Cassie complied, taking the extra caution to do as she was instructed, so as not to put strain on her back. Once her legs were down, Cassie relaxed, breathing heavily as she really felt the burn in her abs.

Nick hurt all over; he was so badly bruised that he could barely lift his head to see where he landed. Before him was Cassie‘s gigantic neck, with her head staring straight up to the ceiling.
“Cassie,” he called out weakly, wincing from the pain. “Sweetheart, I’m here!”
Nick’s salvation was only a few feet away, but he was too injured to move, and Cassie was too preoccupied to notice his tiny figure on her chest. Nonetheless, Nick grit his teeth to endure the pain, willing his body to get moving.

Knowing the aerobic portion of her exercise regimen was about to begin, and not wanting to be caught lying down, Cassie took a deep breath and pushed herself into a sitting position...

The ground Nick was sprawled upon suddenly started tilting backwards; Cassie’s giant figure began moving. Nick immediately lay flat on the ground and braced himself, hoping he could hold on and ride it out, but the ground kept tilting further and further backwards.
“CASSIE, WAIT!” he shouted desperately. “DON’T GET UP!”

Cassie sat with her hands on the floor behind her, taking a moment to brush a few beads of sweat from her brow as she swallowed and caught her breath. Then, she braced herself, and stood the rest of the way up.

“CASSIEEEEEE!” Nick’s tiny voice squeaked as he slid his backwards, disappearing with a tiny THWIP into Cassie‘s cleavage.

“Ugh, at least that stupid itch is finally gone,” Cassie said to herself as she adjusted her panties and fixed her sports bra.

“CASSRMRM!” Nick yelped as Cassie’s giant breasts suddenly smashed together, smothered him as they violently shook his tiny body back and forth.

After taking a few moments to adjust her breasts so they sat comfortably inside her sports bra, Cassie stood anxiously in anticipation of the next exercise. She kept shifting her weight back and forth on her bare feet, unaware that even those slight movements were jigging her breasts, where her poor, shrunken husband was currently screaming muffled pleas for mercy as he was slammed, smacked, and smooshed between two massive walls of hot, sweaty flesh.
Finally, the eager Cassie was the instructor return...

