- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning; includes male interaction

Objectify! New update, now refine your random. You can now set random to only a specific category like clothes or food instead of everything. Have fun!

Johns interest was piqued as he read over the new patch notes on the update that just rolled through. He had always wanted to hit random, but didn't want to risk being turned into food or toilet paper and just get destroyed. He wanted to have fun, not die. With ideas about being used by some hot giantess, John quickly hit random and blacked out as he waited to see what he would become.

Lisa was always losing socks and she never knew why and socks were very expensive to replace these days. Her friend had just told her about a new app though where people want to be transformed into objects that people are going to use. With this new information, she decided it would be a lot cheaper to have someone be her sock for the day instead of buying a new pair. Putting in her request and setting it for just a few hours, Lisa was surprised at just how quickly it was accepted as a sock magically matching her other popped into existence right next to her.

“Thank you so much for accepting my request so quickly, it should be a nice easy day for you. I just have to go to the gym! Hope you have fun little guy!” Lisa said to the sock next to her.

Without giving the sock a second thought, she slipped him on, put her shoes on and proceeded to the gym. It was cardio day.

John saw the beautiful giantess standing over him. Tall, lean, and probably the most attractive blonde he had ever seen. John wasn't exactly into feet or anything but just being used by her would be exhilarating regardless if it is just as a sock. 

As Lisa slipped him on, he could smell her with every part of his body, able to taste her as well. She smelled and tasted clean, as if she had just showered before putting in the request. This shouldn't be so bad, John thought.

The ride to the gym was pure bliss for john as he spent time with his temporary owner, even stuffed inside the not so great smelling shoes, he loved being wrapped around her. Walking wasn't as great, the pressure being immense and all over his body. It didn't exactly hurt or anything, but it wasn't comfortable.

Walking into the gym, Lisa was disappointed as her favorite bike machine was being used. “Oh well, guess ill just have to use the treadmill today.” she said as she made her way over to the last remaining treadmill. Turning on her music and setting the treadmill at a steady jog, she began her exercise. She quickly worked up a sweat as she continued to push herself to the beat of the music. Any thought of the person she was using as a sock was lost as she fell into a trance of running. Several treadmill miles later she slowed down and stepped off the treadmill, her exercise over for the day. Lisa went to return home to shower and change before work later that day.

Johns bliss slowly died down as Lisa walked over to the treadmill. Starting out slow didn't turn out to be too bad but when she sped up and worked up a sweat, john was filled with the salty moisture. It didn't really taste bad, kind of like salty water, but it smelled horrible. Lisas exercise felt like it was taking all day, the force of her foot causing johns entire body to ache all over when he felt her start to slow down and then get off of the treadmill. Feeling like he was body slammed repeatedly into a wall, john was grateful for it to finally be over. 

Lisa quickly made her way home, living relatively close to the gym. Smelling herself, she desperately needed a shower after that run. Grabbing some fresh clothes, she took off her old clothes and tossed them in the dirty laundry basket by her bedroom door and made her way to the shower, no thoughts about the person that had dedicated their time to being a sock.

What Lisa didn't know, was there was a reason her socks always seemed to end up missing. Her older brother had a foot fetish, and couldn't help himself when his sister went to the gym. He found her just as attractive as everyone else, and she wouldn't miss a sock here and there, right?

Sneaking in to the bedroom while she was showering, he grabbed the sock on top and gave it a deep sniff. There was nothing better than his sisters socks after a long run. He made his way back to his bedroom with his prize. He had to be quick, otherwise his sister might find out.

John was happy when Lisa was finally home and she took him off she was hot, but that was torture regardless. Smelling like foot sweat and feeling like hot garbage, john sat at the top of the laundry basket waiting to turn back into a man. He still had a few hours to go, and he didn't mind just waiting it out. Unfortunately things quickly escalated as he felt rough hands grab him and carry him away, but not before bringing him up to his nose and inhaling. This guy is definitely a sicko, John thought.

John was carried into the older brothers bedroom and laid delicately on the bed, johns horror growing as he realizes what's about to happen. He can see the brother lock the door and pull out a bottle from his nightstand while deftly unbuckling his pants and pulling them down. John was grabbed with one hand and held open as he felt lube being poured into his open body and then quickly slipped onto the brothers dick. He could taste the unwashed dick and smell the musky odor that was now filling his entire body as he was slowly rubbed up and down. Feeling disgusted, john was pushed up and down faster as the brother started to breathe faster and faster. Feeling him spasm, john could taste the salty cum as it blasted into his body, the warm goo covering him completely. He was pulled off the brothers dick and used to clean off what was left on his dick and casually tossed onto the floor under the bed, now waiting to turn back while being filled with another mans cum.

Hours later John popped back into his bedroom, feeling violated, still able to taste the remnants of lube and cum. Grabbing his phone, he vowed to never transform again as he deleted the Objectify! app off of his phone.

Chapter End Notes:

I’m going to try to stick to a weekly schedule like I’ve been doing, but I am only human with a full time job and whatnot so ill see what I can manage