- Text Size +

Kathy barely had time to close the door before she couldn't hold back. She attacked Carolyn from behind and kissed her neck, starting to eagerly lift her sweater over her head. Her hands worked in long and firm strokes starting over the blondes sides and up on her stomach. Her fingers made a pause at Carolyns belly button, stroking her piercing gently. When she was done exploring the jewelery her hands continued pulling the sweater up, making sure to brush against Carolyns breasts on the way. Her hair got tangled all over her face as she finally was released from the garment, but Kathys hands were there instantly, brushing the hair aside, pulling it back with some force so Kathy could reach to kiss her throat from behind. Carolyn spun around so they were face to face and started to unbutton the sisters shirt. Her fingers were quick about it and Kathy was surprised to find that she was topless so fast. Her arms were still trapped in her shirt though, Carolyn made sure of that so she could get in really close. Their tits pressed up against each other as Carolyn finally got a chance to kiss Kathy for real.

Their tounges swirled around each other for a moment before their lips parted again. The first air after the kiss felt cool in their mouths. They took a moment to look at each other again wile their tastes still lingered in each others mouths. None of them seemed to have any regrets about this development so far. Kathy managed to tug herself loose from Carolyns grip and discarded her shirt. They kissed some more while their hands explored. Carolyn felt something sharp on one of her nipples and took a step back. It was the piercing she had felt when Kathy first hugged her way back in the front yard. It was a beautiful piece that looked slightly like a star with some pointy edges. One of those must have pinched Carolyns nipple as their tits squished together. Kathy was maybe an inch or so shorter than Carolyn, but her breasts were perkier so their nipples met almost perfectly.
- "Maybe we should take the piercings out? So we don't accidentally latch on to each other?" Kathy suggested when she saw where Carolyns attention was.
- "I'll just remove mine. Looks like yours is more work to get out."
- "It's no problem."
- "Leave it. It's cool. Mine's just a ring." Carolyn unhooked hers and put it in her pocket.
- "It's a wishing star." Kathy said and stroked her piercing. "You should kiss it and make a wish."
- "Does it work?" Carolyn said with a smile. She didn't need any convincing, she was going to do it anyway, but she decided to play along.
- "Nothing but good things happens when I wear this star." Kathy replied with heavy breath as Carolyn let her lips engulf the whole nipple. It tasted surprisingly little, Carolyn was sure all she could feel was the taste of Kathys skin.
- "So the star might be the reason I'm in your bedroom right now?" she said after circeling the star with her tounge a bit more.
- "Perhaps." Kathy was looking pleased as she looked down on the other girl.
- "Well... thank you star..." Carolyn closed her eyes and kissed the nipple piercing. She wished for something, but she didn't know what. A million thoughts went through her skull simultaneosly. Mostly she just wanted this to last, staying horny and excited, not really caring about the world outside of this room.

After playing with the piercing a bit more she felt the urge to continue downwards and started to unbutton Kathys pants. She didn't seem to object so she pulled them down to reveal a clean shaven, no... waxed pussy that glistened by the lights from cieling lamp. There was a rombus tuft of hair still left above where her labia split. Carolyn could not resist to run her fingers through the patch. It was short and prickly and it felt really nice. Her fingers continued to stroke around the pussy, caressing the inside if Kathys thighs, drawing deep breaths. She was going to enjoy tasting her, but she had to restrain herself. Diving straight in might ruin the moment.

Kathy seemed a bit more impatient. She kicked her pants off from around her ankles and made her way over to the bed. She sat down and spread her legs.
- "I've showed you mine, so you should show me yours..." she said seductively, and Carolyn obeyed. She was naked within seconds of Kathys request. Kathy looked happy with what she saw. Carolyn was smoother than her, with no hair at all... She expected no less, her brother really didn't like the look of hair down there. Such a whimp. "You should give it a taste." she ordered calmly and pointed to her crotch, and Carolyn once again obeyed. She got down on her knees and started to lick.

She was really careful at first, but all thoughts of finesse left her quickly as the urges took over. No offense at all to Jess, but she had missed the taste of pussy. There was also the plus of nothing tickling the back of her throat that might trigger her gag reflex if it caught her by surprise. Jess sometimes thrust unexpectedly when he got particularly excited and even though Carolyn didn't mind deep throating she prefered to be prepared when it happened.

Kathy was super responsive. She threw herself backwards on the bed and gripped the sheets as she tossed and turned. She was breathing heavily and Carolyn enjoyed the view as she peeked over the venus mound and saw her chest rising an falling rapidly. Carolyn knew she was doing good. Kathy tasted like pussy juice. She was turned on and flowing like a faucet, and Carolyn was sure none of what she had in her mouth was her own saliva. She had no idea how much she had swallowed, but she didn't care. It was just the reward for doing a good job. She sucked the other womans labia gladly, nibbled slightly to get a reaction, and made sure her tounge explored every inch inside and outside of the pussy. When she was feeling brave enough she took one of her hands and placed her thumb so she could peel back the clitoral hood. This was risky, some girls really don't react well to direct stimulus but she gave it a gentle lick as to test the waters.