The very moment Cassie stopped moving, Nick scrambled to climb upwards. He could hear the booming voice of the instructor again, but he couldn’t quite make out what she was saying. Somehow, though, he managed to pop his head and right arm out from between his wife’s breasts.
“Yuck!” he exclaimed as he hastily wiped a layer of sweat from his face, unsure if it was his, or Cassie’s, neither option preferred. “And I thought being stuck in Cassie’s ASS was the worst thing to happen to me today!”
Nick turned his gaze skyward: Cassie’s giant face was staring intently at the TV.
“CASSIE!” he screamed up to her, waving his free arm. “CASSIE, DOWN HERE! BETWEEN YOUR BREASTS! CASSIE!”
“ALRIGHT, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY,” the instructor’s booming voice said as she reappeared on the TV. “WE’RE GONNA DO TWO REPS OF 25, OK?”
“WAIT!” Nick squeaked with fright. “TWO REPS OF 25 WHAT?!”
Suddenly, Nick felt like he was falling; Cassie‘s huge figure jumped into the air!
“WAIT, HElmpf!” Nick uttered as Cassie’s breasts enveloped him again, smashing him in between. He felt himself falling again, until Cassie’s huge figure impacted the floor with a great BOOM. Her breasts bounced up and down violently, increasing the pressure between them immensely. Then, Cassie jumped again, only this time, her breasts relaxed, though she still hit the floor with enough force to jiggle her tits.
“CASSIE, ACK!” Nick shrieked as the giant breasts smacked him back and forth as they jiggled more freely in their undergarment.
The vicious cycle then repeated over and over again.
Cassie was doing jumping jacks: each time her hands clasped over her head, her boobs squeezed together, and each time she hit the floor, they bounced up and down in her sports bra. Nick’s shouts for help kept getting cut off each time Cassie’s breasts slammed together and the violent bouncing up and down was tossing him around like a rag doll. It was a nightmarish ride, and Nick was right in the middle of the action!
For 50 torturous jumps—25 with Cassie‘s hands clasped over her head, and 25 with Cassie‘s arms at her side—Nick was bounced, squeezed, smashed, and squashed by Cassie’s massive breasts, shouting muffled pleas for mercy with each of her jumps.
Finally, Cassie hit her 30 second rest period. Nick was still dazed from the ordeal, but he knew he had to escape Cassie‘s breasts before she started jumping again.
“CASSIE, HONEY, PLEASE, DON’T DO ANYTHING!” he shouted up desperately as he freed his other arm. Nick pushed against the giant breasts on either side of him, and managed to push his upper and lower torso free, but his legs remained trapped.
Nick reached down, struggling like mad to pull his legs free, but Cassie was already preparing to do the rest of her jumping jacks.
“CASSIE! NOOOOOO!”
It was too late. Cassie was jumping again, and with only his legs secured, Nick flailed about like a punching bag, smacking and bouncing off each breast. The giant breasts squeezed him up to his armpits, but with each jump, Nick could feel his body slipping free.
“CA-AA-AA-SSEE-EE-EE, STO-O-OP!”
Then, Cassie hit the floor hard; her breasts bounced violently upwards.
Nick popped out his wife’s cleavage and soared up into the air.
“CASSIEEEEEEEEEEE!” the tiny man squeaked as he arced in front of the giantess’s face, hoping that she might hear or see him, but the only response Nick got was a momentary hand waving in front of her face, as if she were swatting a fly that had briefly crossed her line of sight.
Down, down, down Nick fell, awaiting the inevitable impact with the floor below.
FLOOF
Nick landed surprisingly softer than he expected. The sea of carpet fibers that now spread out for miles had luckily been soft enough to cushion his fall. He struggled to right himself, trying to find firm ground to stand on.
BOOM, BOOM
“ACK!” Nick cried out as a two giant feet landed just in front of him, knocking him to the ground. “CASSIE, WATCH OUT!”
Still laying prone between the carpet fibers, Nick stared up in awe at the giantess before him: her massive legs stretched upwards for miles, two giant pillars that supported her gargantuan frame. Her giant feet settled into place, the floor creaking beneath them as she shifted her weight from side to side.
Nick had no idea how lucky his landing was: a few inches short, and he would’ve been squashed.
The tiny young man scrambled to his feet, hoping to make a run towards the TV and safely out of harm’s way, but at his current height, the carpet fibers came up to his chest, and moving through them was like wading through a field of tall grass.
“ALRIGHT,” the trainer’s voice boomed overhead, startling Nick so much that he nearly jumped a foot into the air, “WE GONNA START WITH A GENTLE WARMUP...”
Suddenly, Nick heard Cassie’s weight shifting behind him, and a split second later, her huge left foot swung overhead.
“EEK!” Nick yelped as the giant foot landed crashed down several yards in front of him. Cassie’s other foot quickly followed suit, setting down just next to her left.
