- Text Size +


Jenny‘s arm was stiff; her hand held firmly against the front door. She had no intention of letting it shut.
“Where is he, Cassie?” Jenny interrogated her. “I’m NOT leaving until I get some answers!”
“Jen, I said: “GET OUT!” Cassie demanded, pushing her back.
“Not until you tell me where Nick is!” Jenny countered, readjusting her stance to hold her ground. “I swear, Cassie, if you did something to him—“
“Jenny, let go of the door!” Cassie demanded, trying to force it closed.
“NO!” Jenny stated firmly, digging in her heels and keeping her arm locked in place. “NOT until you tell me what you did to Nick!”

Nick felt completely helpless as the watched Cassie and Jenny’s heated exchange from the kitchen floor just across the threshold from the living room, unable to intervene as the two giant women argued above. He kept shouting, jumping up and down, and waving his arms—anything he could do to garner Jenny’s attention, but she was completely preoccupied with keeping Cassie from slamming the front door in her face.
“It’s no use,” Nick lamented aloud, “She not gonna see me in time!”
With his savior literally only a few feet away, and knowing he was completely vulnerable in the middle of the floor, coupled with the danger he’d be in if Cassie found him, especially after having come so far, Nick made a bold decision: he tore across the kitchen floor towards Jenny as fast as his little legs could take him. If he could just make it to her sandals before Cassie managed to slam the door closed, he just might be in the clear.

Despite Cassie’s small stature, she was actually stronger that she appeared to be, already starting to make progress in forcing Jenny out of the doorway. Jenny quickly realized she was fighting a losing battle; she hastily shifted her body position, shoving her shoulder against the door to give her more leverage.
Cassie countered, shifting her body over slightly to more directly push back against Jenny’s body weight. As she did, her right foot scooted forward, quickly stomping back down squarely in the middle of Nick’s path.
The tiny man frantically hit the brakes, his feet sliding out from under him. He fell hard onto his backside as Cassie’s bare foot literally crashed down right in front of him; if he had been a second or two faster, or hadn’t hesitated those few precious seconds before deciding to make a mad dash towards Jenny, he no doubt would’ve been directly beneath Cassie’s sole when she stomped down.
Nick quickly scrambled to his feet, his gaze locked upon the giant, bare foot in his path: his escape route was blocked. Jenny was now his only hope!

Jenny strained to keep the door open, but she was quickly tiring. In desperation to keep Cassie from locking her out, Jenny shifted her right foot forward, planting it firmly against the door-jam, hoping to keep the door open even if her strength gave out.
As Jenny’s gaze hit her sandal to make sure her foot was in the right spot, however, her eyes quickly fell upon something moving on the kitchen floor only a few inches on the opposite side of Cassie’s right foot...
Jenny gasped; her eyes went wide! It was an involuntary reaction she immediately regretted, and Cassie easily picked up on it, snapped her own gaze to the floor to see what Jenny had spotted...
There was a Nick, only half-an-inch tall, hopping up and down and waving his arms frantically as two giant pairs of eyes now stared directly at him.
“NICK!” Jenny shrieked.
Nick reeled as Jenny’s shrieking blasted his eardrums.
It was the exact distraction Cassie needed: with Jenny’s attention elsewhere, Cassie lifted her right foot and stomped down hard on Jenny’s sandal-clad toes.
“OW!” Jenny shouted in pain, instinctively pulling her foot back and out of the door jam.
Cassie immediately seized upon the opportunity, repositioning her feet and flinging her entire body against the door.
Jenny was knocked back violently and stumbled into the middle of the hallway as the Robbins’ front door slammed shut. By the time she’d regained her balance and made it back to the doorknob, it was already too late: she could hear the loud click of the deadbolt shifting into place.

