- Text Size +

Callie was having a heavy period this month and it was definitely killing her, at least figuratively. She had just used her last tampon too, and the cramps were too bad for her to be able to leave to go to the store and buy more. She asked her twin brother carl if he would go and buy her some more but as usual, he rudely told her to deal with it and figure it out on her own. Fine then, if he wont help she will just place an order to have them delivered. Attempting to pull up instacart, she accidentally hit the Objectify! App instead. Not being the brightest at the best of times and in a lot of pain currently she didn't realize her mistake. She didn't really understand how the app worked, thinking it was a weird fetish dating app and wanting to check it out originally. She typed in the brand of tampons she used and hit search, only to be surprised when they appeared on the table in front of her. Instant delivery had been a thing for almost a year at this point but it still amazed her every time, although she didn't realize that these were actually a person and not a plain object. She happily and hurriedly grabbed the box and went into the bathroom to change out her old tampon. Pulling down her leggings and panties, she gently pulled out her old blood soaked tampon and dropped it in the toilet while grabbing a fresh one from the box. Pushing the tampon in quickly, she got up, pulled up her panties and leggings and walked out to continue about her day, hoping this one lasted a little longer.

Callies twin brother carl had a secret that not even his twin sister knew about, he had a really strange fetish. He wanted to be a strangers tampon, he didn't really know why he fantasized about it, he just knew that he got excited every time he thought of it. When the Objectify! App came out, he was hesitant about fulfilling his fantasy because the tampon ones all said “Permanent. You will die from this.” And he wasn't suicidal, he didn't want to die to live out one single fantasy. Just last week however they rolled out a new update where you can become a disposable object and after its used up, you go right back to being human again. He's not sure how they do any of this stuff, but he didn't care as he put in his information. Clicking onto the tampon tab, he heard his sister ask if he would go to the store for something. Not hearing what she wanted, he just told her to figure it out on her own. He had more important things to do. Giddy with excitement, he hit enter and waited for someone to order some tampons and get to using him already. 

With a light-headed feeling Carl blacked out. When he came to, he was still blind, which set off alarm bells in his head until he realized that duh its dark, he's inside a wrapper. Feeling movement, his excitement grew as he was carried into the bathroom. In his fantasies he's always used by the hottest girls in class, forgetting that there are plenty of other women that all use tampons, especially the ones he didn't find attractive. This exact realization was forced on him as the wrapper was pulled off and he didn't see a hot classmate sitting there but his own twin sister. This isn't what he wanted at all, sure a lot of guys were always hitting on her, but he wasn't one of those weirdos into incest and shit. He didn't have long to think about it when he was shoved into his twins pussy like he was just some common object. Her pussy was stiflingly hot and wet, the salty fluids soaking into his cotton body. With horror he realized he could still taste and smell as the coppery tang suddenly hit his tastebuds. The taste was overwhelming as she was bleeding profusely and his cotton body absorbed every last bit. Carl couldn't wait for this transformation to be over, he was never going to see his sister the same way again after being forced to experience the dark, wet hole.

Callie was always hornier when she was on her period, which never made sense to her. Unfortunately her boyfriend just broke up with her because her stupid brother was a jerk to him and scared him off. Now she didn't have any way to vent this frustration, outside of more personal means. On the bright side, its always a much easier clean up when she had a tampon in since they just soaked everything up anyways. Logging on to her laptop, she went to her incognito tab that was always up. She noticed some weird fetish site for inanimate transformations was up, her brother must have been using her laptop again. Ugh, she thought, she wasn't really into that kind of thing, not knowing what she was already subjecting her brother too. Heading onto her favorite porn site, she brought the laptop over to her bed, glancing over to confirm that she did indeed lock her door. She pulled up a video she thought looked hot, and settled back onto her pillow, reaching over to her drawer and grabbing her little vibrator. Hopefully this will take the edge off the cramps, she thought. Quickly growing aroused from the video, her hand went down her body to feel her pussy over her leggings. Massaging slowly up and down, she focused on her clit, getting more and more excited. She pulled off her leggings and panties and grabbed the vibrator. She moaned as the vibrations hit her, feeling the pressure grow inside her as the tampon soaked everything up. Hitting her clit just the right way, she climaxed hard, her pussy squeezing onto the tampon as she came into it. Breathing heavily she got up, put her clothes back on and walked over to the bathroom once again, thinking she probably should have waited til she had to change the tampon before ruining it. Good thing she had a whole box of them, she thought as she pulled the tampon out and dropped it in the toilet. She peed before grabbing a new one, hitting the tampon with the stream of hot urine. Grabbing a new one, she pushed it in, pulled her clothes back on, flushed, and walked back out. Hoping this one lasted a little longer, she actually had things she needed to do.

Carls fantasy had turned into a nightmare as he experienced his twins sisters heavy flow up close and personal, the coppery taste still in his mouth, but it was about to get much worse. He could feel the walls around him growing tighter, pulsing around him. He could feel her fluids building up behind him waiting to be soaked into his body, the salty taste of her cum joining the metallic taste of her blood. everything started vibrating shortly after, the squeezing contractions continuing. Barely able to stand it any longer, everything was over with a final flood of cum as his sister climaxed, completely filling his cotton mouth and body with her thick cum. After a few moments, he started to feel a tug as he was freed from his hellish wet prison and dropped into the startlingly cold water of the toilet. Adding insult to injury he felt her hot stream of pee hit his face and tasted the foul urine as it kept streaming onto him. Hopefully he would be back in his body soon because he couldn't stand this any longer. Suddenly carls vision went black once more, hoping to be back in his body soon enough. His hopes were dashed and he was filled with horror as he once again saw his sisters massive pussy filling his vision. He was the entire box of tampons, he thought with a feeling of dread as he was again pushed inside her wet hole to soak up any fluids that try to drip out.

Chapter End Notes:

Please, keep leaving me good ideas and you may see them in a future chapter. Thanks for reading!