Then, the two feet stepped back in sequence. Nick dove forward, just barely dodging getting squished by he toes on Cassie’s left foot.
“AAA! CASSIE, DON’T SQUISH ME!”
Cassie was stepping forwards and back in place, her feet pounding the carpet with each step.
“NO! CASSIE, STOP!” the tiny man screamed as he darted back and forth, desperately avoiding the giantess’s feet as they stomped all around him. “HELP! I’M GONNA GET CRUSHED! WATCH OUT!”
Although Nick was somewhat lucky being trapped in the middle of Cassie’s gait as she stepped, his giant wife’s footfalls were becoming more and more sporadic, and there was no real way of knowing where they’d land at any given moment.
“NOW, ON THIS LAST STEP BACK, WE’RE GOING TO STOP FOR A MOMENT...,” the instructor continued, pausing momentarily.
The giant woman ended her steps slightly forward from where she began, her feet booming down just to the left and right of Nick’s current position beneath her. Now, the tiny man wasn’t sure which way to go: should he keep heading for the TV, or dart through Cassie’s legs towards the back of the living room?
Unfortunately, he never had the chance to decide.
“NOW, LET’S CONTINUE WITH SOME HIGH STEPS,” the instructor said.
“Oh no,” Nick said aloud. “CASSIE, WAIT!”
Cassie immediately lifted her right foot into the air, hovering it dangerously over Nick’s position in the carpet. The tiny man’s eyes grew wide, and his face contorted in absolute terror as he ogled the giant, fleshy sole above him.
Suddenly, the giant foot slammed down hard onto the floor.
“ACK!” Nick yelped as he was tossed into the air several inches, landing hard on his butt. Cassie’s left foot soon followed suit, just about to crash down dangerously close to Nick’s prone position.
“C-CASSIE, WAIT!” Nick shouted up as he scrambled to get get clear. “DON’T STEP ON ME!”
The massive left foot hit the ground; the thunderous boom from the impact bounced Nick into the air again. As Cassie hopped back-and-forth from one leg to the other, lifting her knees high into the air each time, her feet hit the floor with such force they actually shook the ground, repeatedly tossing her poor, tiny husband into the air with every impact.
“EEK! ACK! NO! CASSIE, STOP! YOU’RE GONNA SQUISH ME! HELP!”
Cassie’s high steps were accelerating to a run, and her feet were moving dangerously fast now. Nick was screaming for mercy, trying to remain grounded, but his wife’s feet boomed around him so rapidly now, that they threatened to bounce him into he wrong spot and crush him instantly.
Soon, the stomping ceased; Cassie was panting heavily, though still lifting and dropping her feet to keep the blood flowing, and Nick could tell the impacts were lessening, but still kept on his toes as her huge feet were still stepping around him.
“CASSIE, SWEETHEART, PLEASE STO-HOP! BEFORE YOU SQUISH ME!”
Nick was practically in tears; he was sweating profusely, and his heart was pounding out of his chest. He couldn’t believe he was still intact, though he knew it would only take one wrong step and he’d be squashed. He HAD to get out from under Cassie before that happened, but she was currently making that impossible. Not only that, she was bound to be starting a new exercise any second, and it would be a big risk without knowing what it was.
Nick chanced it. He took off like a shot, making a beeline towards the TV, sprinting as quickly as his little legs could move.
He’d just managed to clear Cassie’s toes when her right foot suddenly kicked out over his head. Nick ducked as the huge foot swung out overhead, then stomped back down hard off to his right. The second her right foot touched down, Cassie‘s left foot lifted up and swung out as well. The nightmarish process repeated itself, and with each step his giant wife took, her feet stomped closer and closer to his position in the carpet.
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed as her giant feet stomped all around him. “NO! CASSIE! STOP! LOOK OUT!”
Nick stayed low, practically crawling on his hands and knees to avoid Cassie’s huge feet as they zoomed overhead; unfortunately, crawling wasn’t exactly the fastest way to get to safety, nor did it provide the best chance for being seen. It didn’t matter anyway: Cassie’s feet were still stomping hard enough to shake the ground, making it virtually impossible to stand. All Nick knew was that he had to get clear before...
*BOOM*
Cassie’s right foot hit the floor just next to him, bouncing Nick high into the air.
He couldn’t have been lined up any better. Like swinging at the perfect pitch, Cassie‘s left foot smacked Nick’s body in mid-air, sending him flying and screaming all the way across the living room and directly into the clothes hamper in the hallway.

Cassie stopped her workout mid-step.
Something had just impacted her left foot!
She immediately lifted her left leg, rubbing the side of her foot as she inspected it thoroughly.
Was that a bug? she thought. Did something just bite me?
Cassie saw no sign of a bug bite, however, nor anything else on the side of her foot. She momentarily shrugged, then proceeded with the rest of her workout, knowing Nick could arrive home any minute.