The huge door slammed shut with a loud BANG, kicking up a blast of air so powerful that it blew Nick completely out of the kitchen and across the threshold into the living room carpet.
Meanwhile, Cassie firmly held her weight against the front door as she struggled to latch the deadbolt, locking it just in time as she heard Jenny jostle the doorknob, banging and pounding against the wooden door, shouting helplessly for Cassie to let her in.
With Jenny now firmly locked out, Cassie frustratedly turned her attention to the floor where Nick had been standing...
The tiny man, however, was no where in sight.
Unfortunately, it only took Cassie a second to find her tiny husband writhing in the living room carpet just over the threshold near the wall, struggling to stand up.
She scowled angrily, in utter disbelief that he could still be alive.
“Not for long,” Cassie thought.

Nick was still reeling from his unexpected trip across the room when the angry giantess stomped in his direction, shaking the whole floor with each booming footstep. Nick came to his senses just in time to see an ominous shadow bathe the floor around him in darkness. He turned his gaze skyward...
His face contorted in terror: there was Cassie, her giant, left foot raised over him, about to stomp down.
“CASSIE, NOOOOO!” Nick shrieked, diving out of the way as quickly he could to avoid the impending impact.
The giant foot stomped down, narrowly missing him, kicking up another burst of air that pushed him out away from the wall.
Cassie quickly recovered, trying to stomp him again—this time, with her right foot—but she was so close to the wall when she initially stomped down that the act of lifting her right foot into the air unexpectedly shifted her body. She lost her balance, albeit only for a moment, and hit the wall with her shoulder. Nick capitalized on Cassie’s misfortune: he bolted across the carpet towards the only shelter in sight—the floor beneath Cassie’s recliner.
“Damn it, Nick!” Cassie exclaimed as she struggled to regain her balance, practically leaping towards her recliner. “Come ‘ere, you little bastard!”
Nick just barely dodged Cassie’s toes as her right foot crashed down just behind him. The microburst of air thrust his body forward yet again, throwing him beneath the recliner.
“I should’ve squished you when I had the chance!” the giant woman spat in frustration.
Meanwhile, Jenny was still frantically pounding and continuously throwing her shoulder against the Robbins’ front door, trying to force it open, all the while becoming more and more fearful that each loud stomp she heard inside the apartment was the one that would squish Nick.
“Cassie, PLEASE!” She shouted desperately. “DON’T SQUISH HIM! FOR GOD’S SAKE, CASSIE! OPEN THE DOOR!”
“What the hell is going on out here?!” an unfamiliar voice called out.
Jenny snapped her head around, spotting an unfamiliar woman sticking her head out of an apartment about halfway down the hall, investigating what all the commotion was about. Jenny honestly had no idea what to say, immediately returning to slamming her shoulder against the door.
“Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” The neighbor called out again. “If you don’t stop it right now, I swear, I’m gonna call the landlord!”
“GOOD!” Jenny shouted back without missing a beat. “CALL THE LANDLORD! And tell him to HURRY!”
The woman immediately disappeared back into her apartment, slamming the door shut and locking it loudly.
“NICK!” Jenny shouted through the door. “HANG ON! I’M COMING!”

