- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, what, me reviving a story from the dead a little over a year later? Never... To be fair, there's a good chance this may die again, but if it doesn't, I may actually have a semi idea of where to go with all of this. For now though, enjoy a chapter I just wrote because I hadn't wrote for awhile and wanted to do something new.

GIGANTA had been selling their VR products for over a year now. The headset and suit combo seemed to be a success, though test researchers knew that there was always a small chance for the suit to malfunction somehow. Researcher 376 had seen it happen with several test subjects, which they had to quickly dispose of. However, that didn't stop them from promoting their VR on the underground. Profit was the most important thing, as it was with all other companies. And certainly GIGANTA wasn't the only company that had blood on their hands. Besides, the malfunctions, if and when they happened with customers, would typically leave them stuck in such a way that there wouldn't be any liability. And since they sold underground, there wasn't a paper trail that could lead back to them. All in all, it was fool proof.

 

~~~

 

Nathan waited patiently by the front door. Before long, an unmarked van pulled up and left a blank white box outside his door. He had been so excited for this purchase, even if it was rather expensive. This would finally be a way for him to fulfill all of his darkest fantasies, something he had only ever dreamed about before. His ex-girlfriend, Amanda, had never been one to even indulge him. He had wanted nothing more than to be vored by her, and while that didn't ever seem like something he could experience, he had always tried to get her to make amateur voring videos with him. Sadly though, she just wasn't having it, and when they broke up, that was cited as one of the reasons she decided to end things.

He had taken their break up rather hard, and even though they had been apart for over a year now, deep down, Nathan still loved her. He wasn't the crazy stalker type though, and while he missed her, he respected her wishes. That being said, in his head, whenever he jacked off, she was what he pictured. Sometimes it would just be some vanilla sex, but often times, it was him indulging his giantess fantasies. Soup, cereal, cake... He had imagined her voring him with many different foods. He didn't really like the idea of her just voring him alone, because he enjoyed the "fear" that came with being unknowingly swallowed, and becoming nothing but nourishment that would ultimately make no difference to her.

 

Going through the rigamarole of getting the suit put together and charged, Nathan had his own dinner while he waited. All he could really afford, until he made back the money spent on the VR set, was frozen TV dinners. It didn't take him too long to make, nor did it take too long for him to finish. Sadly though, they didn't really do much to satisfy him. None of that would matter, as long as the VR suit did as advertised, and it wasn't a complete rip off. He had heard of people getting ripped off before, fake shrinking potions, or growth rays. To be fair, those all sounded unrealistic and fake, but at least VR tech seemed grounded in science. And furthermore, it wasn't dangerous at all, because it wasn't like he was really going to experience his fantasy. He'd just get a taste of it.

 

Zipping up his suit, and putting on the headset, Nathan was ready to dive into his fantasy.

 

Good Evening, Nathan

 

Let's Explore Your Fantasies

 

The text had appeared right before his very eyes, indicating that if nothing else, at least the visuals seemed to work. This had to be better than other VR headsets he had tried before, because the ones he tried were cheap, and fell apart after little to no use. This actually felt a lot like what gamers had often described their headsets looking like, and in a lot of ways, he felt like he was really there. Granted, "really there" was currently a black void, with only certain words appearing on his screen.. As he thought about the options, they were selected for him. "Unaware, Vore, Death, Customizable." Nathan chose the death option, because it was only a scenario and not real life. And since it was his fantasy, he wanted it to be as accurate as possible, ending in his "demise."

 

Your Fantasy Starts... Now

 

After that new text appeared in front of him, Nathan found himself falling for a moment. Suddenly, he landed in an icy cold pool of white. A brief taste revealed this to be whole milk. If everything had gone according to plan, he should be in Amanda's kitchen. He hadn't really planned on how he wanted to be vored, but cereal seemed like a pretty good option to him. Admittedly, he wasn't such a big fan of the waiting and build up, but he'd allow it to run its course for now, seeing as he paid 3k for the equipment, and he was going to get every big of mileage out of it that he could. Besides, while the milk was pretty cold, it was sitting on the counter, indicating that she'd be showing up soon.

 

A small electric shock zapped the back of Nathan's neck, but before he had a reasonable chance to react, earthquakes caused small ripples in the milk. Looking up, Nathan saw his plus sized ex-girlfriend making her way into view. She was 5'7", had long, dirty blonde hair, and she weighed around 250. Even though she was on the heavier side, every pound worked to her advantage, and that was partly because of the confidence she radiated. She didn't care what other people thought of her, which made her way more attractive than if she cared about the opinions of other people. She loved to eat, she wasn't shy about that, and cereal happened to be one of her favorite quick foods.

 

Before long, she was standing right in front of Nathan, who was still floating inside of his milky prison. He could only watch as she grabbed a bowl from above, as well as a box of cereal. She filled the bowl to the top, and then she grabbed the container of milk he'd been watching from. A tidal wave of milk washed over him, as gravity shifted, and everything became blurry and unclear. It wasn't for another 5 seconds before everything had settled, and Nathan could float to the top. He was lucky he didn't drown, coughing up a little milk as he looked around. Looking back down at his arm, he realized he couldn't move it, at least his left one. He had landed on it, having crashed into a Frosted Flake, and even with the milk to cushion the impact, it couldn't stop him from dislocating his left shoulder.

 

At this point, Nathan was in a lot of pain, and he was incredibly frustrated. It didn't seem like things were going his way, and maybe he'd have to be more specific next time. As for right now though, he was ready to be done. Tapping his dislocated arm, he said, "End Scenario." However, despite him trying to end the scenario with the keywords given to him, everything continued on as Amanda began swirling the cereal around with her spoon. Nathan was nearly pulled under, but as he regained his composure, he reached around to his back and hit what should have been the emergency eject button. Still, nothing seemed to be happening, and he began to realize that he was in a lot more trouble than he had bargained for.

 