Kathy let go of the sheets and clasped her hands around Carolyns head and pulled her inwards. Carolyn got the que and continued to explore her clitoris. She could hear Kathy wheesing through her nose, trying to surpress moans. She was inspired to work even harder by that, to try and get her to slip up and yell out loud. She used her legs to get as close as she could, even though the hands on the back of her head already did most of the job. Her whole head was engulfed in the grasp of Kathys eager hands. She found herself weirdly slipping on the floor and tried to renew position. She found traction by half standing up and attacked the clit with new gusto. It was amazing and intense. It was partly hard to breathe sometimes because Kathy was holding such a tight grip on her head, but they soon found a rythm that worked for them both where she momentarily let go so Carolyn could get some good and deep breaths before diving in again. The air tickled her as it rushed around her pussy, and suddenly she couldn't hold it any longer. Her legs gripped Carolyn tight and she started to convulse in orgasm. Her fingers were tangled deep in Carolyns hair and she felt herself squirt right in her mouth.

Carolyn felt dizzy as Kathy finally let go. She was happy even though the squirting had taken her by surprise. Her face was wet by whatever had slipped out, it had been impossible to drink it all. She wiped her mouth with her arm and stood up to stretch her back. She had been in a bit of and awkward position and needed to straighten out her back for a moment. Kathy looked majestic as she was spread out on the bed in front of her. She was breathing in heavy sighs with her eyes closed. Carolyn climbed up on the bed and positioned herself to kiss her. She must however have misjudged the distance because her head landed between Kathys breasts, but she didn't care much. She adjusted herself sideways to kiss the other nipple instead, the one that had gotten ignored as she kissed the piercing earlier. Kathys breast was huge and heavy to climb. Carolyn must have spent more time than she thought licking pussy, she was feeling a bit weak. She got the nipple in her mouth. It stiffened as she played with it a bit, and Kathy giggled slightly between her breaths. This nipple was nothing like the other. It was almost strange how big a difference a piercing could make. It almost felt like it kept getting bigger as she played with it.

Carolyn adjusted her position and felt her knee prickled by the tuft of hair between Kathys legs. It was strange and she looked down briefly. How could her knee be close to Kathys crotch?
- "Took you long enough to notice." Kathy said. Carolyn was to busy with the nipple to respond. She just wanted to keep pleasing Kathy, not talk. Kathy smiled as she watched Carolyn work her breast. She squeezed her arms togheter and saw Carolyn rise up on her boob. "Or perhaps you didn't notice?" she asked, but she still got no response. Carolyn was preocupied with her nipple. She was constantly kicking her legs, adjusting her position to reach, and now her feet were starting to tickle Kathys pussy. She watched with awe as Carolyn was enjoying herself, seemingly oblivious that she now could fit almost her whole body on Kathys stomach. The shrinking seemed to have stopped now and Kathy decided to do something.

She rolled over and positioned herself over Carolyn who landed flat on her back on the bed.
- "You did notice you're like... half my size now, didn't you?" Kathy said with a smile on her face. Carolyn had noticed something was strange but she hadn't exacly figured out what. It did however become blatantly obvious as Kathy lowered herself on top of her, pinning her to the bed with just her boobs.
- "I did..." she said after a moments pause. "But I kind of don't care." she added with a cocky smile. "There's just more to play with now." She managed to get her arms free, and she probably could do the rest if she wanted, but this was accelerating so she decided to stay pinned.
- "Oh?" Such confidence. Kathy liked it. She had never expected this to be the reaction. "But what if I want to play with you?"
- "So do it!" Carolyn was unsure where this confidence was coming from.
- "But you're a bit too big to be my doll still... I might have to shrink you more." Carolyns heart was beating. Smaller? The thought should probably scare her, but it didn't. She only felt... excited. Kathy stood up on her knees in the bed. Carolyn felt cold as her blanket of boobs left her, but the view was worth freezing. Kathy was towering over her and she was mezmerized. She had of course seen naked women before, but something about the difference in sizes made the experience feel new. Kathy had a post orgasm glow about her, but she also looked extremely pleased with herself.
- "Ho...w... How do I get small... er?" Carolyn stammered. She felt herself blush as Kathys eyes were inspecting her. She didn't answer. She just looked. Carolyn could not tell what Kathy was thinking. She was having trouble keeping her own thoughts in check. She didn't even notice that her own hands started to touch herself. Kathy was extatic. She actually asked to be smaller? She was trying to figure out how to play this, but she was finding it hard to concentrate. Her eyes were drawn to the movements of Carolyns hands. One was stroking her stomach and the other was stroking her leg.