“Stay still, Nick!” Cassie fumed as she got down on all fours and reached under the recliner. “You’re only making things harder on yourself!”
Obviously, Nick had no intention of staying still, hastily moving further underneath the recliner, and narrowly avoiding being snatched up in Cassie’s grip. Her giant, outstretched hand kept reaching further and further beneath the chair, but Nick thankfully managed to stay one step ahead and out of reach of her huge, plump fingers.
Cassie frustratedly placed her cheek on the carpet to see beneath her recliner: it was hard to tell his exact location, but it appeared as though Nick was standing just out of her reach, nearing the front of her chair. Her hand shot forward, seeing if she could force him out into the open. Nick nimbly dodged her hand again; he was surprisingly fast for such a little guy.
Unfortunately, Nick had fallen right into Cassie’s trap. The giantess jumped to her feet and quickly stomped around to the front of the chair, practically throwing herself to the floor and thrusting her arm beneath the recliner again.
This time, Nick wasn’t at fast enough.
“Gotcha!” Cassie exclaimed, closing her fist around her tiny husband.
At that very moment, there was a loud crack of splintering wood; a split-second later, Jenny plowed through the front door with such force that she practically flung herself clear across the kitchen. She quickly recovered, almost tripping over her own feet as she frantically turned her body around and scurried around the corner into the living room.
She immediately spotted Cassie on her knees in front of the recliner, opening her fist. Even from the doorway into the living room Jenny could see Nick’s tiny figure laying prone in Cassie’s open palm.
Jenny jumped over the arm of the recliner, quickly grabbing Cassie hard by the arm.
“ACK!” Cassie uttered, quickly clenching her fist closed.
“Give ‘im to me!” Jenny demanded, jerking Cassie’s arm towards the middle of the living room.
“Uhn!” Cassie strained, struggling to pull her arm back. “Let go, you bitch!”
Cassie was squeezing her fist, trying to crush Nick in her grasp, but Jenny wasn’t going to let that happen, and quickly dug her thumbnail deep into Cassie‘s wrist.
“OOOOWWWW!” Cassie screamed in pain as her fist instinctively opened, dropping Nick to the floor.
As soon as the tiny man was free, Jenny punched Cassie in the face as hard as she could, throwing her backwards. Cassie fell to the floor with a thud, but she was far from through. She attacked back, kicking Jenny in the face.
Jenny fell backwards, struggling to get back up before Cassie could grab Nick again.
The two women scrambled to their feet, each one trying to gain the advantage before the other could stand up.
Cassie screamed, charging at her former friend. Jenny threw up her arms in defense, grabbing Cassie’s arms to keep her from fighting back. Their hands were now latched onto each other’s arms, locked in a fierce struggle.

Unfortunately, the two young women were now so busy tussling with each other they completely forgot about Nick, who was literally right underneath them, laying prone in the carpet below. The tiny man was struggling to shake the off his delirium from all the excitement, trying to get to his feet.
*BOOM*
Nick was immediately shocked back to his senses by one of Cassie’s bare feet stomping down off to his right.
“EEK!” Nick squeaked as his wife’s other foot quickly followed suit, stomping down even closer just off to his left.
He managed to scramble to his feet and scurry out of the way just in time as Jenny’s giant sandal crashed down right where he’d been only a second before.
“ACK!” Nick yelped in terror as he scrambled to get out of the middle of the floor. “GIRLS! DON’T SQUISH ME!”

“GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT, YOU BITCH!” Cassie shouted, trying to reach her hand up to claw at Jenny’s face.
“Not....without....Nick!” Jenny strained intently, trying to keep Cassie’s arm down.
The two girls began turning circles in the middle of the living room as they scuffled, each one hoping to gain the upper hand.
Then, Jenny suddenly switched course from pushing Cassie away, to pulling her closer: she tightened her grip on Cassie’s arms and yanked her forward as hard as she could.
Cassie was caught completely off-guard, stumbling forward. Jenny capitalized on the woman’s sudden loss of balance to yank Cassie past herself, practically throwing the woman across and out of the living room. Cassie struggled to keep her balance, but she couldn’t recover quickly enough, stumbling into the hallway and landing hard on her chest just shy of the bedroom.
Jenny smirked from the small victory, but before she could finish celebrating, she suddenly remembered that Nick was still on the floor from earlier.
“Nick?!” she gasped, her eyes immediately shooting to the carpet below her. She timidly lifted up her right foot, afraid she might’ve accidentally crushed him with her sandal.
At first, she didn’t see anything, but as she widened her scan, Jenny quickly located Nick’s tiny figure hunkering down just under the front of the recliner. She hastily bent down and carefully scooped the tiny man into her hands.
“Nick! Oh my, God! Are you alright?!” she asked with deep concern as she stood back up.
The tiny man opened his eyes, gazing skyward to the giant angel who’d rescued him. He nodded his head, letting it gently fall to the side, finally allowing his tiny body to relax...
The tiny man’s eyes suddenly went wide at the sight he just happened to see.
“JENNY!” Nick squeaked, snapping his gaze up to her again, “LOOK OUT!!!!”
Before Jenny could react, Cassie plowed into her with a massive bodyslam, knocking both of them off their feet. The sudden impact sent Nick flying out of Jenny’s palm and hurtling through the air uncontrollably. He sailed towards the couch, colliding with and bouncing off the rear cushion and, after landing with several tumbles, eventually came to a rest near the front of the middle seat cushion.
Meanwhile, the impact threw Jenny backwards and tripping as her legs hit the ottoman. She fell hard onto the cushion, with Cassie landing right on top of her. Cassie quickly trying landing several blows to Jenny’s face, while Jenny defended herself, trying to push Cassie off and stand up. Jenny shoved her hands under Cassie’s chin, pushing the woman’s head up; Cassie’s struggled to resist, but found her neck quickly contorting uncomfortably.
As Cassie’s gazed began shifting upwards and away from the young woman below her, she suddenly spotted Nick writhing over on the middle couch cushion. She scowled, reaching her arm over to smash him with her right hand.
This shift in weight, however, was all Jenny needed to gain some leverage: she violently shoved Cassie off of her, throwing her across the room and uncomfortably over the recliner.
Jenny pushed herself up onto her elbows, frantically scanning for Nick where Cassie had been reaching. She spotted him over on the couch cushion, and quickly scooted her body back to reach over to snatch him up.
Cassie managed to push herself up and over the arm of her chair into a standing position. She lunged towards Jenny again, but Jenny was already prepared to counterattack: she carefully brought both hands to her chest, cradling Nick in her bosom as she placed both feet on the edge of the ottoman and violently shoved it forward. The ottoman collided with Cassie’s legs, throwing her forward and face-first onto the cushion.
Jenny used the opportunity to scramble to her feet and make a break for the front door. Cassie slashed at her as she ran by, connecting with Jenny’s legs just enough to cause her to lose her balance for a moment and hit the wall with her right shoulder. Jenny did her best to keep her hands still and gently against her chest during impact, but unfortunately didn’t have the time to check on Nick at the moment: she needed to get out of the apartment.
Jenny’s slight stumble, however, gave Cassie all the time she needed to get to move the ottoman aside, get to her feet, and intercept them. She grabbed Jenny’s hair and yanked the young woman backwards violently just before they could make it out the door.
Jenny screamed in pain as she stumbled backwards past Cassie, tripping over the corner of the ottoman and landing right on the edge of the couch with her back. Jenny cringed as her back bent uncomfortably, wincing in pain as she tried to move.
At this point, Cassie was beyond the capability of rational thought; she’d gone completely insane! She slammed the front door shut, re-locking the deadbolt into the now broken door jam (which really didn’t do much), then disappeared into the kitchen. Just as Jenny managed to push her injured body back up onto the couch cushion, Cassie suddenly appeared from around the corner, brandishing a sharp, kitchen knife. The woman jumped onto the ottoman in her path and bounced off the cushion towards the couch.
“HOLY SHIT!” Jenny exclaimed wide-eyed as Cassie pounced. She instinctively moved to the side and reached out to intercept Cassie’s arm deflecting the knife away, dropping Nick from her grasp in the process. The tiny man tumbled down the front of Jenny’s shirt as Cassie impacted trying to land a blow, and was tossed down off the couch and towards the floor.
“OOF!” Nick yelped as he landed hard on Cassie’s right foot, just behind her toes. He tried to push himself up, but the giant foot quickly shifted upwards. The tiny man was unintentionally thrust forward, and instinctively wrapped his arms around Cassie’s middle toe to keep from being thrown off as the huge foot went flying into the air.
Jenny had somehow deflected Cassie’s attack and tossed her off onto the cushion beside her, and was now trying to force the knife from Cassie’s grip.
“CASSIE, FOR GOD’S SAKE, STOP!” Jenny shouted, trying to knock some sense into her. “THIS IS FUCKING INSANE! YOU’RE GONNA KILL SOMEBODY!”
Cassie, however, was already too far gone; the look of disgust on her face was all the evidence Jenny needed to realize her former friend was now completely insane.
This was no longer about keeping Nick safe; it was now a fight for her OWN survival!
Jenny somehow managed to apply enough pressure to Cassie’s wrist to get her to release the knife from her grip, and quickly tossed it away across the room. Cassie tried to get up and run over to retrieve it, but Jenny grabbed her arm, using the leverage to both keep Cassie from getting away and pull herself up from the couch.
Cassie retaliated the only way she could think: she yanked Jenny forward, lifted her foot, and kicked Jenny square in the face. Jenny reeled, falling backwards over the ottoman again and smacking the back of her head on the table on the front side of the living room. She cringed, opening her mouth to yelp in pain, but no sound came out; the impact had knocked Jenny senseless. The young woman tumbled off the side of the ottoman, falling face-first onto the floor.
Cassie was no better off: as soon as her foot connected with Jenny’s nose, Jenny immediately lost her grip on Cassie’s wrist. She stumbled in the opposite direction, landing on her back and smacking the floor with her head, leaving her stunned and dazed, writhing on the carpet.