~~~~~~~~


Meanwhile in Amanda's Point of View


~~~~~~~~

 

Letting out a yawn, Amanda made her way into the kitchen once again. She had already pulled out the milk for her cereal, but nature called and she had to take care of business before putting everything else together. Today's cereal of choice was Frosted Flakes, and since she was nearing the end of the box, she piled the bowl high. The milk was also nearing its end as well, so she poured the rest of it in, preparing for a large breakfast. It may not have been the healthiest of options, but she was going to enjoy herself. Frosted Flakes was a special treat, and this felt like a special bowl.

 

~~~~~~~~


Back to Nathan


~~~~~~~~

 

Nathan felt panic creeping over him, as he watched Amanda lift the massive spoon out of the bowl with ease. Before long, it made its way through her parted lips, and when it returned, it was completely wiped clean. Above, Nathan could hear the rhythmic crunching of her cereal, leaving him desperate to not become a part of that. Given how much things had already malfunctioned, he didn't want to risk fulfilling his fantasy. He didn't know yet how he was going to get out, but he would have a much harder time if she ate him. Not to mention, he didn't know what would happen if he died in the simulation. While he had been ready to find out 15 minutes ago, he was most certainly not ready to now.

 

Amanda had grabbed another large spoonful, knocking Nathan under the milk for a few moments. She was a relatively fast eater, so he was working against the clock. He was halfway between the center of the bowl and the west edge. With only one arm to help him swim, Nathan wasn't moving very fast. Worse yet, he saw the spoon coming down again, and this time, it was heading straight for him. The spoon crashed into the milky lake a few feet behind Nathan, before reappearing a few feet in front of him. Looking around, Nathan knew that he was trapped, and it would take a miracle to survive. He could only hope and pray that as she began lifting him and the spoon up to her mouth, something would keep him from being devoured.

 

Luck was on his side, as she lowered her spoon back into the bowl, her phone having gone off. The sound was loud and ear piercing, but it was short lived as she began looking at her phone. This was the perfect opportunity for Nathan, as he paddled as hard as he could, finally reaching a wall of the cereal bowl. Her distraction provided him just enough time to make it, and now he had to begin his climb. However, his luck was short lived as she began eating again at twice the pace, something on her phone seemingly causing her to act with more urgency. He had only hoisted himself halfway up the wall, when gravity seemed to change once again. It appeared as though she had finished her cereal, and was coming to the best part. The milk.

 

Nothing could have prepared Nathan for what was about to happen next. He looked up to see parted red lips in front of him, a tongue that looked like a charging bull, and a punching bag for a uvula in the back. Behind him, milk once again crashed down on his head, forcibly carrying him from the bowl and past her lips. Looking around, Nathan desperately tried to reach for anything that could save him, but to no avail. The milk continued to force him downwards, through her throat and into the pits of her stomach. The milk mixed with the acid, and Nathan found himself trying to float in the pool of strange liquid.

 

A half crunched Frosted Flake floated nearby, and Nathan managed to climb on top of it. Over the next couple of hours, there wasn't much to be said. Slowly, his platform began to dissolve until he was once again in the acid. The milk having mostly cleansed out made the acid stronger. It slowly began eating away at his skin, and while the man could scream, there didn't seem to be a point. He simply succumbed to his fate, his body becoming unnoticeable nourishment for his ex-girlfriend. With his last conscious thought, he cursed GIGANTA and their faulty VR, and he cursed himself and his darkest fantasies.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you've enjoyed, feel free to leave your reviews for me! Unlike James, there isn't really a good way to do a follow up on Nathan, but I'm always open to extra ideas for future characters.

-Tiny