Kathy mimicked Carolyns movements, but she very purposfully moved her hands slowly. The one on her stomach wandered up and tickled her ribs, and her other closer to her crotch. To her delight she noticed that Carolyn seemingly copied her in turn. Kathy continued to stroke herself and moving her hands slightly in increments, one towards her tits and her other between her legs. Carolyn didn't need more nudging, she was soon in full masturbation mode, grabbing her own tits and furiously playing with her pussy. Kathy felt powerful, having manipulated her like this, but that only lasted a moment until she realized that Carolyn might have manipulated her, because she was also touching herself now. She felt herself getting wetter as her fingers played and she decided it was probably time to let the cat out of the bag. She took her fingers and held them over the tiny womans mouth.
- "I wished on my star that my pussy juices would make you shrink. If you really want to get smaller, all you need to do is lick my fingers."
- "Or I go straight to the source?" Kathy and Carolyn were both surprised by her boldness.
- "Alright." Kathy moved into position. She got around Carolyn and straddled her from above, making sure her pussy was right over Carolyns face. "You get what drips down." She continued to touch herself and she saw that Carolyn was doing the same.

Carolyn was looking up expectantly. The big fingers above her disappeared and reappeared in between the folds of Kathys glistening labia. Sometimes she stopped and paid a couple of seconds paying special attention to her clitoris, and other times she saw the fingers slide up inside. Kathy was leaning slightly forward so Carolyn had an excellent view of her stomach and the underside of her boobs. She could hear her breathing, but her face was obscured from Carolyns view. The pussy was twitching and Carolyn could see the muscles in the thighs around her match the contractions out of the corner of her eyes. A drop of juice suddenly got heavy enough to work it's way down, the gool was still attached to Kathy in a long string. The drop swayed some with the movements above but Carolyn managed to cath it in her mouth. Why was she doing this? It didn't look like much but it actually felt a like a good gulp as she swallowed it. She could not however find a reason not to continue, so she looked up again, waiting for the next one.

Kathy was feeling herself dripping. The tick liquid passed between her fingers and it was warm and slippery. She was trying her best to go slowly, kind of massaging it out of herself. She knew it was reaching Carolyns mouth though. She was constantly peeking at Carolyn over her breasts. She could only see her lower body, but she had to adjust herself to keep seeing, because suddenly Carolyns feet disappeared from view under her breasts. Knowing she was down there, shrinking right under her was enough to drive her insane with lust, and she could once again feel herself getting wetter and more excited. She never realized that she let go of the breaks and were once again working herself up to orgasm. She spread her legs and lowered herself on top of Carolyn as she moaned. Her body was jerking and she could feel Carolyn move under her. As the orgasm subsided she rolled over to make sure Carolyn could get some air. All of Carolyn was glistening now. She seemed oblivious to Kathy right now. It looked like she was close to orgasm herself, and Kathy watched as the tiny woman rolled around twitching and moaning to herself, all the while slowly getting smaller and smaller.

- "It looks like you don't even have to drink from me... as long as my juice is touching you, you shrink." Kathy said when Carolyn seemed to have come to her senses again. She once again presented her glistening fingers to Carolyn, but this time they were much bigger. Kathy stroked a thin layer of the slick liquid with her long and pointer finger on Carolyn. The two fingers were not enough to cover her from shoulder to shoulder, but she could actually feel the fingers getting bigger now as they slowly worked their way down her body. Kathy saw that she was getting smaller again and her face lit up.
- "I..." Carolyn was lost for words again. It was surreal to be pinned down by two fingers, all the while that giant beautiful face loomed over her. "How small?"
- "Like an action figure perhaps." Kathy measured in her mind. "Wait a minute." She got up from the bed and went to a shelf. She rummaged around a bit and then she got back with a tiny statuette. Carolyn did not recognize the person, but she recoginzed it as something Jess would use in some of his games. A collectable to drain the wallets of eager gamers. Kathy placed it down in the bed. "Get up" she ordered.

Carolyn stood up. The figurine looked like a sexy librarian, a well scuplted woman in a red business skirt with a matching jacket and a very low cut white top. The plastic cleavage looked way bigger than Carolyns own, even though the librarian was shorter than herself. Kathy prodded Carolyns back with her finger. She looked at Kathy to see what was up and was met only with a gleeful smile. Then she felt that her back was just a little bit warm and sticky. She turned to the librarian again and found herself eye to eye, but only in passing. She dwindled down just a little bit more and found that she was in perfect height to motorboat the librarians plastic boobs.
- "I've always wondered what it would be like if she was alive... Perhaps that is why I made that particular wish. She was my first girl crush." Kathy said. "I'm almost a bit jealous, that you get to see her like that, but then again, I get to play with you now." She sucked her fingers clean so that she could grab Carolyn without her shrinking anymore.

The hand was covering Carolyn completely from her shoulders and down to her toes. It was time for inspection again. Kathy held the tiny woman in front of her face and turned her hand upwards and opened slowly. Carolyn sat comfortably in her palm. This was unbelievable. It really was like her little statue had come alive, but with a bit more realisic proportions. Carolyn was blushing and Kathy could feel the warmth in her palm. And it was softer than that piece of plastic as well. They just sat and looked at each other for a while, then the door opened.