Amazingly, Nick had somehow not only managed to maintain his grip on Cassie’s middle toe, even as Cassie used her right foot to kick Jenny in the face, but also surprisingly remained unnoticed by his giant wife the whole time he was clinging to her foot. Apparently, Cassie was too busy focusing on stabbing Jenny to notice Nick’s presence on her toe. Her immediate fall to the floor just afterwards, however, jostled him just enough to dislodge him from her toe and threw him onto her lower shin, just above her ankle.
Nick pushed himself up, quickly looking around to surveil the situation:
Despite Cassie’s foot partially blocking his view, he was able to see Jenny passed out on the floor on the other side of the living room. She was obviously hurt, and with Cassie starting to move and come to her senses, Nick realized Jenny was a sitting duck.
He HAD to do something, but what?
It was an idea born out of sheer desperation; Nick wasn’t even sure what made him think of it, nor honestly WHY such an idea would even work? It made absolutely NO sense, but it was the ONLY thing he could think of:
Nick immediately grabbed the top of Cassie’s ankle, closed his eyes, and concentrated hard, willing something to happen...

Cassie was still reeling from hitting her head on the floor when she suddenly felt a strange sensation wash over her. It coursed through her whole body, making her very dizzy. She initially thought she might have a concussion; then, the room started moving, pulling away from her.
“Wha—?” Cassie uttered with confusion, “What the...?!”
Cassie gasped, quickly realizing what was happening.
But....but, that’s IMPOSSIBLE! she reasoned.
That’s when she noticed something on her leg, clinging to her ankle...
It was Nick....and he was growing right before her eyes!
“What?!” she uttered, then becoming extremely frantic. “NICK?! NO!...STOP!”
She reached down to pry Nick off her leg, but he was already too big....and he wasn’t letting go!
“NICK, STOP!” Cassie shrieked. “NO!...DON’T...”

Jenny slowly pushed herself up, trying to shake off her delirium. She looked over her shoulder, hoping to see and make sense of the commotion she’d heard behind her only a few moments ago.
Cassie‘s pink bathrobe was laying in a heap in the middle of the living room floor; neither she nor Nick were anywhere in sight.
Jenny’s heart was racing. Was she too late?!
“Nick?” she called out weakly as she pushed her aching body onto her knees and crawled towards the hallway. “Cassie?!”
Jenny slowly crept past the bathrobe laying on the floor, and peered around the corner into the hallway and back bedroom, unsure of what she was going to find...
There was nobody there.
Confused, Jenny slowly inched forward...
She suddenly heard a tiny squeak coming from nearby.
“Nick?!” Jenny called out softly, snapping her head to the floor to see where the sound was coming from.
Her eyes intensely scanned the carpet around her, initially passing over the bathrobe next to her...until her heard another tiny squeak. Jenny’s eyes shot to the bathrobe...she suddenly spotted a small indentation from something inside it, just under the collar, along with a faint sign of movement.
Jenny reached over and carefully lifted the color, slowly peeling back the material...
Her eyes went wide! She couldn’t believe what she was seeing!